The Job Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,634 Followers

"Marissa?" Jayden questioned.

"Yep. She said she didn't need it anymore." Beverly ran her hand through Jayden's hair. "I'm jealous as hell. She said you were the second best guy she knew. She knew you wouldn't take it back so she gave it me."

"You're jealous?" Jayden smirked with white lips, "I didn't even know you then."

"Cute little skinny ex-lovers will do that to a girl," Beverly admitted. Jayden quickly rinsed and spit in the sink and grabbed a towel to clean his mouth.

"I am well skilled at satisfying women in small bathrooms," Jayden retorted and smiled seductively.

"So I have been told. That's why I locked the door, you idiot," Beverly smirked as she pulled Jayden's head in for a powerful kiss. Jayden was trying to mentally catch up. She had obviously been planning this since they left Chattanooga. He returned the kiss and pulled her shirt out of her jeans and began lifting it over her head.

"You going to be mad at me all night?" Jayden quizzed grimly as he finished removing Beverly's shirt. He wasn't sure if mad sex would be as good as the fun sex they had been having for the last four weeks. Jayden had no desire to get angry. Beverly took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Jayden watched her bra-encased breasts rise and fall with her sigh.

"Sorry, I just hate thinking about you with that little tart," Beverly apologized as she stroked behind Jayden's ear. " Marissa had some honesty revelation and thought I needed to know every detail." She paused a moment before continuing. "You had her in ways you haven't had me. It makes me think she will always be special. I can't compete with cute, thin and special."

Beverly's confidence was gone. Here was a woman who would never shy from danger, cowering about tiny Marissa. Jayden didn't like "mad" or "cowering" Beverly. He liked "confident" Beverly. Jayden reached around her and unclasped her bra. Her magnificent breasts were free and they stood out proudly with just a slight weighted sag. They were real and all Beverly. Jayden pushed them together and lifted them to his smiling face.

"No thin girl in the world can compete with these," Jayden lustfully commented. "This is what I see in my dreams, Beverly. Your beautiful face and your beautiful chest." He began kissing each breast and massaging his cheeks with their cool softness. Beverly giggled at his greedy obsession with her breasts. "No other woman has my heart like you do. No one else can compete if you've already won." Jayden raised his lips to hers and felt her melt into him.

Jayden's words soothed Beverly's soul. The mixed-up, terrible feelings she hardly recognized faded to the background as they kissed. She parted her lips and their tongues caressed in a blissful dance. This is how she wanted him. Love was so confusing until it wasn't. Beverly felt Jayden's fingers at her waist, undoing the button at the top of her jeans. She giggled into his lips as her mind left the foggy pain and passionate fun took over.

"The only 'special' will be our special," Jayden emphasized as he lowered her jeans and Beverly stepped out of them. He cupped her sex through her panties as his lips returned to her lips. Jayden felt her lustful heat and loved her gentle moan.

Beverly's mind went back to Marissa and the discussion that ignited her lust and her pain. This had to be solved. Tonight! She needed that girl out of her head. She wanted what Marissa had. The vision of Marissa on the bathroom counter had to be replaced in her mind as well as Jayden's. Beverly separated from Jayden quickly which confused him. She removed her panties and swept their toiletries into the sink. With the gracefulness of a gymnast, Beverly lifted herself onto the counter and brought her feet up to her hips.

Jayden flashed back to Marissa in the same position. Marissa's eyes had shown panic; Beverly's showed lust. He realized Marissa had left no detail out of her conversation with Beverly. Jayden moved, with a lascivious grin, between Beverly's limber legs. He stroked down both thighs with light fingers. She was spread before him and her body's desire was evident. "This is not exactly how the night started," Jayden chided as knelt before his goddess.

"This is the part that pissed me off," Beverly whispered as Jayden's lips moved closer to the apex of her thighs. "I need this out of my mind."

"I need this vision in my mind," Jayden whispered as he kissed Beverly's thighs. He felt his arousal tighten in his pants. Jayden slowly ran his finger down her tender flower and it parted, glowing with moisture. Beverly moaned deeper as Jayden slowly inserted a finger, looking up at her reaction. Her eyes were lightly closed and her mouth formed an O. He added another finger, rotated his palm and massaged the roof of her channel. Jayden smiled when Beverly's legs began to quiver. She was so ready for this.

