The Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night when we got home she showered right after I did and she wasn't in there for 30 solid minutes, which was not normal.

Closer to two minutes.

When she came out, she had on a tiny pair of black panties and that shelf bra I had bought for her years ago.

It had been awhile, my reaction was very close to instant.

Then she was all over me, telling me she loved me so much. At one point she even got down and sucked on me a little bit, which was an event so rare I really couldn't bring the last time she did that to mind.

I will say here that it was the best sex I had with my wife in years, lovemaking is great when the partner is eager.

Maybe it was the expensive set of earrings?

I was also completely aware of that hall pass thing she had in her purse. That was a joke, she was supposed to throw a fit and then I would tease her. We would both get a good laugh out of it then I finally hand her the real present and that would be it.

"Oh my God! Really?" The sum total of the conversation?

For a few days I worried, thinking of ways to mention that what I wrote was a joke. Nothing sounded right, in fact it sounded lame.

Marie never mentioned it, not once. So when days became weeks, then months, I forgot all about it.

+++

"I got the invitation from Margaret." Marie told me when I got home one afternoon.

"What invitation?" I asked, heading for the kitchen to get a cold beer. I already knew, we got those every year. They were usually held at a restaurant Margaret and her husband owned. Everyone had to pay for the dinner, overpriced average food so we had gone just once, our 5th one I think.

"Class reunion, it's in Reno."

"Reno? Why?"

"Beats me. She signed it using her maiden name so something has changed. Lord, we haven't seen most of our classmates in years! Can we go? You have vacation time coming." Marie asked.

"Sure, why not? Maybe it will be fun." I sat and clicked on the news, forgot all about it.

+++

Two months later we landed in Reno. At the big casino hotel Margaret was waiting for us, I swear the woman knew everyone's schedule and had every single moment planned out.

She had been the same way back in high school, one of those types that took over and got things done.

She also had not changed much, broomstick thin although her hair was now snow white, a few wrinkles which we all had since we were now in our 50's.

What looked from the outside as a nice set of breasts on her, I happened to know the truth there and I suspected quite a few of my class mates did, too.

I barely remembered the night way back when Margaret and I parked down by the docks, I pulled in behind a big pile of crab pots and we necked for a long time.

There was some pawing at each other, but when I went for her tits, she would shove my hands away. I probably would have given up but each time I started to her hand would find my crotch and get me all encouraged again.

She did let me investigate her lower body but would not allow me to touch her breasts which was kind of backwards from any of the other dates I had back then. I figured that out after maybe 30 minutes and she sighed when my fingers reached her panties.

I got a finger inside her and did some experimenting, finding her extremely sloppy wet. We did some struggling and I finally got her turned far enough that I got her panties clear off. She didn't resist when I lifted up her skirt so I could take a look, she just left her legs open and let me. But it sure was dark, so I reached over and flicked on the map light on my dash, she shuddered when I did that.

Then when I tried again up top she no longer resisted.

Her breasts were just nipples, almost nothing else. She had enough toilet tissue inside her bra to probably have damaged the local school budget so it was partly a surprise to me. Tiny little nipples from what I could barely see since the dash light wasn't real bright. There was a street light also but it was quite a ways away.

"Can you do that some more...down there?" She had asked me with a gasp. She had a death grip with one hand on my erection at the time, her voice came in little gasps.

I was quite happy to oblige. I quickly had my head down there looking at her sloppy wet pussy, poking and rubbing it with my fingers.

"Lick me!" Margaret gasped. That was something I had never done or even thought of, in fact Margaret's was the very first naked pussy I ever saw.

So I licked her. She let out some squeals so loud I was sure someone would be coming by to investigate but no one did.

I hadn't even thought about that night in many many years, so at the hotel when she grabbed me and gave me one of her hugs I remembered it clearly because I could feel big bumps against my chest and knew very well she probably dented the hotel and casino toilet tissue budget.

She had whispered to me that I had to use a rubber that night years back, and I didn't have one.

Darn it.

I even went and bought some later, going through the red faced moment at the counter of the drug store, some matronly lady standing there of course.

