The Joint

Story Info
Marijuana smoking neighbor is punished.
6k words
4.34
86.8k
16
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drk_sex
drk_sex
4 Followers

This story is a fiction.

The Joint

I live in small town America – my wife and I moved into a nice neighborhood. Great for kids, folks don't lock their doors. Our neighbor was a single mom, widowed with two kids.. . Ours and their played together and all was good. Our neighbor, Heather, was late 30s, early 40s with dark brown hair and wet, dewy brown eyes. Heather's skin was very tan, it almost seemed naturally so, but she did not appear Latin. She had full breasts and a delicious and round ass.

Periodically, while Heather was working in the yard, she would bend over to pick weeds, arrange rocks, doing something. If I was a reasonable distance away, she would turn her back to me and bend over and show her delicious ass to me. Sometimes, she would squat and I could see her ass spread out in two delicious portions. While we would chat with her, her shirts always seemed a little loose, ready to afford an opportunity to see how full her breasts were. I was determined to fuck her – somehow.

My opportunity finally surfaced six months later, I was on my back deck smoking a cigarette and smelled something funny. "Shit!" I thought to myself, someone is smoking marijuana! Our small town police are aggressive on everything – speeding, seatbelts, drugs, you name it, there was not a lot of mercy in the judicial system. I stealthily walked across around my yard and ended up walking toward Heather's house with the strongest odor of marijuana. I had taken too long, she had gone inside, but now I knew who was smoking marijuana!

I had waited six months already; I could afford to wait a little longer. About two weeks later, I was having a cigarette and glass of wine on the deck again and I could smell marijuana. Quietly, I circled our houses and finally caught her – first on video of her smoking a joint, then putting the camera in a knapsack, I made my approach.

Heather was startled and leaned over and started to extinguish the joint. I told her quietly but firmly to stop. Those brown eyes turned to me and had a look of fear and concern in them.

"Heather, you know smoking marijuana is a criminal offense and you could lose your children for smoking marijuana?" I said to her quietly.

"I don't smoke in the house and don't do it often!" She was indignant but still looked fearful.

I asked Heather if her kids were still asleep and if she still had a baby monitor, she said she did. I told her to go inside and put the baby monitor camera/microphone in the hallway by the kid's rooms and come back outside with the portable speaker. She save me a questioning look and I told her, "I took a video tape of you smoking weed tonight, and have every night since I moved into the neighbor hood. Don't think about just closing the door and staying there, or I will go to the cops."

"What do you want?" She replied. Her hand shook holding the joint. I told her to dump the joint in her grill and to do as I told her and then we would discuss options.

I waited outside Heather's house on the porch and she returned about three minutes later. I told her to follow me to my house. We both went inside. "Wine?" I said. "Sure, what the hell." She said. I poured to liberal glasses and handed her one. I started to walk to the basement door and turned to see her still standing in the kitchen.

"Follow me downstairs Heather. It would do you well to cooperate." I smirked as I said this to her.

There are sectional couches and a nice granite topped bar in my basement as well as some comfortable sofa chairs. She came down behind me into the basement. I took the monitor from her and plugged it into the wall so we could hear if there was a problem in her house. Reaching under the bar counter, I pulled out a gym bag I had prepared should this day ever come to fruition and carried it with me. I then sat on in the center of the U shaped sectional. Heather watched me sit down but for some reason, didn't sit. It suited my purposes well.

"I suppose you want to know what I want. " I said quietly and took a healthy sip of my wine.

"I do, John." she said and took a gulp of her wine also.

"I can call the cops and get you in big trouble Heather; it will cause all kinds of problems for you, financially, with the police, and with your kids." I paused, seeing this sink in to her brain like lightning strikes in a fast moving summer storm. "Or..." I continued.

"Or what? I have too much to lose here." she stated simply.

"I know you have lots to lose Heather, but I think we don't need to call the police or show anyone this video tape if we can come to an agreement. I said this to her calmly as if I was talking about planting flowers or laying mulch. I felt a stirring in my belly, and could feel my cock start to swell. I was going to have this bitch at my mercy to make her do whatever I wanted, willingly, and find more ways to keep her in my control.

