The Job Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,606 Followers

"They called the shop this morning. Said they scouted the area and we were their first choice." Doug grabbed Marissa around the waist and spun her around again. "This means I won't have to sell any land and the boys will inherit the full Molson dynasty."

"Where should we go?" Marissa asked smiling as it all finally sank in.

"Where else? The Burger Barn," Doug said, smiling, "I may be rich, but I still have no class. Plus the boys love the place." Marissa jumped into his arms and kissed her goggle-wearing, sawdust-covered, pinstripe-suit-wearing man.

<<<<<>>>>>

Jayden watched Beverly and Susan go through the paint swatches as they tried to pick the best colors for the nursery. Beverly had given Susan carte blanche to decorate her new brother's or sister's room. It was amazing how many decisions needed to be made for such a small room. Beverly caught his curious eyes and smiled. He couldn't believe how good she looked pregnant. She was pretty before, but now she was absolutely radiant.

A knock on the door brought Jayden back to reality. He smiled at Beverly and answered the door. A well-dressed man in a three-piece suit was standing there. The man tossed an airtight bag of Caravan Coffee to Jayden which he caught. "Alejandro Mendoza says it's done," the man said quickly. He turned, not waiting for or expecting a response, and left. Jayden bounced the bag in his hand as he closed the door. Jayden would have loved to see the look on Marissa's face.

"Who was that?" Beverly asked.

"Coffee delivery." Jayden smiled at his angel. All was right with the world.

DreamCloud
DreamCloud
7,606 Followers
12