The Journalists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers

The lawyer, a rather striking woman of middle age, said a few words explaining the situation. Nothing she said was new to any of us in the room. Master Paul and Goddess Erica had given Ruthie and I a very good lay of the legal land. A VERY long day completed I was permitted to say goodbye to the woman, who, legally, would be my wife for six more months. Everyone else left the room.

"You look well, Jim. Your Goddess Is treating you well." Said Ruthie

"Likewise." I replied

After a moment of emotional silence Ruthie found her voice first.

"There is no easy way to say this. Thank you for all the wonderful memories. You were an excellent husband and generous lover. Part of me will always miss you."

I gazed at her, recalling all of our adventures, joys and frustrations. Then I focused on the collar she wore and all was right with the universe.

"Ruthie, " I said. "You were an excellent wife and a great sport about everything. You were fantastic in the sack as well. I wish you well in your new life. Your Master is a VERY lucky man."

With that we exchanged the most sincere kiss of our entire marriage and our new owners re-entered the office. With no fuss at all, Goddess Erica grasped my dangling leash and led me away I waved a final time at Ruthie and the life I had known.

As we hit the parking lot Goddess Erica turned to me and asked, "Any thoughts Ted?"

I smiled broadly and said, "Only that for the first time in my life I am a fulfilled and completed person. I love you Goddess with all of my heart."

Her smile in response to my words was visible from the moon.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,424 Followers
12