The Jewel Plug

Story Info
Daddy catches his Babygirl playing with a secret toy.
1.1k words
4.08
142.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is my first illustrated story submission. The kink is Dom Daddy/Little Girl and all characters are over the age of eighteen. Ratings and comments are welcome.

I found her in my chair, fumbling with a jeweled butt plug. Except for reading glasses and thigh-high socks, what she should have been wearing was abandoned at her perfect little feet. Unopened books and sharpened pencils waited nearby. She was genuinely surprised to see me—and more than a little worried.

"Instead of doing your homework, Babygirl, I see that you're up to no good again." We'd had this conversation before, and she'd always managed to look fearful and excited at the same time. "You found the special toy I hid and now I caught you playing with it."

She looked down at the shiny fuck knob in her lap.

"You know what that makes you?" She nodded, looking up sheepishly. "Say it."

"It makes me a bad girl".

"It does. And you know what Daddy does to bad girls?"

"I, I can't say," she blushed, looking at her perfectly manicured toes.

"Tell me."

"You punish them."

"Severely," he reminded her.

"Yes," she answered, her voice trembling.

"And?"

"Punish me. I deserve it, Big Daddy. Please."

She sat up and tried to hand me the stainless steel plug but I waved it away. "No. Not like that. Spread yourself for me now." She settled back into the chair, looked me straight in the eye and slowly opened herself up to me.

"Like this, Big Daddy?"

"Wider. Yes. Right up to the edge of the chair."

Her hairless pussy was swollen and flushed. Every word I said only increased her anticipation for what she knew would be exquisite torture. I got on my knees between her legs, grabbed a hem of striped sock in each hand and brought my mouth over her clit. She sucked in a breath and thrust her hips forward to reach my lips. I moved just out of reach.

"No, my girl. Not yet. You haven't earned it. Stay perfectly still, understood?"

"Of course, Big Daddy," she nodded.

I brought my mouth close enough that she could feel my breath on her swollen nub. She fought to stay still. "Now, place the tip of the plug up against your bum hole."

"I don't know if I can, Daddy."

"Do as you're told," I said sternly.

She bit her lower lip and moved into position. When the cold steel touched her puckered flesh, she clenched up. I spread her legs even wider. She whimpered.

"Take a deep breath and push the plug in until you feel it pop inside you."

She sucked in some air and pushed the butt toy up against her unyielding anus. She tensed up.

"It's okay. Relax into it. There's no rush."

She tried again and managed to get the tip in halfway.

"I'm afraid...."

"That's okay my sweet. We'll put it away for now. You're not ready."

"Please Daddy, I want it."

I nodded my approval. "Breathe in while you're pushing it through."

She inhaled sharply and the sound caught in her throat—I looked down to see that her tight ass had gobbled up the steel bulb. "Good girl."

I dropped my tongue onto her clit.

"Yesssssss," she pleaded.

And pulled it away just as quickly.

"No. No!Please Daddy!"

"Pull it out, little girl."

She squirmed and spit out the shiny plug. Those big, beautiful eyes looked right at me—hoping, begging, that we'd do it again. "Babylove, every time you push the plug in past your tight rim, I'm going to touch your clit with my tongue—and take it away just as fast."

"Okay," she gushed.

"The faster you're able to fuck yourself, the more of a thrashing your little clit will get. And if you're very good at it, I might let you cum."

"Oh yes Daddy! Yesssss. Now Daddy?"

"Go ahead my Sweet."

She adjusted her grip on the round jewel, scrunched up her face and made the steel disappear in her ass again. I flattened the bottom of my tongue across her slit, making sure the mash her clit down.

"Oooohhhh yesss."

She withdrew the plug faster this time and wasted no time stuffing it back in her ass. I stabbed her hard clit with my tongue. She moaned and spit out the plug in an instant. I expected her to pick up speed gradually but she was so turned on that the steel toy found her hot insides in one thrust. I was ready and she got her reward—if only for a second. Out came the plug and back in again so quickly that I could time the lashing of my tongue with her strokes without having to back away.

Her hand shook every time she probed her eager anus. She let out a little yelp with every stroke. I pinned her legs apart so that she could feel as exposed as possible. By now, her tight rim was trained—she fucked herself with the gem plug in a fast rhythm as I mashed down on her red hot clit. Her breath quickened. Her ass came off the chair.

"Am, am I a good girl, Big Daddy? Daddy?"

I stopped tonguing her just for an instant. As she was about to protest, I started in on her again. Fast. Hard. And sloppy.

"Ohhhh my God! Ooohhhhh Daddyyyyyyy. Am I your goooood giiirrrlll???"

In answer, I slipped one solitary finger into her wet slit. Her breath caught in her throat. I pushed once on her swollen g-spot.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhh. Aaaaghhh!!!!" she screamed and bucked hard into my face. With the plug nestled tight in her hole, she grabbed both arms of the chair and fucked my face. I stayed in place, not giving an inch, enjoying the wash of juices over my mouth and nose. She finally rocked herself back down as the waves of pleasure rolled off her.

"Th-thank. Thank you, Dddddadddy," she said with her eyes closed, breathing hard. I waited a moment for that big satisfied grin.

I stood up, cupped her pretty face in my hands and kissed her lightly on the eyelids and mouth. I was rock hard and seething for release but decided to push the urge back down and let it build for later. It was always better that way.

"That's my Babygirl. Daddy is pleased."

She glowed.

"Now you're going to clean yourself up and get back to your homework." Her long, soft eyelashes blinked away an unspoken question. "And keep the jewel plug in. I'll replace it with something better at bedtime."

"You're the best Daddy," she purred, as she wrapped her arms around me.

THE END