The Jock and the Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam dropped one hand into his lap, wrapping a fist around his own penis, furiously pumping up and down. He was barely long enough to poke out of his own fist, and with each frenzied stroke, the head disappeared from view entirely. It was nothing like the beast plunging into his throat, the enormous, rugged, manly cock belonging to the big, manly stud in front of him... His other hand reached out, cradling the massive balls hanging beneath that beastly cock, the heavy, cum-filled orbs filling his palm as he weighed them, squeezed them, kneaded them. This was a real man's cock. Not a wimpy little dick like his.

Brad groaned again through gritted teeth as Sam obediently swallowed over and over, the muscles of his stretched throat milking his length deliciously. It felt incredible, but Brad's instincts demanded more, demanded that every last inch of his length be pleased. His grip tightened on Sam's head, and the boy's eyes flicked up to Brad's face, fearful yet eager. Brad just couldn't resist. His arms flexed, his ass tightened, and pulled Sam down onto his length as his hips slammed forward to meet him, the last inches of his cock disappearing from view as he buried Sam's nose in his pubes, his massive, swaying balls up against his chin, even as the boy continued to knead and cradle one massive orb in his palm. Brad groaned again, a deep, satisfied sound that rolled out of his chest as Sam's throat rolled and squeezed around his full length, his big blue eyes glistening with tears from the sudden roughness as they rolled skyward, unfocused and distant.

With his nose buried in Brad's thicket of dark pubes, Sam's mind swam. His nostrils were drowning in the scent of pure manliness, a far more potent blend of musky pheromones than he'd smelled before, and they invaded his brain and drowned out his senses. His throat was filled beyond capacity, stretched more than he'd thought possible around the unyielding, steely shaft of Brad's enormous cock. His ears echoed with the sounds of Brad's deep, pleasured moans, and the knowledge that he was making this towering figure of manhood feel that good spurred him on to swallow faster, to please him more. It felt so... right. Like he was born for this, to serve a man, a real man. He really was a bitch, a sissy, a fag, there was no more denying it, not even to himself.

Suddenly, Sam's rhythmic swallows stalled, his throat spasming, then reversing direction, a sputtering cough forcing itself up from his lungs and out around the base of Brad's monster cock. Brad snapped out of his reverie at the sound, and his eyes widened as what he was doing really hit him. He pulled Sam's head back quickly, more than a foot of thick cock abruptly dragged out of his throat and free of his lips entirely, his grip on his head loosening. As soon as his airway was open again, Sam began alternately coughing violently and gasping for air, strands of glistening spit still clinging to the boy's lips, linking them to the monstrous, steel-hard shaft as it throbbed in the empty air in front of him.

"Are you alright, bro?" Brad asked, somewhat nervously.

Sam's gaze flicked up to look Brad in the eyes, big blue orbs still glistening with tears of effort. "I-" He began, his voice slightly ragged, only to be interrupted by a sudden cough. "I'm fine." He insisted, once he could speak again, a strange look crossing his vaguely feminine features. "I'm fine, so do it again, please!" He pleaded. "Just use me, fuck my face, pound my throat with your big, manly cock! Make me your bitch, your sissy cocksucking bitch!" He begged, opening his mouth wide and rolling out his tongue invitingly for the monster pulsing in front of his face, his fist a blur in his lap as it pumped up and down his inferior dick.

Brad paused for a moment, looking down at Sam, his eyebrow quirking up. "...Bro."

Sam looked sheepish. "Just, play along, please?" He pleaded.

Brad seemed a bit hesitant, but his grip tightened on Sam's head once more, nonetheless. Sam shuddered in anticipation, letting his mouth hang open once more, tongue reaching out eagerly toward the swollen, throbbing, spit-slick crown of Brad's monstrous cock, wiggling in vain as it failed to reach. Well... if he wanted to get fucked that badly... Brad's arms and ass flexed, and Sam's eyes went wide as that gleaming helmet suddenly plunged forward, driving past his lips, filling his cheeks once again, and pinning his tongue down to the floor of his mouth. The tip pressed insistently against the tight, muscular entrance to his throat, demanding entry, and Sam couldn't even begin to fight it. He swallowed, hungrily, and once more, the fist-sized knob filled his throat, stretching it more than he'd thought possible this morning.

