The Job Ch. 01

Story Info
Pornstar finds job and his bonus is Demi Moore.
1.7k words
4.53
33.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked towards the gates of the studio, apprehensive about the meeting I was to have in just a few minutes. I showed the guard at the gate my pass, and he let me in. My mind was spinning; I didn't know what was real and what wasn't. A week ago, I was a male porn star who couldn't find work. Now, I was going to meet a woman about her new porn station. The job she offered was a fulltime one.

What was odd about the whole thing was that the woman had wished to remain anonymous. In LA, no one wanted to remain anonymous. If they had learned how to clip their own fingernails, they had a reality TV series. I walked down a well-lit corridor plastered with movie posters, wondering if the job would pay well.

The woman called me a week before, looking for porn stars with no waiting jobs. I fit the bill, at 6'2", 230 lbs. and an eleven-inch dick to boot. I was watching one of my old movies when she called. I thought I recognized her voice from somewhere, but I wasn't sure what. She said to meet with her in person about the job a week from that day.

7 days came, 7 days passed. Now here I was, at the door to the big money I had always wanted. I put my hand on the doorknob. I gulped in an excessive amount of oxygen, and started coughing fitfully. I stopped coughing, gained my composure, opened the door, saw who was running the studio, and lost my composure again.

Demi Moore stood in front of me, behind a mahogany desk. Her body was accentuated by a tight black suit, which made her breasts look spectacularly large. Her black skirt was knee-high and extremely tight, making my sizable dick spring to attention. She stared my body up and down, as I returned the favor. She told me to close the door and sit down. I obliged.

"So, you are the famed Randy Footer, thanks for coming. I am Demi Moore, and I am sorry I couldn't tell you that over the phone," I was still staring at her breasts, but her comment knocked me back to my senses.

"Yes, that reminded me," I said, finally looking at her eyes, "Why didn't you tell me who you were over the phone?"

"Well, to be honest, I'm not very trusting of anyone. Maybe I've been in Hollywood too long, but I can see the headlines in the tabloids now: 'SEXY SUPERSTAR CREATES PORN STATION!' Whoever said any publicity is good publicity was a complete jackass."

We both laughed for a moment, finding pathetic humor in the backstabbing world of show business. I then asked about what she needed me for, and she lit up. "You would be working as a full time sex toy," she said emphatically. Demi paused for a moment, closed her eyes and thought. Then she spoke again.

"Maybe I should explain the station itself first. It is supposed to be a station of pornographic interest to men, but with a twist. Playboy TV uses their playmates as the sex objects, I use my Hollywood connections. My friends and colleagues will be the ones you have sex with."

I paused for a moment, then realized what Demi was talking about. "Are you saying I am going to have a job where all I have to do is fuck celebrities?" She nodded. "Ok, that is awesome. So what is the Catch-22?" Demi sighed, and I knew I was about to be told the big problem.

"See, Randy, I don't have the money to do whatever I want. This job would consume most of your time, and you would only make about 25,000 dollars a year. I'm sorry that it is so low, but I'm sure that once this starts going, I can start paying you more." My heart sunk. I would have some serious trouble living off 25K a year.

"Randy, I'll be honest." Demi looked like she knew she was losing me, like a salesman who had been greedy and now was desperate for a sale. "Though I can not pay you extremely well monetarily, I can assure you there will be perks. Number one is all the celebrities you will fuck, for one."

I interrupted her. "How do I know any are actually going to come anyway? How am I to be sure that you aren't pulling my chain? Do you have any celebs here that will drop on their knees and give me a b.j.? Do anal? Have a titty-fuck?"

Demi grimaced, and spoke very quietly, "I understand your worries. I have none of my friends here to show you, I'm sorry." I started to get her drift. "However, if you need convincing the place will be a success, I will gladly be the test dummy, of sorts." My hard-on became a lot more noticeable to me.

"Are you serious?" I said. "You are going to let me fuck your brains out to get me to work here?" Demi didn't answer this with words, but she stood up and walked to the other side of the desk. "Take off your jacket." She did obligingly, leaving herself in a white button down blouse and the skirt.