"What do I need to do?" Heather inquired. I could see she was beginning to figure out the consequences. Her hand holding the wine glass was trembling slightly and she bit her upper lip.

"Stand in front of me and take off your shirt for starters Heather." I said. I could feel blood surge in my cock, and my heart suddenly thrummed with lust in my ears. She paused for a moment, took another heavy sip of her wine glass and set it down.

Heather crossed her arms across her body and pulled her t-shirt up. I could see her belly, rounded from child bearing and then her huge tits, confined in a lavender lace bra. She pulled the shirt completely off and set it on the chair next to her. She stood obediently waiting and didn't say anything. This was going to be fun. "Heather, you have beautiful tits, I have watched them for a long time. What size bra do you wear?" I asked. Her chin trembled a little and she stated, "I wear a 36D."

"That is nice Heather. Unbutton your shorts and pull them down." I commanded. Not loud, not harsh, this was a soft touch control. Heather nodded her head and unbuttoned the buttons on her short and started to pull them down.

"Heather, you have a nice big ass on you, don't think bad of that, you have a beautiful ass, it is amazing." I said. Heather bit her upper lip again but was keeping it under control. She stepped out of her shorts and was wearing a pair of lavender and white boy-briefs. It was easy to see she had least shaved part of her pussy; you could see the lips of her pussy pressing through the thin cloth.

"Stand directly in front of me Heather." I directed. She took three steps forward.

"Pull down the front of your panties." I told her. She was looking at the floor as she hitched her thumbs on her hips and started to push her panties down. She paused and laid those delicious wet brown eyes on me.

"Pull down the front of your panties, NOW. Don't make me tell you again Heather or..."

Slowly she pulled down the front of her panties, exposing her neatly shaven pussy with a little landing strip.

"Stop." I told her. "Only pull down the front about one third of the way down and stop."

She bit her lip again and complied. Her pussy was about 8 inches from my face now, I took a gulp of wine and setting my cup down, I latched my right index finger to the front of her panties and leaned in closer. I could smell her musk and see the pulse of her body in her hip, thrumming quickly.

"Turn around Heather." I told her as I let go of her panties. She slowly turned around putting her full, delicious ass right near my face.

"Bend over Heather, all the way" I told her. I saw her breath in sharply, but she did it. She bent over, her knees bent a little and she supported her hands on her legs.

"Straighten up, move your legs apart a little more and bend over more." I told her. She gave a little sob and complied.

"Pull your panties to your knees and keep your position." I told her. Slowly, almost hesitantly, she pulled her panties down. As Heather pulled her panties down, she exposed the delicious cleft of her ass, her lovely rounded ass cheeks. The spread apart on their own and her lovely brown asshole were exposed to my viewing pleasure. Her pussy appeared next. She shaved all the way from her pussy to her ass, only a day or two of stubble was present at most and she had nice fat pussy lips and the skin of her labia minora was brown.

I am well endowed, with a healthy and thick eight and a half inches of cock; I could feel the blood surge and my cock pulse in my shorts as fast as her pulse surely was.

"Heather, let go of your panties and spread your cheeks, I want to see the glory of your ass and pussy." I told her thickly, my voice beginning to be heated with lust.

I could see her long brown hair from her head fall between her legs as she complied with my demand and spread her ass cheeks.

"Heather, you are beautiful. You have a fantastic pussy and ass. Turn around and take off your bra, I want to see your tits before we get started." I told her.

"What are you going to do to me John?" She said. I have to give her credit; she was in a bad position but was remaining composed.

"You are going to me my sex toy for a while Heather, and I am going to punish you a little first for smoking marijuana." I told her. "... and if you don't want to do this, we simply stop and I go to the cops."

"You bastard, this is fucking low." She growled at me. She had spirit and she was right, but this was somewhat expected. Surprise, then anger from my lovely slave.

"Fine, Heather." I sighed. "Put your clothing on and I will simply call the cops and your life will change radically. However, if you want to preserve what you have, take off your bra and show me your tits. If you take off your bra, it means that you will do what I say, when I say. I will tell you for how long I will hold you to this service after we finish tonight for your offense."

She glared at me. "Drink some more wine" I offered, "and then either take off your fucking bra or leave."

