The Job Interview

Story Info
She had to take the practical test.
1k words
3.71
113.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was desperate. I had been working as a waitress in a greasy spoon restaurant for six months and was getting further in debt with minimum wage and lousy tips. Sure, the guys liked to grab my ass and look down my front when I bent over but when it came to tipping I was lucky to get a quarter.

I had seen the ad in the paper for some time and suspected it was for strippers or as they preferred to call it "Erotic Dancers". Finally in desperation I called the number and made an appointment for an audition.

I knew as a stripper I would have to get naked on stage in front of a bunch of horny men but thought I could live with that. I did love dancing and had the kind of body men liked, 38C breasts but a thin waist and small butt.

When I got to the address for the interview I found it was an old warehouse building. There was a homemade sign on the door advising Starlight Enterprises was on the second floor. I entered the building and made my way up the littered stairway to the door marked Starlight.

I knocked on the door; a rough voice shouted, "Come in."

Entering the office I found it to be very sparsely furnished. Just a solitary desk and some steel shelving holding several cardboard boxes. A heavily built man in about his forties sat behind the desk.

"Hi, I'm Steve." He introduced himself.

I approached the desk and introduced myself.

"So you would like to make some money?" Steve asked.

I told him I was desperate to earn some cash to get out of debt.

"Take your top off." He ordered.

I was shocked by the suddenness of his request. "Now, right here?"

"Do you want to make money or not? I have no time to fool around." He demanded.

Timidly I pulled my top off over my head revealing my well-filled cotton bra.

"The bra too." Steve ordered.

Afraid to anger him further I reached behind my back and unfasten my bra. I brought the bra forward with my hands allowing my breasts to tumble into Steve's view.

"Not bad, now your jeans." He said as he admired my bare breasts.

My hands trembled as I unfastened my blue jeans and peeled them down over my hips and stepped out of them. I folded my jeans and placed them over the back of the chair with my top and bra.

"The panties too."

I felt the tears begin to form in my eyes as I removed my panties and showed this stranger my totally naked body.

"You will have to do something with that bush, come over here."

Slowly I approached his desk.

"How are you at sucking cocks?" he asked.

"Excuse me?" I was shocked at his question.

"Sucking cocks, are you any good? Let's not waste time." Steve impatiently continued.

"I don't know."

"Get over here." Steve demanded getting his cock out. "Kneel." He ordered producing a huge erection. Obediently I did as instructed.

"OK, suck it!" he demanded.

Once more I hesitated, "Either suck it or get out of here." He said.

I had gone so far as to humiliate myself by getting naked for this brute and I was in desperate need for money, timidly I reached out and took his threatening erection into my hand.

I closed by eyes as I passed it between my lips, my mouth open as wide as possible so it would not touch me. Finally I closed my mouth, my lips sealing around the girth of his hard shaft. His member came to rest on my tongue feeling like a log of hard rubber. I inhaled deeply as my tongue began to work.

"C'mon, I'm not your boyfriend, suck it!" Steve demanded.

I could feel the blood pulsing through Steve's erection as I began sucking with vigor. His cock responded to my efforts, quivering in my mouth as I brought him to ejaculation. One, two, three powerful spurts of thick salty cream flooded my mouth, drenching my teeth and tongue with his vile sperm.

"Swallow it Baby!" he demanded.

I allowed his crud to slid down my throat like a large glob of mucus leaving its repulsive taste contaminating my mouth.

"Good girl." He said withdrawing his spent cock from my mouth. "Sit on the desk and open your legs."

I was now under his control and did as he requested. Shyly my right hand covered my open pussy.

"Move your hand."

Once more I complied allowing him to see my exposed clitoris.

"Reach into the top drawer and get out a condom." Steve ordered.

"You're not going to fuck me?" I sobbed.

"Do as I say." He demanded.

"Now put it on my cock."

I fumbled sobbing as I took the condom from its wrapper and took Steve's semi-erect cock in my hand. I struggled to roll it down over his stiffening member.

"Now lay back." He ordered when I had completed my task.

Closing my eyes I did as he demanded and waited to be invaded in my most intimate space by his rogue cock.

There was no love or tenderness in Steve's insertion, just a uncaring ramming of his meat into me. Fortunately I had been fairly active sexually and was able to accommodate him without undo discomfort. Once he fully occupied me he grabbed my open thighs and began his rhythmic thrusts and withdrawals into my ever-widening gap. In and out, my attacker moaned and grunted as he used my body for his pleasure. He must have found me pleasing because he quickly stiffened as he achieved another climax, this time deep within my womb.

"Oh fuck Baby, I needed that!" he moaned as he filled the condom with his slime.

To further humiliate me he ordered me to remove the cum sodden condom from his spent cock and suck the contents into my mouth. I was too far committed I did as he asked.

"Get dressed, I will give you a call." He said dismissing me.

I quickly dressed and left uncertain if I would ever receive a call from him.