The Joke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

I lost my erection, fell limp. Marie made some efforts, but no success.

That had almost never happened to me before.

"Are you a little tired, honey?" She asked me.

I could see her face, she was looking at me. She leaned over further, slid her lips over me, trying. Marie never did do that very much, I admit I liked it when she did. But that forced the thought of Allan right out front!

"I suppose you sucked that Allan guy's cock too?" I blurted out without thinking.

Marie froze. Then she leaned back, looked at me.

"No! I didn't!" That look of fear crossed her face again.

"Would you even tell me? It took you almost a fucking YEAR to tell me you let him FUCK you!" I yelled. That came pouring out of me, no control at all.

"Damn you! God Damn you!" She yelled, jumping up and going into the bathroom. She slammed the door, I could hear her in there crying.

After a minute or two, I managed to calm down, and I felt like shit. I should have gone in there even if I had to kick the door down, said something but I didn't.

That was the first time I had an outburst like that, seeing Allan there put it all back into my mind again. Now I had no idea at all how to take it back, smooth that over.

Somehow I fell asleep, when I woke up the next morning Marie wasn't there. I got up, reaching for my clothes when I saw the note.

"I went home. I want you to use the pass, do something. With anybody, everybody if you want to. Get even, please? Then please come home. I love you." The note read.

Home? How in the hell could she have gone home? The car was still here, I checked.

I went down to the little cafe and lounging area, Sally Pridgeon was sitting there sipping coffee, talking to one of our class mates. She looked like hell, her eyes were dark and baggy, she obviously had a hangover.

"Hi, Frank. Where is the wifey?" She asked me.

"I am looking for her." I said.

"Did you look over at Allan's cabin, he is in number 7." She smiled, then smirked.

That was when it hit me that she knew, and if she knew, then Margaret knew, which I had suspected. How, I had no clue. The only thing I could think of was one or both of them saw Allan and Marie out that night.

I felt my face flush. As I stood there, that built up. There is a point where rage becomes so intense that people can die, anyone and anything within reach is in danger.

I started to say something to Sally, saw her face turned white and her eyes were as wide as silver dollars.

Angry now, my fists clenched, I turned and headed for the door.

Just as it opened and Allan Thompson walked in with some woman I didn't know.

"Morning, Frank. Where is Marie?" He glanced around.

Without thinking, I hit him with everything I had. He went down, I piled on top of him, swinging both fists. There was some yelling and screaming, then arms were dragging me back.

I realized that Allan had not fought back, all he did was try to cover up.

"Frank, I am really sorry." He said, looking up at me. No raised voice, no anger at all? Blood was streaming down from his nose. I took a deep breath.

Whoever was holding me finally let go, I left and went back to the cabin.

I stayed in there all day, sitting and thinking. I assumed the police would arrive, they never did.

It might have been better if they had.

My life was now completely and totally fucked up.

Marie had initiated sex with me, something she had began to do again sometimes over the last year. I was thinking we would be happy, get past all of what had happened.

But all I could think of was what had gone on between her and Allan. He was nearly shoved out of my mind, at least I had thought so.

Until he walked in, at exactly the wrong moment..

It was nearly dark when I went down to the store, bought a bottle of whiskey. Roughly two hours later, there was a inch or so left in the pint bottle and I was three sheets and change to the wind.

I simply didn't give a fuck now, I stumbled down to the coed hot tub area.

"Frankie! Great! Come on in!" Sure enough, there was Sally. Some other people too but I didn't know who they were and didn't care.

Everybody was naked.

I took off my clothes and climbed in.

"Man, you sure popped poor Allan a good one, Frank. That was funny as hell. I guess you didn't like him poking your old lady, huh?" Sally already had her hands on my cock, tugging away. She turned and shoved one boob into my face, laughing.

I just leaned back, my head was spinning. Some woman and a guy were across from us watching, he had one hand over her shoulder and was playing with her nipple. Margaret showed up, at least I think she did, I seem to remember her talking to me.

+++

I woke up with the Sun shining into my eyes. It was bright, too bright. That hurt like hell. My mouth was full of cotton.

"Want some water, hon?" Someone said. I looked over, a blurry body was coming towards me. I blinked a couple of times, my eyes cleared.

It was a woman, a chubby redhead, all she had on was a thong. Her tits hung down, there was a soft roll on her hips at each side, nothing really attractive there. I had no idea who in the hell she was, but she had a glass of water.

I drank some gratefully, looked again.

"Feel better?" She asked, slipping into bed with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she slid under to covers. I felt her hands, then her mouth on me.

"Just seeing if this thing will work this morning, sweetie." She told me.

"Stop that!" I demanded, pushing her away.

"OK. OK. No problem, but you aren't getting your money back." The woman climbed out of the bed, went over and started getting dressed.

I just stared at her.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"Man, were you in the bag, guy. My name is Jeanie, I sure as hell ain't Marie. That's your old lady, huh?" She snorted.

"I don't understand."

"Yea, probably not. You were in the hot tub last night, a couple of older gals there were really giving you a working over when I got there. That was funny as hell, I was sitting there watching all that, both of them at once couldn't get you going. The fat one sure can do a deep throat though!" The woman cackled.

"Oh, fuck!" I managed.

"I come up here sometimes, usually I can pick up a trick or two, but I never saw anything like that before in my whole life!" She laughed.

"Anyway, one of the staff came by all pissed off and broke that up, on the way out you asked me to come with you, offered me $500.00." She laughed again at that.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Nothin, honey." Jeanie struck a pose just like the woman in the pantie hose commercial.

"No, I mean with Sally and Margaret?"

"That's who they were? Beats me, they acted all pissed off at you and they left. The skinny one kept yelling that you were worthless, she was plastered too."

"But..then you?" I knew I was nude, and she had been in bed with me?

"Relax, guy. It happens to everybody. Besides, you were drunk as a Skunk. Hey, maybe by tonight you will feel better? I will give you a discount, you got a nice one there." She grinned.

I put my head in my hands, it wasn't possible for it to hurt any worse.

"Hey, what was that note?" She asked as she was stuffing her blouse into her skirt.

"What note?"

"The one you tore up last night when you were yelling about someone you called Marie?"

"Oh. Nothing." I knew what that was.

The woman grinned, shrugged, and left.

I reached for my phone, it wasn't in my pocket. Finally I found it under a nearby chair. I called Marie's number, her soft voice answered.

"You are home. How did you get there?" I asked.

"I took the bus. Are you all right, honey?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Did you...I mean...?" Her voice was very quiet. I knew what she was asking.

"No. I could have, but...I will tell you later." I said.

"I'm sorry about what I did, Frank. I really am."

"Honey, I am sorry too. I love you." I told her.

"Are you sure?" She asked after a moment of silence.

"Yes! Completely, totally. It's all over, we won't ever talk about any of that again, OK?"

"OK. I love you so much. I was so scared. I will do anything, anything you want."

"NO! You will be my wife, you will be just you and the way you always have been. It's not about me, it's about us."

"OK, honey. Please come home."

"I am on my way." I headed out the door, I was all the way into the car before I realized I had left everything. I went back in and stuffed it all into our suitcase and headed home.

I did a lot of thinking on the long drive home.

Was I healed? No, of course not, not completely and some things cannot be taken back.

Yet drunk, I had almost strayed, and with a pair of sluts, and even a prostitute. Or did I?

I really didn't know.

With my Marie, it was with a close friend, a situation that just happened.

Was that better? Or was what I had just done even worse?

Hell, I didn't know. What I was going to do was tell her the truth, what I knew of it anyway.

Could we survive it all, be the happy and loving couple we once were?

There was nothing left to do but try.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12