The Journey

Story Info
The Car Journey that changed our lives.
4.8k words
4.24
89.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a successful businessman from Guna. I am married to Arti for last 7 years, a beautiful girl from Lucknow. We have a good family life and a daughter who is 5 years old. Arti was virgin at time of our marriage but coming from educated background worldly wise and ready to learn and enjoy sex. Over the years she had started to take initiative in bed and gave me no reason to have a boring marital life. She is maintaining her figure very well and with a height of 5'6" she can carry any dress on her person. She wears her hair open and they are usually trimmed below her lower back. Her thick mane at times covers her boobs when she brings them in front.

Since Guna is a small town, Arti and I drive down to Gwalior for our entertainment. Arti is found of driving and once we leave Guna I give her car. That morning Arti was wearing a short kurta and Maxi below it. Giving both western feel and Indian looks. My daughter is a heavy sleeper and usually does not wake up for six hours once she fells asleep. One Friday morning I had some business at Gwalior and I decided to take Arti along to spend weekend at Gwalior. We started at 9.00 AM and were cruising along enjoying the view and journey. Arti wanted to drive I was in no hurry and changed the side. We would have traveled for 50 KM suddenly we were overtaken by a fast driven open jeep. Arti was slightly shaken and shouted out:

"Idiot."

The Jeep driver must have heard her for he started to slow down. The road was narrow and Arti had no option but to slow down near the jeep. We saw the jeep was carrying 7 young boys between 19 and 25 years of age and all wearing pathani. Boys were well built and rowdy looking. All boys looked from Muslim community.

Three boys got off the jeep and were standing by side of our car in a moment. Before I could understand two boys who were on either side of our car had pulled out revolvers and asked Arti

"What were you saying madam."

Arti and I were scared and begged pardon. Meanwhile one of the boys from Jeep shouted

"Let us take them to Chachu's farm house and then let them say sorry."

All three boys got in our car back seats and one of them pointed gun on my head and asked Arti to drive on. We were following the Jeep and after 10 min the jeep turned left on an unpaved but regular road.

By now I knew we were in hands of local Goondas. I was sure that they would take all our money and let us go. I was carrying Rs.50,000.00 for my business and tried to offer some to boys. The boys laughed and then threatened me to shut up or else they would shoot my daughter who was fast asleep on back seat. By now Arti and I were scared out of our wits. We drove for next 10 min in silence and I noticed that we had left behind any sign of habitation. We came across a make shift gate and some kind of fence running along for a long distance. The gate was already opened by boys in Jeep and we were forced to drive in the compound.

There was a main building with tube well on side and next to tube well was a place for standing and having bath. There was a huge darkish man sitting in covered verandah on a big takhat and sipping hookah. He had a cruel look on his face and he asked the boys about us.

One of the boys said

"Uncle this bitch had called us Idiot on the road and we thought you would like to teach her a lesson in manners."

All the boys burst out laughing. Uncle got up from his seat and smiled. It was then I realized that he was about 6'2" and massive in his built. I started to walk towards him and pleaded that there was a mistake on our part and that we were ready to apologize for our mistake.

"That you will that you will" was all that he said. All this while he was appraising Arti and disrobing her with his eyes.

He then turned towards me and said "I will accept your apologies and let you go only on one condition; your wife will satisfy our every need."

I was boiling at his statement and started to rush towards him to beat the shit out of him.

One of his nephew blocked my way and said "Not so fast, turn around and see".

I turned around to see that a boy was pointing revolver at my daughter's head. I stopped cold with fear. Now I knew the meaning of impotent anger. I knew I could not take any action and at the same time it meant that my wife who was virgin till our marriage would be plaything for 8 men.

I started to beg him again saying how sorry I was. Arti was also crying and begging forgiveness. Boys all around were laughing.

Uncle called out "Rashid have you forgotten your manners. Please tie this man on a comfortable chair." They pushed me inside verandah. There was a chair meter away from takhat. My hands were tied to the arm rest. The boys now turned towards Arti. Seeing me tied and a revolver next to our child's head finished all fight in Arti.

