The Joke's On Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Metro City Nurse gets an unwelcome visitor.
4k words
4.49
28.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I've been an RN at Metro General Hospital for years, working the 7pm-7am shift. I enjoyed working nights because I don't sleep a lot and I get tons of things done in the daytime.

One sunny evening I was on the way home from a lunch party for a friend. I was tipsy, probably drunk, and I felt good. I was outside my apartment door, trying to fit the key in the lock, giggling and singing a song I had stuck in my head.

I thought I heard a sound. The hallway felt heavy, as if I was no longer alone. I got goosebumps all over but when I looked around no one was there.

My hands began to shake. I dropped my keys and when I bent over to pick them up I saw him. He appeared out of nowhere and was suddenly right behind me. I saw a large pair of black dress shoes, they were dusty but new, I distinctly remember a lack of wear at the sole or creases across the toes. I also saw two legs encased in wrinkled red pants. Bending over made me dizzy, seeing someone so close behind me, having appeared so suddenly and silently, made me feel faint. Little silver dots swam before my eyes. I could not decide if I was awake or asleep.

I stood upright to face my creeper. When I saw him I decided I was asleep, in the midst of a nightmare. He was tall, I am 5'10," he had to have been 6'3." He was broad shouldered and solidly built. Not big like a football player, but fit and strong.

What stopped me was his face. He was white, literally white. He had on Kabuki-like make-up. Deep puckered scars decorated his entire face. His mouth was painted bright red.

He had piercing, dark green eyes and wavy, greasy hair which just touched his shoulders. His hair was blond at the roots and green on the ends. He had a giant smile on his face, his mouth was open. His teeth, though straight and even, were stained and discolored, they were almost brown.

The scariest thing about his face were his eyes. In another face they would have twinkled, been amusing, interesting, nice to look at. These eyes looked right through me, like he could read my mind, like he could see me naked. He looked at me like he knew me. The smile on his lips did not reach his eyes. He'd painted his brows and under his eyes black which made them stand out even more. They sparkled with intelligence, and madness. He had crazy eyes.

He looked at my face then up at my hair then slowly down my body. I dress sexily but not at all provocatively. Today I was wearing an ankle length dress, prairie style at the bottom and fitted to the waist. It had spaghetti straps and was a little low cut, showing some cleavage and my collarbones. I am black, dark-skinned, and the dress is bright yellow. The contrast is striking. I was wearing 3 inch strappy heels and simple white gold jewelry. My mid-back length locked hair was in a ponytail at the top of my head.

This non-verbal exchange could not have taken more than a very few seconds but it seemed like time had slowed down. The few moments in the hallway lasted an eternity. This man was dangerous. I knew I was in trouble. My heart was pounding, he was giving me that look. This was a fucking nightmare.

"Hello," he said simply, voice low and deep, he smiled even wider. At the time I was struck by the fact that his breath smelled good. I could feel the heat from his body, and he smelled like Twizzlers. He was painted, greasy, wrinkled and dusty but he smelled wonderful, clean and sweet like my favorite candy with an undertone of soap. He was a breathing oxymoron.

My mouth was dry, open. I could not speak. I wanted to scream. I wanted to reach up and pry my own eyes open. I wanted out of this bad, bad dream.

I moved without thinking, my right hand and foot moved as one, my intent was to stomp on his foot and poke him in the throat or eyes with my keys. Men are very protective of their cocks and balls so I didn't even bother trying to hit him there. I just wanted to buy some time to get away.

In one swift movement he took a step back and grabbed my wrist. He had a vise grip. He turned me around with his left hand, knocking me off balance as he pulled my back into his chest. He covered my mouth with his other hand and pressed what felt like a giant erection right into the crease of my ass. In my heels I was close to his height, we fit together perfectly.

"Now, now, we ARE going to fight, but not quite yet. If you scream," he explained "I will cut your tongue out. You will bleed like a pig, but you will not die. you will also never speak, or taste, again. If you behave, we'll have some fun and I will leave you alive and uncut. I like to cut, don't give me reason. Do you understand me?" He spoke conversationally, like he was giving me directions.

I nodded yes, trying to swallow past the lump in my throat. I felt sick. I could not accept that this was happening, to me. I was suddenly very sober.