Of course. The lady looked at me and grinned, handed me the pack of Trojans and rang up the sale.

I escaped with my face flaming.

But by then Margaret was dating George Hanson who was on the football team. That made her untouchable. If you ever met George you would understand why, he came in at around 260 pounds, roughly 80 pounds more than me back then.

Now Margaret was hugging me, slobbering on my chin, I saw Marie over her shoulder standing not 10 feet away and looking at us.

"You won't need rubbers any more, Danny." Margaret whispered in my ear, which floored me.

I guess I blushed, she tipped her head back and laughed.

"What did Margaret have to say?" Marie asked me the moment the elevator doors closed.

"She told me I didn't need rubbers any more." I said. I normally was always as honest as I could be with my Marie. Well, mostly. Marie never asked about any of my experiences in school and in college, so I didn't volunteer. I never asked her, either, since I happened to know Marie was a virgin on our wedding night.

My own experiences were not all that extensive, anyway. Sure, there had been some necking, playing with a few of the girl's titties, a couple of them let me finger fuck them which was cool.

Margaret was quite expert with her hands that night which was as close as we got.

"God. I suppose you used to...God. With Margaret?" Marie almost sounded scornful.

"No, I never did. You know I like big titties." I reached out and copped a feel.

Best to change the subject here.

"Good thing, I would need to send you out and have you tested." She laughed, slapping my hand away.

"Hell, it's been damn near 30 years." I said.

"I don't care. Margaret did everybody. I better go buy a bottle of bleach, spray you down after the way she practically mugged you." Marie giggled at that.

We settled in, Marie and I went down to the meeting room where Margaret I knew would get to be up on stage and revel in her own importance.

There was some milling around, a bunch of hugs, some of it between people I knew damned good and well didn't even like each other. I even shook some hands with people I barely remembered, did my best to pretend with some that I knew who they were.

They tell me human beings quit growing at around age 20 or so, I am here to tell you that for most, that is not true. Some of the gals that were stone foxes, cheerleaders when we were in school now sported behinds that were amazing.

It didn't take me very long to do the rounds, say hi to everybody even though a few of them I didn't even know who in the hell they were.

I saw Marie over talking to Allan Thompson, he was the fat kid in our school. I noticed he sure wasn't fat any more!

In fact, he had turned into one hell of good looking man. I remembered Allan well, he and Marie had been friends forever, they lived next door to each other and talked a lot, growing up and playing together as little kids.

I liked Allan myself, I saw him many times when I went over to pick up Marie for a date. His family had a swimming pool, sometimes on hot days we all hung out over there. Without fail, he always wore a T-shirt, even in the pool, shy about being fat I guessed. He was probably around 350 pounds when we all got our diplomas, and oddly he was probably one of the most popular kids in school.

Marie mentioned long before that as kids they had skinny dipped in that same pool, up until she began to grow pubic hairs. Then that stopped. I hadn't thought about that in years since it was nothing, for some reason it popped into my head at that moment.

Allan was such a happy go lucky guy, always cracking jokes and making everyone laugh, his big belly bouncing when he laughed.

It was a surprise to see him, looking about 180 pounds, his shoulders broad, his body lean and fit. The suit he had on was clearly expensive, too.

Now Allan and my wife were engrossed in a close conversation, she was smiling and laughing. Nothing abnormal there, you nearly could not even talk to Allan without laughing, it was just the way he was.

The surprise was he appeared to have lost over half his body weight.

I was headed over that way when I got myself cornered by Sally Pridgeon. She had even more of her tits showing than Marie did, something I had noticed about Marie when we left the room.

My wife had on a brand new outfit, one that looked a bit more like Marie would have picked at age 30 rather than lately. I did notice something else, she appeared to be even more slim?

She was already reasonably slender, but now? It hit me that she must have been dieting or doing exercises the last couple of months.

Easy to understand that, meeting everyone you knew from back in school, a person wants to look their best. But Marie had never said anything about it.

Changes sneak up on a person when one sees them every single day I guess. I really hadn't noticed until I saw her in that dress.

My gal looked pretty darned good, I was thinking.

I liked that.

