The Johnson's Ch. 02

Story Info
She finds out that rough sex is hotter.
2.3k words
4.41
50.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers

The next morning I woke up thinking about the previous afternoons experience, and having a morning erection, I let my wife have it. I fucked her fast and hard, always loving a morning fuck. My wife wanted it as bad as I did. I fucked her with a wildmans passion, as I pumped her pussy,

“Play with your pussy bitch!”

Forgetting who I was fucking as I said it. Her eyes popped open wide in shock, but played with her pussy as I had told her. I had never spoke to her like that before when we had sex, so it had shocked her. But it seemed to fuel her passion as she fucked me harder. Both not lasting long and Cumming hard! She got up and took her shower to get ready for work. I made coffee for us. Later when she came in she asked me.

“Why did you call me that name when had sex?”

“You didn’t like it?”

“Well, it did excite me, but it shocked me too that you would call me a bitch!”

I just laughed saying it was just something new and to enjoy it! A few minutes later she left for work.

I sat in the living room with the curtain opened, I watched as Mr. Johnson came outside to get his paper. I went out and said hi, he waved me over. I went to talk to him and he invited me in for some coffee. Mrs. Johnson was sitting reading her email at the computer.

“Hi Mary! Good morning!”

She smiled at me and told me “Good Morning.”

Ron and I got some coffee and went in to sit in the living room. Mary asked if I wanted anything to go with the coffee, I told her no thanks.

“What did you think about yesterday? Did you enjoy it?”

I had to laugh saying ‘Well Hell Yes I enjoyed it! Shit Ron I want some more!”

A relaxed look came over his face,

“Good! We were worried that you might have thought different about it today!”

I just said “Naw!” Mary had gotten up and came over to me and gave me a hug, telling me she was glad I wasn’t disappointed in her.

“There is no way I could have been disappointed, not after the fucking you gave me!” with a smile. We all laughed and finished our coffee!

“So Ron, you check out anymore porn sites last night?”

“Yes we did, we found a couple that we really liked!”

I let them know I was still shocked at what had happened yesterday and that I woke up thinking about it, and gave my wife a good fucking this morning because of it. Their smiles were contagious. Mary came over and kissed me on the cheek.

“That’s was sweet of you.”

I reached around her and grabbed her by the ass telling her “That’s what is sweet!”

I watched as Ron showed me the sites they had visited, Hmmm, I thought a little S&M huh? Freaky, but I enjoy looking at it.

“So, you like this stuff huh Ron?”

“We both have enjoyed looking at it.”

I looked at Mary and she blushed.

“Uh Huh You gave yourself away there, woman!”

Laughing at her embarrassment, as her face flushed even redder, the flush creeping down to her upper chest.

Needless to say, my dick was getting hard thinking about the S&M stuff.

“You ever try that stuff Mary?”

I asked, not letting her get off that easy. She just smiled and went to get us some more coffee. Ron then told me that her really was grateful to me for fucking her yesterday when I asked why he said,

“Well, since my heart attack, they put me on some medicine’s that keeps me form getting a hard on, I get semi-hard but not a full hard. It works for a head job and I can come that way, but it does Mary no good. Even though she gets off when I eat her pussy, it’s not the same as a hard cock fucking her. And, Well, just, Thanks is all!”

I again told him it was me who should thank anyone and we smiled to each other as Mary came back with fresh coffee.

“Mary you need some more Hot Hard Cock in you?”

“I wouldn’t turn it down if it was offered to me!”

I raised my hand up like a school kid saying,

“Me, Me, Me, I will!”

With a hearty laugh, Mary told me, “Well if we do it again, we are going to bed, the floor was really a rough go yesterday.”

“Well let’s go then!”

And we did. As I got to the bedroom, I looked around and saw some family pictures on the walls, smirking to myself, knowing that I had fucked their mom. I sat on the bed and told Mary,

“Help me take my clothes off!”

She rushed over and pulled my shirt over my head, and then went to her knees and undid my pants. Kissing my stomach and nipples when she did. I raised my hips for her to pull my pants off as Ron sat in his chair to watch.

When Mary saw my cock she put her face to it kissing it, admiring at how it started to grow as she did, her hot breath drafting over it in the cool air of the bedroom. My balls had shrunk up trying to stay warm, so she put them in her hot mouth sucking them like a hard candy. Mary had me lay on my back with my hips on the edge of the bed as she raised my legs over her shoulders and licked my asshole.

My dick jumped as she did that, her tongue licking the puckered rim as she jacked my cock off. Then she tongue fucked me, it was driving me crazy with lust, as my ass wiggled against her face trying to get as much of her hot tongue inside my asshole. Ron was now jerking his semi-hard cock his eyes locked on her face in my ass.

“That’s right you shit eating whore, suck my ass, lick it clean! Fuck me with your tongue you nasty fucking whore!”

She went wild as she tried to bury her face between my ass cheeks, jacking me faster. Ron’s hand was in time with hers as she jacked me off.

“So Bitch, you like the ass huh? You want my cock in your fat asshole cunt?”

She mumbled something unintelligible and continued sucking and licking my asshole.

