The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The click came before he could say "Yes, Ma'am".

He waited weeks on pins and needles but there was no follow-up call. The school year ended.

One Wednesday evening, he was driving home from his summer job with a civil engineering company when he spotted Maggie turning into the parking lot of the shopping center.

He parked the car and caught up to her as she was opening the door to the ladies clothing store.

"Maggie, can I please have five seconds to tell you how sorry I am?"

"It's OK, Don, I'm over it. But it would have been a lot easier on me if you had just told me that you were ..." her voice trailed off.

"What are you talking about?"

Maggie glanced left and right and dropped her voice, "Gay.... I hope you meet a guy you like."

It was Don's turn to be flabbergasted. "I'm not gay."

"Oh, that's just terrific. You're straight and the sight of me naked is such a turn off you just stop before anything really starts. That makes me feel fucking wonderful." Clearly this wasn't going well and hearing the f-word from Maggie's lips was a shocker. He had to try another approach.

"Maggie, can I buy you a Coke? Just a Coke. Please, if you ever felt anything for me, please, let me do that."

Against her better judgment, Maggie agreed. They'd sat across from one another in her car at the Tastee-Freeze each nursing a fountain drink. She regarded him warily, her body language screaming, "don't touch me."

"First off, Maggie, I'm not gay. I'm not even a virgin anymore. But that doesn't matter, I just want you to know that everything that did or didn't happen was all my fault."

"It's OK, Don. Look, that last date we had, I knew you weren't into women. It was sort of 'obvious' (her eyes fell to his crotch). I just thought maybe I'd be enough woman to take you down a different path, that's all. And when it didn't work, I was embarrassed and hurt. I can't imagine how difficult it is keeping your secret from everyone, and I just thought maybe you would have trusted me of all people."

"Oh, Maggie, I had no idea you thought that. It wasn't you at all. Jesus, this is so hard to explain. From the first second I saw you I knew how wonderful you are, you're a good girl, and I just tried to respect you. I wanted us to get married one day, but I just wasn't ready for that and I was so dumb about sex. I wanted to see you ... naked. I needed it so bad I could taste it. But I loved you, you're a good girl, not a bad girl."

"What do you mean I'm a good girl? You could have seen me naked at any time if you had just asked. I know I sure thought a lot about you being naked. Do you have any idea how many times I fingered myself thinking about your dick? You'd get me so wet in the drive in, but you never did a thing about it, why didn't you try to touch me?"

"Oh, baby. I've made such a horrible mess out of this. I was forcing myself to keep sex and love separate, because it was wrong to think of using you for just sex, I wanted to honor you, you were so pure, like an angel. Then when I finally decided to have sex with you, you wanted to in the turnout, and I was afraid of everything. I was afraid your father would come by and see us. I was afraid to let you see me naked. When I opened the rubber it GUSHED down my arm, like it had cum and I just wilted. You were already naked. I wanted to undress you. I couldn't see your... (gulp) pussy. I wanted to memorize it. I wanted it engraved on my mind forever and ever. When I sucked your nipple and you liked it, I though I was going to die. It was like the only thing in the whole universe and I wanted it for hours, not ten seconds in your driveway. I didn't even get a peek between your legs, and I wanted my mouth there for weeks and weeks. I didn't need to cum, I needed to adore you, to worship you, you were my whole world and I didn't know how to say it. I didn't know how to tell you what was wrong, I'm just a fucking geek and I blew it completely. It's my fault."

Maggie seemed to mull this over for a long time. "You say you wanted to suckle me?"

"Endlessly."

She shivered and hugged herself.

"And you wanted to look at my twat. Just look at it for a long time. And you wanted to go down on me?"

"Just hearing you say that....Yes yes... ". He shifted and had to adjust his jeans.

"But that doesn't seem to want to stay hard."

"Well, not if I am scared out of my mind, no ... it has to be slow ... and some place where I am comfortable."

"I think I see. Well, what would it take to make you comfortable?"

Don was feeling very warm. He slid closer to her and took her hand in his. "You probably don't remember this, but we were at the drive in, in my old Rambler. That night you wore a plaid kilt and you were sitting on my lap. I was softly rubbing your thigh with the back of my hand and you told me about the line your stockings made on your leg, and how it was as far as I could go. Do you remember that?"