Even if Brad's higher brain functions had trouble with the idea of power-fucking his best friend's throat like a pussy, his cock had no such qualms, and it was in control at the moment. Sam's big blue eyes glistened with tears of effort as inch after inch of thick jock cock pushed into his throat as he swallowed rhythmically. Everything was blurry, but he could still see the dark forest of curls at the root of Brad's glorious manhood growing closer and closer by the second, and he could still taste the salty, musky flavor of Brad's shaft as it slid past his squirming tongue. A moment later, his nose was buried in that dark thicket, his nostrils drowning in Brad's potent pheromones, the stud's enormous balls on his chin. He let out a muffled moan around the monster cock, his own dick throbbing harder and harder in his rapidly-pumping fist, his eyelids fluttering.

"You like that?" Brad groaned, grinding his hips against Sam's supple lips, his shaft throbbing in the boy's rippling throat. God, that felt incredible. He'd never have though Sam would give the best head he'd ever experienced, not even Becky had been able to take the whole thing, and she was infamous for her oral exploits ever since she'd gotten caught with her head in her latest boyfriend's lap during class. He wanted to stay balls-deep in this tight throat forever. But he knew it couldn't last. Reluctantly, his hips reversed direction, pulling back, drawing inch after inch of fat, throbbing cock out from Sam's throat, the boy's lips clinging to its girth, cheeks hollowing lewdly as the motion formed a vacuum.

When the blunt tip of the beast popped from his throat, Sam hastily sucked in a fresh lungful of hair through his nose, soothing the burning need in his chest, and just in time, too, because Brad was apparently out of patience. His iron grip pulled Sam's head inexorably forward, the blunt tip of the fearsome weapon straining at the muscular entrance of his throat, only to plow through what meager resistance it offered and push into his throat like it owned the place. Sam shuddered again, his moan abruptly muffled halfway through as the jock's cock pushed deeper and deeper without pause, filling his throat completely, driving deeper and deeper until his nose once more pressed into the thick, curly bush of Brad's pubes.

"Fuck, you suck like a pro..." Brad half-groaned, half-growled as he ground his hips on Sam's lips once more. Sam's hand kneaded at the heavy cum-canisters resting on his chin as his eyelids fluttered with a surge of pleasure in response. This time, Brad didn't hold him down there for long. He pulled back, drawing his cock from Sam's throat once more, the flared ridge provoking a momentary urge to gag as it slipped past his uvula, a sensation that swiftly passed. Sam just barely had time to refill his lungs before Brad pushed forward again, plunging deep into his friend's tight, rippling throat, a long, steady thrust that only stopped when his balls once more rested on Sam's chin. Then he did it again, but faster, drawing out, then thrusting back in, smooth and deep and unrelenting, his massive member throbbing and bucking inside the boy's gripping throat.

Sam soon found himself on the receiving end of exactly what he'd asked for. Brad's hips pumped like a machine, smooth and steady and too strong to resist, the unyielding grip on his skull holding him perfectly still. He was held in place for the stud looming over him to fuck his throat with deep, powerful strokes, to be used as a living cock-sleeve by the superior male. Sam's eyelids fluttered, his eyes rolling skyward as Brad continued to fuck his throat at a relentless pace, his body falling into a rhythm of sucking in fresh air each time the beast pulled back far enough, his hands still hard at work at their tasks, kneading and squeezing Brad's enormous balls while his fist became a blur in his lap, pumping his inferior dick raw.

"You like sucking that big dick, huh, bitch?" Brad growled, getting more into the role as his pleasure built and his self-control weakened. Bit by bit, his smooth, rhythmic, piston-like thrusts grew faster, harder, wilder, his hips pounding against Sam's lips with each balls-deep thrust into the boy's tight, squeezing, swallowing throat. Sam was a fucking mess at this point, his eyes unfocused and rolled up, tears trailing down his cheeks, his cheeks glistening with spit, dark, curly hairs stuck to them, his lips stretched lewdly around Brad's shaft. Seeing his friend like this probably should have made him feel guilty, or perhaps disgusted, but instead... he just wanted to mess him up even more.

