The Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are there any further questions?"

"No, sir." Jacob answered politely.

"Are you sure? No other questions at all?" There was an inquisitive look on Zack's face. Jacob felt he was missing something, but could not figure out what Zack was hinting at so he just shook his head.

"Very well," Zack closed the folder in front of him and set it in a basket with two others. "We will be in touch." He stood and held out his had for Jacob to shake. Jacob stood, took Zack's hand and then headed for the door. In the outer office he noticed that there were no other applicants waiting, his had been the last interview. He smiled a goodbye to Nancy and then left the building. Outside the street lamps were lit even though the sky overhead still had a glow to it. Checking his watch he found that it was already 7 o'clock. Not wanting to spend any more money, and having nothing better to do, he headed back to his motel.

Kathryn took a shower as soon as she got home and then found the slip of paper with Amy's number on it. She picked up the phone next to her bed and sat down as she dialed the number. After two rings a voice answered "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Amy?" Kathryn was a little nervous but was determined to go through with her plan.

"Yes this is Amy, who is this?"

"My name is Kathryn and you gave me your number on the bus this morning."

"Oh yeah, umm... How are you?" Amy kind of stuttered for a moment. She wasn't sure why she had given this girl her number, but it felt right at the time. Now she was nervous about how to handle the situation. Should I ask her out, should I let her ask me first… what should I do?

"I am doing good. I was wondering if we could meet later for dinner? Or just meet for a drink would be fine with me." Kathryn had heard the nervousness in Amy's voice and decided to go slow with the seduction.

"Actually," Amy said, deciding to be bold, "I was about to cook supper. I can easily make it for two if you are interested?"

"That sounds like a better plan." Kathryn was excited; she might not be the inexperienced girl I took her for… this could be fun. "Shall I come over now and help you cook?"

"Mmmm… yes I would love for you to cum over and help"

The pure desire in Amy's voice caused Kathryn's nipples to harden. She felt herself get moist as thoughts of what this night might bring danced through her head. This was going to be really fun.

"So" Kathryn drawled, "Where is this hot date taking place?"

Amy gave Kathryn the directions to her place, and then hung up the phone saying she was going to get ready and get started on the food. Kathryn stared at the phone few more moments then set it back on the bed side table. As soon as she took her hand away it rang. She quickly picked it back up.

"Hello?"

"Is this Kathryn Higgins?" It was a male voice, and it sounded familiar.

"Yes this is Kathryn."

"This is Zack Quentin, you applied for the chauffeur position I have open."

"Oh yes, what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you would like to come in for a second interview?"

"Sure, when?"

"I could have my driver pick you up right now."

"Now? It's 8 o'clock already."

"Is it a bad time?"

Not wanting to let the opportunity slip by her, Kathryn assured him it wasn't a bad time. After providing directions for the driver she hung up. She realized she would have to call and cancel with Amy. It hurt her to do so, but this was important.

Amy had just turned on the oven to get it heating up for the French bread when the phone rang. She recognized the number as Kathryn's.

"Hello sexy, miss me already?" She gave a soft laugh at her own joke.

"Ah man, that just makes this harder" Kathryn's voice was subdued and a little agitated. "I have to cancel our plans tonight. I am so sorry, but something really important just came up and I don't know how long it will take. Can we reschedule for tomorrow night, please?" Kathryn was almost begging by the last sentence. She truly wanted to meet Amy, but she needed this job to get her back out of her parent's house.

Amy was startled and not a little afraid that she had went to fast; inviting Kathryn to her house the first day they meet. "No, that's OK I can understand. Yes we can set this up for tomorrow night." After a few more apologies and a confirmation on the plans for tomorrow, they disconnected.

Damn… I was too bold. I went too fast, I know it. The ringing of the phone interrupted her thoughts. Hitting the talk button she asked, "Hello?"

"Ms. Beijar?" a male voice asked.

"Yes?"

"This is Zack Quentin, I interviewed you earlier today for a job opening. Do you have a minute?"

"Oh, of course, I didn't expect to hear from you so soon."

"Well I will be honest and tell you that I liked what I saw and are you willing to go through a second interview?"

"Oh yes… yes I am. When?" I don't have any classes tomorrow as well. This would be perfect.

"Is now a good time?"

"Now? This late?"