"Of course, I remember it. But why is that important? I hated the trouble of those garters and stockings and stuff. And those horrible girdles and briefs, don't you think bikini's are much cuter and easier to work around? I'm not that good of a girl, you know, some of us even like sex. At least it's not like pizza that makes you fat, as long as you take your pill."

"It's important because it's all wrapped up in the way I thought of you. You were the first woman I ever really loved, and it was so powerful, I could only handle it a tiny bit at a time. A lot of guys probably think bikinis are the hottest thing going, but I'll take an inch of skin above a stocking any day of the week. I wanted to adore you one tiny bite at a time, I wanted it to last forever. I wanted you smiling and happy and I didn't want to rush anything. I wanted to savor you. But the drive-in was a crappy place to do it, and I didn't want to let myself do that to someone that I wanted to protect with my life. There was a war in me between the horny beast and the loving guy."

"Hmm ... and you know, that night I was going to ... well we shouldn't talk about that now."

"So that's what I wanted to say. I'm so, so very sorry, Margit. I never wanted to hurt you for all the money in the world, but I was so clumsy I did anyway. I know you don't want a wimpy guy like me. I can't protect you after all." Don rubbed his wet eyes. "I just wanted to keep loving you because it was so wonderful when you loved me."

Maggie squeezed his hand and said something that might have been "more than you realize." What she said instead was, "Do you think you could get away for most of Saturday?"

"I think so," he answered. "I get about $300 on Friday. Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Yes" she said, "my sister has a house on the Eastern shore and I am supposed to 'house sit' Friday and Saturday. I was thinking you could drive out on Saturday morning and spend the day with me. I'll cook you dinner and you'll be home before midnight."

"I think that would work."

"OK, one more thing, tell me this all again, slowly, and start at the beginning." So he had told her, frankly, from the magazine in the gun rack to the call from Karla, with all the tiny details. It wasn't as if he was talking to a girl, just an old dear friend.

* * * * *

Saturday found him on the bridge crossing the Chesapeake Bay. The Belvedere had a fresh coat of wax and he wore crisp jeans and a matching denim shirt and low boots in the English style. He had his shaving kit, suit jacket, tie, slacks, loafers and a change of underwear with him just in case, and a dozen red roses and a fresh pack of Naturalambs. He thought back over the conversation he'd had with this father before leaving.

"Dad, I don't want to worry you and Mom, in case I'm not back tonight."

His father stood in stony silence. Don had two inches on him, but his Dad carried at least fifty extra pounds of hard muscle from his days in the ship building yards. He was an imposing man and Don suddenly felt like he was twelve, instead of nearly twenty.

"It's a pretty long drive and I might just end up sleeping on the sofa, I'll be home before noon, I promise."

His father considered this, especially the fact that it had been framed as a statement rather than a request. "You know your Mom's going to be furious when she hears this. I guess I won't mention in until tomorrow night." And then he did the strangest thing; he shook Don's hand and then hugged him furiously. "Just be careful, my boy."

He found the place easily enough, turning from the main road down a secondary one and finally down a long paved driveway to a neat stucco bungalow. He rang the bell and there was Maggie in her white shorts and sweatshirt top. It was about 11 AM and the day was warming nicely. He dropped his things and handed her the roses, which she accepted with a tiny peck on his cheek.

"Do you like eating fried chicken and potato salad with ants?" she asked.

"No, I prefer my ants on the chicken and the potato salad plain", he quipped.

"Well, we're going on a picnic, so it's casual. You can have your ants anyway you like them."

They drove a short way to a state park, this one with large sand dunes and miles of deserted beach. It was situated on the eastern side of the bay, around a little west-facing inlet. Ocean City was all the way across the peninsula, another fifty miles or so and this area seemed to have been set aside as a nature preserve.

Maggie headed for a spot framed by a sea wall on two sides and a dune on the other, forming a sheltered cove with a great view of the white-capped waves. She spread a blanket while Don held the picnic basket and they settled in, chatting amiably, eating and washing everything down with lemonade. It was an easy Saturday afternoon, but there was an undercurrent of tension that seemed to cut through every word, every thought, like a hot knife through butter.

"That was wonderful, Maggie. You're a great cook!"

"Well, I wanted to do something nice for you" Maggie replied. "Do you like this place?"