Uncle, who was in Verandah called Arti towards him. He said "I will only explain once, if you take care of me and boys then we will let you go. Faster you do it, quicker you can go. Also, if at any point we feel that you are not enjoying then we start again. I am Dawood; boys are Haroon, Rashid, Aslam, Hamid, Karim, Ismil, and Latif. You will enjoy every thing that we do or ask you to do. If I feel any resistance or if you say no to any demand we will shoot all of you."

Arti started to turn and go towards the room. Dawood laughed and called "Is there any one here who has not seen all your charms in their naked glory or will not see it in next few hours?"

Arti did not know what to say. She just stood there. Dawood said "I do not bother to go in, my nephews and I enjoy our meals and all activities here in open and as far as your husband is concerned he should also get to watch, after all he is also a male and would enjoy the site of us giving you pleasure" Arti started to cry again "Please do not add to my humiliation. I will do what ever you say but please take me in the room".

Rashid laughed and said "Chachu she is begging to be taken. Shall I start removing her clothes forcibly and take her here." "No my dear, she will come to senses. The best way to enjoy a woman is when she does everything on her own. She will love each one of you by the time she is on her way home. And if she does not start in next five minutes shoot her daughter and her husband and then we will rape her."

Arti cried out "No don't do this I will do what you want and way you want it".

Dawood extended his hand and lifted her in Verandah. Seeing them side by side was a study in contrast. Tall darkish man and my very fair and lovely wife. Dawood held her closely and admired her. He kissed her cheeks and inhaled her fragrance as a lover would. I could see Arti tense in his arms. She had not stooped sobbing. Dawood said some thing in her ears, she shook her head as if to say no but he repeated his command and this time his threat could be heard; he was asking her to disrobe and to keep all her clothes on me, I was to bear the shame of seeing her naked.

He continued to hold her; and was slowly rubbing her back and bums. He was slowly kissing her cheeks but not her lips. I could see one had gone inside the Kurta. No imagination was needed to realize that he was massaging her boobs. He let go of her and Arti turned around and came near me. She was red with blushing and attention that she had received.

When she was about a foot away she said "I Love you and nothing is going to change that" I saw a steely resolve come in her eyes. She opened the buttons of her kurta and lifted it over her head. She placed folded kurta on my shoulder. Boys were hooting lustily and watcher her with great interest. Dawood on the other hand was enjoying the hooting of boys and smiling at my discomfort. She then removed her maxi and now she was standing in her bra and panty and her heels. Arti is found of good undergarments naturally this pair was no exception. Her figure of 37" 22" 36" was displayed at its full glory. She had very flat stomach and big boobs planted on top. As I had said earlier she is very careful about her figure. The child birth marks had vanished and her slim form could give competition to any model. Her black panty of silky material and black matching bra were possibly worn as preparation for the night. Boys did not miss that. There was a complete silence as if the lust had been upgraded with desire.

Even in my condition I was starting to get a hard on. All boys except one who was sitting with revolver at my daughters head came near verandah to admire her charms. She next removed her sandals. She moved her hands back to unhook the bra. I saw a drop of tear come to her eyes. She took off the bra and placed it on my shoulders with other clothes as if I was a cloth hook. Next came out her panty which was also placed next to all her clothes. She was now standing in all her naked glory. Red faced with shame, her very trimmed pubs, waxed arms and legs, waxed underarms. I started to cry knowing that this body which only I had enjoyed till date was on display to eight pairs of hungry eyes. She stepped forward and hugged me saying that we had to live for our daughter and that all this would soon be over. She turned and walked back to Dawood.

Dawood was sitting on the takhat and waiting for her to come over. This time he did not get up. He beckoned her on his lap. She sat down with her head down. As he did earlier he slowly started to rub her back. With one hand he lifted her face towards him and kissed her lips softly. His then dropped his hand from her face to her boobs. He said some thing in her ears. She moved her arms around his neck like a lover. His hands were roaming over her body slowly but with all surety of an experienced lover. One hand was on her bums and other hand was massaging her boobs very lightly.

