The Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,627 Followers

"I can't stay, Marissa." Jayden moved his hands up to her breasts and enjoyed the pillow-like softness topped with hard nipples. "I'll get you somewhere safer and you'll have some time to work out a better plan," he said as she started grinding into him a bit harder.

"Damn, you're built for me," Marissa managed to say between breaths, "we fit together so well." Her hips were starting to jerk harder. She could feel those wonderful sensations growing again. This time she controlled the electric jolts. Jayden was giving little groans each time she ground into him. The feeling was good, but the lust in Marissa's face made it great. He dropped his hand back to her hips and helped her grind. He was nearing his tolerance of bliss.

Marissa felt the beginnings again. She recognized it for what it was and relished her impending release. It seemed so much easier this time. She pushed her forehead to his and, breathing deeply, said, "Cum with me." That request was all Jayden could take. He exploded in Marissa as her body stiffened and began to shake. They groaned into each other and shared a most intimate embrace.

Marissa opened her eyes, inches from his. She smiled as he opened his. "My opinion of sex has been greatly improved," she said and kissed his forehead. She dismounted him and the toilet. She reached into the shower and started the water. Jayden grabbed a hand towel and started to clean up the mess in his lap. When Marissa judged the water to be warm enough, she took Jayden's hand and led him in.

"You're my last customer," Marissa said, washing Jayden's back. "I could never be a hooker. My kids are screwed up enough." Jayden turned around and looked at her. She was a bit more confident than earlier. He felt it was more the familiarity than any real change.

"I'm going to give you more money," Jayden said and shrugged his shoulders. "If you don't take it, I'll give it to Sebastian and he is bound to lose it." He smiled and stroked her wet face.

"You're a strange man, Jayden." Marissa accepted his caress and wished it was more. Jayden had an aura of security surrounding him. She could easily wrap herself in it and live happily. Love had little attraction to people who merely wanted to survive. "I'll take the money only because Sebastian would lose it." She smiled at her temporary savior as he took the soap from her hands and began to wash her.

*****

Way too early, reality broke into Jayden's dreams. A terrible song about a square-panted sponge was blaring on the TV and someone was bouncing on his bed. Marissa was trying desperately to retrieve the remote control from Tristan as Sebastian was doing his best to wake Jayden. It was like a mini zoo in the room. Jayden found the whole scene enchanting. This is what it would be like to be a father. Boredom would be at a premium and he would never wake up alone.

Marissa was mouthing "I'm sorry" to him. He smiled and waved his hand in a "just forget it" gesture. He looked at the clock and saw it was almost six o'clock. It was Sunday so the complimentary breakfast wouldn't open 'til seven. Jayden sat up and stacked his pillows so he could watch.

"So what's a Sponge Bob, Sebastian?" Jayden thought it would be a simple question requiring a simple answer from a five-year-old. It turned out that Sebastian was a connoisseur of all things Sponge Bob. Jayden was impressed how much knowledge could fit in his young brain. Every now and then Sebastian would take time to breathe and Jayden would ask him to clarify an earlier statement. The boy didn't miss a beat and expounded greatly on any topic Jayden seemed interested in.

Marissa was spoon-feeding Xavier some strained peas, thankful Jayden was holding the older boys' attention. Jayden looked like he was enjoying himself. She couldn't believe he could look so interested in Sebastian's babbling for so long. Tristan had crawled onto the bed and shared Jayden's pillow. Every now and then Tristan would help Sebastian remember some episode or character's name. It wasn't long before seven o'clock rolled around.

"Who's hungry?" Jayden asked in a cheerful manner. The two boys jumped up insisting they were starving to death. Jayden smiled at the frazzled Marissa who was dealing with a less-than-pleasant diaper. "I'm taking these men for some food," Jayden told Marissa. "What would you like us to bring back for you?"

Marissa looked a bit surprised at the reprieve Jayden was offering. "Ah, maybe some juice and coffee. Some kind of danish and maybe fruit if they have any."

Jayden smiled and looked at the boys. "We have work to do," Jayden said, rounding up the boys and herding them down the hall. The incessant jabbering dissipated as the door closed. Marissa was alone with her baby. She shut off the TV and curled up on the bed with Xavier.

"That's a wonderfully strange man," Marissa said to Xavier as she caressed his little feet. He responded to his mother with a goofy smile. "Yes he is...Yes he is," she giggled as she played with her baby.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,627 Followers