"Yes, it's lovely, though not half as lovely as the company."

She smiled, "Are you comfy? This is sort of off-season, everyone else is in Ocean City. This beach doesn't offer much except sun and sand and water and ... privacy. Are you sure you're OK here? We're completely alone, you know."

"Yes, I love it. It's very relaxing"

"Good then, Don, because I brought you here specifically. I think it's time we got to do things we've always wanted to, don't you?"

Don could hardly believe his ears.

"Yes," he stammered.

"What do you want first?"

"I ... I hardly know where to begin."

"Could I go first then?"

"Sure ... what do you want?"

Maggie snuggled into his arms, drawing the blanket part way over them. She pressed into the embrace and kissed him tenderly, her tongue dancing lightly over his. She reached up and stroked his cheek and whispered "Do you remember how you used to kiss the back of my neck in the drive in?"

"Like this?" he asked, slipping behind her and lifting her hair. He teased up and down the cleft, applying his mouth softly but completely, exhaling warm air onto her fragrant skin. In memory he could still feel her lips on his own neck, so he tried to make this as sweet and tender as he could.

"Yes, that's almost perfect. It's exactly the way you used to do it, only I wanted one tiny difference that you never did for me."

"Yes, I'm a complete fucking idiot, Megs. What did I neglect to do? I should be shot for denying you anything."

"Just this" she whispered, drawing his hands under her sweatshirt and over the cups of her bra. Don had smallish hands for a man, and Maggie was more than a handful. So they'd continued that way for the longest time, with Don feeling the weight of her in each hand. The bra had soft silky cups with feathery edges he took for lace. Her nipples were hard little pencil erasers punctuating each perfect orb.

"Maggie, I'm still confused. This is what you wanted? Are you sure you're not doing what you think I want? I only ask because you sure seem to have hit the bull's-eye on that count!"

"Well, you know how men are about boobs. I've had to say 'Hey, eyes up here' to every boy since these started growing. I hate being asked what size I am, or the way other girls snub me because they're small themselves. It's just that... well, you didn't like them and I wanted you too."

"Like them? My God, I would have given my left nut to touch you then like I am now. How could you ever think I didn't adore them? I just wanted you to know I loved you whether they were big or small, but these are fabulous. I want to prove it to you. Is it my turn to ask for something?"

"Of course, darling, anything."

"I want to see you. I want you to take off your bra for me. I want to..."

"One thing at a time". She crawled out of his arms and propped him up with his back to the sea wall. She straddled his legs and sat down with her butt in his lap and asked if he needed his glasses.

"I'm nearsighted, I can see fine at this distance" he said, placing one hand on each of her hipbones.

She crossed her arms and tugged the sweatshirt over her head, revealing a very nice black, lace-trimmed bra with a thin layer of satin for each cup. "I'm sorry, I know you wanted the black stretch lace one I wore to the park, but that one was tossed out years ago. Is this close enough?"

"Oh, God, I don't think I ever want to see anything else." Don just drank her in, gently touching the scalloped edge of the straps, running a finger tip down the division between tan skin and white skin where the lace took over. "Wow, and double wow. You're the most beautiful sight I've ever seen, I must be dreaming."

She drew his hands up behind her and placed them on the three rows of hooks and eyes. "Can you manage this?" He fumbled, more out of sheer excitement than a lack of dexterity and opened the restraints. She shrugged her shoulders forward and slipped out of the bra, looking so deeply into his eyes that he felt her touching his soul. She drew the blanket over her shoulders, shawl style. Her breasts were pear shaped, and milky white, with a faint trace of blue lines. They were heaviest toward the nipples and turned slightly outward. "I have my Mom's boobs, only hers are lower and full of stretch marks, so I use a lot of cocoa butter and try not to go without support. Are they OK, Don?" He caught the slight tremor in her voice and realized how important this was to her.

"They are amazing and wonderful. I only saw such a brief glimpse in that afternoon, and I remember how pink your nipple was right before I got my mouth on it. Your hand was behind my head and you wanted to go back to the turnaround in broad daylight. I knew you were reacting and liking what I was doing, but that was so odd. I was sucking you because I wanted to, I didn't think you'd want it, or that it would make you hot. I've compared every woman I've met, not that there are many of them, to you, and no one ever came close. I'm really a leg man, but, you darling, have the most fabulous tits on the planet and I can't imagine anything better than yours, right here, and right now."