She lost her look of anger and bit her lip again. Her hands went behind her back and she unbuckled her bra. She let it down and I finally got the full view of her big, beautiful tits. Her areola were brown and about the size of a half dollar coin. I watched as her nipples became erect from the cool of the basement. Heather was a naturally big busted woman. She did not have stripper tits, but they were firmer than I expected the would be. I wanted to spank them.

"That is very obedient Heather. I expect you to be obedient from now on. Do you understand?" I told her.

"Yes." she replied.

"Yes, sir" I corrected.

"Yes, sir" she quietly said.

"Now that we have an understanding, come lay across my lap Heather. We start your discipline session and then we get on to other things... NOW!"

She hurried to me on the couch and hesitated as she went to lay down on my lap.

"Put your pussy directly over my legs." I told her. I waited as she positioned herself and her nice fat ass was in direct view.

"Time to mete out the first portion of your punishment Heather. Ten to each ass cheek should be a good warm up" I told her as my hand reached back, ready to strike.

"Oh my God, nooooooooooooo" she cried.

I chose her right ass cheek, the one closest to me first and spanked her hard...

SPANK! - Her ass cheek jiggled as my open hand struck it and she cried out. As I wound my hand back for another strike, I could see the red welt on her ass.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!

She writhed and moaned, but didn't get up. 'Do you want to stop, Heather? This is your choice."

She whimpered, "No, sir, don't stop."

I could smell something musky. I pulled her ass cheek open and could see she was getting lubricated, an involuntary action perhaps.

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK!

It was beautiful to watch her prostrated across my lap, her right ass cheek now turning red. The musk of her sex was lust inspiring.

"Are you ready for the next cheek Heather?" I asked.

"Oh no" she whimpered, "Yes, sir"

SPANK!

"You have a beautiful ass, Heather."

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK! She seemed relieved the number ten came around.

"Spread your cheeks for me again Heather." I told her as I lightly traced my fingers across her now reddened ass cheeks.

Heather reached back with trembling hands and spread her burning red ass cheeks. Reaching into the gym bag beside me, I removed two leather wrist cuffs and some lubricant.

"Whatever you do Heather, don't move your arms; keep your cheeks spread." I told her. I heard a silent sob as she complied and saw her nails dig a little deeper into her ass cheeks as she held them open wide. Her brown, wrinkled anus was exquisitely exposed to me.

I slipped the leather cuffs around her wrists and secured the Velcro straps. Heather remained still, still holding her ass cheeks open, her sex exposed to my whim. She flinched when I clicked the cap to the lubricant open and was tense as I lubricated my middle finger.

Once my finger was well lubricated, I put my right hand between her legs and my left hand on her back. I leaned forward and gently caressed each of her delicious, fat pussy lips.

Heather gasped, but did not move. I took exceptional delight in watching her anus flex uncontrollably as I caressed her labia and began to tease the brown flesh of her labia minora. Her body was reacting on its own to my caresses – I could easily see the lips of her pussy start to become engorged with blood from the anticipated invasion. I pushed my index finger between the groove of her lips and felt the hard little button of her clitoris. I heard her gasp and felt my left hand rise with her quick intake of air.

"Relax, Heather, I am not going to spank your pussy yet." I said with a chuckle.

As I continued to massage her clitoris, I let my lubricated middle finger rest against her anus and the other fingers against the inside of her right ass cheek. I started to flick my finger harder and faster across her clitoris and Heather started to pant. I caressed her back with my left hand and massaged my way up to her neck.

"You can come Heather, but you must not move from our position or I will very, very severely punish you." I told her as my right index finger started to flick against her clitoris harder and harder.

Heather tensed, her body fought against itself as she began to orgasm. I was happy to see her come – I was still going to torture her but I wanted her to love being forced.

Heather cried out as she came, her ass cheeks held apart, her thighs straining to remain open, I could see the muscles in her back twitch as I made her come.

"Stay in position Heather." I told her.

I withdrew my index finger from her clitoris and felt her shudder. Her pussy lips were fully open. I was in love with the brown tinged flesh of her pussy and anus. She had two little moles on the left side of her anus – smooth, but darker against the background.

