The Joining

Story Info
Guy meets dream girl - but what's she hiding?
12.5k words
4.39
50.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jhgwe
jhgwe
6 Followers

Prologue: Jake

--------------

## The prologue introduces one of our main characters, and how he got to where he is in the beginning of chapter 1. If you're just here for the juicy parts you might want to skip this bit.

Jake enjoyed his life on Earth. Well, at least for the most part. Nothing less was expected of him. He lived in the utopia created by the United Federation of Planets, after all. Jake got a lot of free time which he spent hiking and playing adventure games in his town's holosuite. His desk job cataloging alien cultures was perfectly serviceable too. But he wasn't quite satisfied. Jake preferred to be in a monogamous relationship with a woman, and he tried it a few times but it never quite worked out for him.

You see, Earth had evolved to a point where people were basically free to have whatever type of relationship they wanted and do whatever they want, but even so, a couple of things where so out-there, that it was nearly impossible to bring up in a relationship without destroying it. Jake had one of those things. He'd discovered during puberty that the only way he could truly enjoy sex was if piss and poop got involved. He wasn't ashamed of this, but this kink was just completely unacceptable in the clean and pure society of the Federation. He even went to talk about it with a Federation counselor. She just suggested he'd forget about the fetish and go and enjoy his life without ever indulging. But this part of his sexuality was just so important to him that he found he couldn't have a satisfying relationship without it.

One day, close to his 25th birthday, he suddenly got an idea. He looked around to see if he was alone in his working room, activated his console and put in a query: "Computer, list all known sapient species that involve their own bodily waste in their courting rituals."

After some processing time, the computer showed a list of about a dozen species. Looking through it, most of them weren't very compatible. A species breathing sulfide gas and peeing concentrated sulfuric acid? No thanks. A species whose body structure was made of some sort of stretchable diamond? Sounds rough. He found one single species that was described as mostly humanoid. Not too much was known about them, but their atmosphere and food requirements were almost exactly the same as that of humans, so that was good news.

The computer showed that they were first discovered in the 26th century by a vessel exploring the far corners of the Delta quadrant. They were only encountered in an independent deep space trading station. The computer had no information on the location of their home planet. The species was named the Kbraxi.

Jake thought it over for a couple days and then decided he had nothing to lose. He went to his manager and told her he was bored of his desk job. He said he enjoyed learning all kinds of facts about alien cultures but wanted to be closer to the action. And he said he wanted to learn about the cultures on the far side of the Delta quadrant.

Jake's manager looked surprised when she heard that last bit. She tried to convince him to start out closer to home, just to see if moving away from the comforts of home wouldn't be too stressful for him. She actually suggested doing an internship at the Vulcan science academy, if you can believe that! In any case, Jake was adamant that he wanted to go to the Delta quadrant, and at the end his manager shrugged and said: "Well I can't stop you if you really want to go, it's a free galaxy after all. Just be careful, okay? And try to send messages - we like to hear how you're doing."

And with that it was settled. In the next two months, Jake settled his earthly affairs, emptied out his apartment, said goodbye to a lot of people, and then took a shuttle to a Starfleet deep space explorer vessel that was waiting in space dock over Earth. With the technology Starfleet had gotten from the remains of the destroyed Borg, they actually managed to build a couple of ships that could make their way across the Delta quadrant in only 11 months time. This vessel was going out to explore the very far part of the galaxy, the area Voyager had beelined through centuries ago. The ship's first mission was to get to Ocampa to bring a Federation ambassador there. But that was not quite the right direction for Jake. The space station where the Kbraxi were first encountered was in a part of space where Starfleet vessels hardly ever came.

So, instead, he arranged to be dropped off at a friendly waypoint station after about 10 months into the trip. Once he was there and the Starfleet explorer ship had jumped back to Transwarp, it took him a couple days to get used to the fact that he was the only human - heck, the only Federation citizen, in hundreds of lightyears.

The species running the waypoint station were friendly though, if a bit unusual. Jake asked around about the Kbraxi, and found one person who had heard of them. A Merchant. The universal translator implanted in Jake's ear had some trouble with his language but managed to work it out in the end. "Dun worry," said the merchant, "Kbraxi owe me one. I message send, you wait."

