The Johnson Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the set of cottages was a tennis court, I didn't even know they had a tennis court, but why not. At one end was Donna, the girlfriend of Don, the Super Bowl winning quarterback who described Donna as being half the age and twice the bust of his wife.

My gaze quickly shifted to the opposite end, where the statuesque beauty with following auburn locks and a mile of legs moved with athletic grace along the baseline. I watched as she volleyed with Donna, but my eyes never left the woman I had nick-named Jessica Rabbit.

The game concluded, and as the two women switched ends The Rabbit stopped about fifteen feet from me to grab a drink. She leaned over to draw cold fluid from the cooler, and in doing so displayed a cleavage reminiscent of the Holland Tunnel; a move I thought was anything but accidental.

As the water flowed from the spigot, she gave a quick flip of her head to toss the pony tail from one shoulder to the other. The perspiration glistened off the crest of her breasts, and the only thing I could think about was sliding my cock back and forth between them.

She raised her eyes, but not her head, and caught me staring in a hypnotic trance at her chest. She didn't move right away, instead shooting me a sinister sneer accompanied by a wink. This was obviously a woman who had spent the better part of her life having men ogle her, and she'd learned to take it in stride. She was stunning, voluptuous and normally out of my reach, but I was at the anything goes weekend at the Johnsons, and my interpretation of that wink was, "Hey, give it shot."

She turned, and slowly, seductively, walked back to the court, intuitively knowing my eyes followed her every step. This was the first look I'd had of her ass; firm, high and hard, as expected, the product of countless hours of work in the gym. I more or less skipped back to the cottage, like a fifth grade boy who just got noticed by the prettiest girl in school. During all of this commotion and distraction it slipped my mind that I was to be graced with a Tredo Triplet for the night. I was going to need some of that Johnson private label water.

***

The expletive-laced sexual rants of Renee, a very nice lady who just happens to cuss like a mob boss when being brought off, greeted me when I opened the door to the cottage. I shared the place with her and her husband Frank, along with MaryBeth, the woman who brought me here. Frank was grabbing a beer from the refrigerator in the common area kitchen, which begged the question, who's with Renee.

"Hey, Frank."

"Nice work in the sauna."

"Yeah, thanks." I had forgotten about the brief interlude when Frank and Robin stuck there heads in the sauna.

"Well, anyway. So Frank, how did you get wrapped up into all of this?" I asked, not yet accustomed to starting conversations with a naked guy whose wife is having the living hell fucked out of her just down the hall.

"Funny story," Frank began and tossed me a beer. "I had been seeing Renee for about a year or so, back in the early 80's, and it was getting serious. Or at least I thought it was getting serious. We were at her parents place in the Hamptons, no offense to the Johnsons, but Renee's family estate makes this place look like a track home in Brooklyn.

"She sensed I was close to asking her to marry me, so she sat me down with a preemptive strike of sorts to discuss an issue—her insatiable appetite for sex that I alone couldn't quell. She told me she loved me, and would marry me, but with the condition that we have an open marriage wherein her myriad of desires could be fulfilled.

"That's a different conversation," I said.

"I was a bit stunned, though not totally surprised. I sensed she had been seeing other guys, and probably women also, while we were dating, but had no idea of the extent of her activities. But what really threw me is what happened next. As we walked out to the pool, her parents were away, but some of the help was still around, she suggested that it wouldn't be a one way street, that I would be free to indulge as well, and that she ran in some pretty interesting circles.

"As we got poolside I noticed that there was someone laying out, a woman, topless. 'I'd like you to meet someone,' Renee said, and the woman stood up and introduced herself. Not totally necessary, given she had been on the cover of People magazine that week locking arms with Halston and Calvin Klein, not to mention her photo spread in Playboy a month earlier."

"Robin Johnson," I said.

"Jennings, at the time, she wasn't married yet. Those high cheek bones, absolutely fabulous breasts, never ending legs. I was dumbstruck."

"If you agree to my offer," Renee said, "This is what you can expect."

"Without saying a word, Robin gave me a quick kiss on the lips, sunk to her knees, and gave me one of her disco-era blow jobs, the kind that gave her carte blanche at Studio 54. I think I shot my load in about ninety seconds. After that we went back inside, and I watched as my girlfriend ate pussy like it was her last meal. Before the weekend was over I chalked up my first threesome, and foursome, as Jeffry joined us later that night."

"You're right, funny story," not knowing what else to say.

