The Jogger Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panic set in as the realization that she would be coming back over in just two days. He and his best friend's daughter would be home alone watching a movie. Was it a date? Of course not. At least Roger was sure Lindsey wouldn't look at it that way. However, it did have a certain dating feel to it. How should Roger handle the situation? What if word got back to Lindsey's parents about their plans? How would he deal with that? These questions loomed in Roger's head.

On Friday, the golf course was still too wet to play. Saturday, Tim and Roger finally had their opportunity to get back out on the course. Tim played with a special aggression and it paid off, as he finally made up for his poor play the week before, beating Roger by ten strokes.

It was five o'clock, and the guys walked into the clubhouse for their customary drinks. After Tim got done ogling Stacey in her mini skirt, he and Roger began to chat.

"This beer tastes pretty sweet today," Tim laughed, "About damn time that I won a round."

"You had to know you'd win soon enough. You are still much better than me at golf."

"And don't you forget it! Say, Kim is going to be out of the house tonight. Why don't you come over and watch the game at our house?" Tim asked.

"Uhh, I can't. I already have plans." Roger said.

"You are so full of shit," Tim laughed, "You never have plans. For real, come over tonight and we can down some beers and pizza."

"I really do have plans," Roger said, taking a huge gulp of his beer to try to prepare for the conversation that was looming.

"With who?"

"A lady is coming over to my house tonight to watch a movie."

"Holy shit, you little bastard! You are going on a date?" Tim belted out, giving Roger's shoulder a playful punch.

"It is not a date," Roger defended, "She is just a friend."

"Oh sure," Tim smiled, "You two are just 'friends'. Listen man, I am happy for you. It is about time you got back out there and started dating. A good fuck would do your life some good, man."

"Really, it is not a date. It is just a friend that is coming over to watch a movie. That is all."

"Listen Rog, I don't even care who she is. I'm your buddy, you can tell me anything. You can't seriously look me in the eyes and say that you aren't attracted to whoever this woman is that is coming over tonight."

Roger sat silently and stared ahead at the bar, unsure of how to respond.

"That's right. Get you some ass!" Tim said patting Roger on the back.

Roger finished his beer and headed to the car. It was almost sickening to have sat through that conversation with Tim. He obviously didn't know that it was his daughter who was coming to his house; but the thought that he was encouraging him to have sex with her made his stomach turn. Fortunately, Roger knew that nothing would happen. Lindsey just wanted to come over and watch a movie and that was all. It was completely innocent.

Roger returned home and took a shower to clean up. He made sure to put some effort into his appearance. Even though, he expected nothing to happen, he wanted to look as good as he possibly could for the young lady. The doorbell rang right at seven o'clock. Roger took once last glance in the hallway mirror before opening the door.

12