The Journey Begins

Story Info
She discovers her slutty side after turning 18.
2k words
3.82
41.4k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 08/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After turning 18, I had to leave the boarding. My parents had passed away in an accident but before that, they had put me in this boarding. It wasn't great but much better than the only other option that I had; going to my chachu's (paternal uncle) place. But thanks to our new caretaker Farhan, who found my 34D tits adorable & never left a single moment to touch or squeeze them, I was allowed to stay at the same place till his pleasure. I was given a job in the same boarding and a separate room at the end of the deserted fourth floor. The job was just an excuse for my staying there. Practically, I was doing nothing except for pleasing Farhan who could drop in my room at any moment.

Farhan was in his late forties, with average height and a bit fat. He was separated from his wife and was living in the boarding. He came a week after my 18th birthday when I was trying hard to convince the then care taker to let me live there for a year or so. I did not want to go to my paternal uncle's place which was the only place for me to go after I left this place. I tried every way to convince him; so much so that I purposely gave him a good view of my cleavage by bending on his table. I knew that the deep neck and my bra were barely hiding my nipples.

"I'm sorry; I can't do anything for you. Pack your bags and call your chachu (uncle) to come and pick you up." He was stern.

I wanted to yell, "Bastard", but could not say it aloud.

He got up from his seat and left the room.

Farhan was sitting there, his eyes fixed on my melon sized tits.

"Why do you want to stay?" He asked me.

Feeling his gaze on my tits was sensational.

"My chachu's house is the only place for me to go and I don't want to go there." I told him.

"What will I get, if I make it possible for you to stay?" He asked.

"Anything" I said desperately.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

"Do you know the meaning of anything?"

I could see the lust in his eyes. Although I was a virgin, but I knew that there was in me a slutty girl and I wanted to explore that very slutty side.

I shrugged my shoulders in a way that my tits bounced. "Of course I know."

"Let's see how much you know" he said and got up from his chair and came close to me.

I stood there waiting for his move. He came close to me.

"You have got wonderful tits and I want to squeeze and pinch them."

No other man had ever said any such words to me. I could feel blood rushing in my face and waves of sweet sensation going deep inside my pussy.

I stood there silent feeling his breath on my face when his hand moved and cupped my right boob in his hand over my shirt. Then he squeezed it. Oh it was so wonderful.

"Do you like it baby?"

I couldn't say anything.

He cupped my other boob and squeezed both together.

"Tell me, do you like it or not?"

"Yes, I do." I could hardly talk.

A man had touched me for the first time in a very conservative society.

"But someone can come." I said.

"Yes" he left my boobs. "You are a good girl and I'll help you stay here if you remain a good girl."

"I will" I said happily.

"Now go to your room and stay there when the dinner bell rings. Don't go to the dining hall."

"Ok." So he wanted to visit me during dinner time.

"Today is the movie day, so there will not be any interruption. And remember, don't wear bra and panty."

I nodded. I was getting wet with the thought of a man's cock inside my pussy and his hands pinching and pulling my tits.

I did as I was told. I was wearing a very thin shalwar kameez with no under garments. I saw myself in the mirror. My tits were clearly visible under baby pink shirt and the mole on my right tit, close to the nipple was in full view. I loved my body.

I didn't have to wait long when he came in without knocking.

"Wow" he looked at me admiringly.

I smiled.

"Come on, we'll go to another room."

We reached the deserted fourth floor in the same room where I have been living now for the past one year. He closed the door behind us and came close to me. I had never been to this room so I was looking at different things. This room was much different from the ones where we girls used to live. It was spacious and much more comfortable with queen sized bed at one end of the room.

I was engrossed in looking at different things when Farhan cupped my tits from behind. He started squeezing them from over my shirt. Then he turned me to face him and ripped my clothes; first my shirt and then my shalwar. I was standing naked in front of him. By the time he pinched my tits with his thumb and forefinger, I was completely in the show. My pussy was wet and I could feel burning desire inside its folds.

He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. His hands were running over my body. He was erect and I could feel his erection on my tummy. With one hand, he was pinching my tits while his other hand reached down on my mound sending waves of sensation. His forefinger discovered my clit and with slight pressure, it circled the clit area. I started moaning. He broke his kiss and started kissing my neck all the way down to my tits. Then he took the right nipple in his mouth and bit it.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I was moaning.

His hand reached my pussy lips and his mouth my other tit. He ran his finger inside my pussy lips up and down.