Beverly placed a hand on Jayden's head, encouraging his tongue forward. She could feel herself building, climbing high to the peak. "Please, Jayden..." she whimpered. Beverly had been smoldering all day with the thought of Jayden between her legs. Jayden, led by her hand, leaned in and lightly flicked her clitoris with his tongue's tip. Beverly gasped, "Please, Jayden..." If it wasn't for her current jealousy, Jayden would have loved to torture her a bit longer. Instead, he gave her the release she needed. Jayden dragged the flat of his tongue across her exposed bud and slowly increased the pressure. Beverly's hips came forward and she pulled his head tighter. A long groan started deep in her stomach and came out as a one-note mantra.

Jayden felt Beverly's sex clamp down on his fingers as she inwardly exploded. Her body jerked arrhythmically as Jayden continued his assault. Beverly briefly lost touch with the world and knew only Jayden. They floated in space and, locked by love's gravity, pulled to each other in eternal bliss. A brief slice of heaven in her now-awkward world.

Jayden slowed when Beverly's breathing eased. Her eyes were closed above her sated grin. Beverly's hand was no longer pulling, it was caressing. Jayden rose to his feet and tenderly kissed her blushed cheeks. "That...was lovely," she said, completely out of her normal character.

Jayden smiled, saying, "You tasted wonderful." He seductively put one of his moist fingers in his mouth and pulled it out, tasting her again. "Finger lic..." Beverly interrupted his obvious male comment.

"You compare me to chicken and I won't return the favor," Beverly scolded and caressed his face to soften the comment. Jayden chuckled and carefully helped her straighten her cramped legs. She pulled him into her and kissed him deeply, sharing her flavor. Beverly hopped off the counter and used Jayden's shoulders to steady her still-quivering legs. She grinned at Jayden and said, "There's a reason most sex occurs in beds." Beverly rubbed her sore behind. Jayden reached behind her and helped.

It took Beverly less than a minute to undress Jayden. She was thrilled to see his erection straining between his legs. It was her toy now. Beverly pushed him against the counter and wrapped a hand around his manhood. "You know I love you, right?" she queried, wanting to hear his response.

"Yes," Jayden panted as he felt her wanton caress. "You are all I can think about." Beverly squatted in front of him. She smiled and kissed his crown which caused him to jump. She giggled at the jump and took him into her mouth. All of him.

Jayden gasped as he watched his erection disappear into her mouth. He sucked in his breath as Beverly slowly withdrew, her tongue working the underside along the way. She plunged back down. All the way down. Visually, it was the most erotic thing Jayden had ever seen. 'Why hadn't she done this before?' he wondered. Beverly repeated the process while reaching between his legs and started rubbing his perineum softly.

"Oh... Beverly," Jayden whispered and raised on his toes involuntarily. He was white-knuckling the edge of the counter as Beverly sucked her way back to the crown. Jayden was barely hanging on. He wanted it to last forever, but it felt too good. He knew his body was about to betray him. "Honey, I'm going to cum," Jayden warned.

Beverly drove her mouth back down Jayden's shaft and held it there. He moaned loudly and a quiver began in his right leg. He felt her finger rub around his anus and he was done. Jayden erupted into her with a series of loud grunts. Beverly never moved her mouth and let him finish down her throat. Jayden couldn't believe the sensation of her warm, wet mouth tightly surrounding all of him. He was spent.

Beverly teased his sensitive crown with her tongue when Jayden's orgasm subsided. He laughed as he tried to dodge the horrible tickling sensation. He grabbed her and lifted her lips back to his. He tasted himself in the kiss, but tasted her love more. "That was incredible. I had no idea you could do that," Jayden said with lustful incredulity.

"There's always more, Jayden," Beverly responded with an abstruse smile and kissed his forehead.

"I'm going to need a moment," Jayden panted with a silly grin. "That was a bit intense, the toilet thing will have to wait."

Beverly smiled and kissed him sweetly, "No, that will be Marissa's. Every time you think of her, I want you remember a toilet." She kissed him again, grabbed her clothes and seductively shimmied her way out the door.

'That's my girl,' Jayden thought happily. No lack of confidence there.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,634 Followers
12