The Journal

Story Info
A woman writes a journal about her sexual escapades.
2k words
4.12
11.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 01/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the worst snow storm of the year and she wasn't even sure why she was out here in the shit but she needed to get home now and so she drove on. It was getting late when Shelly drove up to the little bar and had to stop. The roads were icy and she couldn't go any farther now. Parking out front she walked into the bar quickly seeing as she wasn't truly dressed for the freak snow storm. She moved slow and careful-like on the ice, in her high heeled thigh high boots and felt the draft up her mini skirt and on her bare thighs. As she walked in to the dimly lit bar she saw only a few men in the place and damned if they didn't notice her. She took off her long black coat and hung it up and loved how she was looked upon as she did so. Her nipples tightened and showed easily through the white tank top she wore. She sat at the bar crossed her legs and smiled invitingly to the very hot young guy next to her as she ordered a sea breeze.

Adam had gone to the seedy little roadside bar to get out of the storm as well. The problem was until the hot 20-something female had walked in the door he thought for sure he was stuck here for the night. She was a hot little curvy thing, wearing the most appealing outfit he'd seen in a while. He could see her large nipples through her shirt and got hard for her the minute he saw her. He watched as she sat next to him crossing her long sexy legs and it was then he noticed the fine view of her pussy as she did so. Her panties left nothing to his imagination and he could feel his cock throb just looking her over.

As they sat together at the bar he wondered what a sweet young girl like her was doing here. She looked like a fresh out of high school girl now that he looked her over better and he couldn't help but wonder what it would be like fucking her all night. She was strawberry blonde with natural looking streaks of red in her hair that hung down her back to her waist; she had sweet baby blue eyes, kinda grey-ish but warm and inviting as he noticed she was looking him over too. He squirmed in his seat he was so hard watching her just sit there...she was mesmerizing.

Shelly watched as the hot dark haired guy next to her, looked her over. She thought of a lot of things as her eyes roamed from his handsome goateed face down his nice broad chest and on downward. She knew she shouldn't be here, she was far too young for a place like this and yet she didn't care. As her eyes roamed down to the bulge between his legs it was then he chose to speak. He'd asked what had brought her out into the storm, and yet she had not yet replied. She was very distracted by the view of him and didn't know what to say. She explained how she was driving home from her brother's college and couldn't drive any farther. It was a half-truth...but he didn't need to know that. It was now that she leaned in close and as her hand roamed up the stranger's hot thigh, she voiced exactly what was on her mind.

She knew nothing about him...he knew as little about her and yet it didn't matter. Her voice a seductive whisper she said "I'm aching to be fucked right here out front of this bar." His cock throbbed at her words and she liked the feel of him next to her hand and boldly began to rub him through his jeans now. "Come with me..." she said standing and leading him out of the bar by the hand. He couldn't resist but to slap her ass on their way out. She squealed and laughed excitedly and looked back to the other two hot men in the bar as they watched her walk off with the stranger.

Shelly fussed with her keys at the car and the minute they were inside he basically fell on top of her neither worrying the door stood open for now. The snow had subsided for the moment as he went eagerly between her legs there on the back seat. Quickly Adam undid his pants and parted her legs, he let out a groan of pure bliss as their bodies met and he pushed her panties aside thrusting deep in her tight little hairy cunt. She moaned out very loudly as they began to fuck needful and lustfully. His thrusts hard and deep as she then wrapped her legs around him to pull him tighter in. He leaned in to kiss her wildly and pulled her large tits out of her shirt now grabbing them rough and kneading them as he now lowered his mouth around one sweet dark pink nipple. She moaned "God yes baby...oh yea." As he slowed his thrusts to tease and play with her tits. She moved her body so that she was sitting up a little, his cock still in her as she grabbed his ass and squeezed it moaning "Fuck me hard!"

It was at this point that Shelly realized they had an audience. Even with as cold as it was outside the other two men from the bar, one lean and tall blond, the other with long dark hair and features. They stood by her car, cocks out and in hand, both moaning as they stroked fast to watching her fuck the stranger. This was even more enticing and thrilling for the 19 year old. She smiled at them now and moaned "Oh God yes mmmmm..." as Adam pumped hard and wantful into her she felt his body tighten and knew he would cum soon and yet she wasn't fulfilled fully. She had set out to have her fantasy and was determined now, tonight was when she would have it. She pumped her hips into Adam as hard as she could but looked up to the dark haired man and with one finger summoned him closer.

