The Johnsons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she grew older, the other demons accompanying the devil in her fantasies would each taunt her with their large distended penises, some pumping it into their palm with jeering laughter until profuse streams of their filthy fluid splashed all over her. Several of them would penetrate her, one after the other, until she climaxed with a great cry of despair, collapsing into the mattress still singing hymns. She became obsessed by these awesome fantasies. She was unable to rid herself of the spurting and gushing images, her body filling until she brought herself to a whimpering release.

Whilst a young woman, other usually older men would pester her to go out with them, but she always denied them her company. When Mr Johnson came on the scene she was already in her late twenties and expected to remain a spinster and a virgin. He was neither handsome nor elegant. But he was attentive, charming and courteous. He slowly gained her confidence and, when he asked her mother for Emily's hand in marriage she was delighted.

He had never made any attempt to molest her nor asked her to touch him. Their kisses were amorous rather than passionate. Still, he was the only chance she had of marriage. On the honeymoon night he treated her gently and with much consideration and, although she could not entirely shake off the feeling that her husband's prodding at her entrance was the devil seeking entrace to her tunnel of hell, for some years the devil within her was gradually subdued.

She became pregnant within the first year but had a very troublesome time and the birth was late. She had to be induced and suffered a long, exhausting and painful delivery which frightened her a good deal. After she had recovered, Mr Johnson promised that he wouldn't ask her to bear him another child, though he would have liked a daughter. But he wouldn't have her go through the whole painful experience again.

So their sex life never re-started. Mrs Johnson was relieved, and for a few months all was well, but then she began with her old fantasies again and, about once a month the persistent demands of her secret torment became too much for her to resist. She found the possibilities for enjoyment in a simple wax candle and, through her wholesalers, was able to get hold of extra large commercial candles.

During the war years they were in constant demand. She would lay in her Friday bath before going to bed and slowly manipulate herself to a climax and relief whist singing a joyous hymn. Once in bed her appetite was so strong that she would repeat the self abuse until an even greater orgasm was reached. Her usual hymn to combat the Devil within her at these times, and to avoid any enjoyment of the climax - usually timed if she could to coincide with the last line of the last verse - was 'Forward Christian Soldiers' though she sometimes sang 'Fight the good fight with all thy might.'

When Mr Johnson became an Air Raid Warden she would take advantage of his nights on duty. Now in her early forties, her feelings of frustration had become stronger and more frequent. She found that the lusty hymn singing didn't always obliterate her fantasies of the very Devil himself, and she feared that he was beginning to win the battle for her body. She would pray even more sincerely on the those evenings before going to sleep.

But her day-time fantasies persisted and she would find herself staring at the trousers of the men who came into the shop for tell-tale bulges, imagining their hard protrusions bursting out of the flies spouting its evil starch in huge jets in front of her eyes.

She couldn't be precise about when she had first fancied young Johnnie, but it some time ago. She had watched him mature into manhood. There was something about his innocence and fresh skin that attracted the devil in her. She had seen the distinct bulge in his trousers on more than one occasion. Of course, she was ashamed of allowing herself such thoughts and would, when the shop was empty, quietly hum a hymn tune to bring her back in the fold.

When it was arranged that Johnnie should help out in the shop whilst Mr Johnson was away she found herself humming hymns to herself more and more frequently, particularly during her own holiday the week before. She was glad she'd had the foresight to pack her candle.

When they waved Mr Johnson and Graham off in the taxi, she was strangely excited with anticipation though she knew that she would not go through with her fantasy. The idea that Johnnie should sleep with her had been a wild fantasy at the back of Mr Johnson's mind for a few days but she surprised herself at the apparent relaxed way she made the suggestion to Johnnie and his easy acceptance of it.

She certainly didn't feel relaxed about it. On the contrary, her heart was thumping. Johnnie seemed to trust her argument, however, and suspected nothing. On the first night she dare do nothing. Light out, breathe deeply and rhythmically and pretend sleep as soon as possible. But she could feel the warmth of the young male body next to her and she fell asleep with a tormented mind.

She usually woke up a few seconds before the alarm went off. On the first morning Johnnie was laying against her, asleep, and she could feel his innocent erection pressing against her thigh. She lifted the bedclothes cautiously. Peering down, she could just see in the dimness of the early morning light the stiff straight shape protruding from his pyjamas. A sudden attack of shyness and shame made her get out of the bed and turn off the alarm before it actually rang.

