The Johnson Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no place like home," I said, and we scampered off to the cottage like a couple of teenagers running into the woods to make out.

"Oh for God's sake, where the hell have you two been?" MaryBeth barked as we came through the door.

"Ignore her," Jillian said. She let her robe slide off her shoulders to the floor, and she quickly followed, perching in front of me, unzipping and unbuttoning my shorts. Jillian lifted my cock to her lips and started to resuscitate my well-worn tool. Blood began to find its way to the region, and when I was hard enough to stand erect on my own, Jillian got up, turned toward the bed, braced herself against the footboard, and said, "Fuck me."

"Oh, wonderful," said MaryBeth.

I placed my hands on Jillian's hips, and she slipped one of her own between her legs and guided my now ready prick through the gap in her crotch less boy shorts, and into a boiling cauldron of pleasure.

"Oh fuck," Jillian moaned, "That feels awesome."

She leaned back to get all of me inside her, eliciting yet another sigh of satisfaction, "Ahhhhhhh, all day, I've been needing this all day."

I'm not sure how much was real, and how much was to screw with MaryBeth, but I didn't really give a shit. I pulled out a bit, then pushed forward; slowly beginning to get into a rhythm. It was going to be a while before I came again, so this was about getting Jillian off, and I was aiming on fucking her about three minutes past senseless.

"Ohhhhh that feels soooo good. Oh yeah, yeah, ohhhh god yes...."

I glanced up at MaryBeth. She was staring at Jillian; the sway of her breasts, the clenching of her jaw, and the two were now breathing at the same intervals. MaryBeth had to be right on the edge, and I was wondering if she was capable of having a non-contact orgasm, one stimulated exclusively from imagery. Hmmm.

"Yeah, ohh, oohhh, oohhh yeah, yeah, ohhh."

Jillian was getting close. She strengthened her position against the bed, and said, "Come on, really, really fuck me."

I went into Jervis Jackson mode, grabbed her hips and started to thrust into her like I was trying to have my dick come out the other side. Sex sounds filled the room, skin against skin, moans, gasps and grunts, cock sliding in and out of cunt.

"Ohhhh yes, oh fucking yessss. Ohhhh, here it is, ohhhh, I'm coming. Ohhh god, oh god, I'm comingggg."

Jillian's back arched, buttocks clenched, and her pussy clamped around my cock. I stopped for a moment, then slowly pulled back, hesitated, then pushed forward.

"Oh god, what, wait, no no no, don't, ohhh god, you gotta stop for a, ohh god, ohhhh..."

I didn't stop, but picked up the pace. Jillian gave a half-hearted effort to wiggle free, but after a minute or so she gave in to the rebuilding pleasure inside her, and collapsed forward on the mattress.

"Ohhhh, god, ohhhhhhhhhh..."

Reaching to her side, I grabbed the lube on the edge of the bed and dripped it down the crack of her ass. I spread it around her anus, which elicited a bit a whimper from Jillian, then stuck my thumb in her butthole.

"Ohh fuck, aaaaaggggghhh," she screamed, and she jerked her head and shoulders back up. "Oh my god, what are you doing to me?"

I took that as a rhetorical question, and reached underneath her and started to rub her clit, while continuing to work my thumb in her ass, my cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh that feels sooooo fucking good. Oh my god, don't stop, don' fucking stop anything. Ohhhh yeah, ohh fucking yesss. Yesssssss."

Jillian was again bracing herself against the baseboard, and I was having at her from all angles. She was panting heavily with fractured breathes, and I was certain she was ready to come once more, but she suddenly stood up, and I slid out of her at all points of entry.

She turned to me, and said, "Okay, let's do this." And with that, and to the amazement of MaryBeth, she crawled up onto the bed and positioned herself between the legs of my date.

"Okay, now finish me off," Jillian said just before going down on MaryBeth.

"OH MY GOD," MaryBeth yelled as Jillian's tongue hit her clit.

I climbed up behind Jillian, and easily slid into her sopping wet cunt. As my cock caressed her G-spot, she exhaled into MaryBeth's pussy. The hot breath stoked the fire within my date, and combined with the tongue lashing, she was at the brink.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yeah, ohhhh, ohhhh god, ohhh yes, yes..."

I thrust deeply into Jillian, and simultaneously pulled on her hair. She gasped, and the unintended consequence was her tongue left MaryBeth's twat, and she was once again denied release.