He gave some instructions. She moved her hand from his neck to lift his kurta. Now the man could be 45 but he had a body of 25 years old; all muscles and no fat. She had to get up to take out kurta completely. Her navel was now very close to his face. He kissed her navel, then her mount of Venus and then her trimmed pubs. All this while his hands were holding her bums. He brought his hand forward and licked her outer lips. Even from where I was tied I could see her shaking. Her mind was saying no to the whole thing but her body had started to accept it. He slowly blew on the clitoris and it jumped at the attention.

Arti could feel the betrayal of her body and did not want me to see that. She bent down and whispered to Dawood "Let us go in the room, I will be able to enjoy and give you pleasure better." Dawood said loudly "No my dear I need to teach these boys the joy of giving multiple orgasms to a woman; and besides you have to think of your daughter and your husband."

The underlying threat was very clear. Dawood was enjoying his woman slowly only because he wanted to do so. The cruelty of his nature was very evident and could not be taken lightly. Arti was standing holding shoulders of Dawood her legs were spread apart by push of his hand and her lower body was drawn towards his mouth. Since he had so positioned himself and Arti, I could see side profile and every action of his hand, mouth, tongue were clear to me. His hands were very gently caressing her bums and his tongue was playing with her labia and clitoris. Boys were now standing below the verandah and watching with fascination. I could sense the change in Arti's body. Slowly but steadily she was getting close to her orgasm. Her nipples were hard and pointing. Her eyes were closed and lips quivering and her breadth shallow. She suddenly opened her eyes as if to stop her body from losing control. She tried to move away from Dawood's mouth and tongue. He held her firmly by her bums. One hand came forward and started to stroke the inner thighs slowly he pushed his finger inside her moist passage of cunt and started to move it. Dawood must have given his attention for 10 minutes and I could feel that she is very close to her orgasm. Her hands were no longer seeking his shoulders for support but running through his hairs as if to bring his mouth closer. Her pelvic were rocking on his tongue and she was almost fucking his mouth. Arti let out a cry and started to have orgasm. Dawood continued his ministrations till she could take it no more.

Boys were shouting vulgar comments now and Dawood was smiling as if he had won a major victory. One of them called out to me "Have you seen your wife enjoy so much?" I could not explain it to him that this was our normal routine and that two three times at night was still normal for us although frequency of these nights had gone down from every day to three four nights a week. Arti was now again in his lap this time booth her legs were on takhat and her boobs were pressing against his chest and he was stroking her back.

He again whispered something in her ears. Arti got down on her knees and opened the tahmat he was wearing. Arti let out a cry. I could not understand for a moment but when Dawood's penis came in full view I could understand the reason of Arti's shock. His prick, not fully hard was a good two inches longer then mine and about an inch more in diameter. Since it was circumcised the purple head of his prick looked very intimidating.

He said "Now return the favor" and smiled at the boys. It took Arti a moment to understand what he wanted. She hesitated and looked at me. I could not do anything and was only hoping that the nightmare came to an end. I just closed my eyes to signal her to go ahead. Dawood asked "Boys I hope the guns are still ready" This was signal enough to Arti she bent down and started to kiss the head of his prick. As I had mentioned earlier, we were both very open about sex and used to enjoy everything, blowjob was Arti's way to say good morning after a satisfactory love making at night.

I could see Arti licking the top of Dawood's prick and then try and fit the head in her mouth. She was not very successful but continued her efforts to get Dawood off. Dawood slowly pushed her head down and at best she could take one or two inches inside. Her saliva and his precum were now flowing down from his prick. Her hairs were covering part of her face but even then her discomfort was very evident. Dawood realized that this was not enjoyable for her and that she was uncomfortable due to sheer size. He asked her to get up and lie on takhat in such a way that her face was towards me and her body in opposite direction.

I could understand that Dawood wanted to show her bliss and orgasms to me. I expected him to immediately climb on top of her and start pumping. But to my dismay he came and lay down next to her and started his slow caress of her boobs and her body. He was also kissing her lips, eyes and face like a long time lover. The act was such that anybody would have thought of him as her lover and not rapist. Between his kisses and soft caress he moved his head to her boobs and started to lick and suck her boobs. His hand moved between her legs which were open to receive his hand. His finger was busy on her cunt although I could hardly see it.