"I believe I warned you that I was something of a night owl. So are you busy right now?

"No. Not really, where do you want to meet?"

"I will have my driver pick you up, where should I send him?"

Amy gave him her address, and stared at the phone for a few minutes before heading to the bedroom. Then she stopped, turned toward the kitchen, and started cleaning up and putting the stuff away that she had wanted to cook tonight. Then she went and got dressed.

Kathryn was waiting outside on the porch for Mr. Quentin's car. She had told her parents she was going to be out late and to not wait up as she had her own key. Even though she was 25, her mom and dad worried about her. She had kept the button down shirt, but had changed to a skirt that fell to mid thigh. Headlights played across the yard as a black town car pulled into her driveway. Kathryn headed toward it as a middle aged gentleman stepped out of the driver side door.

"Ms. Higgins? My name is Roger and I am Mr. Quentin's driver."

"If you are his driver, then why is the chauffeur position open?"

"I am moving on to my own business just as soon as I show you the ropes."

"I see. Well I have driven a limousine before…"

"You may have, but you have not driven for the Boss. If you would step this way."

He held open the passenger side front door. Kathryn daintily slid into the seat, arranging her skirt as she did so. The inside was a deep charcoal coloring, giving it a deep, somber feeling. Installed into the dashboard was a top of the line navigation system. On the screen right now was a map showing her house. On second glance she saw that the navigation screen was actually something out of the ordinary. It looked like a computer built into the dashboard, with the LCD screen and a tiny keyboard folded out underneath it. The driver's side door opened and Roger got behind the wheel. He touched something on the screen and it changed. Then with deft movements, typed in a new address. While it worked to show the proper route he leaned back and buckled his seat belt.

"The Boss is a stickler for a few things. Drunk driving and seat belts are two of his major ones. Being late is another. He prefers to show up at his destination 5 to 10 minutes early. Get used to it." He then indicated she should buckle her own seat belt, which she did.

As he drove, Roger explained how the computer system worked. "It is your navigation system and time clock rolled into one. Plus it is linked to the house network by a satellite connection. If the car moves more than 20 yards from the house without a driver logged in, the house is notified. If it is turned off, they are notified as well." He went on to explain the detailed workings of it. "You will be driving him around his businesses in town, when you go to certain ones you will be allowed to wait inside. With your uniform on you will be served food and non-alcoholic drinks. Please do not ask for any kind of alcohol. It will get you fired on the spot and possibly the waiter that serves you as well. That is how I got the job. James was waiting in the club for the Boss and he got a new girl to serve him a drink. He was fired and she was docked his cab fair home and my first day wages. I was a doorman at the club when it happened and he asked me if I could drive. Been with him for a year now."

"Why are you leaving?" Kathryn was intrigued by this glimpse at her possible new boss.

"I have an idea for my own business and Mr. Quentin is willing to back me on the venture. So I am here until we find a replacement. After looking over your file I believe it will be you."

He continued explaining her duties as he drove to another part of town. He pulled into an apartment complex. Kathryn's eyes widened; there was Amy in a different, shorter, skirt and a dark blouse. Roger stopped, and got out.

"Amy Beijar?"

"Yes."

"I am Roger, I am Mr. Quentin's driver. If you would come with me please."

Holding open the rear passenger door, Roger assisted Amy in climbing into the car. When she was settled she looked up and straight into Kathryn's face.

"Hello Amy," She said.

"Kathryn!? Is this why dinner was canceled?"

"Yes, I am sorry again but I really need this job. Why didn't you tell me on the phone that you were gonna be busy tonight too?"

"My call came in after you called and canceled."

"Oh… well good luck to you."

"Yes and to you too."

"So what position do you think you are getting?" Kathryn asked.

"Well he told me I was qualified for all openings. So I don't know."

"PA" Roger's voice intruded on their conversation. "You are going to be the PA and Ms. Kathryn is taking my position."

"Then what about the Head Maid," Amy asked.

"A mister Jacob Stone. The only man to apply."

"The only man? Then he is not a man. From what I seen he is barely out of his teens." Kathryn went on to describe what she had seen in the waiting room. Amy thought that Kathryn was holding something back, but didn't feel right about calling her on it.

"So we have a female chauffeur, a female Personal Assistant, and a male Head Maid," Amy stated. "I guess Mr. Quentin doesn't follow stereotypes."