"So my choice was to marry the nymphomaniac daughter, and sole heir I may add, of an ultra wealthy couple firmly ensconced in the Forbes 400, whom would not only satisfy my wildest sexual desires, but also hook me up with supermodels, Hollywood starlets and other like minded socialites. Or I could cop an attitude about monogamy."

"I see you opted for a fulfilling life of sexual debauchery," I said.

"Damn straight. As a matter of fact, Robin just gave me another of those wondrous blow jobs, and now she's back there having at Renee with a two-header the size of a Louisville Slugger. Wanna watch?"

These people were utterly amazing, and before I could answer he turned on the 55-inch plasma, and switched to the close-circuit system--an elaborate feature of the Johnson estate—to the channel for his room. Two cameras were focused on the bed from different angles, and he could control them with the remote.

Renee, an attractive brunette in her mid-to-late 40's with full breasts, was on the bed, propped-up by a large pillow under her lower back. Our hostess for the weekend, Robin Johnson, the former supermodel and flower child, with natural blonde hair highlighted by streaks of gray, was laying opposite her. Inserted firmly in each woman's pussy was the business end of a lavender double-headed latex dildo.

Both Renee and Robin were gyrating their hips in unison, the faux cock sliding neatly in and out of each. Renee was tossing her head to and fro, cussing up a storm. Robin, on the other hand, was more sedate, though obviously in the midst of something very pleasurable. Each were also fingering their clits with one hand, twisting a nipple with the other, almost in mirror image.

"Is this a ball bust weekend or what," said Frank, acting like a fraternity pledge at his first kegger as opposed to the veteran swinger of countless orgies and wife swaps.

"Absolutely," I said. "But I've seen more than what I need to of large things entering women. I'm beginning to feel a little self conscious about my mere six-point-something inch dick. Besides, need to get a shower. Thanks for the beer."

"Anytime. And by the way, you really should have a go with Renee before everything is said and done here. She's quite the nymph."

"Apparently so," I said. It was going to be all I could do to keep from whacking off in the shower after all the visual stimulation.

The sounds of Robin and Renee filled my bedroom also, as the TV on our wall was tuned into the neighboring bedroom. More surprising, however, was the appearance of my spoils for the evening. Jillian Tredo, her stark white hair styled like Tina Turner's in Thunderdome, full, high and blown back, stood next to the four-post bed.

Her deep tan contrasted spectacularly with her bright white boy shorts and garter, stockings, and bustier, which was fighting a losing battle to keep her swelling breasts under wraps. She looked twice as hot as any Victoria Secrets model of your choosing. My dick twitched, and it was already on a hair trigger, and the sight in front of me did nothing to quell the rushing tide of hormones.

"I got here a little early," Jillian said, armed with a long white feather, lube, and a vibrating egg with a small rope loop at one end.

"I see that. Well, thanks for coming over. By the way, what's the story with her," I nodded toward the bed, where MaryBeth was bound at her wrists and strapped to the headboard bedposts.

"This bitch won't let me cum," MaryBeth interjected. Her tee-shirt was pulled up under her chin, exposing her well-toned abs and perfectly augmented 36D's, her panties tossed on the floor.

"She was asleep when I came in, and she looked like someone who should be tied down and teased. Did I do something wrong?" said Jillian, who brushed the feather over MaryBeth's nipples and ran the egg across her clit.

"Oh god, not again," MaryBeth moaned.

"Not at all, mind if I give it a go?"

Whirrr

I took the egg and skimmed it across MaryBeth's nipples before inserting into her pussy.

"Oh shit, I'm dying to cum Kirk. Just leave it right there, ohhhh aaaaahhhhhhhhh. Thank you, ohhhh, I'm gonnaa cum, I'm gonna..."

"Wow, cool," I said as I pulled it out of her.

"You bastard," MaryBeth hollered.

"I'm going to get cleaned up. Whatever you do, don't let her cum. She blue-balled me yesterday and this seems like appropriate retribution."

"Okay, take your time," Jillian said as she reapplied the egg.

Whirr.

"Oh god, ahhhh, oh please, please don't stop, don't stop."

Click.

"Oh shit, you're a real bitch, you know that."

Steamy water cascaded over my shoulders, chest, and once again rigid cock. The bizarreness of the situation had worn off by now, and I was in full-throttle orgy mode. I soaped my dick, how I was hard again was a puzzle, but not one worth figuring out at the moment, and gave it a few strokes before rinsing. I dried off, brushed my teeth and ran a comb through my hair before re-entering the bedroom, stark naked and stiff as a January wind.