“Yeah, fuck the slut in her ass, Fill her fat ass up with cum!”

“Then get it ready for me!”

He jumped up and got some lotion from the dresser and splattered it on her asshole, jamming his thick finger in it. Mary ground her hips towards him as he did. Grunting like a fat pig as she licked my ass. I had her get on her hands and knees,

“Ron, hold the cunts fat ass open so I could fuck her.”

He had put enough goop on her asshole that I didn’t need any on my cock and it slid in with ease as she relaxed her sphincter for me. I gave it to her hard, not caring if she was ready or not, I slammed my cock fully in the depths of her bowels watching her ass cheeks jiggle as I hit bottom.

“Spank her fat ass, Spank her good, a fat ass fucking whore needs her ass whipped!” Ron yelled at me. So I slapped her ass.

“Harder, hit her HARDER!”

With a weird look in his eyes. I hit her harder and she began fucking me in earnest with her tight asshole. I continued to spank her and she rocked against me, her huge tits flopping around under her. I grabbed her by the hair pulling her head back until it would go no further back.

“Fuck me you whore, Fuck my cock you nasty fucking ass fucker!” I screamed at her.

I looked over at Ron, his hand furiously jacking his cock and he began to cum, his load dripping on his hand.

“Feed it to her Ron, Make the cunt lick it off for you!”

He shoved his hand in her face and she dove into his warm cum, licking the puddle that had formed in his palm clean, before sucking his fingers clean also. Her moans were extreme as she began to Cum, her ass bouncing to me her ass cheeks jiggling like to fat bowls of JELLO!

“Yes momma, fuck him momma!” Ron told her as she screamed out she was Cumming.

“Oh FUCK, I’m Fucking Cumming!!”

As I fucked her harder, her asshole slick as I slid in and out of it. I had never stopped slapping her ass and her ass cheeks were a bright red as they shook. Her Cumming made her ass squeeze tighter on my cock causing me to have my own orgasm, shooting my hot cream in her bowels,

“I feel it hitting my inner walls of my ass.”

Then she fell face first on the bed, smashing her large tits flat, some of them shoving out her sides. I crawled off her and went to the restroom to wash my dick, when I returned Ron was on his knees behind her sucking my Cum from her gaping asshole. And for once his cock was fully hard. He roughly turned her over on her back and slammed his now hard cock into her cunt.

“OH YES Fuck me daddy! Fuck me! It’s been so long baby, fuck me good!”

As his hips thrust in and out, his thick cock filling her up where as mine didn’t! He bent over and bit her nipple hard, she grabbed his hips pulling him deeper in her, crying out as she did. I let him have his way with her for a few minutes then crawled up to her face, shoving my cock in her mouth. That excited Ron, seeing her mouth on my cock so close to his face.

“Suck him, Suck his cock bitch! Fuck yes, Suck him off, Fuck her face!”

I held her hair roughly, jamming my cock as deep as I could in her mouth while he began seriously fucking her sloppy cunt. Mary bucking her hips on him and her head bouncing on my dick. Her eyes closed as her passion overcame her senses and she had one massive orgasm. Her breathing through her nose, her nostrils flaring out and sucking in as she swallowed my cock deeper.

Ron was fixing to cum and I wasn’t far behind him by now, He jumped up and started jacking off aiming his cock at her face, so I did the same thing. She moved our hands and jacked our cocks in unison all while staring at them. Begging us to feed her our hot thick cum. Ron came first, huge globs of it hitting her face and mouth as she tried to gather it all. Then I came, Shooting it on her eyes then her nose and lips as she again tried to catch all she could.

This is One Fucking Nasty Whore, I though watching her drink down our cum. Ron and I lay back as Mary went over to him and sucked the remaining drops of cum from him, licking him clean, then moved to me doing the same thing.

We all fell asleep, with a tit in my hand and Ron holding the other, Mary’s hand holding our cocks. I took a short nap and when I awoke I looked at Mary’s huge tits gently moving as she was breathing. I had to suck it.

“That feels so good.”

As she was still half asleep. I moved my hand down and felt her cunt and it was so wet. So I started finger fucking her, her hips moved towards my hand, her cunt gripping my finger. Her eyes cracked open and she smiled at me, we looked at Ron, he was dead to the world, having just had sex with a hard on in a great while. Mary and I got up and went to the living room and talked.

I asked her about the rough sex thing, “We have not done that for awhile now, and it always makes me hot for him to talk nasty to me, I liked it when you did also. And since Ron has had trouble getting an erection, He feels inadequate sexually now. I am so happy you decided to join us, so is Ron.”

I was glad they were happy about it also I said.

“So, you really enjoyed the Bondage, S&M websites did you?”

“Oh YES!” came her eager reply. “I’ve always liked that, but have never done anything but the spanking, We’ve considered other things but never got around to doing them!”

“Well, maybe we can change that someday for you!”

And I went to their computer and pulled up a website that had many S&M things to chose from for sale.

I had to leave then, so I gave her a hug Bye and gave her tits a last good squeeze as I left.

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader, and my own enjoyment only! I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not! If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about. Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-) Thanks, mustanger7up

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,315 Followers