The Jerkoff Club Ch. 07

Story Info
Still jerking it together.
1.8k words
4.15
66.6k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask you gentlemen (and ladies):

Do you know the joy of jerking with others?

Have you felt the POWER of the multiple masturbation? If not, you are lacking, more so you are incomplete I say! The energy created in stroking with your friends cannot be accurately described - it must be experienced. However describing it is what this blog is about, so I press on. If I can convince just one man or woman to start a Club of his/her own...well, that would be pretty fucking cool wouldn't it?

Anyway, let me talk about me for awhile...

Tom and Steven and I got together last week for a nice group porn and jerk off club session. I had gotten a nice big boob compilation DVD for us to watch. Tom is all about the tits let me tell you. Fake or real, big or small, he sees them he's happy. Steven and I have no problem with that so we were all too happy to indulge Tom this time around. We met at Tom's apartment this time instead of my house. The largest television at his house is in the living room, so we had the Club session on the floor instead of a bed like at my place. I prefer lying on my back for a long stroke session, but you must make do when events conspire against you. A professional jerker does not let less than ideal conditions deter him. Tom started the movie while I unpacked the ceremonial cum catcher towel ( oh the loads this towel has seen) and spread it on the floor at the foot of the television. Steven was sitting on the couch with his pants open, his right hand inside of his briefs, fondling his semi hard cock. In just a few minutes, his pants were off and he was stiff; he pulled his cock out of his briefs, with the waistband at the base just over his balls. He usually was the slowest to get going, but today it seemed his engine was revved up already. Tom was simply in his underwear (hell, it was his place, why should he be dressed?) so I sat down next to Steven and began to undress.

I love exposing my cock before others, shy about jerking it I am not. I took off all of my clothes and sat down naked in front of my friends. I like to be unfettered for a full on jerk session. My buds and I have been jerking together long enough that we don't feel embarrassed or homophobic about being around each other nude. I lightly rubbed my balls while the movie played. I looked at Steven's hard cock sticking up on one side of me. On the other side Tom was plying with the head of his dick. My own cock was slowly rising to the occasion. I once again realized how lucky I am to have two good friends who are as comfortable with public masturbation as I am. (And who didn't head for the hills and drop me as a friend when I first brought up the idea to them)

So,we spent the usual 30 or so minutes watching porn without jerking. Just using the time to get our cocks good and hard and letting the lust energy build. The boobs were bouncing, the asses were round and beautiful as they shook and swayed onscreen. Steven and I traded friendly banter about fucking the girls. Who could hit it harder, longer etc. Tom was sitting near one arm of the couch his boner poking the air. By now, he was ready to start beating off. He reached over the side to his end table and grabbed a bottle of baby oil. Popping the top open, he squirted some onto the tip of his dick. The clear liquid streamed down the length of his shaft to the base, flowing into his pubic hair. Steven spoke up then asking for the bottle to be passed his way. Tom handed it off to me, I in turn handed it to Steven. Tom began to slide his fist up and down his cock. Slow and steady, his hand rose up and down in a constant rhythm. I spent a few minutes just watching him pleasure himself. Watching someone jerk off is such a turn on for me. I cupped myself with both hands as my ass moved of its own accord. Between Tom fisting himself and the pussy on the television I was really feeling it.

I tore my eyes away from Tom when a I heard a soft gasp from my right. I looked over to see Steven. He had poured the baby oil into his right hand and placed the bottle onto the floor with his left hand by his feet. Both legs were now flung straight out and his back was arched. He had grabbed his cock and coated it with the oil. The intense feeling had caused him to let out his breath involuntarily. Normally he was a silent jerker until his orgasm hit, now he started panting and gasping as he stroked his cock.