The feed from the other room had been replaced by an old Andrew Blake film featuring Tori Welles, adding to the eroticism gripping the room as Jillian continued to taunt MaryBeth.

"Okay, this isn't funny anymore. Whirr, oohhh, god, ooohhhh, oohhhhh, shit, oohhh....click....come on, this is bullshit. Whirr. Oohh, oohhh, oohhh, don't stop this time, don't you fucking stop, ohh, ooohh, I'm almost there...click. GOD DAMNIT YOU BITCH. Whirr, ohhhhh, ooohhh, just one more minute, ohh...click. Oh, come on, you've had your fun. If you're not going to let me come, at least let me loose so I can do it myself."

"How's she doing," I asked.

"Seems like she's enjoying herself. Hey, is that for me," Jillian said as she ran the feather on the underside of my cock.

"Why, yes it is."

"Looks yummy," she said, and turned away from me. "Can you give a girl an unzip? I think this thing is a size or two too small."

I ran the zipper down to the bottom of the bustier, and Jillian turned back toward me.

"Thank god," she said, letting the garment freefall to the ground, springing loose her magnificent golden-brown breasts. "I was beginning to suffocate."

Jillian bent over and cleaned off a dollop of pre-cum from the tip of my prick with a flick of her tongue. Guiding me to sit on the end of the bed, she positioned herself on her knees in front of me.

"Oh great, you're going to blow him right here," said MaryBeth.

I reached over and gave MaryBeth's clit a tiny rub as Jillian smothered the head of my cock with kisses. Coos and whimpers came from my date, but I had no intention of letting her get off.

"I can't believe you're this hard after getting sucked off by my sister this afternoon," Jillian said as she came up for a breath. "She's considered the best cock sucker of the three of us."

"Well, there is quite a lot of visual stimulation around this place," I said leaning back on my elbows. "And don't sell yourself short, I bet you're a hell of a cock sucker."

"You're about to find out," Jillian said looking up at me.

She continued to gaze into my eyes as she slowly inched her way down my cock, hitting the halfway point before pausing and coming back up. Jillian held the base firmly with one hand, while working her mouth and lips back and forth on the top half of my dick, allowing her teeth to lightly scrape over the glans.

"Ahhh, that feels wonderful," I said, pulling my hand away from MaryBeth to focus on my own pleasure. She mumbled something, but she had become nothing more than background noise.

"Ohh, that's very, very good," I said as I watched the white-haired beauty go down on me like the pro she was.

Jillian paused for a moment, and flipped her hair back so I could get a better view. She slurped my cock slowly into her mouth until it completely disappeared. She held me momentarily in her throat before backing off slightly, then began to work up and down my cock in earnest, from head to base, as if I was no larger than a baby gherkin.

"Ohh lord, whew, oh boy, that feels great," I said. "ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Jillian slipped both of her hands under my ass and gripped tight as she bobbed furiously up and down on me. I could feel the tip of my cock rub up against her throat when planted her nose in my pubes, her teeth catch the ridge of my head when she backed off.

She increased the suction the next time she went down, creating a mini vacuum around my penis. I could sense the build up to release.

"Ugh, ohhh god, I'm getting close. Ohhh that is so good. So fucking good."

My saliva-soaked cock plopped out of Jillian's mouth. She stroked it vigorously while attacking my balls with her mouth. She sucked one in, rolling it around with her tongue before letting it pop out, then gave the other one the same treatment.

"Ahhhh, oh my god, ohhhhhhhhhhh."

She gently bit down on the head of my penis, and repeatedly flicked the tip with her tongue. This sent a surge of energy down my legs that caused my toes to curl. I told her that I didn't think I was going to be able to last much sooner.

Briefly off my cock, Jillian said, "I wouldn't think so." She then sucked-in my entire cock and swallowed me whole, deep-throating me as her sister had done earlier that afternoon

"Oh my god, oh shit, I'm going to..."

Before I could say another word, she clicked on her vibrating egg and held it against my balls.

Whirrrr.

"Oh shit," I groaned as I shot a double load of cum down her esophagus. "Oh, oh, oh god, oh shit, that's, ahahhhh."

Jillian gagged slightly on my third blast, and cum gushed out of her mouth, dripped off her chin and down on her breasts with the fourth and fifth. Not unaccustomed to having jism on her face, she casually wiped away a glob of spunk with her forefinger, and waved it at MaryBeth before licking it off.