He removed his hand from my mouth and took my keys from me. He didn't fumble at all. He chose the right key and got the door open on the first try. "Oh yes, I know which key to use. I know everything about you Sarah. I even know what you had for dinner last night."

He shoved me through the door, purposely tripping me as we crossed the threshold. I stumbled and fell to my knees, all wrapped up in my stupid, voluminous dress. I was stuck. I couldn't find my feet. I crawled forward, petrified. How does he know me? One could not ever forget that face or that odd purple and green suit. I could not process but I knew he was crazy and fully believe that he would kill me.

"Look at you, trying to crawl away, that's cute. You have some fire in you but you're smart. I know you won't scream and actually, I don't think I'll even tie you up. No one wants anything that's too easy to get."

"What do you want?" I finally croaked. He laughed. "What do you want me to say? I want your outdated tv? Your jewelry? Your car keys? Or do you think it's more personal? I think you're cute and I want the girlfriend experience?" he mocked me in a sing-song voice, then got serious again. "Nope, none of that. I've been watching you, your long brown legs jogging in the park, beads of sweat all over you. I am here to fuck you, hard and deep. I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll feel it forever. I want to mark you, make you my slave..." He stopped abruptly, covering his mouth with his hand. "Oops, no pun intended."

He got serious again "I will make you want me, against your will. I want you to fight me every time, tormented because logically you think you don't want it, but on a primal level, your body responds. I'm going to feel your warmth. I will bite you, play in your blood, hurt you, but just a little bit. You're going to be my living breathing toy. You'll hate me but you'll need me and when I bore or tire of you....well, we'll see."

I am a survivor. My instincts kicked in as did my sense of self-preservation. This asshole outweighs me by a good 50 pounds, he's quick and he moves like he's been trained to fight. I've been trained to fight. I've taken classes in Krav-Maga and seriously studied Kung-Fu for 10 years. If I could get an opportunity, I could probably put this mutherfucker down. Not kill him, unless I really got lucky, but maim his ass, give him a fucking experience.

"Ooooooh yess! I see that. I like that. You're pissed now. I see the fire. You wanna play? You wanna fight? I'll even give you one. I've seen you in your classes, fighting people who're at the same level as you, in controlled situations, with people who aren't trying to hurt you. I'm the real world, as real as it's ever going to get and I DO intend to hurt you. Come on, I'll even wait until you get up."

He still had that smile on his face. He spoke in a calm, even tone. He wasn't worried about me at all. That gave me pause, but just for a minute. I was pissed. I wanted to live, but I couldn't just give in, that's against my nature.

I was still tangled in my dress. I moved slowly, standing up and making my plan. I was steady on my feet, in my heels. He watched me with flat, emotionless eyes and that creepy smile on his face.

At the last minute, I decided not to hit him. I could get lucky but if he was trained to fight, I could not beat him. In a split second I pivoted on my heel and ran toward my bedroom, where I had a lock and a phone.

I was fast but so was he. He was 3 steps behind me, I prayed that was enough. He swiped at my ponytail but didn't get a good grip. He grabbed just a few of my locs and yanked hard. He didn't have enough of my hair to pull my body back, but I felt fire in my head as he pulled a few free of my scalp.

I got to and through the door, reaching back to try to slam it. I almost made it, closing the door on his leg. He was wiggling forward. This time I had a clear shot. I stomped with all my might on his foot with the heel of my shoe, at the upper part, past the toes, just in case his shoes were steel-reinforced. He grunted but didn't move his foot. I continued to push against the door, he was trying to get his arm inside. I stomped on his foot again. He grunted and removed it from the door. I leaned against it, turning the flimsy doorknob lock. I knew it wouldn't hold, I just wanted to get to the phone. He was laughing outside the door. "Oh yesssss, now we're getting somewhere."

I got to the bedside and pulled the nightstand drawer open. I didn't bother trying to use the landline, I assumed he'd disabled it. My hands were calm as I grabbed the cell phone and turned it on. I heard a bang from outside. I wasn't sure it he was using his shoulder or foot, I was sure that the door wouldn't hold. The phone was on. I had no signal, "Searching for Network" appeared on the screen. Please, please, please. I knew he would get me before help arrived but hopefully someone would get there before he did too much damage.

