The Job Interview

Story Info
Lucy wants the job and will do anything to get it.
1.7k words
4.15
123.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank my very dear and good friend, BrettJ for helping me with this. His input is very important to me, and I always ask his opinion first on my stories. To you Brett, THANKYOU!

*

Lucy straightened her black skirt and checked her tight white blouse one more time, before entering his office. "He" was Maxwell, the man about to give her an interview for a job she so wanted to get. As she entered his office, she felt his eyes upon her. Her skirt was short, which showed the tops of her black silk stockings - the kind that were hold - ups, with lace around the tops.

He signalled for her to take a seat, opposite his long, solid oak wood desk. As she sat, her skirt rose a little, exposing her long sexy, stocking-clad legs. Lucy saw Maxwell lick his lips with a look of desire in his eye. Maxwell found this young, fresh 18 year old very sexy and hot! He was a balding 52 year old, with bushy brows and beard, and quite porky-looking.

Sitting there, Lucy had undone a couple of buttons on her blouse, flashing a little cleavage. Maxwell feasted on her young, tender breasts, feeling his cock twitch in his pants. Under his desk, he rubbed his cock, the strain starting to hurt.

******

Trying to stay focused on interviewing this sexy young thing, Maxwell's eyes kept scanning her body all over. He drank in how her blouse hugged her breasts tightly, how her skirt had risen higher, exposing her red thong. How there was a "gagging-to-be-fucked" look in her eyes.

He stood, and walked round to her side of his desk. Perching on the edge of his desk, Maxwell drank her in more. Lucy noticed this, and opened her legs a little more, flashing her now damp-looking red thong. He lowered his hand, and stroked her leg, just stopping short of the edge of her pussy. Lucy softly moaned.

Lucy slowly undid a couple more buttons on her blouse, letting her breasts show, not caring that he was old enough to be her grandfather. She fixed her eyes on his bugling cock in his pants. She dared to reach out and rub it through his pants. Maxwell let out a heavy moan, and shoved his hands inside her open blouse. Maxwell fondled and squeezed her breasts with firm hands, twisting and pinching her hardening nipples.

******

Lucy unzipped his pants, and began to tease his now throbbing, very stiff cock. She pulled it out of his boxers. It wasn't the biggest cock she'd ever seen, or the widest. In fact, it was skinny and long - very long. Lucy thought it must have been a good 10 or 11 inches in length.

The head of Maxwell's cock was already glistening with pre-cum. Lucy opened her mouth and took him, flicking her tongue over the head, tasting his bitter pre-cum. She was determined to take him all the way in her mouth. Inch by inch she moved down his shaft, feeling it fill her mouth. Lucy wanted to gag, but kept going. She'd never taken a cock this long before by deep throat. Maxwell played with her breasts more and more roughly. He was enjoying this. He knew that he would take this young 18 year old. Maxwell knew she would be his slut- fuck receptionist.

Lucy finally had him deeply in her throat and bobbed her head up and down his length so slowly, moaning as she did so. She had her hand inside her thong now, rubbing and twisting her clit, making herself cum. She'd do whatever it took to land herself this job. She felt him throb and twitch, before feeling him jerk forcefully. He squirted his cum into her sweet mouth, his cum sliding down her throat. He pulled out, grabbed her by her arms and slammed her over his desk, before yanking off her now soaked thong.

******

There she was, bent over Maxwell's desk, her thong a ripped piece of cloth on his floor. Lucy was wet, needing to be fucked. He ran his hand over her cute little ass, and with his other, he rubbed his cock over her ass. She'd never done anal before. Her ass was as pure as the Virgin Mary, about to be taken for the first time. It made Lucy nervous, but it also excited her.

Maxwell finger fucked her pussy, one finger at a time, slipping up inside her. One by one, his fingers went. Her pussy so very slippery now. He was so forcefull with his finger fucking, it made her yelp.

He pulled out his fingers and rubbed them over Lucy's asshole and cock in turn. His cock now hard again. He had hold of Lucy by the hips and Maxwell pushed his cock into her unfucked ass. She was tight! He loved feeling how tight she felt.

