The Jerkoff Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Another meeting of the club.
1.8k words
4.47
107.2k
25

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon in guys. Let's get this party started."

I followed Steven into the living room of his apartment, with Tom right behind me. David was already sitting on the couch, with his feet up on a stool, drink in hand and pants undone. He raised his glass in a silent toast and grinned. I smiled back and glanced around. Steven had offered his place for the latest meeting of the Jerk Off club, because he had just gotten his tax return and had splurged on a 48" flat screen TV and wanted to break it in style - with a night of hot porn movies with his buddies! How could we turn down such a generous offer - tits and ass are always better on a big screen, right?

The Jerk Off club was my idea - a once in awhile meeting of the fellas to get away from the wives. Watch porn and beat our dicks and generally be horny pigs. We all had admitted that we masturbated still as married adults. I had convinced them all that we would have more fun together in a relaxed environment than sneaking around the wife.

"I have 2 movies guys. One is Blondes Being Butt Banged or Ass Cumshot Spectacular. Which one should we go with?" Steve asked with a grin.

Tom sat down and began to take off his shirt." I don't care which, just put one on. Susan is at her mother's for a week and I have full balls just aching to be emptied."

I laughed and said " Well, we all damn sure want to cum, and we've all seen each other bust, so why not watch cumshots on screen too? I bet it looks great seeing fat asses just coated in cum on a wide screen in living color. Pop that DVD in and lets get to stroking."

I plopped down and pulled my shirt from my jeans and opened the fly and zipper. My cock was already starting to swell. Steven put the movie on and sat on the floor with his legs splayed out in front of him. He was wearing sweat pants and his rod was tenting them already. I settled back into the couch as the movie started. As the promos ran, I could hear David and Tom get comfortable in their easy chairs. The screen went black briefly then didn't waste any time: the first thing we all saw was a hot chick with a dick in her mouth, slurping for all she was worth. Her big juicy tits had hard dark brown nipples that contrasted nicely with her golden skin. She looked like she was a scuba diver and his cock was an air tank. His semen must have been oxygen cause her lips were locked on the head, her cheeks sunken in as she swallowed his load. Some of it oozed out of the corners of her mouth and dripped down her face. David and Tom were grinning ear to ear, one was muttering under his breath.

"Gonna see some tits, gonna see some ass, gonna see some pussy, gonna let it blast.."

As usual the first thirty minutes or so was just watching the sucking and fucking without any of us doing anything. Normally at home by myself its hard not to pound away as soon as the movie starts. I usually stretch out on the couch in my underwear with the baby oil close by and as soon as my cock stands up its off to the races. In five minutes its over. Don't get me wrong, it's great but at the same time it's a little disappointing how little self control I have sometimes. I wish I could hold out a little longer. That is one of the benefits of the Club. Being around the guys make me wait longer cause no one really wants to admit how horny they are. I always have to go first otherwise none of the other guys would do any more than squirm around and maybe adjust their rods in their pants. Pussies. Like we're pretending that we are getting together just to hang out. Now, Steven and I have been stroking off together since college, so I know he has no inhibitions about cumming in front of others. We used to watch each other shoot for distance and size as a sort of competition during those times neither of us had a girlfriend (which sadly was far too often, heh heh.) He looked up from were he was stretched out on the floor and made eye contact with me. He then kind of nodded towards Tom and David, and rolled his eyes. He gave me a look like I was going to have to get things rolling.

I sighed as a hot Latina chick was getting ass fucked by some stud on the flat screen. She was grunting as he reamed her butt savagely. A few more pumps and he pulled out and sprayed her ass, cum dripping onto her cheeks. Enough of this shit I thought. I stood up and in one motion pulled my shirt over my head. Then I pulled my jeans down and stepped out them. Now almost naked I sat back down with my cock twitching, poking a tent in my boxer briefs.

"You guys going to rub one out or fuck around all night?" I asked.

