The Jewel of His Eye

Story Info
Paul's girlfriend takes him to a Jewel concert.
1.4k words
4.04
27.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, she's hot," he grinned as he flipped the channels of their TV.

Aimee walked into the room to glance at the girl Paul was eyeing. "You think Jewel is hot?" she snickered.

"Well, yah," Paul nodded.

Aimee stared at the woman dancing across the screen in vivid technicolor. "She's got great tits, I'll give you that."

Paul nodded, his tongue hanging down to his ankles. "She's a babe."

Aimee laughed. "Paul, compose yourself! Sheez."

"I can't help it, baby," he grinned, wrapping his arm around his girlfriend's waist. "I mean, she's no Aimee, but she's damn fine all the same."

Aimee grinned and kissed his forehead. "I agree."

Paul's eyes went wide. "You do?"

"Yeah," she grinned. "I've always thought Jewel was a hot lil bitch."

Paul erupted into laughter.

**********

"Do I look okay?" he asked pathetically, staring with puppy dog eyes.

"Paul, really," Aimee giggled. "She's just a woman."

Paul grinned. "But she's a damn fine one."

Aimee nodded.

She'd surprised Paul with a pair of passes for Jewel's Baltimore performance, and for the past week she'd been subject to hearing him croon endlessly about how beautiful the petite blonde girl was. A brunette herself, Aimee was beginning to become self-conscious. Afterall, the young Alaskan was quite attractive.

"Alright, are you ready already?" Aimee laughed as she grabbed her keys off the table.

Paul came trotting into the room dutifully and she eyed him with approval. Wearing his baggy black Dickies and a light blue button down shirt, he had a slight gap in his shirt where he'd ignored buttons and you could view the white undershirt below. His once again dark hair was tucked underneath a backwards baseball cap, and a childlike smile was pressed across his lips.

"You ready?" she grinned.

Paul nodded. "Ready as I'll ever be."

**********

They were wandering around backstage aimlessly. All the locals were out tonight, and easily ninety percent of them had recognized Paul and stopped the young couple to talk. As Paul was engaging in a heated debate about the merits of MTV's censorship policies with a local DJ, Aimee spotted a young blonde sipping standing off to a corner by herself.

She approached the girl, and noticed that she was sipping a bottled water and humming.

How sweet, Aimee giggled.

The young woman glanced up as Aimee approached, and her face lit with a magnificently sexy smile. Aimee had to remind herself to breathe.

"Hi," Aimee grinned. "I'm Aimee. You were so amazingly splendid tonight."

The girl smiled that smile. "Thank you so much, Aimee. I know this is sort of redundant, but I'm Jewel."

The girls shook hands and Aimee continued to make small talk.

"Anyhow," Aimee smiled. "I'm here with my boyfriend Paul, and I would just love for you to meet him."

Jewel smiled warmly and nodded. "I'd love to meet him."

Aimee lead the singer over to her boyfriend, still deep in conversation with the local disc jockey. She blew a soft kiss into his ear to get his attention, and motioned him toward the waiting female.

"Paul, I have someone to introduce you to," she giggled.

Paul's brown eyes grew wide as he shook the petite girl's hand. "I think I'm your biggest fan," he grinned. "Which, I know, what a dumbass thing to say!"

Jewel laughed. "I get it a lot."

Paul nodded. "Me too and I hate it, so I don't know why I just said that."

"Paul's in a band," Aimee corrected. "Good Charlotte."

"Get out of here!" Jewel laughed. "I see you guys on MTV all the time."

Paul grinned. "That's us!"

"Wow," Jewel laughed. "Who'd have thought you would be a fan...of mine!"

The three of them shared gentle laughter that filled the room.

**********

"Oh, I am a lucky man," Paul grinned as he watched the two girls rolling around on the bed beside him. "A very, very lucky man."

He watched in awe as Aimee and Jewel's tongues seemed to battle against one another, the two girls rolling around in a frenzy of sexual heat. Their hands were traveling frantically over each other's bodies, Aimee already without a shirt and Jewel clad in only her thong and bra. The girls seemed to wrestle one another, and then their movements came to a quick halt.