Shit, I still had no service. He rammed into the door again. "Hello-o, I'm coming to get you!" he sang. I think he'd done something to scramble the service, I'd never had trouble before. I looked at the window, there was a fire escape. There was also a locked gate over the window. I couldn't remember where the key was. I was trapped.

The door and jamb began to splinter. I got desperate, looking around the room for an equalizer. I knew he would eventually get into the room and I liked my tongue where it was so I would not scream.

The door rattled on the hinges. There was nothing hard or solid that I could lift to throw or hit him with. He kicked the door once more and all of a sudden there he was. He completely filled the doorway. He had that smile, those eyes, a bright red suit on, and that greasy green hair. It was so perverse. He looked like a cross between Pennywise and Baby Jane. For a minute I remembered my drunk..."I've wri-ten a le-tter to Da-ddy" ran through my mind. I almost giggled. God please let me wake up. Please.

He stood there, not even winded. He had a short, wicked looking blade in his hand. "Hiyee....," he sang. His smile disappeared, kinda "Get your shoes off, now." I did. "Get on the bed, in the middle. I moved up to the middle of my California King.

He took a flying leap. If not for the blade still in his hand I would have put up my knee. He landed on me, his head at my chest, giggling his crazy little giggle. He placed his empty hand on my throat, squeezing just enough to let me feel his strength. He had that knife right under my eye. It wasn't touching me but I could feel it's cold. "Remember what I said, no screaming, don't make me cut you."

He leaned up a bit and cut the straps of my dress, peeling down the straps, exposing my bra. He was up on his elbows, the knife now nowhere in sight. I didn't scream but I could not be still. I squirmed despite myself. He sat up and pulled my dress off with a flourish which pulled my panties askew. I hurriedly straightened them. He backed away and stood up, never taking his eyes off me. He slowly undressed, folding each piece of clothing as he removed it, placing everything in a neat little pile. "I'm going to be here awhile...I have a voracious appetite." He walked back over to the bed, naked, naked, a naked clown. He was completely hairless, nothing on his well-muscled chest, no patch on his stomach, nothing even on his arms.

He had the largest cock I'd ever seen. It was semi erect, lazily hanging to the left. I didn't see his knife. I rolled to my right, off and under the bed. Fuck you, not gonna make it easy. I crawled under the bed, away from him. He came after me, swiping at my ankle. I rolled myself into a tight ball, scared as hell.

He lifted up the bed skirt and was again smiling his little smile. I thought he would be too big to fit under the bed. He wasn't. He crawled under, toward me, quick as lightening. I crawled out the other side, burning my knees on the rug. He grabbed my ankle., I kicked at him with my other foot but he didn't let go. He held on and crawled out after me.

He yanked me back, hard, flattening my body to the floor and climbed up my body. He had his little knife in his hand again, where the hell had it come from? He roughly turned me around to face him, licking the corner of his mouth. "You messed up you know, you really did. I told you not to give me an excuse." He cut the middle of my bra and the skin underneath. He barely touched me with the knife but the bra came away like a ribbon. I had a thin slice on my chest. It didn't hurt but it bled freely. "Yes, that's nice, I like that." He was rubbing his face all over my chest, opening the wound, smearing his shit all over me as he got my blood all over him. My stomach clenched. He was moving his hips, cock on my thigh, no longer semi, now very very erect.

He was breathing heavily, growling low in his throat. "Oh, I wanted to take my time, but you made me cut you, now there's blood. I want more blood. I knew you'd be fun." He kissed my right nipple, then bit it, hard, really hard. He leaned up a bit to watch the blood pool then spill from all his tooth marks. It throbbed.

His breathing got heavier, he had never stopped moving his hips. "You're making this hard for me. I feel like a teenager." In one movement he snatched my panties to the side, moved up my body and impaled me with his massive cock. I was in no way aroused, it was a struggle. He did not inch his way in, he slammed his way in. I screamed, it was involuntary. "Yes," he screamed and bit the same damaged nipple, covering my mouth with a hand. I screamed and cried against his hand, kicking my feet and struggling. I didn't know what I was doing, I just wanted it to stop, the pain up here, the pain down there, all of it. He quickly withdrew, which was agony too, and pushed against me again, all the way to my end, then farther still. I was on fire, I thought I would break in half.

