The Jewel of Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt several times larger than her husband's cock, thicker and longer and it was still being pushed in. When it finally stopped she felt stuffed and could barely focus on the juicy pussy before her.

Carl resisted the urge to rapidly fuck Julie. She was much tighter than he thought she'd be. Her big ass, he was ready to grip and ravage. She was making soft noises as she continued to lap at Sandy's pussy as Dee slowly rode her face and pulled on her own nipples as she rubbed her clit.

By now Kim had recovered and slid herself under Julie between her and Sandy so that she could suck on Julie's tits. As if waiting for Kim to get into place, Carl pulled back slowly watching as Julie's pussy seemed reluctant to let him go. When he had only the tip still in her pussy, he pushed back in hard causing Julie to moan into the pussy her face now mashed completely in it. Then he pulled out quickly and repeated the process only faster.

"Ohhh!" Julie yelled in delight. She was finally getting fucked and was loving every second of it. Sandy's clit was protruding from her pussy. Julie saw it and realized that if she didn't get to it now she'd never have another chance as she was quickly losing herself as she was understanding what it felt like to be fucked.

Using her teeth shield by her lips she pulled on Sandy's clit. It was like a tsunami of pussy juices that flooded Julie, almost drowning the newbie. She tried to keep up but it was too much.

Sandy was climaxing like never before, passing out in total exhaustion when she was done.

~~~

Putting off her run, Joy spent several hours shopping and trying on lingerie. It was embarrassing showing up without a bra and not know what cup size her tits had grown. She wasn't surprised that she was now sporting D cups breasts. She didn't like the extra weight at first, but then she noticed the extra looks that men were giving her and she realized that she did enjoy the added attention.

She'd planned on dropping by seeing Dee and Carl, she hoped that it would alright. She was horny and her new tits need more attention than she could offer.

~~~

"So, you finally got tired of waiting on your married professor and joined the other team," Wendy said after catching her breath and wiping her face clear of the pussy juices her tongue couldn't capture.

Sarah smiled and found a towel and did the same, "Not exactly," she giggled out of breath and tingling all over from the climax she'd just experience. "Actually, I like you to meet him and his wife. I think you'd like them both."

"Does he have a big cock and know how to use it?" Wendy asked.

"Bigger than you can imagine," Sarah said.

"Really?" Wendy questioned, "Because I have a pretty vivid imagination. What about this wife? Does she have big tits and a sweet pussy?"

"Wendy! Seriously, is that how shallow you are? But, she does have very nice large tits and a very sweet pussy. You'll like her."

"Tell you what, why don't we shower and see if they're open to a little company this lazy afternoon?"

"Okay, but we can't play around or it will be too late when we arrive and risk being turned away," Sarah said as she tried to roll out of bed and fell on her butt laughing, as she grabbed Wendy and pulled her on top of her as she tried to prevent the fall.

This started them playing and cuddling like lovers do. Sarah scolded her trying to get up to shower when Wendy began to tickle her. It turned out that Sarah was very ticklish. Which led to more play and later more lovemaking. It was later than Sarah hoped when they finally made it out of the shower, only because the hot water ran out.

~~~

Almost like a reply of a few days earlier, Joy arrived at the Newman's home at the same time as Sarah and Wendy. Both bringing beer and wine to share. As they waited for someone to answer the door, Sarah introduced Wendy to Joy.

It was on the third ring that Carl heard the doorbell. Fortunately, he'd just finished fucking Kim leaving a large deposit that Sandy and Dee shared much to Kim's delight.

Carl found his pants and pulled them on as he hopped to the door.

A broad smile stretched across his face as he opened the door to find three gorgeous women looking at his bare chest.

"We come bearing gifts," Sarah said.

Despite having come hard only minutes ago, Carl was growing hard again, just thinking of the possibilities and having a new woman to possess.

(To be Continued)