The Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,634 Followers

"It looks that way," Jayden said knowing how crushing it must be for Pat. "We can't think of anything else that would cause this type of response. Finding him would be the key." Jayden sat on the first bed.

"Is there anywhere he thought was special? Perhaps some place you went on vacation?" Bev asked.

"We've only been to Disney World and San Antonio. I don't think he was impressed with either of them," Pat responded after thinking for a moment. "The rest of our trips were to see family. You don't think he went back to where he grew up, do you?"

"No. It would have to be someplace where he isn't known well." Jayden analyzed, "San Antonio is a possibility, although it's not where I would go if I just had a windfall."

"He used to talk about a deep sea fishing trip he took with his dad when he was young. I think it was in the Gulf of Mexico," Pat said, digging deep into her memories. "It really stuck with him. He talked like it was the greatest adventure ever. It was some island: Milo, Maco, something that began with an 'M.' "

"Marco Island?" Jayden interjected.

"I think that's right. He just kept talking about how great it was to fish in the Gulf," Pat said in an excited state, "if you're right and he's alive, I'm going to kill him." The last came off more like an idle threat. Jayden smiled, knowing that if this was going to end, Vincent's death was exactly how it had to end.

"Do you have a photo of Vincent?" Bev queried.

"In my purse. It's got to be six years old or so." Pat stood and dug into her purse sitting on the end table. She liberated the three-inch photo from her thick wallet and handed it to Bev. "I have better ones at home," she added.

"This will have to do, for now," Jayden said, leaning into Bev and looking at the brown-haired, slightly overweight, ex-DEA agent. "Your house is off limits for the foreseeable future."

"How long do we have to stay away?" Pat asked, a bit irritated. "I had to tell my mother I didn't know how long we would be gone."

"When?" both Jayden and Bev interrogated in unison. There was agitation in their tone and it wasn't lost on the cowering Pat.

"About fifteen minutes ago," Pat said quietly, "I know you said no calls, Bev, but I couldn't just leave my mother in the dark. She's in a nursing home for God's sake." Jayden moved to the door and looked out the peephole into an empty hall. "It was a really short call," she added, trying to add more justification.

"It's clear right now," Jayden informed Bev. Bev thought about moving the curtain and looking out the window. She dropped the idea. The movement would be too easy to see if they were being hunted. It would be like painting a bulls eye on the room. "I can pull the car closer to the the lobby door than the back door," Jayden told Bev. He figured fewer steps would translate to less exposure.

"Agreed. I'll meet you there," Bev said, gathering the one suitcase the Thomases had hastily packed earlier. Pat saw the precision in their movements and fear began to cross her features.

"You mean there might be someone like yesterday, here?" Pat stuttered. She pulled Susan close. Jayden looked questioningly at Bev.

"Yep, we have to move now," Bev said and led the way to the door. She shooed Jayden forward with her hand and spoke to him quickly, "I'll tell you later." Jayden opened the door and looked down both sides of the empty hallway before he took off for the car. Bev led the Thomases in the other direction, toward the lobby.

Jayden unlocked the car doors before he exited the motel. His next car would have remote start he told himself. He glanced around quickly as he made his way to the car. There was no one close that he could see. The other cars all looked empty. Nothing seemed amiss, but it was fairly dark.. He didn't stop moving, knowing a moving target is much harder to hit. He hit the driver's seat hard and slammed the door shut. Jayden started the car and ignored the seat belt warning as he quickly backed up and then headed to the lobby entrance.

Bev was cursing when she saw the large glass windows and well-lit entry way. Maybe the darker back entrance would have been better. They were going to be lit up like a Christmas tree when they made their exit. The desk clerk was looking at them with curiosity as they stood off to the side by a large fake potted plant. Bev saw Jayden pull up. She whispered to her charges, "Don't stop moving 'til you're in the car." Jayden leaned over the seat and pushed open the rear passenger side door.

Bev led the Thomases out the motel door. They were five steps from the car when Bev saw the flash off to the left in a field across the street. She was already turning toward Susan when the the sound of a round breaking the sound barrier passed by her head. A large pane-glass window next to the entrance exploded into a million pieces. Pat screamed.

