The Jewel of Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
The more women Carl gets the more he wants!
8k words
4.73
25.8k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

The more women Carl gets the more he wants!

After reading your comments, I decided to take a break and work on this one for a change. Back because you asked for it. Enjoy. Don't for get to vote. It keeps authors encouraged to keep going.

Arriving at the Newman's home at the same time was quite a coincident. Sarah introduced Joy to Wendy, both looked at other like they were looking at a piece of meat. They were already trying to imagine what each other looked like naked, and were looking forward to learning if their appraisal was correct. Both had brought Carl and Dee's favorite beverages to share.

It wasn't until the third doorbell ring that Carl realize someone was at the door. Fortunately, he'd just finished fucking Kim leaving a large deposit that Sandy and Dee were eager to shared much to Kim's delight.

Finding his pants, he quickly pulled them on and scampered to the door like a teenager. He was pleased at what he saw.

"Ladies what a surprise. Welcome, come on in." as if programmed Sarah, followed Joy as she stepped forward, not before embracing Carl and pulling his mouth down to hers. A long kiss ensued; Wendy was getting wet just watching. Carl squeeze Joy's large tits causing her to melt, almost fall to her knees had she not been holding Carl tightly.

"I like what you've done to the girls. I can't wait to see them up close." Carl whispered as he broke the kiss. Joy blushed and stepped inside as Carl watched her jiggle down the hall towards the pool.

Not to be out done, Sarah rushed into Carl's open arms and kissing him quickly several times until Carl caught her face and their tongues dueled for several moments before Sarah remembered Wendy was waiting. Reluctantly and a little sheepishly she pulled back and introduced her friend. Wendy was tempted to kiss him, but didn't want to be thought too easy, despite that being the truth. A handshake wouldn't be right, so she went in for a hug, putting her face into his hairy chest, his right nipple close enough to lick. "It's good of you to join us Wendy. Please come in and make yourself at home."

The pheromones Carl was emitting left Wendy a little light headed and feeling felt very good. She didn't want to leave his side. She wondered what it would be like to kiss him.

"Sarah, why don't you join the other's, I'll give Wendy the nickel tour." Sarah didn't hesitate, acknowledging his request by wiggling towards to the pool, knowing that Carl was watching her ass.

"So, tell me Wendy, what do you do for a living?" Carl asked as he took her hand in his and guided her through large house. The jewel in his pocket was becoming warm and he could feel it readying itself for Wendy. Carl wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying, instead he was busy undressing her with his eyes. But when Wendy said something about being a VP of Human Resource at one of the big hotel chains, that made Carl eager to bring her under his control. She would have access to more beautiful women he could exploit. He waited for her to ask.

"Sarah says you work together at UNLV, a professor of geology, is that right?" Carl agreed and as they walked through the large house, he asked her if she'd ever seen a gem like this. He pulled from his pocket and opened his hand.

The gem was radiant. Much brighter than ever before, and Wendy was spellbound. "Is that..." She couldn't say anything more as the jewel overwhelmed her senses. Almost four minutes later, Carl closed his hand and Wendy waited for instructions. By now Carl had ironed out his directive's speech for his new inductees. They were completely infatuated with him, obeyed without questions, Dee was to be obeyed, as well, second only to himself. She loved be naked around him and more routine orders.

"Wendy, are you okay." Carl prompted her.

"I'm sorry. I think I zoned out." Wendy announced and then began to slide her shorts off, followed quickly by her tank top, bra and panties, stuffing them into her bag.

Carl evaluated the naked woman. She was probably in her late to early thirties, she appeared have once had a killer body, but she'd put on a few pounds here and there, she still had a "nice rack" and she had a small brown bush neatly trimmed, Carl didn't like hairy women.

"Nothing to worry about," he told himself, "I can work with this." Wendy was practically drooling as she looked up into his eyes. "I used to look better, but I've been working long hours," she confessed, worried she wasn't pleasing to this man she just met.