I began to undo the blouse, button by button. When I reached the bottom, I told her to remove the blouse completely. She did, leaving her in a lacy white bra. I admired her breasts for a moment, before walking behind her to the skirt. I pulled down the zipper, and pulled on the material hard. Demi was left in her bra and panties. I undid the loops of the bra, pulled off the panties and left her completely nude.

She turned to face me, and I was entranced by the sight of her shaved pussy. I undid the button of my suit pants and flung my boxers down my legs. "Get on your knees." Demi accepted, and started to talk.

"Oh my, your cock is massive. It must be a 10 incher at least." I didn't correct her, though I knew it was longer. She flicked the head with the tip of her tongue, emitting an involuntary moan from me. Demi put her whole mouth around the head, preparing to go towards the base. The sensations gave me chills, as I hadn't been blown this well from any porn star ever before.

Demi started taking my whole dick inch by inch. Finally, throwing caution to the wind, she tried taking the whole penis in her mouth with about five inches to go. She gagged and coughed, and came up for air. "Wow, that is the biggest cock I have ever seen." Demi commented. I was complimenting her on her b.j. ability when she again tried to take my whole dick in at once.

Though she gagged again, she didn't come up, leaving her with two inches to go. However, my balls started to feel tight, so I didn't want to blow my load only in her mouth. I pulled out of her mouth, leaving Demi confused and saddened. I then told her to bend over the desk, and Demi perked back up again.

As I entered her pussy, she gasped, as the movie star had never apparently had a dick this big inside her. Her body started shaking when I was 8 inches in. She started yelling and moaning, in an unbelievable orgasm. I went and shoved the last 3 inches in, making her orgasm complete. I started fucking her, slowly and deliberately at first, but quickening the pace and strength of my thrusts.

Demi's pussy was tight, and it was affecting my balls. I wanted to cum so badly, but I was trying to hold out until she had another orgasm. Demi started convulsing again about 5 minutes later, right when I had to shoot my load. We both were screaming loudly, her juices already flowing, when we both came. I shot my load into her, 6 long strands in all, filling up Demi's famous twat.

We stayed in our position for a few more minutes before I finally pulled out. I cleaned up my dick with a box of tissues she had, waiting to see if there would be more. Instead, a knock on the slightly ajar door came, and Demi and I couldn't react quickly enough. A UPS man stood in the door, his mouth wide. Demi and I were found in the compromising position of me having my pants down, my long dick extending over the slender, beautifully nude figure of Demi on the ground, juices flowing out of her pussy.

Demi, the UPS boy (who looked like he was only a teenager), and I stood for a few moments, before one of us reacted. It was Demi. "What can we do to shut you up?" She said simply. The boy looked confused, but horny at the sight of this nude, famous woman standing in front of him.

"What can I do?" He mumbled. "Can I have sex with you?" Demi looked at me, and smirked.

"Kid, how does a threesome with you, me and Mr. Footer the porn star sound?" Before he could answer, Demi walked over to him and pulled down his standard issue pants. She pulled down his boxers and exposed what looked to be a seven-inch dick. "My, my, my… two in a day. I say, little boy, please put your dick in my pussy. As for you, Mr. Footer, my ass is in need of attention."

As Demi's inner slut came out to play, the UPS boy and I lifted her up, setting her on our dicks. If possible, her ass was tighter than her pussy, not allowing more than 6 inches in. The UPS boy and I worked out a rhythm, when one of us thrusted in, the other thrusted out. Demi began to shake and scream again, and the UPS boy shot his load inside her, as Demi's orgasm set off my second of the day.

A few minutes later, when all three of us were cleaned up, the UPS boy agreed to not talk, or Demi would find him. If he did not talk (at least before the station was up and running), Demi would also come and find him. But in that case, he would get whatever type of sex he wanted from Demi and a female friend of hers.

After he left, I told Demi that she was the best fuck I had in years. "Thank you, Randy," Demi said, "So does this mean you take the job?" Her eagerness was answered in a smile, and my parting words: "When do I start?"

To be continued…