Adam thrusted hard as he could and moaned loud as he began to cum in her sweet pussy and felt her tighten with his every throb. He didn't care his buddies watched, he could hear them chanting "Oh yea Adam fuck her....oh yea man!" and as he came the hardest he had in a while he eased out of her and stood. He watched as she laid back in the car and began to rub her clit her legs spread wide for them all. Then she beckoned his friend Blake over to her. She smiled as he dropped his pants and went over to her. Shelly extended a leg out of the car and began to tease his long throbbing cock with her foot, nice and easy, her boots still on. She stepped from the car and stood in front of Blake now. Her hands roamed over his chest and she took his jacket off of him, placing it on the hood of her car, she winked at him and leaned over the hood, shaking her ass for him and slapping it hard, she said "Come on baby, give me your cock!"

Blake went to her eagerly, as Adam watched and began getting hard again. Blake took Shelly's ass in his hands and played with it, slapping her hard on the ass and squeezing her cheeks together, before helping her out of her panties and tossing them aside. This was like a dream come true he thought. He pushed his body tight to her now, his cock against her ass he moved against her teasingly before he then thrust into her nice and slow and as he entered they moaned loud. It was now that the lean blond approached and watched eagerly, as Blake started pumping fast into the girl from behind. He moved to stand at her side and boldly took her hand and placed it on his cock. She smiled to him and took his cock with a firm grip, stroking him rough and fast as she began to breathe heavy feeling Blake's thick cock deep in her. Her juices gushed out onto him now and she got even more excited with the large cock in her hand. Shelly had never been so wild before tonight. She began pushing her pussy hard onto the cock inside her and moaning with every push onto him. All three men were moaning for her. She watched as Adam was now stroking his cock and smiled. "Oh Blake yes!" she moaned, learning their names from them cheering each other on.

Shelly could feel Blake's cock throb as he started to cum in her pussy and yet he continued thrusting and she loved the feel of him still in her. He groaned as he came and rested upon her back, them both breathing heavily. As Blake eased out of her, she looked to the third man there, the lean blond, and said to him "Bet you're aching to feel my tight ass around this cock..." she teased as she continued to stroke him. "Oh hell yes sweetheart." He replied. His name was Will, and he had a very thick cock with the hottest cock head she'd seen. She shook her ass and slapped it invitingly. That's all Will needed. He went to her now and eased into her ass. She moaned out longingly. The three couldn't believe the lil' wildcat hadn't had her fill of cock yet. She leaned on one elbow on the hood and began to play with her tit with the other hand. Her moans heavenly as Will slid in and out of her ass nice n slow. Too heated by each other's bodies to worry about the cold they continued to fuck until Will's pace quickened and with urgent heated passion he fucked her ass. She felt the urgent feeling in her pussy an aching to cum all over as he pumped in her. She pushed her ass tight to meet every thrust and cried out with her release as he got faster and harder and began to cum in her ass, she loved his groans, and called out "God yes Will cum for me baby!" Adam was stroking hard and fast and she could hardly believe her eyes as he came hard again, his cum spilling to the snow at their feet. Will pumped in her twice hard, ramming her and filling her ass with cum.

For many moments Will laid on her back kissing and rubbing her gently. Afterwards they all walked into the bar together and sat down to drinks. It was Adam who had to know just why. As they all listened, Shelly explained about the old journal her mom had left behind. She had read and re read the pages. Could hardly believe her mom to be such a sexual person. But it was all there. A whole book of her mom's exploits. "So you see..." she said now, eyeing all three of her lovers. "I set out to do something just as wild and sexual as my mom, and start my own journal."

With that said and a few more drinks behind them, the next morning the strawberry blonde named Shelly, walked out of their lives and went on her way. She stopped at a trucker café to begin her journal over a cup of coffee. She wrote of the stormy night, the roadside bar, and of fucking until she ached but also wrote of how exciting being watched had been. How fucking one guy while stroking another had made her so wet and irresistibly ache to be fucked that much harder.

Shelly grinned as she wrote out her events of that wild stormy night and grinned as she penned the words, Next exploit, fuck a hot couple...find a female I can't resist and give her and her man a night to remember.

The End