Brad thrust his hips thrust hard, grinding Sam's nose into his abs for a moment, his monstrous shaft throbbing in the boy's throat as he swallowed, desperately trying to please the invading cock. "Ffffuck, your tight little throat is gonna make me cum!" Brad groaned, holding Sam's head down on his dick. Sam gave a muffled moan in reply, a pleading sound as his throat worked even harder, rippling, milking hungrily at his length. "You like the sound of that, you little faggot?" Brad sneered, yanking his hips back only to slam them forward again in a flurry of quick, forceful thrusts the made his heavy, cum-stuffed balls bounce off Sam's chin. "Then fucking beg for it, bitch!" He demanded, suddenly yanking his hips back again, but this time, pulling all the way back, until his spit-soaked shaft popped from Sam's sucking lips, the fat knob swollen and gleaming like an apple. Strands of glistening spit linked the beastly shaft to Sam's lips, its length flushed an angry red, looking ready to explode, every vein bulging and throbbing intimidatingly.

Sam sucked in a ragged breath, his throat sore after the rough treatment he so enjoyed. "P-please!" Sam moaned, pumping his fist up and down his pathetic cock so fast it was almost a blur. "I want your cum! Please, let me make you cum! I need to suck it out of your perfect cock! I want to taste your seed, I want to drink it, I want to feel it sliding down my throat and filling my stomach! Please feed your little sissy your manly cum!" Sam pleaded, his head swimming with uncontrollable lust. He had never wanted anything as badly as he wanted Brad's cum. His own cock was throbbing in sync with the titan looming in front of his face, he could see the beast's balls tightening below, plum-sized orbs pulling up against the root of his ready-to-burst cock.

"Fucking take it, then!" Brad grunted, thrusting his hips forward to plant his oversized cockhead in Sam's mouth, his grip on his skull loosening. The smaller boy eagerly went to work, eyelids fluttering with delight as he swirled his tongue over the throbbing, glistening crown, his cheeks hollowing as he sucked hungrily, bobbing and twisting his head as he worshipped the fat knob like a pro. Brad kept one hand on Sam's head, holding the boy in place as the other moved down to his shaft, wrapping most of the way around its fearsome girth and pumping up and down its spit-slick length, the monster more than large enough for two hands, with room to spare, unlike Sam's wimpy dick. "Here it comes!" Brad added with a strained groan as his monstrous member lurched, throbbing and pulsing harder than ever as the floodgates opened.

Cum surged up the jock stud's impressive length, cum-channel bulging as the thick, hot, creamy spunk rocketed up his shaft toward the eagerly-awaiting mouth on his tip. The first blast of cum fired from his tip like a cannon, a great, steaming-hot spurt of thick, potent spunk that hit sam's tongue and splattered all over, covering the wet, pink muscle with his insanely potent, salty, musky flavor, soaking his every taste bud in the taste of a real man. Brad came like a firehose, the first shot a thick stream of molten cum that never seemed to end, swiftly filling Sam's mouth entirely. Sam swallowed, eagerly drinking down the potent ball-batter, just in time for the beast between his lips to lurch again and fire off a second, equally massive salvo of spunk, filling his mouth once more and not stopping until his cheeks bulged with the enormous load.

That was all that Sam could take. His eyes rolled skyward and his entire body trembled as the overwhelming load overflowed his mouth, jets of spunk squirting from the corners of his lips and blasting out of his nose. His own cock twitched, jerked, and fired, unceremoniously, spraying a stream of cum that arched up a few inches before falling, wetly, to the tile floor below. His shaft lurched again, and again, two more stands of cum joining the first on the tile, before his prick could only drool its seed onto Sam's tightly-gripping fist. It began to soften immediately, drained entirely, even as Brad's beast popped from its owner's lips and lurched a third time, a pencil-thick gout of pure, pearly white cum firing from the tip and arching through the air before landing with a wet, heavy splat on Sam's face.

