The Job Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,634 Followers

Marissa let her hand slide under the elastic of his pajama bottoms. Doug gasped as he felt her hand continue slowly through the patch of hair above his erection. He panicked, knowing what his body was about to do. She was too warm, too sexy and way too beautiful. His entire groin was on fire.

"Marissa, don't...I kind of.. stop," Doug requested, trying to stop the inevitable mess he was about to make. What would she think of him?

"Let me do this, Baby," Marissa whispered softly in his ear, "let me make you happy." Doug couldn't think straight. Marissa's hand wrapped around his erection and pulled it out into the air. The feeling was too intense and Doug's hips strained upward. "Let it go, Baby. Just let it go," Marissa whispered as she began to stroke his cock. Doug didn't last the first stroke. Pleasure surged through his body as he ejaculated high into the air. Each down stroke brought another fountain of sperm shooting up. He closed his eyes, not wanting to see the mess, as more pleasure emanated from Marissa's hand.

She was kissing his ear lightly as Doug came. She loosened her grip as his spasms began to subside and he started breathing again. All Doug could think of was how much better it was than with his own hand. He felt his cum on his chest and stomach begin to drip down his sides. He kept his eyes closed, not wanting to see her disgust.

Marissa lifted herself a bit, looked at Doug's blushed face and smiled. She was still gently caressing his stiff erection. Doug slowly opened his eyes to see a smiling angel looking down at him. Her hand still felt wonderful and so loving. He looked down his body and saw the awful mess that covered her hand and a good part of his abdomen.

"I'm sorry about the mess," Doug embarrassingly apologized.

"I hope not," Marissa chuckled sweetly, "sex is messy and I intend to get messy with you a lot." She stroked the side of his face, pushing a bit of hair behind his ear. "Did it feel good?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh, yes!" Doug exclaimed. If she didn't care about the mess then he had every intention of letting her know how it felt. Her reached over and caressed her side just above her delectable green panties.

"Good," Marissa said, smiling as she stood and pulled her panties to the floor. "That's all sex is. We make each other feel good." Doug was staring between her legs. She had a cute little slit that seemed to glisten. Marissa saw where his eyes were going and glowed inwardly. She knew Doug needed to make her feel good. He wasn't a one-sided man; he was caring and wanted desperately to share. She put one leg on the bed which opened herself to him. She took his good hand and pulled it between her legs.

"Do you feel how wet I am?" Marissa sighed as Doug's fingers ran up her opening. "You did that. You played with me and got so hard just looking at me." She gasped as his finger found her love channel and entered slowly. She guided his finger deeper and opened her legs wider. "You told me how you felt about me." She followed his finger into her with her own. She guided it deep and tucked it to the top of her channel and taught him how to massage her special spot. The one she now knew existed. Marissa withdrew her finger and smiled when Doug replaced it with another of his.

Doug was enthralled with what he was doing to Marissa. She was dripping all over his hand as his fingers did their sensual work. Her hips were jerking involuntarily and she wore the most delicious expression. It was a mix of joy and love. He had never seen an expression like it. He was doing this to his love. Giving her joy was as good as getting it. It made him feel strong, happy and loved. The smell in the room was so musky and pleasant. It smelled of Marissa, only ten times more powerful.

Marissa was riding Doug's hand with her eyes closed. He learned so quickly and felt what she wanted. She smiled as she saw, in her mind's eye, Doug in the goggles, covered in sawdust. The sexiest man she had ever seen. She felt the peak coming. Doug was going to make her cum.

"I love you," Doug said deeply. Marissa opened her eyes and looked at his broken face. The face he broke saving her. Saving her boys. His eyes weren't fleeting. They were staring straight into her soul. The tremors started quickly and she ground into his hand as a tremendous wave crashed into her. His fingers were so strong, so determined. She bit her bottom lip as another wave of pleasure brought tears to her eyes. The leg holding her up from the floor began to tremble as Doug's fingers coaxed another wave forward. He wrapped his cast hand around her waist and pulled her fully onto the bed, next to him. His fingers were still buried deeply as he coaxed another wave of joy through her body, joined by a loud moan from her lips.

Marissa gently pulled his hand from between her legs. She didn't think she could take much more. Her body felt as if it had just run a marathon. "That was incredible, Doug," she said with a sated look on her face.

"Teach me some more," Doug said excitedly. Marissa looked over and saw the same smile that Sebastian and Tristan had on with the goggles and sawdust. She laughed.

"We'll teach each other a lot more," Marissa said, kissing the unwounded parts of his face, "every night if you want."

"I really liked doing that to you," Doug said as he brought his good hand instinctively to his nose. His fingers smelled like Marissa. He wondered if they would still smell wonderful in the morning. This was so exciting and new. "Are there other ways to make you feel good?" Doug asked. He didn't want her to get bored. He wanted her naked and happy as much as possible. Marissa laughed at the monster she had created. She wondered if she would ever miss the hesitant Doug.

"I already know one way. I'll figure out the rest," Doug said happily, "I'll have a lifetime to find them all." His statement was matter-of-fact. It hit Marissa like a speeding train. He didn't just love her now; he loved her forever. This wasn't pillow talk to him at all. Her exhaustion faded away and she knew she had to have him. Forever wasn't going to be long enough.

Marissa rolled on top of him and straddled his groin. Doug's eyes went wide as she guided his still raging hard-on between her legs and lowered herself quickly. He filled her and she wanted more. Marissa hugged him close and rolled over until he was on top between her legs. She wrapped her legs behind his back.

"Take me, Doug. I want you to own me," Marissa moaned, looking into her lover's eyes. Doug sensed her need and ignored the new sensations his cock was experiencing. He drove into her, pulled back and drove again. Marissa grunted with each thrust and hugged him closer. She wanted to bury herself into him. Doug felt the power she was giving him and it was intoxicating. She was his forever, but he also wanted more.

"I own you," Doug extolled as he continued to drive into her, "and you own me." He started grinding into her. She was his forever. "I want you as my wife." Tears formed in the corners of Marissa's eyes. "I want to adopt the boys. I want to take care of my family." He drove into her again and her muscles tensed and a protracted groan escaped her clenched teeth. The feeling was a mixture of emotional and physical exaltation. Doug withdrew again, then sank himself deeply as he exploded with her. Shared tremors ran through both of them. The orgasms were merged into one.

Marissa collapsed, spent, below Doug as he kissed every part of her skin he could find. A memory ran through his mind and he separated quickly from Marissa. He leaped out of the bed and ran to his desk, yanking drawers and throwing contents on the floor. Marissa felt strangely naked without him near. She thought it might have been too intense, maybe she had scared him. Doubts stoked fears and she looked at him, bewildered.

Doug found what he was looking for and ran back, naked, to the bed. He dropped to his knee before the bed and opened his mom's ring case. A small glittering diamond attached to a gold band sparkled in Marissa's eyes.

"Marry me, Marissa. Please take me so I can take you." Doug said it quietly, sincerely and laced with an ocean of love. Marissa choked up and more tears flowed.

"Yes" was all Marissa could get out. It was all Doug needed. Their bruised faces met at the lips again. This time it was forever. Marissa loved her goggle-wearing, sawdust-covered man.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,634 Followers
12