At this statement, Roger burst out laughing. "No," he gasped, trying to catch his breath. "The Boss is anything but ordinary. And Mrs. Quentin marches to her own drum as well."

Both girls perked up, this was the first mention of a Mrs. Quentin. They had both thought that Zack was not married.

"So do you two girls know each other?" Roger asked.

"No."

"Yes."

Both girls looked at each other.

"Well yes we kind of do…"

"I guess you could say we don't…"

Once again they spoke over each other, then with a second look, started giggling. Finally Amy stated, "We ran into each other this morning and we would like to get to know the other better." There was a slight catch in her voice as she said this. Kathryn caught it and gave her a slightly smoldering look. Roger caught it and the look as well and just smiled to himself. These girls are gonna fit right in. He took a surreptitious glance at Kathryn's thighs showing from beneath her skirt. I wonder if they will be fully settled in before I leave? Man, I hope so.

Roger pulled into the parking lot of a motel. Jacob was waiting at the curb. Roger stopped the car and got out; opening the driver side rear door he motioned to Jacob to get in. "Mr. Stone, if you would please."

"How do you know my name?" Jacob was a little nervous.

"The picture in your file."

"Oh yeah. Forgot about that." Jacob climbed into the back seat. As he was getting in he caught site of Amy sitting on the passenger side. "Pardon me ma'am," his voice tried to crack, but he held it steady. He then turned to look forward and met Kathryn's mischievous grin. He flinched back into the seat, a little startled. Then the memory of her swaying ass popped into his head. He felt himself flush and start to harden. Kathryn chuckled like she knew what he as thinking. He saw her glance at Amy and turned to look. She had an eyebrow cocked in an inquisitive way as she looked at Kathryn. The look set Kathryn to chuckling more. Amy turned his way and appeared to study him in-depth. After several long moments that felt even longer to Jacob, she seemed to reach a conclusion and turned back to Kathryn with a grin of her own and another cocked eyebrow. Kathryn returned the look with a subtle nod.

While this was transpiring, Roger had already gotten them back in motion. The two girls started up the conversation again, talking about little things they liked and disliked. Roger kept to himself and concentrated on the road. Jacob sat back and kept sneaking looks at both the girls when he thought they were not looking. He didn't know but, they did notice, and shared secret smiles every time they caught him at it. The trip to their new job/home took another 30 minutes.

The girls chatter faltered and fell silent as Roger pulled into the Quentin estate. In front of them was a 10-foot high wall, with a gate stretching 20-foot across the driveway; behind it they could see a dense wooded area. Each 10-foot leaf of the gate was fashioned of wrought iron in the shape of a rearing dragon in profile, wings out spread. When closed the dragons were locked claw-to-claw. The driveway curved to the left just inside the gate. Inside the brick wall, trees and brush grew unattended; or so it appeared at first glance. The paved path curved around through the unchecked woods then into a cleared area. A mansion dominated the clearing from atop a small rise.

"Mr. Quentin keeps about 20 feet of uncut, untouched woods between the wall and the rest of the estate for added privacy."

The driveway split off, one going to the circle drive in front of the house and the other going along the left wing to a garage in the back. Roger took this fork instead of heading to the front. As they came around the house toward the garage, they saw Mr. Quentin and a woman in her late twenties or early thirties standing there. Roger pulled to a stop in front of the waiting pair. He climbed out of the car but before he could do anything, everyone else had already opened their door and was climbing out.

"Thanks Roger, that will be all for now, I will page you if either of them need a ride home." Zack gestured at the three potential employees.

"Very well sir. I will be waiting." Roger got back in the car and took it into the garage.

Amy, Kathryn and Jacob gathered in a line in front of Mr. Quentin and the mystery woman. "If you will follow me please?" Mr. Quentin turned and headed to the door behind him. The three fell in behind him and followed him into the house. The mystery woman brought up the rear.

The door lead to a big kitchen. Anything metal was silver, counter tops and the flooring was granite. Several recessed lights as well as the big windows gave it a light and airy feel. Through the kitchen they made their way to a hall with hard wood floors. Then up a back stairwell to the second floor. Then they entered what could only be a waiting room to an inner office.