As Sam struggled to regain his sense in the aftermath of his own orgasm, Brad's just kept coming and coming, literally and figuratively. The towering alpha male groaned with pleasure as blast after blast of hot jock cum rained down on Sam's delicate features, the boy still struggling to swallow the enormous load already in his mouth. Thick streamers of jizz glued his eyelids shut as the monumental member painted his face with a thick mask of hot, creamy seed, spurt after spurt after spurt covering more and more of his face until he was completely covered in the gooey ball-batter. It seemed to go on forever, not that Sam particularly minded, but it did, eventually, come to an end, the loads growing smaller and weaker until they finally tapered off. A rivulet of pearly cum ran down his vein-covered length in a pearly-white stream as he milked the last of the backed-up baby batter from his cum-channel with one hand.

Sam swallowed, once, twice, three times, before finally opening his mouth to pant heavily. Brad's thick, creamy seed clung to his face, thick and heavy like cake batter, still warm from his body heat, covering his features in a mask of pearly white ball-batter and gluing his eyes shut. His own pathetic load was already being washed away by the runoff from the still-spraying shower heads, carried off toward the drain. Sam couldn't help himself from getting another taste, his tongue lolling out to swirl over his lips, clearing away whatever cum it could reach and bringing it back in to be greedily swallowed.

Brad looked down at the sight, this hand pulling away from Sam's head. Sam, his friend, kneeled there on the tile in the middle of the showers, his face completely obscured beneath a load of cum, lost in a daze as he savored the sensation of the pearly cream on his skin. Brad felt the haze of lust starting to clear from his mind as an uncomfortable silence settled over the two of them, his mind beginning to put together what had just happened with the rest of reality. Sam had just suddenly sucked his dick! And he'd liked it- no, he'd loved it! The whole experience had been an incredible blur of pleasure, but now he had to deal with what had just transpired. What did this mean? Was he gay now? Had he always been gay, and just never realized it? No, he definitely liked boobs too much. Bi, then? He'd never really noticed being attracted to men, though...

As Brad had his existential crisis, Sam brought his hands up to wipe the cum from his eyes, only to find the effort futile. Blindly he pushed himself up to his feet, standing a little shakily, and followed the sound of running water over to the shower's spray, stepping into the water to let it wash away the evidence of their tryst. The silence lingered, and Sam felt a tension building in his core, an uneasiness. Being with Brad felt... right, but did Brad feel the same? What if he'd scared him? Sure, he'd seemed plenty into it during the act itself, but what was he thinking now that he had a clearer head? What if Brad hated him now? He'd be unprotected, a sheep among wolves, but that seemed hardly important compared to the thought of losing his only real friend in this fucked up school... God, he'd really fucked everything up, hadn't he? He must have been stupid enough to think Brad would return his feelings, that it would just be that easy...

"So, uh..." Brad finally spoke, breaking the silence. Sam stiffened. Neither one of them dared to look at the other. "I, um... I don't know what happens now, really..." Brad confessed. "We... we should get dressed." He finally added, a note of finality in his voice. Sam slumped slightly, nodding wordlessly as he stepped out from under the shower. He felt numb as he mechanically towelled off, took the oversized gym clothes Brad offered him, and pulled them on. Well, that was that. He'd weirded him out, and now they were going to grow apart, and he'd be left alone... As he pulled on the tent-sized jersey, though, Brad cleared his throat. "So, um... The Blue Ghost Awakens is coming out this weekend. Maybe we could go see it Saturday, after practice? Maybe get some dinner after?" He proposed, trying very hard to sound casual.

Sam turned to look at Brad, eyes wide with surprise. The big, muscular jock who always seemed to have an endless supply of confidence suddenly seemed... nervous, pointedly not looking back at him, but Sam could see his ears flushed red with embarrassment. "I... I'd love to." Sam stammered, eyes watering slightly as a smile spread across his lips. Don't start crying, he commanded himself. Don't start crying, don't start crying, don't start- Damn it.

12