Arti loves slow love making and it turns her on very fast. I knew her body very well and could see the small body moments that only I had enjoyed till date. Dawood was bringing out the best in her sexuality and enjoying every moment of it. Arti's head was at the edge of the takhat I could see her face flushing with desire. Her body was now dictating over her mind and she no longer cared who was watching. Her hand moved towards the back of Dawood's head and brought his ears close to her. She whispered some thing in his ears. Dawood kissed her lips and said "I cannot hear you speak loudly". Arti shook her head and again said some thing in his ears. This time there was urgency in her whisper. Dawood bent down to suck her boobs and his hand was still in her cunt and moving slowly like a piston. Arti's frustration was clear and with her face only a meter away I could read what she was asking for. Dawood lifted his head and without slowing his finger in her cunt again said "Louder."

Arti shut her eyes tight and brought her hand in between their bodies and laced it on his prick pulling his prick towards her cunt. Her other hand moved below his body and she tried to pull him in between her legs. Boys now understood that she was very hot and wanted Dawood's prick in her wanting cunt. They started to shout their comments to Dawood. He just lifted his head and smiled at them. He then turned his face towards me and gave a triumphant smile. He had conquered my woman and she was now begging him to fuck her. He moved in between her legs and said "Tell me what you want." Arti opened her eyes, looked at me as if saying that she was sorry and said "Please take me." Dawood was not done playing with her. He was holding his prick in one hand slowly rubbing outside Arti's cut. From my position I could see that the prick was coated by Arti's juices. "Take you where" he said, licking her boobs and rubbing her cunt with his prick. I could see Arti move her hips to position her cunt to envelope his prick.

Dawood continued to dodge her cunt and frustrate her and said "You have to ask what you want my dear". His penis was touching her cunt but only an inch was inside. She moved her heels on his hips and her arms were around his neck. It was clear that she was begging for him to move inside her body; to push his prick in her cunt and make love to her. He was enjoying teasing her.

She cried out "Please put your prick in my cunt, make love to me" So that was what teasing was all about. Dawood was raping Arti's body, mind and soul. He had taken her desire to a level where it did not matter to her that I was close by. She was a woman and she needed her man. He grinned looking at me and then at the boys. He was telling me that at this moment he possessed my wife.

He slowly pushed his prick in her cunt. She was so lubricated that in spite of his size and discomfort she was feeling she was trying to get more of his prick in her cunt. He was not even three inch inside when she let out a cry and started Cuming. It was a sight to see. If my trousers were open I would have masturbated.

He bent his head and started to lick her boobs very slowly. He was pumping her and she was in state of continues orgasms. Her hair were flowing down the takhat; her legs were wrapped around Dawood's hips and her arms were around his neck, She was meeting his thrust with full vigor and was whispering endearments that normally drive me over the hill. But for the fact that it was my wife who was being raped and under threat of her daughter and myself being shot I was enjoying the fucking in front of me. Dawood and Arti were both perfect in body. I also maintain an exercising body but Dawood was better any day. Their coupling was spell binding. It was clear that they were making love to each other, Arti may have been forced into the situation but right now she was enjoying it to the maximum.

Dawood pulled out of her cunt and with a swift motion turned her. He placed her on all four and was kneeling behind her he pushed his prick inside her again. In this position she was facing me and only a meter away. Her hairs were wet with sweat and her body was also coated with layer of sweat. A lock of her hair was covering her face her breast were dangling and moving with each push. Dawood gave her few minutes of slow strokes in this position. He brought his hands in front and caressed her boobs. She was again climbing the high she was experiencing earlier. With one hand he brought her hair back while continuing to make love to her. Her face was not clear and ecstasy was writ on her face. Dawood signaled one of his nephews to bring something to tie her hair.

I could not understand this part of it, but then I realized he wanted me to see her face in total lust. It was not enough for him to have forced her to have sex with him, her submission and desire were also not enough he wanted me to witness her want and desire.

12