Once he got all the way in, he stopped. His breathing was ragged, he was slobbering on me, holding my mouth, pinning my body to the floor with his. He withdrew again, and leaning up in a push up position, looked down and said "Look Sarah, we have more blood to play in." I looked down and what I saw broke me. I hated him. I hated this. He entered me again, slowly this time, all the way to the hilt. My fighting was futile.

He was still holding my mouth as he started stroking, slowly and rhythmically. He moved his hips like he was dancing, his dick was dancing inside me! He touched every part of me, which wasn't hard because of his size. He was rubbing his chest against mine, thighs pinning me to the floor, he slowly removed his hand from my mouth and took my hands, almost gently lifting them above my head.

I still hurt. My pussy was on fire, but because he wasn't pounding me, my body adjusted to his. His mouth was on my neck, he was kissing and biting me, not breaking skin only teasing me.

He was dancing still, moving his dick in a circular motion inside me. He found and tickled my G-Spot. I gasped. He laughed. I began to struggle again, I would not submit. The hold he had on my hands was loose. I snatched one free and hit him across the face. I tried for his eyes. I hated him, I would not enjoy this.

I reached up with my head, trying to bite some part of him and he slapped me hard across the face. He was on top so he had better leverage. My head was ringing, I was confused. I stopped struggling as he put his hand on my throat and began to squeeze. He simultaneously began pounding away inside me, angling his body up, ticking my G-Spot with each rude thrust which ended with him slamming into my cervix.

He'd choked someone before, I could tell. Just when I thought I would black out, he would back off, loosen his hold on my throat, allowing me just enough air to make it through a few more thrusts then he'd back off again, letting me breath, but just a little bit.

A strange thing happened. I was dizzy, I was weak. I was bruised and battered and bleeding from multiple places, but my body was alive. I could feel every little spot, every little piece. Every part of me tingled. I no longer felt pain. I felt....good.....amazing.

My G-Spot, my clitoris, my cervix (my fucking cervix?) were all being stimulated with every thrust. He was not being gentle, or slow, but he had a rhythm, and it was good.

He was still choking me, then easing up. Oh God, I have never felt all these feelings, together or separately. He had sick stamina and control. He didn't act like he was getting close to coming at all. I was. My eyes crossed, my thoughts went wonky, my body tensed and relaxed. I could feel myself climbing the mountain. He was moving in circles, pounding the hell out of me. I'd never had a dick dance inside of me. I was dying. Every part of me felt wonderful. He squeezed my throat a little longer this time. My eyes flew open in a panic.

"Rules, Sarah, there are rules. Look at me. ALWAYS look at me, know who is making you feel this way." He changed his rhythm, increasing his speed and the arc of his hips. It felt like we'd been here forever. My eyes wandered toward my wall clock. He tightened his grip and shook my throat at the same time. "RULES! Look at me, only at me!" He again increased his speed, no longer dancing in me, just fucking.

He'd over stimulated my G-Spot. It was swollen, lessening the space inside, squeezing him tighter, causing him to use more force in each thrust.

I was staring into his crazy eyes, they were no longer empty, just very intense. We stared at each other. He kept moving.

I had my first orgasm, it was a sneaky one, came oout of nowhere. Suddenly there was less struggle. My G-Spot still protruded into my pussy so I was still tight, now I was just also very wet. It was a crazy sensation. I could feel my heart pounding in my head, hear the rush of blood in my ears, feel pressure build and spread from my pussy out through my entire body. He was still choking me. I was afraid, and excited. He was hurting me and it felt incredible. I fucking hated him but God, I loved how he was making me feel.

Shame burned through me. I closed my eyes and tried to stop....feeling. He leaned into me and whispered in my ear "My next bite will take a huge chunk out of you." I opened my eyes and found his, I hated him.

At that moment I reached my climax. It built in me and spilled over without warning. I got hot flashes, then I saw fireworks, angels, devils, whatever people see when they have a full body orgasm. I felt it everywhere. He was coming too. We were throbbing and pulsing together. I felt his cock quiver inside me. He was choking me, still fucking against what felt like an explosion of pee. I didn't know what was happening yet was fully aware. I had NEVER felt like this before.

My whole body was on fire. It was too much. I tried to pry his hands off my neck, squeeze his body out of mine. He loosened his grip but did not let go. I gasped and gagged, sucking in air in big gulps, and came again, fighting to keep my eyes on his and from crossing.

12