******

The second Maxwell's cock began to enter her, Lucy bit her lip, holding in her urge to whimper out loud. He pushed himself further and further into her, until he was completely inside, his balls touching her ass cheeks. He held himself there for a moment, before he began to ass fuck her. Slowly at first, then harder and faster he anally screwed her. His other hand jumped between pussy and breasts, first attacking her breasts, then her pussy. This young slut was going to be his.

Lucy felt herself building up to climax. She shook a little, as the tremors of it, taking hold. She couldn't hold back and let herself cum. This made Maxwell fuck her with much more force, making her feel her ass was going to be torn. In and out he pumped and banged her. It surprised her at how well a man with such a skinny, but long cock could fuck and use so well.

Maxwell soon filled her ass with his cum. He pulled out and lowered himself down to her ass and began licking round the rim, sometimes putting the tip of his tongue where his cock had been just a few minutes before. Lucy squealed with delight from this. He slid a finger into her and pulled it out. He offered his cum-covered finger to her. Lucy sucked it in, swirling her tongue all over, tasting his bitter cum that was shot into her ass a few minute beforehand.

******

Lucy turned round to face him, ripped open his shirt, the buttons pinged off. He too, tore at her blouse and tossed it to the floor. Next he yanked her bra off and her luscious breast hung freely. He took one into his mouth and bit, sucked and licked. She tasted so damn good to his eager tongue.

He went from breast to breast, sucking, biting and licking each one with determination to make them red raw. Her nipples were like small hard rocks, protruding outwards. His cock was in her hand. Lucy jerked at his cock, getting more and more on heat by the touch of the slippery wet manhood she held. She was as naked as the day she was born, standing there in front of him.

Maxwell stood back to admire this beauty. His cock standing to attention like a sargent in the army. Lucy pushed herself up onto his desk, and spread her legs open wide, giving him a view of that sweet, wet, young cunt that was willingly on offer to him.

******

Lucy kept her eyes firmly on his and rubbed her pussy. She inserted one finger, then another and another, until her whole hand was inside her. Maxwell could hear the squelching sound her pussy was making. She removed her fingers one by one and offered them to his open, bearded mouth. He sucked them in, licking off her sweet juice.

She reached for his hand, pulled him close and shoved his hand onto her snatch. She was dripping! He rubbed and poked at her, balls filling with cum. He removed his hand and rammed himself into her. The penetration making her cry out in sheer pleasure.

Holding Lucy on his cock, Maxwell pushed her onto her back, raising her legs high. Her ass was hanging off his desk. Reaching for a marker pen, Maxwell inserted it into Lucy's ass. It was much wider than his cock, so it caused her eyes to fill.

******

In turn, he toyed her ass, and fucked her. In went the marker pen, out came his cock and so on. She was bouncing in a matching rythmn, in time with his cock and the marker pen invading her rear. He was slipping in and out of that young pussy with such ease. His cock shining from her wetness.

Darting his tongue roughly into her mouth, he kissed her. Lucy explored his mouth with her own tongue, wanting to cum. Her heart was racing with oblivion, beads of sweat forming on Maxwell's forehead.

Letting go of the marker pen, Maxwell fucked away at her young cunt with the power of a wild animal. Papers on his desk sent flying from the forcefully rocking. His cock twitched and urged him to fill her, cum splattering the walls deep inside.

******

Dropping to his knees, Maxwell took hold of the marker pen, which was still in her and rammed it deep into her, making her gasp and scream, and writher. Her cunt looked too inviting not to eat. With one hand, he pulled at the opening folds of skin, before diving in with all he had. Teeth and tongue attacking her clit, bringing Lucy to another fast climax. She was gushing! Maxwell thought he would drlips.own in this beauty's love juice. She had covered his face and beard, and tongue.

Rising from eating her, taking the marker from her rear, he looked, smiled a dirty old man smile. Handing her her now messed and torn clothes, and reaching for his own, Maxwell said " You start Monday and don't bother with wearing any underwear. You will not be needing it!" Lucy turned to look at him and replied, "So the job's mine?!", with a sexy little smirk across her.