The Journal-New Entry

Story Info
Continuing story of Shelly and her escapades journal.
2.7k words
4.28
6.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 01/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A New Entry and New Playmates

It had been nearly three months since Shelly had started her journal. She giggled in remembering the shy little teen she'd been when she found mama's journal. All that quickly changed. She flipped through page after page of hot stories of fantasies her mother had fulfilled and now it was her goal to live out her own fantasies. She had been the awkward curvy girl who studied hard and didn't date. Sure she'd been fucked a couple of times in high school, but nothing like what she lived out at the bar a few months back. She could still remember with a wicked grin what it felt like taking on Adam, Blake and Will in one night and still feeling a lust for sex.

Shelly found herself now at the motel she had worked at for the last few months. She did housekeeping here and made enough to keep traveling when the mood hit. But for her next exploit she decided no traveling was needed. Even though her exploits seemed wild and unplanned, she had a few rules in place. Rule one: no playmate would be fucked twice...why just because she needed the thrill of something new with each new quest. Rule two: to live out her fantasies as just that...no relationships, no bullshit hang ups. She wasn't out for love. And lastly there was the third rule: to someday find her mom who had gone on her own journey just six months before Shelly had begun.

Mama had left behind the life of housewife long ago and when Shelly had turned 18, mama had walked away altogether. The journal had been in truth left behind for daddy. A sort of revenge on him Shelly supposed. It had begun in telling him how mama had known he'd been cheating for years, and that if he didn't wanna fuck his own wife, she'd find many a guy who would gladly do so. And she had. From guys her own age who loved her needful naughty fuckings...to young men pleased by her interest in them. Hell, mama had fucked guys as young as Shelly's brother Chris. And at the time, that was young, Chris was only 18 when mama started her journal. Shelly had been shocked in the beginning sure...but as she read on, she became quite infatuated with reading mama's journal.

It was a Tuesday evening when the Morrison's checked into the motel. Mr. Morrison was probably in his mid-thirties and was a hot built guy with the cutest ass. Mrs. Morrison was a sweet sexy brunette with long legs and a curvy build like Shelly's. She eyed the pair from afar as they checked in, and noticed how Mr. Morrison had his grip on his wife's ass as they entered the lobby. Shelly licked her lips now, thinking how hot it would be to get with this couple. In her time at the Sleazy Easy, as she called the motel, Shelly had not yet pursued a guest. Mostly truckers came here, and yes some were indeed hot. But as she noted last entry, she was out for a hot fuck with a hot couple.

Never had she fucked a fem...no. But it wasn't until recently that she came to the realization she was in fact bi. Hell, she had always loved looking at tits and comparing them to her own. She could easily call another fem hot, and love how the other fem looked. But it had never truly dawned on her she was bi, nor had she thought of fucking another woman either. Once she had come to terms with being bi, she began to look at nudes of women, liking the look of a voluptuous hot woman, and hot pussies.

She found she was in fact very attracted to this couple who had just checked in. She watched them as they settled in at the indoor pool. It was late now, nearly one a.m. as Shelly shed her robe, and sat down on a poolside lounger. She wore a barely there bikini that was rubbing between her pussy lips in such a way to heighten her arousal as she watched the Morrison's. The couple unabashedly made out nearby and didn't seem to mind her watching either. Mr. Morrison would look over occasionally, and Shelly heated the moment a little by running her hands down her tits as she eyed him. He stood probably 5'9" and had sexy legs and the firm ass she had noticed when they checked in. He too, eyed Shelly as she rubbed her tits until the nipples perked up to the point of sticking out.

He had been watching her quite a few minutes in between teasing his wife's ass with squeezes while sucking her neck. The wife looked to be in her early twenties, maybe younger. She began to moan as her husband's hands roamed over her ample tits. Mr. Morrison now leaned in close to his wife's ear, whispered something to her, to which Mrs. Morrison laughed but then got up and now approached Shelly. The lovely Mrs. Morrison wore a one piece suit that clung to her beautiful body in a way that made Shelly wet in just looking at her. She noticed the sweet woman was also wet, a slight darkness on the swimsuit between her legs, told Shelly this much. When Mrs. Morrison sat down on Shelly's lounger, Shelly smiled. The woman introduced herself now. "Hi, I'm Jewel." She said extending a hand.