"Oh Paulie?" Aimee grinned. "Could you help us out?"

Paul cocked his eyebrow.

"Unhook her bra," his girlfriend grinned. "And then take off those damned pants of yours!"

Paul reached behind the tiny blonde and unhooked the clasp of her silk undergarment.

She smiled up at him shyly and grinned. "Thanks, Paul. Now let me help you!"

He stood up and she reached for his zipper, slowly guiding it down, and then gently pushing his pants over his hips and down to his ankles. He grew hard at her soft touch, and kicked the slacks across the room when she was done.

"Now lay down," she directed and he obeyed.

She straddled his reclined figure, and grinned as she leaned forward and drew him into a passionate kiss. "Aimee said I can do whatever I want to you," she giggled.

He nodded.

"And I want to do this to you," she smiled sweetly and she inched down his body.

He let out a loud gasp as she drew him into her mouth, swirling her tongue over the head of his member, using a hand to work the shaft as her lips teased the little cap of skin at the top.

"Delicious, isn't he?" Aimee grinned, joining the other woman.

Where Jewel's tongue could not reach, Aimee worked. They shared him like a gooey lollipop, taking turns with their oral offerings and gentle handy-work. When one would suck him into her depths, the other would use her hands to work his shaft and softly caress his balls.

"Oh jesus," he grunted after some time. "I can't last."

Jewel pulled her mouth off his length and smirked. "Oh, you'd better!"

"Yeah, don't be a tease, Paulie," Aimee grinned as she straddled his hips and began to lower herself.

Paul's breathing continued to be labored as he felt Jewel's dainty hand clasp his length and hold him into position as Aimee lowered herself down onto him.

"Fuck," he exhaled as she came to rest against him fully. He was buried completely.

"Mmm, you're so fuckin hot, baby," Aimee grinned. "You like being fucked by two hot chicks, don'tcha?"

Paul groaned.

He watched as Jewel wrapped her arms around Aimee, and began to softly nibble on her neck and earlobe. For her part, Aimee continued to slowly ride him, bringing a familiar tingling sensation to his spine.

"Fuck, I can't....fuck," he groaned, shutting his eyes and grabbing Aimee's hips.

"Oh no," Aimee teased, climbing off him. "Not yet!"

Paul's eyes opened and stared longingly at his girlfriend as she back away from his achingly hard erection. "Aimee, please?" he begged.

"No, baby," Aimee teased, her voice filled with sensuality. "You have to take care of our guest!"

Paul nodded as the blonde girl hovered over his body. He watched as she followed Aimee's previous movements, slowly lowering herself onto his glistening sex. He held himself into position for her, grabbing her left hip and guiding her downward at a faster pace.

"Mmm," she cooed as she sunk down onto him slowly. "So big, so hard."

He clasped tightly to her small, rounded hips, and began to raise her up and then slam her back down onto himself. This action elicited small moans from the girl, her blonde hair bouncing around her shoulders with every downward plunge.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "You're so fuckin tight, baby, so fuckin..."

"Thank you," she giggled.

She began to gyrate her hips, and within minutes Paul felt himself releasing endlessly inside her tiny body. "Delicious," he moaned.

"Mmmhmm," she smiled as she fell beside him on the bed.

He stared into her deep, soulful eyes for several minutes, realizing that this was the beautiful poet, the talented vocalist, the woman he watched on TV and felt such a connection to. This was his teen crush.

His thoughts were disturbed when he felt extra weight shift the bed, and he watched as Aimee crawled slowly over the blonde girl beside him.

"My turn," she grinned as she poked her tongue out and ran it slowly over Jewel's folds. "Mmm, Paul," she grinned. "You taste wonderful."

Paul watched as his girlfriend slowly removed the traces of his orgasmic release from between Jewel's thighs, feeling himself growing ever harder.

"Looks like someone's ready for Round Two," Jewel smiled softly.

Paul's brown eyes beamed with excitement and he nodded emphatically.

"Wait your turn, baby," Aimee grinned from between the blonde's legs. "Wait your turn!"