But I was distracted as I headed over to where she and her friend Allan were visiting. Sally was suddenly right there, doing the gushing thing she was so good at.

I glanced up again at Marie, just in time to see Allan take her in his arms and hug her, she kissed him on the cheek as he let go.

"Frank! You look just wonderful!" Sally got my attention again.

I had dated Sally also, and by then I had those rubbers in my glove compartment and even got to use one. I got hugged again, finally getting myself unhooked, but I was stuck talking to Sally for several minutes.

Sally kept doing the huge hugs and kisses stuff.

By the time I looked up again, no Marie. I went searching, finally found her over by the bar, encircled by a half dozen men. A couple of them I recognized even though they had changed a lot.

She was smiling, flipping her hair, I know flirting when I see it. Standing back and not saying much was Allan Thompson, I did notice he was watching Marie intently.

Of course I couldn't blame him for that.

"Hi, honey!" She smiled when I rescued her. The men all looked unhappy to see me show up. Marie was showing the signs of whatever in the hell she had been drinking, and it sure wasn't wine. I did turn to say hello to Allan, but he was gone.

We went over and found our table, I asked the waitress for some coffee for her.

"You old fuddy duddy, you." Marie giggled. That came out a little bit slurred. We never drank at home, so if we were out and Marie had a couple, she could get pretty silly rather quickly.

About then Margaret got up on the stage and did her thing, complete with photos of all of us making fools out of ourselves back in school.

One popped up I forgot all about, it was me and Sally at a football game, we were sitting there and Sally had her hand resting on my lap.

Margaret was the one that snapped that photo, she could have gone the rest of her life without putting that up there.

The damn bulge in my slacks was sort of obvious since I didn't wear underwear on my dates with Sally and my you know what was dangling down my pants leg, creating a clear outline.

Fucking Margaret even had a closeup which showed Sally's hand about one inch from my stuff which was as impressive as it could get since Sally had been rubbing it maybe 60 seconds earlier.

Of course the whole place erupted into big laughs at my expense. It didn't help one damned bit that Sally was sitting at a table right next to us, she turned and gave me a huge grin.

I glanced at Marie, she looked my way and one eyebrow went up but she didn't say anything.

When the get together was over, it was almost merciful.

I asked her if she wanted to go play some of the games for awhile, but she shook her head no.

Marie and I went up to our room, I was hoping maybe she might be in the mood but no such luck.

"Sally, too?" She asked me with what looked like disgust.

"Honey, that was 30 years ago!" I protested, but she went to the bathroom, showered. When she came out it was clear the drinks were hitting her. She slid into bed with me since it was the only bed in the room, turned and gave me a kiss and said good night.

The next day we went and ate breakfast, played the machines a little bit. Those did their job, which is to relieve folks of the burden of carrying heavy money around.

Marie was acting a little bit cool, not normal for her at all. I was thinking that damn picture pissed her off some, and I almost was wishing she would bring that up.

Hell, that was months before I even dated Marie and I was just a stupid kid back then, so she shouldn't be upset.

I was playing a nickle machine, Marie said she had to go use the bathroom. She was barely out of sight when here came Margaret...and Sally. Sally plopped down on one side and Margaret on the other.

"I was serious, you know." Margaret gave me a big smile.

"About what?" I asked, checking out the distance to the elevators.

"What I told you when you first got here." She smirked.

"Maggie and I are in room 316." Sally piped up just about then.

I got that.

"Hey, look. Marie and I...." That was as far as I got, Sally reached out and put her hand on my groin at the exact instant that Marie came back around the corner. Sally pulled her hand back but not before Marie saw that.

Sally just grinned up at Marie who didn't even change expression.

Marie looked at me, told me she was going to go lie down and headed for the elevators.

"Hey, you ladies are going to have to leave me alone." I told them, hitting the cash out button.

A couple of things had lined up and I had just over $200.00, so I took that to one of the machines, got my money and headed for the room.

Marie wasn't there.

On the bed, in plain sight was that stupid hall pass form I had given her as a joke months before!

Hell, I wasn't more than five minutes behind her, she must have been in one of the other elevators going down while I was going up.

