The Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His nephew brought a rope and gathered all her hair on top and tied them. Arti was getting irritated at the interruption. Although to Dawood's credit he did not stop or pull out. When the person had finished tying the hair, Dawood bent down and with one had caressing her boobs the other hand paying with her clit his chest was covering her back and he was kissing her ears, licking them softly. He asked her to turn her face towards him. Moment later they were kissing again as if their life depended on it. His tongue was in and out of her mouth. The kissing and caressing continued for few minutes, I could see from the profile she was in seventh heaven again; very close to her orgasm. He asked her to look at me with her eyes open.

She refused; he stopped all activities except light kisses and again asked her to look in my eyes. She knew that he would not let her have that orgasm that her body was craving for. Dawood was cruel. He could twist the soul. He first made her say that she wanted him to fuck her and now he wanted that look on her face and eyes. Last time at least she had her face looking the other way and was in her own world. Tears started rolling down her face, her body was demanding release and yet it was from another man the worst part was her husband, I was watching at a meter away.

It was erotic and it was painful. I could understand her turmoil. She wanted release. She could not look in my eyes as her pleasure was sinful; but then what pleasure is not sinful. Dawood was continually massaging her clit. I crooked "Arti, I love you."

She turned her head and looked in my eyes, still guilty of her pleasure yet librated in a way. She started to hump back at Dawood. Dawood also was nearing his orgasm as he had raped me and my wife. He started moving faster his hand were unrelenting in their message then he shouted "Open him". Boys came on my side and fumbled with my knots as they were only interested in sight in front of them.

Dawood's face was no longer relaxed; I could see that he was nearing his orgasm. Arti's face and body was shining with perspiration. She was meeting Dawood's thrusts with full force and rivers of sweat were flowing down their faces and body. Arti started to peak into orgasm again. This time possibly her cunt contractions pushed Dawood to his edge. He held both her boobs and kept on pumping his seeds in her. Their combined orgasm lasted for two min. Dawood pulled out his prick and turned her around. Still on her knees, he held her close to his chest like lovers. He winked his eyes to his nephews and smiled at my discomfort. He picked up a soft towel and cleaned his prick then he cleaned the inside of Arti's leg.

Dawood slowly lay Arti down and called his nephew. Arti who was now breathing normally, said,"We have enjoyed our lovemaking, please do not pass me like a whore to all of them". Dawood said "We enjoy all women together at best I will ask them to treat you softly". His Nephew quickly disrobed and got in between Arti's legs. He was possibly the youngest of the lot. He was so excited by the prospect that he immediately pushed his prick in her cunt. He would have barely reached the bottom and he came. He started to cry due to feeling humiliated. Dawood smiled at him and said "Latif this happens to everybody at first time". Other boys followed fortunately Arti was well lubricated for sperm overflowing from her cunt. Two of them wanted to cum in her mouth. After an hour of pounding all boys including one who was in our car watching our daughter had cum. Arti lay exhausted. I looked at my watch for the first time since the start of the ordeal. It was almost 1.30 PM. Dawood had, in the meantime, sent two boys to get food.

I got up and wanted to give Arti hand to get up. Dawood said "Take her to tube well and let her have her bath. As I had mentioned earlier, the tube well was near verandah. One of the boys started the motor. There was a crude filter at the top. It was like shower at full speed. Arti just stood there trying to wash away cum and sweat of the afternoon. She just stood there for a good part of 15 min. I went to our car to check on our daughter and get fresh cloths for Arti. As she put on her dress boys came with food and Dawood asked them to serve our plates first.

After the Lunch was over Dawood said "I come to Guna Often and would like to spend night with your wife give me your address" I wrote down my home address and telephone number. He became a regular visitor to our House. Arti used to hate it and love it at the same time. Every time I was made to sit and witness. But that is another story which I will share.

12