The Journey

Story Info
Couple explores new boundaries.
1.6k words
4.23
58.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 01/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's what I heard my wife Kerry say to me one night and that is how it started. My journey into what has become my liberation, oblivion, destruction and re-birth.

Kerry and I had been married about twelve years at that time and "I've been thinking about making love to a woman." this new found desire was news to me. While not being a prude, Kerry had never exhibited a wild streak. I was the only man she had ever made love to. She could be flirty with other men as I could with women, but neither of us had ever strayed.

I said in reply, "Are you sure,"". This came out in a whisper, only after I had gained my calm.

"Well yes, it's been a secret desire of mine for some time now. I've always been curious as to what it would feel like and it's killing me. I want to feel it. What do you think Jack?"

"I think it's a great idea, but what do you propose? Will I be involved? Can I at least watch?"

And with that the floodgates opened and our marriage attained a new level of openness as we shared our fantasies and how to go about making them reality.

This was about twelve years ago and pre-internet so we placed an ad in a local city alternative newspaper. Two weeks later we were sifting through numerous replies. One thing we noticed was that even though we had asked for a single woman, a few single men with obvious comprehension disabilities answered the ad, but we also received many responses from couples. We threw out the single men and none of the single women enticed us, but couples were something we hadn't discussed. The theme of most of the couple's responses was that they had read our ad and were counseling us as to how tough it is to get a female. We picked out two of the couples and decided to contact them.

At the first couple meeting we were nervous and apprehensive. They were friendly and nice but it was obvious from the start the chemistry wasn't there. But it was a training camp of sorts for what we hoped would be the real thing.

The next couple, Fred and Torrie, proved to be that real thing. About the same age as us, they too had placed an ad and ended up meeting with a few couples with the same lack of chemistry as we had with our first. We had agreed to meet at a local bar. They mirrored us physically. Fred and I are both about 6 feet tall, and of average weight. Kerry is a blonde, about 5' 6" and 125lbs with a B cup. Torrie had a tanned complexion and brown hair and was an inch shorter than Kerry, but about the same weight and was perhaps a C cup. They were a very attractive couple. And in fact the four of us looked good together and anyone walking in would have thought, from the level of banter, that we were long standing neighbours.

The conversation flowed and it was decided at the end of the night that we should get together again next weekend at our place and see what happens. They had agreed to our rules that there would be no swapping of partners for intercourse. We guys would get to watch and touch a little but that was all. This was a fantasy both women wanted and we were lucky to be even in the room as spectators.

Each day ticked by slowly. My anticipation was building. Kerry seemed nervous so we talked little about it as if it wasn't even happening. Finally Saturday came and as if in a dream I heard the doorbell and there was Fred and Torrie, a nice bottle of red in hand, big smiles on their faces. The nervousness was there and inescapable, yet it was fighting a losing battle with the chemistry crackling between us. Conversation took up where we left off last week and the night was proceeding as planned. Kerry had prepared a lovely meal and we all sat around the table discussing anything but the stated reason of this get together.

After dinner Kerry said, "How about a game of cards as an icebreaker."

We all agreed and moved into our family room and gathered around the coffee table. Fred and I were sitting on the couch and Kerry and Torrie sat down cross legged on the other side of the couch. Before dealing, Kerry, with that smile I know so well, a smile that means she is up to no good, said, "What should we play and what should we play for."

I jumped in and said, "How about strip euchre, girls against the guys. Everytime you lose a game you lose clothing. Everytime you get a loner hand the other team loses clothing or you can put something back on, your option. Everytime you euchre the other team you can make them lose an article or put one back on." Everyone laughed at how fast I had come up with rules, but it was agreed upon.

Well two games in the girls had lost there tops and socks. It was at this point that I noticed neither of them was really trying that hard to win. Torrie seemed to not care at all. In the third game the girls had to remove their bras or pants. Both removed their jeans and now were sitting in front of Fred and I in panties and bras only. Meanwhile he and I still had shirts and jeans on. Torrie's terrible play, which Kerry didn't seem to mind, continued. Next think you know we euchred the girls and won the game. With that we could claim two articles of clothing. Kerry and Torrie stood up and removed their panties and then unhooked their bras and let them fall to the carpet. Both of them had hard nipples. We all looked at each other with our "Now what" look, but Torrie took charge and said, "Guys move off the couch. Kerry would you like to join me there."

Kerry just nodded and the girls sat on the couch. Fred and I had moved to the other side of the room, our eyes never leaving the sight before us. Torrie moved over and kissed Kerry on the lips. Slowly at first they gingerly kissed, but then lust and anticipation took over and you could see tongues entwined and fighting for space in each other's mouth. Hands roamed up and down their bodies. Torrie got off the couch and kneeled down in front of Kerry and spread her legs. Leaning forward Torrie started kissing Kerry on the neck and then lowered herself down and sucked on her nipples. Her hands were gliding up and down Kerry's legs. I looked over at Fred and he had loosened his pants and had his hand tucked inside, massaging his cock. My own was bursting so I shed my clothes and sat back in my chair, stroking my cock and watching the show.

A show which was now getting hotter and hotter. Torrie moved down Kerry's stomach and beyond, driving down to tongue and kiss Kerry's pussy. Kerry was moaning and undulating her hips up into Torrie's face. Soon she had a rocking orgasm. Sitting back for a moment Kerry looked perfectly satisfied. But it didn't take long for her lust to be revived. Sitting up, she ordered Torrie to trade places. The girls were kissing furiously and running their hands up and down each other's bodies. Kerry moved down until she was biting hard on Torrie's extremely hard nipples. Then she slithered her tongue down her stomach and I witnessed my lovely wife eating her first woman. Torrie was screaming and grabbing Kerry's hair, imploring her, forcing her to continue. Kerry took her other hand and moved between her own legs and was playing with herself. Torrie sat up and pushed Kerry back down on to the carpet and then turned around and descended down upon Kerry. The girls locked in a 69 embrace and French kissed each other's pussies. It was too much for me. I crawled across the carpet and as Torrie fell away I moved up and started kissing Kerry, tasting the other woman on her lips. Fred did the same with his woman.

Suddenly Torrie pushed Fred away and said to Kerry in earnest, "Can I suck your husband's cock."

Kerry nodded and across the carpet on all fours, crept Torrie, all the while looking at her prey. She gazed up at me, smiling, and then lowered her head to engulf my cock with her wet, warm mouth. I leaned back in extreme pleasure. Opening my eyes I saw Kerry was doing the same to Fred. To my knowledge it was the first time she had ever done something like that with another man. The sight was overwhelming and I felt the first stirrings of a lack of control. I gingerly pushed Torrie back and whispered hoarsely that I needed to come. I crawled over to Kerry and she rolled towards me and impaled herself, settling down on my cock. I had never felt her to be so open, so wet. It was a fast and furious fuck culminating in an explosive orgasm. Fred and Torrie finished just shortly after us.

Smiles and nods all around as we caressed our respective partners. Soon after our new found friends made their way home and Kerry and I retired to our bedroom to engage in another bout of lovemaking. The magnificent imagery still fresh in our minds fueled another fiery session. How life had changed I thought to myself. But I had no idea how much.

To be continued...