The Job Saver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. For now I'm going back to the office and think."

++++++

"I thought about it all afternoon and around four-thirty I made a decision. I asked Darrel to come into my office and I asked him point blank what was the most disgusting thing that he could think of where sex was concerned. He thought about it for a couple of seconds and then said sucking another man's cock and so I told him that is what he had to do to help me save his company. I told him I would fuck Todd, but that he would have to suck Todd's cock by proxy. I told him he had to clean my pussy out when Todd was done with me. He tried to get out of it and I told him that was the price he had to pay and that he'd better make up his mind pretty damned quick if I was going to reach Todd before he checked out of the hotel. He finally agreed and I called Todd and told him we had a deal if he would change his terms from an entire night to a full eight-hour day. He did and the next morning I went to his hotel room and I fucked his eyes out from eight in the morning until six that evening and I left his hotel room with a signed contract."

"I take it then that you liked it?"

"What's not to like? It was sex and I like sex. And it was different."

"What do you mean different?"

"All men are not the same baby, you're all different. "I've never hidden my past from you. I wasn't a virgin when I married my first husband; there had been three before him. There were a half dozen between him and my second husband and a couple more between him and you and they were all different in one way or another."

"So you did it and saved the company. What happened then?"

"Another very large contract came along and it seems that the president of the company and his wife were swingers. They asked Darrel if he could find someone that they could swing with when they came to town. Darrel couldn't find anyone so he asked me to pretend to be his wife so we could party with them and I said yes. Then there was another contract, and then another, and another and each time it got easier for me to say yes. Because of me Holland's will be keeping it's doors open for at least another five or six years. I confess to enjoying the hell out of it, but at the same time it was tearing me up to be cheating on you."

"What was the deal on the second part of the tape? Did you do a lot of gangbangs? And what was that bit about you only do anal with your husband. I saw you do Darrel and the other guy on the first part of the tape."

"I've done three gangbangs. The customer on the second part of the tape was into gangbangs and anal sex. We gave him the gangbang, but withheld the anal to keep him on the string. He only signed a six month contract and Darrel was going to convince him that Darrel could talk me into giving him my butt when it came time to renew."

"I still don't understand why you sent me the tape."

"Eventually you were going to find out. Even if I just stopped and never did it again you would still find out so I just decided to get it over with and out myself."

"But I didn't have the foggiest until I saw the tape. How would I have found out?"

"The money sweetie; eventually I would spend the money and you would want to know where it came from."

"The money?"

"Yes, the money. I made damned sure that they paid me a commission on every deal that I closed with my pussy. The money is in a safe deposit box and like I said, eventually I'm going to want to spend it."

"Just what are you expecting here Pam?"

"I don't know what to expect baby. I have no way of knowing how you reacted to the tape. I showed you the worst. What I'm hoping is that you remember our third year of marriage and some of the stuff we did and talked about, but I came here not knowing if you would grab me by the scruff of my neck and throw me out the front door or tell me that if I wanted our marriage to survive I'd have to stop that shit or whether you would pick me up and carry me into the bedroom and try and fuck me to death."

"What's that business about our third year of marriage?"

"Remember when we were doing the role playing and we were pretending I was fucking other men? It used to get you hotter than hell and I asked you if you thought we might ever do it for real. Remember what you said? "You said, "Maybe someday, but not now." What I'm hoping for is that now is that "Maybe some day." Failing that, my second best hope is that you will just tell me to stop if I want to save our marriage, but again, I don't have a clue. I do know your position on cheating wives so I didn't come home with much hope."

"You don't know my position on cheating wives Pam, you only know about what happened to Joyce. Joyce was perfectly willing to saddle me with another man's kid. If the baby would have been born white she would have held it up to me and said, "Look at our beautiful child."

I don't really think she expected the baby to be black, but even then if she had come to me and said, "I've been bad and I don't think the baby is yours" I probably would have kept her and the kid even though the kid obviously wouldn't have been mine. Joyce was dishonest with me from start to finish and she would have deceived me forever if she could have gotten away with it. If she could have sold me on the idea it was my child I don't doubt that somewhere along the line she would have presented me with another one I wasn't the father of.

"You, on the other hand, have been dishonest with me, but you came forward and admitted it on your own so there may be some hope for us, but at this point I don't know. I do know that if it had been only the one time with Todd and that after it was done you had come home and told me about it I would have been extremely pissed, but I would have understood your motivation and I would have gotten over it. But after watching that gangbang I'm not sure how I feel. For now you had best move into the guest bedroom until I can sort it all out in my mind."

"Please baby, I love you. This was never about you or us. It wasn't even about the sex. I was just trying to help people. It was stupid and I got carried away, but it was still just about helping people."

"I'll try to keep that in mind. Go to bed Pam, or go watch television, but right now I need to be alone."

++++++

No, I do not intend a part two. Use your imagination.

12