Shelly looked Jewel over and moaned softly as they shook hands and Jewel's other hand ran up Shelly's thigh. Her hand came to rest just between Shelly's legs. She wanted to make this couple her next quest...never would she have dreamed they would come to her. "We were wondering..." Jewel began in a seductive tone not much higher than a whisper. "...if you wanted to fuck me for Lane's pleasure? He's been wanting to watch his wife fuck a woman and I must admit I saw you and decided, it had to be you."

How could Shelly resist this? The answer, she could not. Shelly nodded and allowed Jewel to lead her to the pool. They got in together and began kissing sweetly but soon it turned to frenching and their hands roaming. Jewel quickly untied Shelly's top now and threw it aside. Lane watched as his wife began to kiss and suck Shelly's tits. Shelly in turn pulled Jewel's swimsuit down, revealing her large c-cup tits with very pretty nipples which she ached to taste and tease. She ran her long fingers down Jewel's neck then leaned in to kiss and suck down her neck and on down till she came to Jewel's tits. They were so round and perfect Shelly thought. The ladies went on like this even as Lane approached. He went up behind Shelly pressing his body tight to hers, and it was now she felt his cock hard against her ass and she moaned longingly for him and then frenched Jewel. When their kiss broke, she lifted Jewel to sit on the edge of the pool where Shelly then stripped her of her suit.

She and Lane watched as Jewel spread her legs longing and aching to tease and please them both. Shelly could feel Lane relieving her of her bikini bottoms as she focused on Jewel. She began with her fingers deep in Jewel. She noticed the woman's pussy was tight and for some reason it excited her. She leaned in now and began to lick at Jewel's clit and revel in her moans. As she did so, she felt Lane's cock pushing eagerly at her cunt and she moaned against his wife's pussy in anticipation of being fucked. He entered her so smooth and gentle but started fucking her with a nice pace as she lapped at Jewels pussy now, her tongue darting in and out, tasting the other fem's juices was quite exciting and new.

His wife's moans mingled with Shelly's was driving Lane wild as he pumped her pussy hard now and said "Oh my god yes, fuck yea eat my baby out for me." His cock was so thick and rigid as he seemed to dart in and out very fast now. Shelly could hardly hold back as intense waves of pleasure surged through her. She felt herself cumming as Lane still drove his cock in deep and hard. It was now Shelly began to finger Jewel fast and said to her "God yes your hubby fucks so good baby." Jewel moaned and panted her words out "Oh God yea he does and oh my God your fingers feel good..." as Jewel then pushed Shelly's fingers in deeper.

The trio went on like this for a while until finally Shelly felt Lane's body shake and his cock throbbing as his cum shot into her. She took lovers with no worry of pregnancy and allowed each quest be an adventure of what will be will be. The three moved now back poolside as Jewel laid down on the lounger and moaned for Shelly to come to her. Shelly went ever so willingly and positioned herself so that hers and Jewel's legs were entwined their pussies pressed tight to each other. They moved together now rubbing and pushing against one another, moaning out into the air as Lane became aroused once more. He sat at the end of the lounger and took a firm grip on his cock, stroking slowly as he watched the women together. Jewel moved to him now and sat upon him her back to his chest she slid slowly down onto his aching cock. Shelly moved to stand in front of them and began to suck Jewel's tits as Jewel rode Lane's cock nice and slow. She was gorgeous as she bounced on him and Shelly found herself fond of this passion they shared.

It wasn't until the next morning when the Morrison's checked out that Shelly sat down to write her journal entry. She ended with "I went to my knees as Lane and Jewel were cumming together I moved my head to where I could lick at her pussy and the shaft of his cock that was still deep in Jewel. They tasted so good, the mingling taste of his cum and her juices. I was quite pleased with this quest." It was as she cleaned their room she thought over the night before and grinned. She wondered now just what her next quest should be.