A couple days later, the merchant called him: "Jake! Now come! Message got, is arranged!" The translator couldn't make much of the merchant's attempt to explain what had been arranged, but he made clear that Jake had to go to a place about 10 light years from the space station where the Kbraxi were first seen by the Federation explorers. The merchant even offered to drop him off - for a price. Jake had brought a small stash of Latinum exactly for this kind of thing, and after paying, the merchant quickly got his space barge in order and brought Jake to the right coordinates.

On board of the barge, the merchant gave Jake a report on the Kbraxi. The translator still couldn't make much sense of the merchant's language, but he put together bits and pieces about their culture. The Kbraxi seemed quite secretive. For some reason, outsiders had only ever seen female Kbraxi. Something like that was common in single-sexed species but scientists figured out from a Kbraxi DNA sample that they must have at least two sexes to reproduce.

There was also a mention of a diplomatic incident long ago, where some diplomat had been flirting with a Kbraxi in a pub, and when he went in for a kiss, she smiled at him and started urinating on him. The diplomat ran away in disgust and before anyone could react, the Kbraxi walked away with tears on her face and was never seen again. Jake read this part of the report several times, trying to make sure he got the translation right.

The ship slowed down as it approached the given coordinates. There was a class-M moon orbiting a gas giant there. The merchant, who was piloting the barge, told Jake: "You beam down. I not allowed. Is goodbye."

Quite nervously, Jake thanked the merchant and stepped onto the transporter pad. He saw the merchant press a couple buttons, and a few seconds later the sound of the transporter filled his ears.

Chapter 1: Liana

----------------

## This chapter contains piss, M/F.

As the blue light of the transporter beam faded, Jake found himself standing under a clear sky. He saw grassy fields around him, with the only different scenery being what looked like a small village on his left. The village looked like it was made of temporary buildings that can be constructed very quickly. A ways behind the village, Jake noticed a mountain range. At that moment he heard a voice behind him.

"Uh...hi? Fruzl wmpl Kbraxi bran."

Jake turned, wanting to say he didn't understand, but when he saw the young woman who was talking to him he was stunned into silence. With her long flowing dark hair, her blue eyes, the shape of her boobs visible under her stretch suit, and her perfect face, she looked at least as pretty as the most beautiful humans Jake knew of. The only indication of her not being human was the peculiar line of what looked like dark freckles going straight up from the tip of her nose, to her forehead, until they disappeared under her hair.

Jake managed to say: "Hi. Um..."

The woman replied: "Liana brzlpa."

Regaining his composure, Jake said: "Uh... please slow down, it looks like my translator is still calibrating."

The woman looked at him questioningly, and then said: "Sah? Brt wmpl understand me now?"

"Yes! Keep going, the translator is catching up. My name is Jake."

"Good, I just said 'Welcome to this Kbraxi colony'. My name is Liana."

"Nice to meet you... uh I'm not exactly sure what..." began Jake.

Liana interrupted him: "Your merchant friend said you come from far away, and you're interested in studying our culture. We allowed him to beam you down because he once saved a Kbraxi. But we don't normally trust strangers, so you will have to prove yourself. Come with me."

Jake grabbed his suitcase which had been beamed down next to him and followed Liana into the village. Liana told him they were on a colony world at the edge of Kbraxi space. No strangers were ever allowed to come close to the Kbraxi home world. She led Jake into one of the buildings, which seemed to be set up as a medical facility.

In there, an older lady wearing a white robe looked up at them, then sternly told Jake to lie down on a bed. A bit worried, Jake asked what was going on.

The doctor lady mumbled: "Just do as I say, stranger."

Liana explained in a much friendlier voice that all new visitors to a Kbraxi colony need to be scanned for diseases and for other potential problems, such as allergies to local food.

Jake, realizing he didn't have much of a choice if he wanted to gain the trust of these people, decided to lie down. Some sort of scanner device hovered over him for a couple minutes, and when it floated away, the doctor said: "Hm."

Then the doctor started talking to Liana so fast that the translator couldn't keep up. Liana looked at Jake and said: "She says you're clean. In fact, she's never heard of an alien whose anatomy and body chemistry is as close to Kbraxi males as yours. It should be perfectly fine for you to eat Kbraxi food."