Assuring her that she had nothing to apologize for, Carl took one of her large ass cheeks in his palm and pulled her forward to meet his lips for a kiss. Like the others, Wendy too, began to melt. Their lips met and his tongue explored her mouth as she instantly followed. With his free hand, Carl found her pussy completely drenched. Inserting his middle finger palm up, Wendy broke the kiss dancing on his hand as she came hard.

Meanwhile, in the cabana, Dee was holding court. Sarah and Joy took turns licking her pussy until she came two times, then they joined Julie, Sandy and Kim as they lounged and played with each other, a few kisses for the new comers and a couple of licks and sucks, fingers in each other's pussies and before long they'd formed a daisy chain and Dee roamed added a digit, tongue or hand where it would do the most good.

When Carl and Wendy joined the group, they were more than ready for another round of fucking, and Carl proved he was ready, too as he pulled off his pants. Wendy was a little frightened, she'd never seen a cock that big, at least not in person. There were now seven very horny women looking at Carl for satisfaction, and Carl was more than equal to the task.

Dee thought that a little game of round robin would be a fun tease. Each woman would get five strokes on Carl's cock. They could use any three of their holes, but only five strokes before it was the next woman's turn. Whoever could get Carl to react first would be allowed to fuck him first and could then choose who would go next until every woman had a chance with her husband. Carl loved the idea; each woman would come to him and do everything they could using the orifice of their choosing to make him happy. One by one each of them eased themselves on to his towering cock. Some tried reverse cowgirl, others facing him and few used their mouths. Delightfully squeezing him and putting on a real show as they slowly stroked him, a single stroke could last almost a full minute.

Enjoying the attention tremendously, Carl thought he could hold out indefinitely, however on the third rotation Sarah gripped him so tightly that Carl could no longer tolerate the snail pace. Grabbing her ass, he took control, fucking her rapidly and cumming hard, deep in her womb as he roared triumphantly.

As if it were a signal, the other women, paired off and began to pleasure each other, knowing that Carl would be making the rounds and they too would be royally fucked by their host.

It wasn't a conscious thought, but a realization that was how things were to be, while it was clear that Dee was in charge, whenever Carl chose to be passive, she too knew that Carl was their master and she'd deny him nothing.

Of course, Carl enjoyed all the attention, and being able to fuck the assortment of diverse women was a dream come true. They were all very distinct. Although they fucked him differently, they all loved him the same and wanted to be with him. Of course, it was the gem, that controlled them or made them want to be part of his harem. "Damn," Carl thought, "I have a harem."

Technically it wasn't really a harem, but thanks to the gem, Carl had seven women, including his wife Dee dedicated to making him happy, sexually as well as in all other facets of the word.

Carl didn't really understand what had happened to him or why he felt compelled to show these women the jewel. It was as if he was under as much control of the gem's power as the women.

Wisely, he decided that he'd not disrupt their lives, but their free time would be his and they all would seek out other beautiful women for him. For now, he'd be happy with single women, but he couldn't help wonder if married women would be as easily corrupted by the gem's will, too. Julie was married, but that was a different case, she was here because of Dee's bet. He didn't know if she'd leave her husband or how far his control over her would extend.

However, he had one or two married women in mind. He was surprised by these thoughts. Carl was an honest man, ethical and never a thought of cheating on Dee, let alone coveting another man's wife. Yet here he was, thinking those thoughts. Carl knew was only a matter of time before he'd act on them. For the briefest of moments, he chastised himself, before the jewel's logic overruled the old Carl.

Occupied with the pleasures of lesbian love, one or two occasionally questioned their choice for the briefest of a second, before fully committing to eating a pussy, nibbling a nipple or passionately tongue wrestling. Wendy was the only one who didn't question her decision, being bisexual she appreciated pussy as well as a big hard cock. However now, only Carl's cock mattered.

***

A recent transfer to UNLV from Columbia University, Dr. Tarlan Sharivar was brought on to lead the School of Anthropology. She was a beautiful woman of Iranian decent. She couldn't resist the attractive employment package offered to her to come to Las Vegas. Her husband of seven years would join her later as he settled their affairs in New York city.

