The Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,634 Followers

"I think I may be a Jayden woman," Bev panted as she collapsed onto Jayden's chest. Normally, she would have parted from her lover. She was usually so aloof once sated. Now, she wanted him to stay in her. She liked feeling him there. It was very comfortable and reassuring. Jayden loved how her sweaty skin felt against his. He held her and felt the lovely little squeezes her pussy gave his exhausted cock.

Jayden had always sensed a little fear from the women he had bedded in the past. Bev was fearless, tender and forceful. A mixture that was new and intoxicating. He could spend a lifetime exploring her. He laughed inwardly, remembering that he probably would. The Cartel would most likely give him his desire. Enjoying their new-found closeness, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

<<<<<>>>>>

Bev woke as the room began to brighten from the morning Sun. She was a bit chilled and felt for covers by her knees and found none. She had separated from Jayden sometime in the night and found herself on the edge of the bed facing out. 'Jayden obviously hogged the covers,' she thought to herself. Bev smiled as she rolled over to give him a rude awakening by snatching the covers back. Jayden lay on the pillow making the "shh" sign with his finger to his lips. Between them lay Susan, sound asleep. Jayden wore a warm smile and just watched Susan's breathing.

Susan had awoken alone and terrified in the middle of the night. She had searched the condo in a panic, remembering what happened to her mother. She turned on every light she could find, trying not to cry. She found Bev and Jayden sleeping in each other's arms. Relieved, Susan pulled Bev away from Jayden. Neither woke as Susan crawled between them. She was safe here. She was soon fast asleep again.

Jayden looked across Susan to Bev. Bev's hair was tussled about and the little bit of pubic hair he could see was matted from last night's activities. Her breasts were even more beautiful in the light of morning. If Susan wasn't in the bed, he would have attacked Bev immediately.

Bev blushed under Jayden's gaze. She didn't understand why his eyes affected her. Having a man look at her naked body never brought butterflies before. It struck her they were both naked with a young child in bed. Bev quickly and quietly exited the bed and retrieved the robe she dropped last night.

"Get your naked ass off that bed," Bev whispered in Jayden's ear. Jayden would have preferred to just watch Susan sleep. She was like a little angel, even with the drool. He knew Bev was right so he carefully stood, trying not to disturb Susan. Jayden pulled Bev close and kissed her lips.

"You look wonderful this morning," Jayden breathed, his lips never moving more than an inch from Bev's. Bev smiled at his affection and slapped his naked butt.

"Take a cold shower, Stud. We'll go into extra innings tonight," Bev sighed, kissing his cheek and sending him out of the room. She wondered if her breath smelled as bad as his. It didn't matter, she would have gone animal on him anyway. That is, if Susan hadn't joined them. Bev smiled at the sleeping girl as she lay down next to her. She didn't want Susan to wake up alone again.

Jayden spent the morning unpacking and updating a new laptop. He had left a clean one here, in case of emergencies. It was over a year old, but it would serve well as an anonymous research platform. His old electronics weren't as clean and he didn't want to attract undue attention. They needed to find Vincent Thomas if they wanted Susan to ever make it to high school. Their clues were minimal, but they had to try.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,634 Followers