The Jerkoff Club Ch. 08

Story Info
The Return: Grippin and Rippin with Steve.
1k words
4.17
27k
9

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Been too long buddy, just the two of us."

"True dat. Two man jerks are the shit. Easier to nut together, right?"

Steve and I were at his house. We were half naked on his bed, T shirts and no underwear, our cocks out and stiff. Just the way I like it. Stretched out on a bed, television at our feet, beating off side by side. Great way to see everything, the porn and my buddies' dicks. (When its 3 or more its INCREDIBLE, don't get it twisted. It is just logistically harder to get everyone on a bed without guys getting uncomfortable with touching. We all end up in chairs or kneeling on the floor. Not as nice in my opinion.)

Anyway, my other main beat it buddy, Al was off with his wife. So Steve and I were rocking it like back in our 20's when we were between girlfriends. Porn, a beer in one hand and our dicks in the other. We spent about an hour like that. Side by side on his bed, the one he fucked his wife in. Little did she know that her hubby was getting his rocks of with me while she was out shopping. She thought he didn't even look at porn! Silly woman, all guys look at porn and jerk. ALL of us. 99% of us do it alone however. The lucky 1% - they have a bud or buddies to share it with. As the porn played on, I looked at my life long friend beside me and his dick.

Steve was enjoying the porn. His hand was angrily pumping his shaft; he grunted and I could see his hand speeding up. I glanced at him and saw his face was red and his eyes were shifting back and forth. From the insane fucking on screen for a minute, to then slide over and be glued to my cock. We spent a good hour like that. He loved to talk to the porn goddesses on the screen when he jerked. "Fuck that slut, fuck the cunt. Fucking make her scream and moan. Ohhh, ahhh, God, she's got a body on her... I love watching her, goddammit, i wanna fuck so bad right now, ooohhh, ahhhh I wanna fuck that slut, i love watching those tits jiggle, pull her hair, make that bitch scream! Ahhh YEAH c'mon! ram that ass, ohhh God, so good, ahhh yeah" We continued like this for the whole movie, slowing down and speeding up, occasionally changing technique, and sometimes stopping if we neared orgasm.

I couldn't stop looking at our cocks. His was long and glistening with the lube. The head was almost purple and round like a big ripe plum. His prick was stiff and standing proud off of his thighs but not fully hard. He was sliding his fist slowly up and down the length of it, but not like he was jerking, more like he was just reveling in its length and thickness. Steve caught me looking at him; with a laugh and a smile told me to mind my business and keep jerking. I obeyed, holding my balls with one hand while I stroked my cock with the other, smearing it first with my pre-cum then half-turning to give him a good look as my fist slid up and down it. He stared and I could hear his shallow breathing, his mouth half-open. I had lubed my cock and stroked it like it was going out of style. I was so aroused looking at his big prick, at him handling it, I was absolutely rigid. My balls were pulled up so tight they were painful. The skin of my cock was so tight I thought it was going to burst, like a sausage skin. I knew I was going to make myself come, but I just couldn't help myself to stop, until he told me to slow down and wait for him.

Wait? I wasn't having that. Horny bastard like me had to cum SOON. I knew what would do it. I had to appeal to his better nature. My own hand grasped and squeezed my length, but I made no move to really stop; I pulled the skin tight and continued to stroke in earnest. " Cmon you fucking perv", I teased. "You fucking porn loving cock stroker! You know you wanna shoot that cum. Fuck our wives. Bitches never fuck us enough. These nuts are OURS!! OURS!! Look at that bitch riding that cock! You know if she was here she would fuck both of us and let us cum anywhere we wanted. On her, in her she wouldn't care. Look at the whore! She needs our cum, she needs it! Stop being a bitch and pound that dick! Harder! HARDER! CUM DAMMIT CUM!!"

Steve was panting harder now and I knew that finally he was going to come. "I'm ready, he gasped. Pump it, pump it, pump... it..." Both of our hands were a blur. The bed shook with our gyrations. We must have been a sight like that. Two guys beating off like our lives depended on it! Panting, gasping, with the yells of a bitch onscreen "cumming" like she was being pounded to death.

We came.

The buzzing that had been growing in my nut sack spread to my cock, and then exploded outwards in a thousand shards of pleasure to every extremity of my body and flooding my brain with a pure, white, silent, heat. I came like I like had never before. Trumpets blared, angels sang, I was touched by the Gods themselves as my orgasm ripped through my very soul. Steve bounced and shook next to me. He pumped spasmodically at his dick as the white fluid sprayed, beautiful streams of LIFE. Pearly white, glistening streams of cum spraying all over his stomach, lap and thighs. It erupted, then spurted, and finally just oozed from him. We finally fell back to earth, spent. Laying side by side, covered in sweat and cum, our chests heaving, we moaned and grunted in pleasure.

Words? Ha, the sounds were made were pre-speech. Guttural caveman grunts were all we were capable of yet we understood each other perfectly. Only another fellow jerker could truly understand the pleasure we experienced together. A usually solo act, that by sharing, was greater than the sum of its parts.

Until the next time. Keep jerking.