She donned her dressing gown and went into the bathroom and then downstairs to make a pot of tea. She poured two mugsful and took one upstairs to Johnnie. Each night she pretended to fall asleep quickly but remained conscious for some time. The next morning, and each morning following, she surreptitiously felt his stiffness and, by the time Friday morning came, she had dared to gently place her palm against the sleeping erection and stroke it without disturbing the sleeping youth.

It had been many years since she had touched a penis and desire burned within her. She turned on her small bedside lamp but sat between it and Johnnie, shading his face from the soft light. He made no stir. She risked lifting the bedclothes and bared his stiffness to her eyes. She gazed as long as she dare at Johnnie's perfectly straight, rigid rod before covering him and getting out of bed. She hummed 'Onward Christian Soldiers' to herself impatiently as she washed and dressed.

Her mind was in turmoil all day. She looked at Johnnie quietly from time to time when he wasn't taking notice. Did she imagine it, or had young Johnnie got an erection inside his trousers? She couldn't be sure, but desperately wanted to pull this young man to her and run her hands over him and tear off his trousers. On more than one occasion Johnnie had caught her gazing at him and she had to smile thinly and turn away to fiddle with the sweet jars or library books.

She kept miscounting the ration coupons and hymns were buzzing around in her mind for most of the day. When the evening came she determined to make a last chance attempt with Johnnie. Her caution was overcome by her compelling lust. She poured herself a glass of sherry to give her confidence. Her thoughts were only those that satisfied her personal hell. She had a second glass of sherry and, when Johnnie arrived, offered him one as well.

After the usual bed-time preliminaries, she heard his steady breathing and waited for a few minutes to make sure he was fully asleep. Then she ever so lightly brushed her fingers against him and was pleased to find him already stiff. She thought she felt him tense briefly but his rhythmic breathing continued. She touched him again more firmly and fondled his stiffness.

It had been so long since she had properly held a penis! She grasped him and slowly drew him on to his back hoping he would not wake. Her own breathing continued steadily to feign sleep. Turning on to her left thigh she pulled up her nightdress, reached through her thighs with her left hand and placed the erection against her thighs. One push and she impaled the young man's sweet devil into her restless hell.

Oh why is sinning so heavenly? she moaned to herself as she pushed herself up and down. It wasn't long before she felt Johnnie's subdued jerks announcing the spurting of his vital juices into her belly. All too soon, she began to lose her own control. Her body went into an involuntary orgasmic shudder. She tried to stifle her cry of anguish with didn't entirely succeed. As she subsided, Johnnie rolled away and she felt the young semen oozing out of her, trickling between her legs.

She was relieved that he was not consciously aware of what she'd done. Mrs Johnson pulled her nightgown between her thighs to avoid soiling the sheets and was suddenly overwhelmed by a deep remorse. Tears welled up into her eyes and she cried out in silent prayer for forgiveness and understanding, fervently going through 'Onward Christian Soldiers' in her mind. She had been so long without a man that the temptation of having a strange one at her side had been too much for her. The devil had won her over yet again.

The following morning she got out of bed as soon as the alarm clicked, determined to behave as normally as possible. She took him his mug of tea and shook him lightly. He opened his eyes and she gave him a reassuring smile before going into the bathroom to dress. From Johnnie's behaviour he gave no hint that he was aware of what had happened and, if he did was saying nothing about it.

She began to feel easier as the day wore on, but the feeling of guilt stayed with her all the time. She gave Johnnie his week's wage at lunch-time and added five shillings for the extra jobs he'd done. The unfortunate expression was out before she realised what she was saying. She turned away to hide the flush in her cheeks. So she missed seeing Johnnie's face turn crimson.

Her husband and Graham returned that afternoon to much relief all round and routine returned to normal. With intense relief, Mrs Johnson started her period that same evening. But it was ten days after Mr Johnson had come back from his holiday that Mr Johnson decided on a rare treat; they would go to the local cinema.

Graham's excitement was hardly containable and, when the time came, he ran ahead down the passage, ahead of his parents who were busy locking up the house, straight into the path of a lorry. The driver had no chance at all of avoiding the boy. The driver ran for the doctor whose surgery was close by whilst Mr Johnson hurried back into the house to telephone for the ambulance. Graham was not killed but had seriously head injuries.

Mr and Mrs Johnson each privately believed that this was their own individual punishment for their waywardness with young Johnnie. They grieved bitterly but neither was able to tell the other of their dreadful iniquity. They prayed hard every night for Graham's recovery and those prayers were eventually answered. He finally pulled through but was left with a nasty scar down his right cheek, though with no other permanent damage.

Neither of his parents would ever forget the selfishness and weakness that had brought down the wrath of God on their family. It was to be a very long time before Mrs Johnson hummed hymns to herself again.