Liana gestured for Jake to follow her, and took him to his personal quarters. Just a small bedroom with basic facilities.

Jake asked why this colony was here and what the Kbraxi were planning to do with him.

Liana explained that this place was settled only a decade ago, but to their surprise they found centuries-old Kbraxi artifacts buried in the ground, and in the mountain caves. This evidence that Kbraxi were here before, at a time when they weren't supposed to have interstellar travel yet, caused quite a stir among Kbraxi. Jake learned that the village was an archeology expedition, and Liana was one of the archaeologists. Jake had been assigned to be her assistant, because what better way to learn about a culture than through its history.

Jake soon got settled in the Kbraxi village. He'd spend his days working with Liana in her archeology lab, looking at things under the microscope, filing samples, and so on.

Most evenings there was a large communal dinner with about a hundred Kbraxi, possibly everyone in the village. More often than not this would be followed by a party where alcohol flowed freely. Somehow, the Kbraxi seemed to be immune to hangovers, but Jake certainly was not, so he quickly learned to be careful with Kbraxi drinks. At least their music was pleasant to listen to.

While the other Kbraxi accepted him at the table during the communal dinners and would have some small talk with him, they seemed quite reserved. Their conversations stayed so superficial that he never felt he learned anything about Kbraxi culture from talking with them. He did notice that many of the Kbraxi women in the village were very beautiful, especially the ones under 30 or so. The older ones somehow looked... changed. It was hard to put a finger on but something wasn't quite right. Another thing he noticed: he never saw any Kbraxi male. He seemed to be the only male in the entire village.

Even with all that beauty around him, in Jake's opinion no-one quite matched Liana's. And she seemed to be opening up to him a bit. About a week after he arrived, he decided to ask Liana about the lack of males in the village.

She said: "Most Kbraxi males spend the entire unjoined part of their lives on the home world, getting ready for the Joining. They don't care much about archeology or travel."

"Joining," Jake asked, "you mean like marriage?"

Liana flatly replied "I'll explain later" and no matter what Jake tried, she didn't seem to want to talk about that aspect of Kbraxi culture.

A couple weeks later, Liana told Jake that the next day would be a Kbraxi holiday. That meant no work, so that night, the usual party would be even bigger than normal, and she said she looked forward to showing him how a real Kbraxi party is done. Jake felt surprised at how quickly Liana and himself had become more than just lab partners. He considered her a good friend.

That evening, Jake decided to indulge himself. He'd actually try some of that Kbraxi whiskey. He let Liana pour him some more and at one point she took his hand and led him to the middle of the large dinner hall, where some of the other Kbraxi women were dancing to the music - which weren't the slow pleasant tunes he was used to, it kind of reminded him of 20th century Earth rock music. Liana and Jake spent some time dancing, but the Kbraxi alcohol got to his head quite fast and at little while later Liana brought him to a chair to sit down. His memory got a bit fuzzy after that but this is how Jake remembers the rest of that night:

At some point he wasn't just sitting on that chair anymore, he was sitting on Liana's lap, with a glass of some sort of Kbraxi cocktail in his hand. He was talking and Liana's beautiful eyes were just staring at him. And then he suddenly noticed that the Kbraxi drinks didn't just get to his head. They got to his bladder as well. As soon as he realized his bladder was full, it felt like the pressure increased - and fast. Suddenly he remembered what he'd read about the Kbraxi while on board of the merchant's barge. And with all of his inhibitions being taken away by the Kbraxi alcohol... he just let go.

It was barely a conscious decision at that point. His pee started coming out... very slowly at first, but forming quite the stream soon enough. Jake felt his pants get warm and wet, and he felt it spreading down. As the piss started flowing through the bottom of his pants, and onto Liana's lap, her eyes got big, and a second later Jake saw her getting this very horny look on this face, as if she wanted to devour him right then and there. He was still flooding his pants - and Liana's as well at that point. Liana grabbed the back of his head and started kissing him, immediately forcing her tongue into his mouth, exploring everywhere it could go. Jake felt his stream of piss slowing down, becoming a trickle, and then stopping altogether, at the same time as his dick started growing. A woman was kissing him because he had just pissed himself. His dreams were coming true!