Interrupting her thoughts was the call from her brother. She hadn't talked to him since that week that she had found that little roadside bar in the snow storm. She thought about Chris now. He was quite a handsome man at 28. Broad shoulders, lean somewhat muscled torso and he even had that hair leading down his stomach to his cock look she adored. Normally she wouldn't think this way about him no. It wasn't until that weekend three months ago, that things changed.

They had been sitting in his dorm room together when Shelly pulled mama's journal from her bag. She questioned Chris about it. At first he showed no sign of ever having known of it. And then after she pushed and hounded he admitted to knowing of it. He instructed her to flip to page five. She did so and as he asked she began to read.

"He had been cheating for so long, I felt so stupid finding out he had no interest in me now. Initially I was hurt beyond belief...then angry...angrier than I'd ever been. I swore to myself, if he did not want me...others would. I'd show him."

Shelly went on reading of mama's first quest. It had happened when Shelly was nine, far too young to even know their whole world was breaking up. She went on reading. As she did she noticed Chris had moaned out, and couldn't believe her eyes. His pants were unzipped and his hand down them. She could see he was running his hand over his bulge and she moaned out now in excitement. "Keep reading Shell'." He said in a gruff moan to her. Shelly got bold and proposed something. What she proposed was bold and daring, and even wrong. She looked to her big brother with the eyes of a woman, "What if you read and I show off for you...?" She asked him scared he would say no. "Oh my God yes, sis'..." he moaned as he pulled his pants down now and she saw his at least 8" pop free of them. She quickly pulled her skirt up and her panties off and began to finger as Chris began to read.

"He was eighteen...how could I even think of fucking him. But I had wanted him for so long now. I had caught him watching me on occasion when I would shower. This became a routine, but still we hadn't so much as even kissed with passion. But we wanted to, God we wanted to. At finding my husband to be a cheater, I began to look at my stepson with lustful eyes..."

Chris stopped now, when Shelly began to realize what she was hearing. Her half-brother and MAMA?! How could they? But wow it was hot hearing her tell of it and so she begged her brother to read on as she moved now to his lap pressing his cock to her dripping pussy, she moved on him but didn't dare let him enter. He moved against her in a way that made her ache to fuck him...but Shell was so unsure... Unsure and yet she began grinding on him needful. Needing to feel him this way as he read on.

"...I wanted his cock so badly. I needed to be fucked by someone who wanted me like he seemed to. It was my next shower I approached him. I undressed him this time...my hands gliding over his young rock hard body. His cock shot up to full erection for me. I was flattered and wantful all in one moment. I pulled him to the shower with me now. We must have fucked for hours that day as I taught my step son in the ways of pleasuring a woman...."

As Chris read on he moaned loud for Shelly who moved up and down his shaft like an expert. "Sis' have you fucked guys before?" He asked now. Shelly nodded heavily as she ached to go ahead and fuck her own brother but still did not let it go that far. She felt herself getting close as she moved to where her pussy lips were gliding over his shaft. "I can't believe you fucked mom." Shelly said now as she lifted up, her intent to get off of him before they went that far. His hands at her hips Chris pulled her back down. As he did so his cock went in so easily her pussy slick and wet...so eagerly welcomed him. He pulled his sister up and down on his cock needful, aching to have her fully. They fucked this way minutes only until she felt Chris explode inside her. They moaned out together and for many moments after she stayed right there in his lap, on his cock.

Chris had been mama's first journal entry and was now hers. Shelly beamed at the rush she felt in them having fucked. It felt so natural and hot. When she left he kissed her in a way they had never kissed. His tongue mingling with hers, she grabbed Chris and clung to him. They stood in his dorm hall making out until his friends approached.

The Present

She could still remember that weekend. She had never met his friends before, and they had no clue he even had a sister. He told them all she was his girlfriend and Shelly proudly took on the role. It was when he called now; she smiled in remembering that first hot weekend together. They talked for hours and it was now that Shelly decided it was time for another visit to her big bro, and perhaps a new quest.

The End