With her looks, she could have easily been a model or beauty queen. But she was an intellectual, and choosing science instead of medicine as her husband had made sense. Both had been in the country for over five years, loving everything American.

They met at a small faculty mixer, Carl and Dee had attended six months ago. She'd caught Carl's eyes then, but now that he'd been corrupted by the gem, he had to add her to his collection. It was easy to set up a meeting. She'd offer her office for the brief meeting curious about the joint project Carl mentioned.

She was surprised to see the youthful man that entered her office was indeed Dr. Newman. She had a very good memory for people and distinctly remembered Carl as a handsome but older man, counting the days until retirement. They shook hands and Carl accepted her offer, taking a seat. She offered him a bottled water; the Las Vegas temperatures were well over a hundred that afternoon. Dr. Sharivar was curious to hear what her colleague had to offer. The pheromones Carl was emitting had quickly disarmed her, despite her best intentions, she felt an attraction to this man in a way that surprised her.

Waiting for the appropriate moment, Carl pulled the jewel from his pocket and held it out for Dr. Sharivar to gaze upon. She gasped as she watched the dark blue clouds move within the gem and lightning bolts shoot forth.

Carl waited five minutes before closing his fist and putting the jewel away. As she remained in a trance, Carl took his time conditioning his beautiful victim. His instructions were his usual orders, but since there was no rush, he went beyond his normal indoctrination. When he was done, and she came out of her trance, she stood, walked to the door and locked it.

Turning she began to slowly remove her clothes as like a striptease, she swayed to unheard music. Carl released that she was "belly dancing", something he'd only seen online. Her desk collected each piece of clothing she tossed until she was naked, she continued dancing and showing off her youthful body to the man of her dreams.

"Tarlan you are more lovely than I imagined." Carl said. It was all she needed to hear. Crossing the floor gracefully her large breasts wobbling almost throwing her off balance, she fell to her knees at his feet. With practiced ease opened his pants pulling out his large erect cock.

She gasped at the sight of the monster she'd let loose. Then with total devotion began to lick up and down his cock, fondle and suck his large ball sack, until she was ready to attempt to swallow him. When she finally managed to get all his manhood down her throat, she came. It wasn't so strong that she'd lose focus of the important job of sucking her master's cock, but so strong that she'd never forget her first time.

Carl pulled her to her feet and they kissed passionately. After several minutes she was left breathless and Carl bent her over her desk and she reached between her spread legs and pulled him into her waiting wet pussy. Stifling a scream, she came again as he entered her. She'd never know sex could be this good and he'd only just entered her.

It didn't take long for them to find a rhythm. He pushed in and she met him stroke for stroke. He fondled her perfect breasts as they slowly fucked. She seemed to be cumming with every stroke. When he came it was on her tits, she wasn't on any form of birth control, as she and her husband had been planning on having a family. But now she could only imagine a child with Carl.

She continued sucked his cock, tasting herself and becoming more aroused. Reluctantly she let him leave, but not before giving him her address and cell number. Once he was gone, she dressed still trembling from the incredible fucking she'd received. But she'd work to do. Carl was very important to her and she needed to be successful in her new position to please him. She didn't know when she'd see him again, but knew it wouldn't be too long. She'd have to be content to wait until then. She'd have at least one of his tasks completed by then.

Later that evening at home, as Dr. Sharivar was cleaning up after a light meal she'd prepared for herself there was a knock on her door. She wasn't expecting anyone. She peaked through the door of her modest home in the southwestern corner of Las Vegas to find a beautiful woman waiting. Feel sure she wasn't a threat; she opened the door.

"Dr. Tarlan Sharivar?" the woman asked.

She acknowledged that it was she. Then the woman said something she didn't understand and everything went blank.

When she woke, she was naked on her knees with her wrist secured behind her back. The woman in front of her was the same woman who'd knocked on her door, only now she was clad in leather, some of her woman parts peeking through.

"Welcome back." She said. "Don't bother with questions. All you need to know is that your master sent me to prepare you for admittance into our little community. Before we get started, I have a few questions." The woman went through a thorough list of questions including those covering health such as allergies and STDs. When she was done, she said. "Very good, our master will be pleased. Have you ever been with another woman? Sexually?"

