The Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,648 Followers

"Are you sure you don't want me to help you with that first?" Jayden looked down and laughed with her. It looked pretty pathetic after Debra wore it out. He scooted over carefully, hoping the condom wouldn't just fall off. She had coaxed out a rather healthy load. Sandra removed it clinically.

"Is that the bathroom?" Sandra asked, looking at the door they didn't enter through.

"Yep, there are a couple of robes in there." Jayden started walking out of the room naked, with the confidence he had displayed earlier. "Grab one for me too, please." He was gone and down the hall before she was off the bed. Sandra breathed a sigh of relief. It turned out great, but there were brief moments of concern. She remembered the tasty wine and hurried to the bathroom.

Sandra returned to the kitchen in an oversized terry cloth robe. She handed a duplicate to Jayden who wasn't the slight bit self-conscious about his parts hanging out. Her money pile on the counter had grown substantially. She was so pleased with herself for taking the risk at the café . Jayden would be her vein of gold. She lifted the newly-refreshed glass of wine, attempting to ignore the cash Jayden had set aside for her.

"I come here a couple of times a year," Jayden said between sips. "I would like to know how to contact Debra in the future." Sandra looked at him quizzically. It sounded almost like a dismissal. She was a bit confused.

"Are we done here?" She spread her hands apart to emphasize the point. For some reason, she was disappointed. The money was excellent, but she felt she was shortchanging him. She was starting to think of it as a long-term investment. Jayden chuckled.

"Debra is." He lifted his glass in a toast. "The only way you could top that performance is to bring in a Justice of the Peace and neither of us want that. I intend to bore you with conversation the rest of the night. I also wouldn't mind falling asleep next to a warm body tonight." Sandra smiled and tapped her glass against his. Actually sleeping with a customer would be new. It had happened by accident before, but never planned. This guy was the sweetest pervert she had ever met.

"Do you have pen and paper?" Sandra asked, excited about the future paydays. A wealthy repeat customer who wasn't after what she wasn't willing to give was as good as gold. She knew what he liked. 'No bikini next time,' she thought, 'possibly a skirt and a blouse. Something a respectable girlfriend would wear.' Jayden handed her a pad and pen and watched her scratch out her name and number. By the time she was handing the pad back, he already had her number memorized. His mental Rolodex was well trained. The first five sheets of the pad would be destroyed to prevent anyone from connecting him to Sandra. His life had to remain as anonymous as possible. He slid the pad to the side and smiled.

"You ever play Cribbage?" Jayden thought it would throw her off balance. He knew how strange his requests could seem. This night was going so well, he figured he would see if he could squelch another of his desires. Sandra laughed, almost spilling her drink.

"You have a naked woman in your house and you want to play Cribbage." She pointed her free hand at him. "You are a pleasantly strange man, Jayden." Jayden was thrown a little off balance. He was surprised at her candor and pleased that she didn't ask what Cribbage was. "I'll play, but it's been a few years. My brother and I played a lot when we were younger." Sandra gave him a mischievous smile. "I have every intention of kicking your ass."

Jayden smiled while rubbing his hands together. "It's on. It is so ON!" Jayden was excited. It was rare he could get in a real game. He played online all the time, but it just wasn't the same. He was doubly happy he wouldn't have to teach the game. It felt like he had discovered a gold mine in Sandra. The perfect woman for his lifestyle. Part fantasy, part companion and no attachment. He headed to a drawer in the great room table and retrieved a rarely used Cribbage board. "Since it's been a while, I'll let you have the first deal." He said it quickly since he was anxious to get started. Sandra followed him into the great room.

"No freebies, we cut for deal." Sandra flashed back to the Cribbage wars she had with her brother. It went back and forth for years before they drifted apart. The memories were good ones and tonight was bringing them back. "Best three out of five, loser deals" She was proud it was coming back to her so quickly.

Jayden won the first two games. He wasn't going to let up, but he really wanted Sandra to win at least one. Sandra knew she blew the first game. She had forgotten how to handle the pegging round which cost her quite a bit. She corrected that in the second game, which was much closer, but she still lost. Her mind was no longer on the job. It was focused solely on the game. Jayden wasn't a customer anymore, he was an opponent.