"I know normally it would be ladies first, but I think it would be best to get Jacob settled because we had to change up some things about his job. So if you ladies would wait here I will be with you in a moment." Zack gestured Jacob toward the other door. Jacob stepped into the room followed by Zack and the mystery woman. Once inside Zack sat at a monstrous desk made out of highly polished mahogany.

"Before we begin, Jacob, there has been a rearrangement. Instead of taking the head position. I have decided to move Martha here up and you will take her spot as a normal staff. Your salary will drop to $400 a week. Is that acceptable?" Jacob hurriedly agreed; he would take anything as long as he was getting paid. " Instead of a room of your own, you will be sharing a double room with the other maid Sharon"

"Don't worry Jacob," Martha spoke for the first time. "Sharon is a good girl and won't bother you at all."

"I would now like to inform you of certain aspects of my household. I apologize in advance for being blunt, but that is my nature." He smiled; he had an infectious grin that Jacob answered with his own. "First, I am nudist. While on these grounds I wear little to no clothing. What you see now is my concession to your sensibilities. My wife is also a nudist and you will see her in various states of undress. Most of our friends and regular guests will also strip down while they are here. Now, I am going to strip down to my comfort level. Does this bother you?"

"No, it doesn't," Jacob answered still a little nervous.

Zack stood and with no further ado, stripped down, handing his clothes off to Martha. He watched Jacob as he did so. Hmm, not the usual reaction to seeing another grown male naked. He is not disgusted, or interested, if anything I would have to say he was a little scared. I wonder what has happened in him in the past. I will have to go careful with him. Once finished he sat back down

Jacob was looking around the room trying not to obviously avoid his new boss, but not feeling comfortable looking in his direction at the moment. Then he noticed Martha stripping down too. Like Zack, she had worn the minimal, shirt and pants, no underwear at all. Her mouse-brown hair fell just short of covering her nipples. Her body was in great shape, no flab or fat, but also no protruding bones or ribs. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair nestled between firm thighs. He caught himself staring and jerked his eyes away, right into Mr. Quentin's. Zack grinned. Fear swelled in him, he quickly fought to quell it.

"As you can see, the staff are free to follow our customs as well. But I do not enforce it. If you want to go ahead, if not no one will care."

"I think I can handle that, but maybe not all at once." Jacob replied, putting effort into making his voice steady and even.

"That is good. What ever you are comfortable with."

As Zack finished saying that, the door opened and in walked a nice looking red-head. She was dressed in a comfortable pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She wasn't a raving beauty but she wasn't plain looking either. At 5'4" and about 120 pounds, she was well worth a second look. She didn't have the usual pale skin and freckles that come with such red hair.

"Ah, Sharon, right on time." Zack greeted the new comer. "This is Jacob and he is our new... domestic help." He said this last with a grin at Jacob. "He is in your care now, show him around and make sure he is clear on the duties of the house and the schedule."

"Yes sir." Her voice was soft and had a southern drawl to it. She turned to Jacob, "Follow me please?" She then turned to head out the door, Jacob in tow.

While crossing the waiting room, Jacob nodded toward Kathryn and Amy. Once out of the waiting room, Sharon led him off through what seemed to be a maze of hallways. He knew they went down at least one half-flight of stairs. After what seemed like a long time, but was probably only a few minutes, she stopped outside a door like all the others.

"Here we are, this will be our room." She had a little grin on her lips as she said this, and was giving Jacob a good once over.

Jacob felt a blush coming on and could do nothing to stop it or hide it. Sharon laughed then opened the door. Inside was a spacious room. Jacob judged it to be 24 feet across by half that deep. On the left hand side was a simple twin size bed with the headboard against one of the two windows in the room. There was also a dresser and night stand with a lamp. On the right was the same in mirror image but the bed had a light-purple comforter set on it. The walls had pictures up and a poster or two, and one painting.

"As you can tell, my side is on the right, you can do anything you want to your side except paint the walls." Sharon walked over to her side and pulled her t-shirt up over her head. Opening one of the drawers on the dresser, she neatly folded the shirt and put it away. After kicking off her shoes, she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and wiggled out of them. Like Zack and Martha, she wasn't wearing anything else. Turning away from the dresser, she opened a small door that Jacob had not noticed, it lead to a decent sized closet. Once inside she took down a hanger and placed the jeans on it and returned it to the pole.