She lifted her right breast and pressed it against his lips, which opened immediately. He had his mouth so far open that the nipple and areola disappeared, along with the first third of her breast. Her right hand was tangled in his hair and the left was stroking his cheek. She threw back her head and emitted a long moan of pure ecstatic sensation.

"You never imagined me doing this when you jerked off?" she quietly asked.

"Hmm hmm," he mumbled the negative, not wishing to let go.

"Why not?", she whispered.

Before transferring to her left side, he answered honestly, "I wanted to... but if I had let myself start. If I had actually seen you that way... God, I'd NEVER get out of the bathroom". He was blushing furiously.

"Do you want to know a secret?"

"Hmm hmm," this time a positive response, his mouth equally full of her left and his right fingers twirling the now glistening right nipple, the left hand's fingers trailing up and down her spine, vertebrae by vertebrae.

"The secret, Donnie, is that women masturbate, too. After an evening of kissing you at the drive-in, I would lie in my bed and touch my nipples in the way I wanted you to do. I found out I could come from just that, just touching my nipples and thinking about you."

"Hmm... oh.... wunnerfull..." murmured around a mouth full of her hot breast with the other luscious orb against his cheek and his johnson straining for room in his jeans.

"But I had... to ... tell you... " she panted, "because ... it ... was ... going .. to ... be...ohgodohgod... pretty.. obvious .. in .. a .. second.. ohjesusmaryandjosephImmgonna cummmmmmmm."

And then she had arched forward, nearly choking him and thrusting her hips three or four times, her knees against the seawall, with quick staccato "ug's" of lusty joy. She shook and quivered, and it took her some seconds to recover enough to speak. She stretched cat-like, "So much better when you're really doing that to me instead of just imagining it."

She slipped her sweatshirt back on but tucked the discarded bra into the picnic basket.

Donnie was smiling like a Cheshire cat. "You really did, huh? That was a real orgasm?"

She smiled back at him, "Yes, baby, a real orgasm. A nice little one to start."

"Little?" he gulped, thinking, "What's a big one like?"

"I believe it's my turn again."

"I do believe you are correct, my dear." He tried to deliver the line like Clarke Gable, but it came out more like Jerry Lewis.

They repositioned, lying back under the blanket and cuddling happily.

"Donnie, the only person who ever caught me parking in that turnaround was my older brother, Klaus, and considered the number of times I saw him down there with a girl, he couldn't say anything. My dad always went to bed by nine. Mama would wait up sometimes, but more often than not she'd be asleep when I came in and I had to turn her TV off. That's all our land and our driveway, so, it was always safe."

"You should have told me that first."

"I know, but I was just a silly virgin, too. I wanted to give you my cherry, but ..."

"It doesn't matter now, baby. This is going to sound crazy, but... I still feel like a virgin. Someone has known my body but no one really got my heart. The fact is, I didn't have it to give anyway, because you had it all along."

"Well, if you can be a spiritual virgin, so can I. Did you really think I was that "good", I mean like reading the Bible and playing with dolls when you sent me home with wet panties?"

"I'm so sorry, I should have told you all along, but yes, you are a good girl."

"Does the good girl get her wish?"

"I can't always deliver, but I never intentionally denied you anything."

They'd brought a beach ball along, but it was still in the picnic basket. She pulled it out and handed it to Donnie. "Blow this up, but not too full."

When he had it about halfway full she used it like a pillow under his head, covering him with the blanket. "You want me to take a nap?" he asked, confused by her actions.

"Sure, catch forty winks" she grinned impishly, "there's something I want to check out." With that she'd faced about and sat down with her legs folded under her just at his belt line. She brushed her hands over the front of his jeans where there was a bulge and a tiny dark spot as if he dripped some lemonade. "Hmm, you're kind of bent up, baby, shall I adjust it for you?"

"I doubt that I'll be doing much sleeping, but sure, go for it" his voice husky with anticipation.

She tugged his belt tighter to release the hook and then let it slip back through the buckle; the she undid the single metal jean button right over his fly. When she went to pull down the zipper, she had to take hold of his pants to pull against. She was pressing down around the lump, making Don squirm and not making much progress with opening.