"Move!" Jayden bellowed. He put the car into drive and pushed the brake to the floor. Bev smothered Susan with her body and dove for the back seat. She roughly pushed Susan to the floor and turned for Pat as more rounds shattered more glass. The car's rear window blew out as a round traveled through it and took a chunk out of the glove compartment.

Pat felt like she was kicked in the side as the round ripped through her abdomen. She looked for her baby as her legs gave way and she dropped to her knees. She saw Susan on the floor of the car. There was so much blood on her hands as she reached out to her daughter. Susan instinctively reached back yelling something that Pat could no longer hear. Another round silenced Pat forever.

"Mommy!" Susan screamed, trying desperately to get to her mother. Bev watched in horror as the innocence was permanently wiped from the child's face. She grabbed Susan to her breast and kept her from leaving the car.

"Go, damn it, GO!" Bev commanded Jayden. Susan was flailing in her arms trying to get out of the car. Trying to get to her mother. Jayden pushed the gas pedal to the floor and the rear door closed part way from the lurch forward. Susan was screaming and hitting Bev as the car accelerated out of the parking lot. A few more shots were fired, but the car's movement shielded them from anymore accuracy.

Jayden headed straight for the highway and turned north. He saw no one following, at least not closely. He took a deep breath and pulled the seat belt across his body to silence the warning tone. He looked in the rear view mirror and saw the shadow of Bev's pony tail whipping in the wind that dovetailed through the broken window. An oncoming truck passed and briefly lit Bev's face. Jayden's heart broke when he saw the tears streaming from her stoic expression as she held the bawling Susan. He looked away knowing that Bev didn't want him to see.

"We need new transportation," Jayden said above the highway noise.

"I want Vincent, Jayden." Bev's statement was laced heavily with malice. Jayden could almost smell the hate.

"We'll find him," Jayden responded as he turned west on 64, toward Illinois.

They drove, listening only to the highway noises, for thirty minutes and crossed into Illinois. Bev climbed deftly over the seats and sat next to Jayden. "She's asleep," Bev stated matter-of-factually. "Her life will never be the same. I wonder how many other kids we left that way." She looked at Jayden.

Jayden fidgeted a bit, then answered, "I don't want to know." He had never stayed around to see the aftermath of his jobs. He had never looked past the target. It hurt him to think about it now.

"Are we just driving?" Bev inquired, not really caring what the answer was. She wasn't too excited about the Sun coming up and seeing Susan's face clearly. It was easier in the dark.

"Centralia. We'll catch the early train to Chicago," Jayden responded. He had been thinking about it for a while, but didn't want to disturb Bev while she was consoling Susan. "I have a place on Lake Shore Drive that's pretty clean. We should be safe there for a while. It will give us a chance to do some research."

"I hate trains," Bev commented, "are you sure Amtrak is the way to go?"

"No. I just know this car is a bad idea. Stealing another is even more risky," Jayden said as he ticked off some of the things he had already considered. "We can ditch the car a few blocks from the station. Might even be able to catch some sleep on the way."

"Sorry for losing it back there," Bev said, nodding to the back seat.

"I thought you handled it well," Jayden responded, not taking his eyes off the road. "Kind of ripped out my heart too." Bev gave him a thin smile and laid her head on his shoulder. She wanted to share her grief; something she had never had a chance to do before. Jayden nuzzled her head with his cheek for a moment before returning his concentration to the road.

<<<<<>>>>>

Jayden hated leaving the car in Centralia. Not because he had any special affinity for the car itself. It was because of the four new tires. They would never see the fifty thousand miles Doug had guaranteed. He thought back to the last two days and wondered if Marissa was having as shitty a time as he had been having.

Bev was sleeping with Susan snoring in her arms. The four AM train was always quiet and sleep came easier when the Sun wasn't beating at the windows. Jayden looked at Bev and saw what looked like a mother. He knew what she was, but right now she looked heavenly. He found himself regretting his life choices more and more these days. Today was the worst. He sat next to a child who he had been hired to kill. The choice to not pull the trigger was suicide. Suddenly, the easy money didn't have any appeal.

Except for being delayed by a freight train for twenty minutes, their ride to Union Station was uneventful. The cab ride was equally forgettable. Susan had attached herself to Bev. When Bev tried to use the bathroom on the train, Susan almost hyperventilated with fear. Bev ended up taking Susan with her. Bev had resigned herself to always be touching her for the near future. Susan sat on her lap in the cab and held hands from the cab to the elevator and into the condo. Once the door was closed, Susan let go and seemed calm as long as Bev remained within eyesight. Jayden was concerned about Susan's silence. She hadn't said a word since she saw her mother die. He decided to wait a while before talking with Bev about it.