Tarlan was surprised by the question, but shouldn't have considering the way the woman was dressed. "No, I've never been with another woman before. I'm not gay. I'd not remotely considered it. If I can be completely honest, I don't know why I even accepted his authority over me. But he is my master.

There is was, she admitted it aloud. It was true. She didn't regret a moment of it, but she was surprised about her feelings about it all and quickly added. "I love our master and happy to be his, I just never imagined this for me. I love him and will do whatever he asks of me."

"It's okay." The woman said. "None of you do. Are you happy with your decision?"

"Immensely, I can wait to see him again."

That was enough for the woman. She stepped forward. Her shaved pussy, an inch from the woman's face. "Do you know what is expected of you?"

Tarlan frowned. "I told you I'm not gay. I don't do that. Not that there's anything wrong with it. I'm just not interested in women in that way."

The woman spoke again, and again Tarlan didn't understand any of it. She couldn't begin to repeat it. And like before, everything went blank. This time when she woke, she found herself happily lapping the pussy of the mysterious woman as she held her legs open. In another moment the woman climaxed, squirting juices into Tarlan face and mouth as she screamed her orgasm.

Tarlan loved the taste. She wanted more. She was licking this pussy with the enthusiasm she had only previously reserved for her husband's cock. That was a curious thought, but she continued until the woman pushed her away with her foot and Tarlan fell back on her naked ass.

The woman pulled the leather bra from her chest and beckoned Tarlan to her to suckle her breasts. Her nipples were hard and seeing them, turned Tarlan on even more. She was soon nursing from the strange woman's tits like it was the most natural thing in the world. When the woman came again, she was ready to complete Tarlan's indoctrination. They moved into the classic sixty-nine position and they each locked lip on each other's pussy and did what they liked to have done to them.

When the woman was done, she packed her small bag of toys and leather accessories. Dee was pleased. Carl had chosen a good one, she was young and enthusiastic. Yes, Carl had chosen well, indeed.

When Tarlan awoke from her nap she was hungry, horny and tired. She had an interesting dream. She was one of almost a dozen naked women, waiting her turn to be with their master. The women were of all colors, sizes and shapes, but all of them beautiful. While the women waited, they felt compelled to sexually please each. They paired off or formed a trio, and licked, sucked and used the numerous sex toys available. Despite all the sex, they were never satisfied until they had their master's cock.

Like in her dream Tarlan was quite wet. She felt a deep longing for her master's touch or that of another woman. It was late, she didn't know many people, having only recently arrived to sin city. She suspected that her neighbor was home. There were lights on in the kitchen and the television was flickering in the dark room next to it.

Tarlan had met her neighbor the day she moved in. She was a proud lesbian, more on the dyke side of the equation and she made Tarlan a little nervous. It may have been that she was a big woman, over six feet tall, well proportioned, tattooed and looking very masculine.

The thought just popped into her head, perhaps she'd be willing to play with her teach her what women liked. Tarlan learned that women were very different from men, if not it would be nice to talk to someone other than her students. But if she got lucky, her neighbor might scratch that new itch.

Mary Sue was indeed home. She was drunk and what some people would say "fucked up". She'd just been dumped and wasn't taking it too well. The ring at the door gave her hope that her lover had a change of heart, she was disappointed to see it was her nerdy neighbor at her door. She checked her face; her eyes were red and she looked a mess. "What the fuck," she thought and opened the door.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you," Tarlan said and walked right past Mary Sue into the house, the place was messy.

"Please, come on in," Mary Sue said sarcastically and closed the door. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm feeling a little lonely..." Tarlan explained to her neighbor as she appraised the woman's appearance as a potential lover. She had a nice face, her eyes were red, or bloodshot. She smelled the dope and saw the empty bottle of whiskey. Her dishwater blonde hair was disheveled, she was braless, her breasts were larger than she'd remembered. She had a fat ass and her belly was hanging over her waist. Tarlan wondered what her pussy looked like and then blushed.