Liana ended the kiss, grabbed Jake in her arms, and carried him back to his quarters. She almost ripped his clothes off him while he removed hers. The first thing she did when they both were naked was grab Jake's hard dick and lick the piss off it. It didn't take him long to realize how good she was at teasing him with her tongue.

A bit later she pushed him down onto his bed and mounted his cock. They started fucking and Liana said with lust in her eyes: "So you like Kbraxi sex, do you?" and at that point Jake suddenly felt a new wet warmth on his groin. Liana was pissing on him while they were fucking! The stream became very powerful, so much that he could feel Liana's warm piss blasting at the skin just above his dick. And that was enough. Jake came screaming, squirting his cum deep into her alien cunt, and that fantastic feeling made Liana come as well, pushing out the last bits of piss onto him with her orgasmic contractions.

After both of them got their breath back, Jake suddenly felt guilty. "I'm sorry... what did I do... I ruined my bed and our clothes," he said quietly.

Liana helped him off the bed, gave him a hug, and said comfortingly: "Don't worry about it. We're used to this kind of thing. Throw your clothes on the bed." Jake did so, and Liana added hers to the pile. She then opened a little panel on the wall and pressed a button. The bed flipped over, descended into the floor, taking the clothes with it, and a fresh bed appeared from a hatch that opened in the wall. "It's fully automatic," Liana explained, "We'll get our clothes back as good as new by dawn. Now come on..." Liana walked up to the bed and lied down on it. As she was getting to the bed, Jake actually got his first view of her naked back. He saw how the 'freckles' on her face continued down along her spine, in a straight line to her butt. On her back, they were round brown spots, each a couple centimeters wide.

Liana motioned Jake to come lie down next to her, so he did. They just stared at each other for a little while, then Liana said: "How did you know? We never talk about our ... sexual habits with strangers because they usually get disgusted by it and don't want anything more to do with us."

Jake replied: "I had read a report... but I wasn't actually completely sure until just now."

"So you took a huge risk? What if the report was wrong?"

"Liana, I had to... it was the only way I could truly tell you how I feel about you."

"Thank you, Jake. Let's just find out together where things go from here, okay? And please don't feel guilty about anything you did, it's all perfectly normal among our people," Liana said, as she embraced Jake.

When Jake hugged her in return, he touched the brown spots on Liana's back. To his surprise, they felt wet and sticky, and when he pulled his hand away, he saw there was some sort of sticky, clear liquid on his fingers. "What's this?" he asked.

Liana replied, chuckling a little: "Oh don't worry, that just means I like you". She kissed him again. Jake felt a feeling of calmness spread from where Liana's liquid had touched his fingers and soon fell asleep.

When he woke up in the morning he didn't have any kind of hangover. Liana confirmed that her 'wetness' as she called it can have that effect on males. It's the same bit of body chemistry that prevents her from ever getting a hangover.

In the next few weeks, life returned to normal. Sort of. Jake and Liana continued their archaeological work, but sometimes, in the middle of the day, Liana would come over to Jake's desk, sit on his lap and start pissing. They always ended up in either Jake or Liana's quarters after that, having wild sex.

Jake figured out what Liana truly liked, and since then, if he had a full bladder he'd go over to Liana, pull his dick out, and just start pissing on her like it was the most normal thing in the world.

And on that world, hundreds of light years from Earth, it was.

Jake and Liana started spending more nights together, sometimes not even starting off with piss. One night, when they were sleeping together, Liana woke up because she felt Jake moving around. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Jake replied: "I have to piss badly all of a sudden but I'm so comfortable in bed."

Liana looked thoughtful for a second, then said: "You know you can just piss the bed, right? We'll just press the replacement button."

Jake said: "Mmm, I know, but I don't want to get out to replace the bed."

Liana looked at him once more. "I know just the thing." She put her head under the sheets, grabbed his dick, said "Mmm, you go right ahead", and closed her mouth around it.

At first it was hard for Jake to piss in that weird position, but before long the pressure got too much and he started pissing in Liana's mouth. He could feel her gulping the piss down as fast as she could, trying to keep up with his stream.

jhgwe
jhgwe
6 Followers