Jayden ordered in pizza for dinner. A cheese pizza for Susan and pepperoni and sausage for the adults. Susan ate one piece of the pepperoni and sausage and Bev attacked the cheese. Jayden joined Susan on the meat pizza, inwardly smiling about his assumptions. They channel surfed, trying to get Susan's mind off yesterday's events. The only thing that seemed to slightly distract Susan from her inner pain was a SpongeBob marathon. She curled into Bev on the couch and let Bev stroke her hair as she watched with a blank stare. Jayden sat next to them, trying to get into the show.

"What is this?" Bev asked, looking at Jayden with a confounded expression.

Jayden was shocked how useful his SpongeBob knowledge had just become. He silently thanked Sebastian as he explained about Patrick, Squidward, Gary and Krabby Patties. The explanation was as in-depth as Sebastian had given earlier. Bev just listened with fascination wondering how a grown man without kids could know so much about a sponge cartoon. She barely noticed when Susan slowly shifted over to Jayden and laid her head in his lap. Jayden was a bit surprised at her change of allegiance. Susan stretched her feet across Bev's lap, ensuring Bev didn't leave.

Jayden felt curiously comfortable with Susan's head in his lap. He leaned back into the cushions and tried to relax so she wouldn't be disturbed. Bev was strangely pleased at Jayden's comfort. She thought he would have made a good father. Why else would a man seem so happy sitting still with a small child and watching a cartoon sponge. She accidentally smiled at Jayden which caught his eye. Jayden smiled back, wondering what that was for.

It wasn't long before Susan had a bout of long yawns. Jayden struggled to hold back his. The last two days had been horrible and exhausting. Jayden lifted her easily from the couch and carried her to the master bedroom. Jayden had decided Bev and Susan could take the master with its attached bath and he would would be in the smaller second bedroom. The master had a large king bed and he would make due on the queen. After he got Bev and Susan settled he moved to his room.

Jayden hadn't had any good sleep in forty-eight hours. He didn't even try to dig his pajama bottoms out of his bag. He just stripped to his birthday suit and climbed under the covers. He felt like he might sleep through the whole next day.

"She's sound asleep," Bev whispered as she entered Jayden's room. Jayden was suddenly aware he was naked under the covers. "She may sleep most of tomorrow." Bev was wearing one of Jayden's robes. Jayden was wondering what she had on underneath. She had to leave all her clothes in her car back in Evansville.

"I thought you might like some company," Bev teased as she dropped the robe and revealed herself to Jayden. Jayden couldn't believe how good she looked. Her large breasts looked perfect for her frame. Bev had rid herself of her pony tail. Her long blond hair cascaded down her shoulders in a most alluring fashion. The trickle of hall light informed Jayden that her blond hair was a choice, not a gift from God. This woman had a body built for sex. Jayden felt a tingle between his legs as he stared at the beauty before him.

"I haven't really slept in two days and it's been about that long since I showered," Jayden offered.

"Are you turning me down?" Bev put her hands on her hips, sounding like an angry school teacher.

"Heavens no! I'm just prequalifying my performance," Jayden offered with his most lecherous smile. "I'm not at my best." He threw the sheets aside and reached for Bev. His member was already at half mast caused just by looking at her standing there. Her sexual confidence was intoxicating. She joined him on the bed, lying down next to him.

Bev wrapped her hand carefully around his arousal. "Poor tired baby," she teasingly whispered in his ear as she kissed his neck. She slowly stroked him to hardness while Jayden played with her breasts. He had never played with tits so large before. He dipped his head down and used his hand to lift the nipple to his mouth. Bev lifted her chest a bit to help him.

Jayden suckled on the large nipple, totally enthralled at how it grew. Bev mewed and softly kissed the top of his head. She loved having her nipples teased. She stroked his manhood, pleased about how hard he was getting. Jayden started to get his second wind and moved to roll Bev onto her back and get a bit more dominant. Bev laughed and shifted her weight to keep him on his back.