"You bastard," MaryBeth yelled.

"Fuck me you bastard," screamed Jillian, and I pounded into her while tugging back on her brilliant white mane.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my fucking god, ohhhh I'm coming, yes, yes, I'm cummmm......"

Jillian reached behind me, grabbed my ass and pulled me into her as deep as I could go. She clenched down around me once more, and came like a freight train. With her heart racing, she shook, shuddered, and twinged, ultimately falling away from me and landing on the bed next to MaryBeth. For a second I thought she had passed out. She looked up at me, and said, "Wow."

"I've gotten that a lot since I've been here. I think they're putting something in the water."

I shifted my attention to MaryBeth, whose glaring eyes told a tale of seduction, torture, frustration, and dismay. I figured there was half a chance she'd call the cops, even with the bizarre story of the Johnson weekend as a backdrop. A good orgasm might help us side step that, a great one would more than likely guarantee it.

Whirr.

"What the fuck," MaryBeth yelled just before I placed the egg on her clit. "Oh shit. Oh my fucking godddd"

Whirrrrrrrrrrrrr.

MaryBeth's eyes shut and jaw clenched as I ran the egg in circles around her labia, and nudged it up against her clit once more. Deep sighs, and sallow moans escaped her lips, and droplets of sweat beaded up on her brow.

"Ohhhhhh godddd, oooohhhhhh yes, don't you stop this time you fucker. Ohhhhhh god, ohhhhh yeeessssss."

Resurrected, Jillian moved over MaryBeth and began to nibble on one breast while twisting the nipple of the other. MaryBeth's panting quickened, and I could see mini twitches shooting through her body.

I pulled the egg away for a second, and MaryBeth's eyes ripped open. And just before she called me a mother fucking bastard, I shoved my cock deep into her cunt with one swift thrust, and replaced the egg on her clit.

"Ohhh fuuuuucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," MaryBeth screamed, and I'm sure the entire compound heard it.

With Jillian was firmly clamped down on both nipples, and the egg buzzing on MaryBeth's clit, I proceeded to fuck the ever-living hell out of her, and she responded with a sheet-drenching, leg-cramping, stomach clinching, head tossing orgasm that shook the bed, the cottage, and the sounding grounds.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh fucking yes, oh god yes, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh myyyy godddddddddd!"

I tossed the egg to the side and picked-up MaryBeth's hips with both hands, and continued to pound into her as Jillian worked her breasts. MaryBeth somehow managed to meet me half way, as she pushed her pelvis up at me as I slid into her. Then she came again.

Figuring I was in the position to give this woman a fucking like she'd never had and most likely would never forget, I rapidly and repeatedly plowed into her. My biceps, triceps, quads and hamstrings were all flaring, I was fucking like no porn star ever had, and MaryBeth was on the receiving end of a near-death orgasmic experience.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, my god, stop, you gotta, you gotta stop, ohhh please, you gotta stop, please, oh no, no, no, no, oh god, oh, oh, oh , oh god, oh no, oh, oh god, ohhhhh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck me, oh god don't, don't, don't stopppppppp..."

I pulled out, hesitated, then penetrated her with the most vicious thrust I could muster. The force was so intense that it knocked Jillian to the side, and MaryBeth climaxed again, again, and again, completing the multiple orgasm to end all multiple orgasms.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuucccccckkkkk."

MaryBeth lay on the bed, legs splayed out on either side of me, sweating, quivering and panting. She looked up at me with a glimmer of a smile as I pulled out of her. I hadn't come, but was ready to.

I inched forward a bit, still on my knees, and jerked myself once, twice, three times before ropes of jism blasted out of my cock. The first strand glided through the air, and skidded to a stop on MaryBeth's face, draping itself across her lips and right cheek. The next two landed on her breasts, and the rest, at least four or five more spurts, nestled on her abdomen, flooding her belly button.

I fell back on my elbows, equally spent and satisfied, I leaned back to watch Jillian tongue bathe my spunk. When she was done I gave her the okay to untie MaryBeth.

I ventured into the common area, and was greeted by a standing ovation from a group who had gathered to watch us on the plasma screen via the closed circuit system.

"I'm telling you, there must be something in the water," I said, and returned to the bedroom with chocolate-dipped strawberries and champagne.