Man, you never saw three guys get undressed so fast! Shirts, pants and socks flew into a pile on the floor until all of us were only in briefs or boxers. Steven then passed around some small bottles of lube and set out the ceremonial "cum catcher" towel on the floor in front of the TV. We always shot out in the open so as to avoid any embarrassment. If you know the other guys are going to watch you shoot, you aren't going to make any negative comments towards them, knowing your time will come. I get off watching others masturbate, men or women and I personally loved cumming in front of people. I jerked off in front of all of my ex-girlfriends and now my wife. It gives me a rush knowing people are watching. I flicked the baby oil bottle open, and took off my underwear. I watched a guy titty fuck some black chick and poured the oil onto my dick. It felt nice and warm oozing down the shaft, and when I grabbed hold and stroked up and down my ass lifted off the couch all by itself. Oh my god it felt so good! Steven was on his knees on the floor, his rod shiny from his lube as he slowly worked the shaft. David was rubbing his balls with his left hand while holding on to his dick with his right hand in one chair. Tom was teasing the top of his dick with small circular motions in the other chair. His legs were trembling, and I knew he wouldn't last long.

"Oh yeah, I feel a big one approaching." Tom grunted.

"I like how she gets down." he said as he stood up and walked over in front of us.

He knelt down next to the towel and began to really work his dick in earnest. The titty fucking black chick was jerking the guy on screen. aiming his cock at her massive jugs. She whsipered to him to blast for her, to cum all over her titties. Tom must have thought she was talking to him, for in a few seconds later, he began to shoot. His chest heaved and he gasped as hot thick cum blasted onto the towel as he pumped his fist. David, Steven and I just kept working our dicks, eyes shifting back and forth from the screen to Tom as he finally stopped. His head drooped onto his chest for a second then he looked around and grinned. He moved back into his chair and sat back, his cock softening.

"Next."

David said "That'll be me guys. I'm ready to blow."

He wasted no time in getting over to the towel. He wasn't even looking at the TV anymore. His eyes were closed and he threw his head back and let 'er rip. One, two, three ropy streams of semen arced out of his dick onto the towel, as Steven whistled at the size. David was really into it too. His whole body shook and his hips were pumping, as if he was fucking his wife from behind, but was only poking thin air. When he finished he jumped up onto his feet, like he was energized instead of drained after just cumming.

"Man, oh man, that felt good. I love whacking off."

He sat back down and looked over at Steven and I, raising his eyebrows in a silent question as to who would be next. Steven began to walk on his knees closer to the towel. He had been on the floor the whole time and had been stroking himself as David and Tom blew their loads. The exhibitionist in me wanted to cum before him but the voyeur in me wanted to watch. What to do? Why join him of course! The movie now had a foursome on screen - two girls on their hands and knees getting drilled from behind, side by side. Tits were swaying something lovely as the two guys held the babes hips and pumped away happily. Looks like a good idea I thought and knelt beside my best friend. I squirted some fresh oil onto my cock and began to slide my hand along the shaft firmly. I really didn't need to; I was ready to shoot at any time but I was holding out for Steven.

"When they pop, we do ok?" he said to me out of the corner of his mouth, his eyes glued to one girl's sweaty ass crack.

"No problem."

Thank god the scene ended so quickly! There was no way I could have lasted another 5 or 10 minutes, but thankfully those two guys on screen were ready to blow too. First one guy pulled out, flipped the girl over and laced her stomach with his load. Then the second one began the "uh, uh, uh" chant that they always seem to do to warn the camera man (and the viewer at home) that he's going to cum. With excellent timing (if I do say so myself) Steven and I both began blasting just as the guy pulled out and coated her bottom. He may have been the professional porn star, but he was no match for us. We absolutely covered that towel with jism. I was in ecstasy as my orgasm rolled over me in waves of pleasure. I didn't feel as if I would ever stop cumming as my dick kept pulsing and pumping out the juice. I could hear David and Tom clap and laugh softly from behind us. I slowly fell onto my back on the floor, exhausted but finally not horny any more after another great cumshot. The Jerk Off club once again had another fabulous meeting. (Maybe next time I'll write about the time we went co-ed with the wives).