"Tonight you're my sex toy." Bev kissed him on the lips. "I took a nap on the train. I'll do all the work." She kissed his neck and moved down his chest dragging her gorgeous breasts down his body. Jayden shivered at her dominance. It felt wonderful letting her take care of him. She continued kissing down his stomach as her breasts began dancing around his erection. Bev briefly encased his cock between her heavenly pillows before dropping her mouth over the head and tickling the underside with her tongue.

Jayden twitched involuntarily and a groan escaped his lips. Bev's mouth was like a furnace as it dropped lower down his shaft and slowly sucked its way back up. His hips gave a little jerk and Bev giggled and raised her mouth. "Someone is not as tired as he let on," she teased, then engulfed him again. Jayden couldn't believe how good it felt. There was no hesitation in any of her actions. She knew what she wanted and just took it. His hips were trying desperately to meet her down strokes and he felt the beginnings of a monstrous orgasm.

Bev sensed his impending need. She released his erection, rose up on her knees and straddled his groin. She tenderly reached between her legs and pushed Jayden's cock toward his stomach. She lowered his pussy over the underside of his erection and slowly dragged her sex up and down his length.

"Oh..fuck!" Jayden moaned. The feeling was incredible. Her wetness made him slick and the sliding was massaging the most sensitive part of his cock.

"Don't you dare cum yet," Bev purred her command. She licked her finger and began circling the head of his cock, creating a powerful tickling sensation.

"You keep that up and I will," Jayden whispered with a smile as he struggled to ignore the sensations. Bev enjoyed her power over him. She loved to tease men and men loved her teasing. She could sense she had Jayden near the edge. Bev rose up a bit and lifted his cock to her opening.

"I have some condoms in my bag," Jayden continued, more out of habit than desire. Bev stopped and looked down at him with a silly grin.

"You're kidding, right?" Bev rhetorically asked. "The Cartel will kill us long before anything we could possibly give each other." Bev was under no illusion about their chances. She came to Jayden tonight because it could be their last. She wasn't going to pass up a good time when time was so limited.

Jayden gave her a broad smile and pulled her hips down onto his erection. If this was going to be the last woman he made love to then it was going to glorious. He reached up and pulled her face down to his and kissed her full on the lips. Bev responded and their tongues danced. Jayden loved the feel of her breasts on his chest. He stroked her hips and ass as he pulled himself into her. She had child-bearing hips. He remembered how she held Susan and found himself drifting a bit toward melancholy. Bev sensed the change and dropped her lips to his ear.

"What's done is done," Bev whispered softly. "Let's just enjoy each other." She rose slightly, lifting her breasts off his chest. "I find you very stimulating, Jayden. I have never been with someone who knows about me." Bev lifted so his cock was barely in her entrance and then lowered herself again with a passionate groan.

"I find you stunning," Jayden responded lustfully. He moved his hands to her chest and massaged her breasts. "The way you carry yourself, your confidence and these magnificent breasts."

"If you're a tit man, then I'm your girl," Bev giggled as she rode him. She arched her back, making her breasts even more prominent. Bev's movements were getting more sporadic. Her hips were moving back and forth as well as up and down. Jayden couldn't find the rhythm and just pushed up with his hips to give more of himself. He was truly her sex toy and he found himself enjoying it.

"I think I may be a Beverly man," Jayden opined between gasps. He had never felt so submissive in bed. He had been pleasured before, but had never mentally entered this "no control" mode. It was so refreshing to be used and let Bev be responsible for her own joy. He vowed to turn the tables tomorrow. Bev was panting at his words. She was losing a bit of control as her pussy began to clamp down on Jayden's erection. Her need was evident to Jayden and he grabbed her thighs as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

Bev reached behind her and gently caressed Jayden's balls as she ground into his groin. Bev was breathing in gasps as she tried to hurry Jayden along. She wanted him with her. She was so close. Her hand dropped lower, just before his anus, and she rubbed with more force.

"Oh.. fuck!" Jayden groaned as his orgasm was coaxed out of him. Bev seemed to know exactly what would send him over the top. He exploded into her as Bev's thighs clamped down on his sides and she went stiff. Bev's hips jerked hard every few seconds, in time with Jayden's ejaculations. The waves that traveled through her body were exquisite. All the pains of the world left her mind. Sex was such a wonderful drug for her body.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,634 Followers