"I love this, don't stop, please fuck me." I was moaning.

He bit my other nipple.

"Oh god, oh god ..."

He picked me in his arms and took me to the bed. Then he removed his clothes. I was lying there naked, the nipples on my melon sized boobs erect and my legs spread wide with my cunt juices running down on my thighs.

I could see his over sized belly when he removed his shirt but I was amazed to see his cock. It was erect and massive. He came on top of me, felt my body for a while and then put his mouth on my pussy licking my juices. I was bucking and writhing. His tongue was exploring the folds of my pussy then reached my love hole. My body was feeling waves after waves of sensation. His tongue was going in and out of my pussy hole. By now I was moaning loudly.

He withdrew from my pussy.

"Please don't stop," I pleaded.

"You bitch, you are really enjoying it" he laughed. His face was covered with my pussy juices.

"Yes, I am but please don't stop. I could hardly breathe.

He pinched my clit and I cried. He laughed even more.

"This way my slut will enjoy more." He pinched my clit once again.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I cried.

I wanted this sensation never to stop.

He changed his position.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

I opened it without any question.

"Lick it. Take it in your mouth," his massive dick was touching my lips.

"Please put it in my pussy. I want my pussy to be filled," I asked him.

"I'll fill all your holes slut. I'll fuck every hole of your body." He pushed his dick in my mouth.

The dick was so big that there was no way to take all of it in my mouth. He started fucking my mouth and with his hands he was pulling, kneading and pinching my tits. I never knew that my first time would be so good and sensational. I had been masturbating myself but this was so much better than the use of my own hands.

Farhan's moves in my mouth were becoming fast.

"I'm cuming," he said, breathlessly.

He took out his dick from my mouth and sprayed his cum on my naked and used tits.

Then he fell on top of me. We stayed like that for a while, motionless. My cum covered tits were pressed under his weight.

"Did you enjoy?" Farhan asked me.

"Yes, but my pussy still needs a dick. It's unfair to leave it like this." I had a burning desire somewhere deep inside my very wet pussy.

"Oh yes," he kissed me on my mouth.

"So?" I asked.

"Wait," he said and reached his cell phone.

While he was calling someone, I took a little cum from my tits on my finger and hesitantly licked it.

"Mmmmmmmmm, it's good." I thought. Then I put my finger in the folds of my pussy and felt my juices. I was still dripping wet. I tasted my own juices.

"You taste yummy," Farhan laughed.

I also started laughing.

"Spread your legs," He ordered.

I spread my legs wide open. He put his face there and licked it long and deep.

"UMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHH," I moaned.

There was a knock on the door and without waiting for an answer, the door opened and in came two men.

Farhan raised his head and said, "Come on, here is our fuck toy."

With a tongue constantly licking my pussy and my own hands kneading my boobs, I hardly had time or energy to notice what those two men did after entering the room. All I knew was that after a few moments there were two more sets of hands exploring my body and two more hard dicks fully in view.

Farhan had left me and was watching those two men fondling my tits and fingering the folds of my pussy. One of them was tall and slim, the other was short and a little bulky. Both were naked and erect. They didn't waste much time in foreplay. The tall with a long and thick dick, came on top of me and slowly started entering his dick in my love hole.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I was in pain. His dick seemed too big for my virgin tight pussy.

"You'll love it slut and ask for more," Farhan laughed. He was still naked and was holding his semi hard dick in his hand.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." This time I was louder.

The tall man laughed. I had a searing pain inside my newly invaded hole. The short one also started laughing and then took my left tit in his mouth and bit it a little.

It was strange. I had pain and pleasure together and I did not want either of the two feelings to cease. I loved both. With every thrust of the invading dick, my pussy felt a pleasurable pain. Finally pain ceased and pleasure took over. My pussy was filled with a hard, long and thick throbbing dick. At that time, the short man chose my mouth to fuck and Farhan, started taking shots with his camera.

Till dawn, all three of us remained in a sexual heaven.

After that night, I was given a job in the same boarding and I shifted to this room of the deserted fourth floor. For a whole year I remained there. Sometimes I only had Farhan at night, other times there were more men. After a year, there came a new management and Farhan had to leave. After a month, the new management also asked me to leave and I had to go and live with my chachu. I was not happy with this change till the time I reached my chachu's place. I had no idea that I would become a better slut and a better fuck toy under his guidance. But that story, some other time.