Now what in the hell?

I turned and hurried after her.

I pushed the button, paced until the elevator arrived. I spent probably 20 minutes searching downstairs in the casino, no Marie.

Thinking maybe she went back up to our room, I headed again for the elevators. Marie was not there, and now I had no idea at all of where to look.

Would she really go off to some guy's room? If so, who? Did she leave the hotel? To where?

She didn't know anyone in Reno except our classmates.

But she left that stupid thing I wrote on the bed, knowing I would find it. Was Marie so angry with me that she would go out and do something with someone?

She had to be somewhere in the hotel, nothing else made any sense. I knew she had a couple of drinks while we were down playing, but she hadn't appeared drunk.

The only men I saw her talking to were George Hanson and just for a moment, then some guys whose names I didn't know and a few I did but for the life of me I couldn't remember them.

And Allan Thompson!

Of course, if it was anyone at all it would be him, in school he was the fat kid but Marie and Allan were friends. They were on the debate team as partners, and a few times I had seen the two of them studying in the library together.

Not once had I thought anything of that, not even after Marie and I started dating. Allan was a fat kid and mostly just around, but he was always welcome because he really was a fun guy.

But he sure as hell was not fat any more!

The last thing I saw was Marie lifting up on tiptoe, kissing the guy on the cheek? Allan was bigger than me, in better shape than me, better looking to boot, and appeared to have money?

My face flushed, it had to be him Marie went to be with.

I called the front desk and asked for Allan's room number, they wouldn't give it to me. That pissed me off but there was nothing I could do about it.

Back down to the casino I went, another quick search but she was nowhere to be found. Giving up, I headed for the elevators, but almost ran over Margaret.

"Hey, do you know which room Allan Thompson is in?" I asked her.

"Sure, 420, why?" She asked.

Marie and I were in room 416.

"No reason." I said. Margaret raised one eyebrow, then grinned at me. I ignored her, got on the elevator and hit the button.

I stopped first at our room just in case Marie was there, she wasn't but the phone light was flashing which meant a message.

"Honey, I am all right. Please don't get upset, but I want to get some things off my chest. I love you." The line went click.

I went straight out the door and down the hall, banged on the door of room 420. I heard some noises inside, then the door opened.

There stood Allan with a large towel wrapped around his waist. His upper body looked like someone who had been working out for years.

"Frank? What's up?" He asked.

"Is Marie here?" I demanded.

"Marie? No. What would she be doing....?" I pushed past him, stepped into the room. There sat Sally, all she had on was a pair of panties, her arms folded across her breasts.

"Oh. Frank? Hi!" She said with a smile.

"Oh, God. I'm sorry, I thought...." My face turned crimson.

"So what in the hell is going on, Frank?" Allan asked me.

"I was looking for Marie, I thought...?"

"She isn't here. What would make you think that?" He asked.

"Looks like Frank thought his wifey was up here getting some!" Sally laughed.

"It's not funny, Sally." I said. Sally had gotten up, her breasts bare and she was not concerned one bit.

"It sounds funny to me, Frank. Since she is somewhere having a good time, why don't you stick around?" She was still smiling.

"Sorry, Allan." I told him on the way out.

"No problem, Frank. Hey, good luck, OK?" he answered. Allan, being the usual nice fucking guy.

Well, I had just managed nicely to make a complete fool out of myself.

I went back to our room, nothing else to do. I must have slept, the next thing I knew I heard the door.

"Hi, honey." Marie looked like she had been drinking again.

"Where in the hell have you been?" I demanded, a bit too loudly.

"Hey. You promised. You said no questions." She said, then she giggled. Now it was very clear that she was fairly well plastered.

"You took off, no explanation, nothing. I looked all over for you."

"No I didn't. I left the hall pass you gave me. I decided to go cash that in. I have 48 whole hours and you aren't supposed to say anything!" She said stubbornly.

My mouth opened and closed a couple of times.

"You seemed to be real interested in that Margaret and Sally woman." Marie told me. She was still acting giggly which did not fit at all what she was saying.

"I wasn't. I didn't do anything. Now where in the hell have you been?" I demanded.