Well my friends, I was not going to be left out! I stopped using baby oil a few years ago. I have since learned the joys of Astroglide. I travel with some when I know I am going to be able to get a jerk session. I pulled the small bottle from my pants which I had left on the floor and squeezed. The fluid felt good in the palm of my hand. It felt like liquid sex, which to me it is. I know that when it hits my dick, its the beginning of a cum. I didn't want to sit on the couch anymore. Instead I moved over to the cum catcher towel. I got on my knees in front of the television. I had not touched myself yet. The Astroglide was cupped in the palm of my hand. On screen I saw a huge breasted bitch begin to straddle some guy. She reached down to grab his rod and hold it up straight so she could sit on it. I watched closely - when she sat down and crammed the cock into her cunt I grabbed my cock and coated myself with lube. I did it to imagine that it was her creamy pussy walls enveloping my dick - but you know what? It could not have been any better than the feeling I had right then.

BLISS.

I began to tremble with the intensity of pleasure my cock stroking was giving me. For an unknown period of time I just REVELED. Was it 10 seconds, was it 10 minutes? I have no idea. Waves of sexual energy flowed through me. My eyes were looking at the television. In my peripheral vision I saw Tom move and join me on my left and Steven settle in on my right. However, I was not truly seeing them. A separate part of my mind was cataloging the events around me. At the basest level, I was a beast. A sexual beast who had no higher level of thought other than my approaching orgasm. I was naked and sweating. My nostrils flared as I inhaled deeply. I could smell the musk permeating the room. Any male who has rubbed baby oil into his dick knows this smell. It is unique and distinctive - it is the smell of masturbation. My lungs drank it in deeply. My mouth was open, an O of disbelief. Disbelief in the sheer amount of sexual pleasure coursing through my body, centered in my penis.

I finally became fully aware of my surroundings. I really did not miss much. Neither Steven or Tom had come yet. The movie was still playing so I did not miss that either. I shook my head a bit to clear the fuzziness. I hadn't felt like that in years. Not since the threesome I had had with an old girlfriend and her best friend almost 15 years ago (that's a story for another day.) I knew that this cum shot was going to be epic. I squared my shoulders and got down to some SERIOUS cock stroking. I gripped my dick firmly and pumped. Tom was already working himself over with a firm motion. Steven added a new coating to his dick before he kicked it into high gear. With the new lube he began his final assault on himself.

For a brief moment we all released our cocks and just let them stick out from our bodies...

By silent decree we waited for the on screen action to catch up to us. We were all pretty close to cumming and we all like to blow our loads with the guys in the movie. Sure enough a guy told the black babe he was fucking he was about to cum. We all grabbed our dicks and pounded hard. I needed very little encouragement. I knew as soon as I saw some creamy cum on an ass I would be cumming myself. The guy on the television started that uneven fucking motion where you just know he's about to pull out. I slowly began to lean back . My ass cheeks were resting on my heels and my back was rigid. I was at the 6 o'clock position to Tom's nine and Steven's three. Tom had his knees spread so wide he was almost in a split. His balls were barely above the carpet. They hang low usually but now they were high and tight, pulled into his body in anticipation of a blast. Amazing. Steven wasn't in any weird position. He simply was on his knees jerking his cock.

The guy on screen grunted as he hit the babe for a last few bangs. With a yell, he pulled out and came on her chocolate ass. On cue, the three of us started to cum.

POW!!! Tom sprayed his load back and forth.

BOOM!!!! Steven plop, plop, plopped his semen onto the towel.

BLAM!!!! I let loose a stream of cum that Peter North would have envied.

For a good minute , the three of us let out moans, groans and curses worthy of any porno. GODDAMN it felt incredible!!!!!

All too soon we came to an panting, gasping end. The movie continued but we were done. Tom stopped the movie and we all slowly got to our feet and walked on unsteady legs to begin cleaning ourselves up. Ten minutes later it was all over. Unless you recognized the smell of cum, you would not have known what had transpired in that room. The three of us cracked open some beers and settled in to watch the basketball game.

The same game we told our wives that were were getting together to see.