"Ahhh, oohhh boy. I didn't think I had that much left in me. Jesus Christ."

"Cute," MaryBeth said. "I hope you two had a big laugh here. Now untie me."

Jillian stood up, and move toward the straps on the bed post. Instead of untying MaryBeth, Jillian gave her a quick kiss, letting bit of my seaman drip on her lips.

Even though she was unable to wipe it away with her hand, it kinda surprised me when MaryBeth tongued the cum off her lips and swallowed it.

"Are you hungry," Jillian asked. "For my part, I'm starved. I think the pig roast is ready."

"I could eat," I said.

"Great, let's go."

I threw on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, Jillian a silk wrap that matched the stark white theme she had going on.

"Hey you asshole, what about me," MaryBeth yelped.

"Don't go anywhere. I'll bring you back something."

Entering the common area we found Renee and Frank on their way out the door, dressed in matching khaki shorts and Hawaiian shirts. I began to introduce them to Jillian, but apparently they had met before at one or another of these soirees.

The luau looked like it was just kicking off as we approached the patio. A few people were gathering near the bar and buffet. A couple of the women wore grass skirts and coconut bras, the men mostly shorts and tropical shirts. Of course, there's always an exception, and in this case it was Don and Donna, Super Bowl winning quarterback and his much younger girlfriend. He sported the grass skirt and coconut bra, while she had on an oversized tropical shirt with hula girls and palm trees, and that was about it.

Jillian spotted her sister Julie, wearing a matching ensemble to hers, only in red, with Jeffry Johnson. She whistled, strange but true, and we headed over towards them.

"There's the hero of the day," Jeffry said as he gave me big slap on the back. "Afforded me an evening of brazen sex with one of these fabulous girls."

"Oh Jeff," Julie said. "You know you can afford me any night you want."

She gave his crotch a hefty squeeze, which was answered by a chortle from the host.

"Say, where's my real estate agent?

"Ah, she's a bit tied up at the moment," I said

"Always hustling, always chasing the buck," Jeffry said.

"No, she's really tied up," Jillian cut in. "I found her sleeping so I strapped her wrists to the bed posts. We've been giving her the egg treatment."

"Outstanding," Jeffry said, and gave us both a thumbs up.

Jillian scampered off with her sister, and I chatted with Jeff a moment or two longer before we headed to the buffet, which was as you'd expect, over the top. Other than the succulent roasted pork, that was just this short of melt in your mouth, the main attraction was the ice carving of a man and woman clenched in a 69 that served as the center piece to some colorful alcoholic concoction that followed out of the genital area of each. Jeff informed me that he and Robin posed for it. Of course they did.

Open sexual activity was discouraged around the formal dining area, as the meals were served by caterers—civilians--as they were referred to by the regulars. That doesn't necessarily stop everyone, as proven by the under the table blow jobs that occurred during last night's meal. Again, those were somewhat discrete, given the nature of things at the Johnson compound this weekend.

I glanced around to see who was with whom, and saw that Amanda had been snared in the Sapphic web spun by Gretchen and Maude. Her experimentation seemed to be going back and forth between men and women, but she was headed to post-graduate work with those two.

Walking around, I had a chance to chat-up a few folks, like I was at a neighborhood block party. I ran into Lisa, who I'd twice made love to already. She was wearing a white "boyfriend" shirt, unbuttoned to her navel with nothing underneath, and a khaki mini-skirt, sipping something from a martini glass. We had a brief conversation, and she asked me if I'd heard anything about Jervis Jackson. I related this afternoon's event, and she scampered off on a mission to climb Mount Jackson.

I took one more pass at the buffet table, and spotted Don back under some trees away from the tables. He was talking with Jeff, while someone was entertaining him under his grass skirt. It wasn't Donna, as she was comparing notes with Robin by the chocolate fountain. I glanced around, trying to see who might be missing, but given I didn't know all the players, it was hard to tell. Could have been Renee, as I spotted Frank, but not her, but who knows. A good time was being had by all.

Interrupting my glare was something wet on my earlobe, followed by a slow breath of hot air. "You don't know this about me," Jillian said in a sultry voice. "But I get really horny when I suck cock, and I've sucked a bunch of them today. So, I was thinking, now that I've had some protein, both from you and the buffet, it'd be really nice of you to find a place where you can fuck me senseless. I mean, I'm yours for the night, not forever."