Sandra eked out a victory in the third game. She would have lost had Jayden counted first. She didn't care why. She just relished the victory. Jayden was pleased the game would go on. With her victory, he could now win the match happily knowing they both had a bit of fun. He was shocked when she almost skunked him in the fourth game. If she had counted first, he would have been skunked. It was getting serious now. Sandra was no pushover and the smile on her face was just a bit too much for his taste.

"I think a wager is in order." Jayden decided to up the stakes. He wanted to make the game mean more than just the match. It would have to be something worth it to both of them.

"I've seen your money clip." Sandra looked at him with a superior smile. "Losing the kind of money I could afford would be meaningless to you." She would be happy just winning the match. There was no way she was risking her pay on the game.

"This is going to be for all the marbles." Jayden was getting hungry now. "Winner picks the take-out and chooses the movie." He was stretching into his fantasy again. A real relationship with shared simplicity.

'What a wonderfully strange man,' Sandra thought."You're on!" She had no idea what to do with her winnings. Sandra just knew she wanted to win.

Half way into the game, Jayden realized he was getting his ass handed to him. Her luck was incredible and he seemed to misplay every pegging. He couldn't believe how the tables had turned.

A buzzing from the kitchen attracted their attention. 'Fucking work,' Jayden thought to himself as he went to view the text. Only one entity knew the phone number so it could only be work. He tapped his code into the phone and read the text: 'XXOOOOO.' 'Someone had really pissed someone off,' he thought. It would be his best payday in a while so he couldn't turn the assignment down. He replied, 'Love ya.' Then he waited for the location. 'Evansville, IN' buzzed into his phone a moment later. It would be a long drive tomorrow. 'Best get started early,' he rationalized as he darkened his phone and returned, smiling, to the game.

Sandra tried desperately to not smile when Jayden returned to the table. She so enjoyed winning, but she didn't want to gloat at a customer. She felt the muscles straining in her jaw as she dealt out the cards for the next hand. Jayden was semi-pleased with his cards. He had to drop a jack and five into her crib, but it preserved a double run, sevens through nine. If her hand and crib were weak, he may have a chance to come back. He cut the cards and Sandra turned a jack. Her luck wouldn't end as she added two more points. Pegging was inconsequential with Jayden scoring three and Sandra pegging two. Jayden smiled as he turned over his hand.

"Twelve points, double run with two fifteens." He jumped his peg just shy of the skunk line. A nice count next turn would put him back in the running. He lost his smile when he looked at Sandra's straining face. She looked like she might explode as she dropped a double run of fives through seven.

"Sixteen points, double run with four fifteens." Sandra could hardly get it out. She knew what she put in the crib and figured there was no way she could lose. A worried feeling began to grow in Jayden's stomach. He knew what he put in the crib and, with a jack turned, it didn't look good. She flipped the crib and nearly jumped out of her skin. Two jacks and two fives. Sandra was biting her lip and her face was starting to blush. Jayden kept looking at the cards wondering where the downfall began. He was skunked. He looked at Sandra.

"Go ahead, get it over with," Jayden grumbled with a flourish of his hands. Sandra jumped up and her robe opened as she spun around.

"I kicked your ass." She was adorable spinning in all her glory. "You thought you had me, but I kicked your ass." Gloating suited her. Jayden laughed at her happiness. For a brief moment he regretted the life he chose. He would have loved this night to be real.

"Enjoy your victory, Missy. It will be the last you ever see," Jayden teased as he headed to the kitchen. He was beginning to feel hunger pains. Rum and wine was about all he had today. He heard a whispered 'I kicked your ass' as he walked away. 'Maybe she should be paying me,' he wondered humorously to himself as he grabbed the stack of menus from the drawer.

Jayden suffered through the Chinese take-out. He had no idea how Sandra deduced that it would be his last choice. There was no way he was going to admit it so he ate like he loved it. He felt Sandra's movie choice was also picked to hurt. A black and white fifties flick called "Sabrina" that he had never seen. Surprisingly, he liked that one. Audry Hepburn knew how to dress. Every outfit was perfect. Jayden only wished he could see the colors. He enjoyed the movie with Sandra snuggled in close. It was almost like they cared for each other. This was how he pictured his imaginary life.

They retired to the bedroom after the movie. Sandra knew what he wanted and she wanted to give it to him. She spooned into his back and placed her arm over his chest.

"Good night, Lover," Debra whispered in his ear and lightly kissed his neck. Jayden smiled and closed his eyes.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,648 Followers
12