I started to massage around her anus with my middle finger. Once her asshole was slick with lubricant, I ran my index finger around her ass to get it lubricated as well. Then I began to massage her anus with my index and middle finger, gently probing the edges and the entrance to her ass but not penetrating.

"Please, not my butt." Heather moaned. My fingers froze, pressing on either side of the opening of her asshole

"What?" I retorted.

"Please, not my butt, Sir." She requested again.

"Do you want to leave and me call the cops, bitch?" I replied quietly.

Heather gasped, the consequences thick in her mind. "No, sir."

I said nothing but continued to massage Heather's anus with my fingers. Heather didn't squirm, but periodically I could feel her anus tense and relax under the kneading pressure of my fingers on her anus, slowly, the sphincter muscles relaxed.

"Do you know what the sacrum is Heather?" I asked.

With my left hand, I felt her breathing pause, her body didn't tense, but she was curiously still. "It's your hip bone, sir"

"That is correct Heather! I am going to massage your sacrum... from the inside." I said with a bit of glee. With that, I inserted my middle finger into her anus, penetrated her ass. I curved my finger up and could feel her tailbone. Heather gasped at the invasion of a private area. I began to rub my finger up against her sacrum.

"Heather?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Have you ever had anyone put a finger in your ass before?"

"Only once , sir" I continued to explore her rectum with my middle finger and heard Heather whimper. I could not tell whether it was fear or ecstasy or a combination of the two. Little did Heather know, but her evening had not even begun. My index finger began to press against her anus, slowly sliding into her ass with my middle finger. Heather moaned as I pushed my index finger in with my middle finger and further violated her ass.

This time, instead of her sacrum, I pressed down against her vaginal canal and curled my fingers as if I were trying to find her G-spot, only my fingers were to the hilt inside her rectum and not her vagina.

Heather grunted as I found her G-spot and I used my thumb to again assault her clitoris as a probed her G-Spot through her ass. I made her come again.

Heather sighed as I removed my fingers, but her ass was not done yet. I wished I had purchased an ass plug, but I only had anal beads. I took the beads and pushed them into her ass.

"Heather, if you let these beads slide out, I will punish you with a riding crop, everywhere. Do you understand, my toy?"

"Yes, sir" came a meek voice.

I still had my hand on Heather's neck. I pulled on her neck and she automatically complied with the directions of my hand at her neck. I stood up with her and walked her to the wooden chair by the bar.

Holding Heather by the back of her neck, I started to play with each of her tits. I hefted her left tit in my hand. Her breasts were heavy, her nipples erect. I slid my fingers under her tit and used my thumb to slowly tease her nipple with ever increasing pressure. Heather grimaced at first for the indignity of me exploring her breast, then at the pressure I put on her nipple, pressing it into her breast. I repeated the process with her right tit. Now it was time to punish her again.

"Heather, you have been marginally adequate in your obedience so far, but your punishment has not been completed before I use you. Now is that time again for the next part of your discipline. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

I guided her by her neck toward the chair.

"Squat over the chair and put your tits so they hang over the back of the chair, slave. There is no need to answer me, only to comply."

Heather squatted over the chair and using her hands, she placed her breasts over the back of the chair. She used her hands, I had more ammunition to increase her punishment. Heather's position over the chair forced her ass out – perfect for fucking, but I was not ready to have her get fucked yet. She still needed part of her discipline.

"Heather, I did not tell you to use your hands to move your tits over the back of the chair, your hands should be behind your neck and your fingers laced... this means additional punishment."

I could see her body tense with though thought of additional punishment. She involuntarily tucked her ass in a little, fearing another spanking on her delicious cheeks. I walked behind her and gave her ass a hard spank.. "Ass out!"

Heather put her hands behind her neck and leaned into the chair again, putting her ass out and her chest firmly against the back of the chair. Her tits were isolated now and begged to be spanked.

I walked to the gym bag and removed a riding crop, putting it in my back pocket. I walked in front of the chair. Heather's legs were starting to tremble, I knew I had to hurry or they would give way too soon.

Heather gazed upon my waist as I removed my leather belt. Her eyes went to my cock, straining at my pants, its' outline clear against my shorts. Her eyes then went to the belt that I was folding in my hand. Her eyes became wet with unshed tears.

drk_sex
drk_sex
4 Followers
12