The Journey Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was magnanimous, "sure, buddy, go ahead, touch her all you want. You can even finger her."

The man's hand quickly dipped to Michelle's shaved pubic hair and felt the silkiness that led to her pussy. Greg spoke softly, demandingly, into Michelle's ear, "spread your legs, Michelle."

Michelle looked over her shoulder at Greg and he could see her face redden with humiliation, but she submitted to his demand and spread her legs, immediately feeling the man's bony finger probe at her pussy lips, his untrimmed finger nail scraping her tender skin as he worked into her opening. The stranger hadn't no more than inserted his finger as deeply as he could into the heated interior of Michelle's body when he cried out, "oh, damn, damn," and Greg could see the man's other hand working furiously at his crotch. The hand that had been at Michelle's pussy quickly disappeared inside the car as the man apparently tried to keep from messing his pants with his cum. Greg could only think that it was such a waste. He could have made Michelle suck the man's cock and drink his cum. "Oh, well," Greg thought, "next time." Without a word to the man, Greg turned Michelle and guided her back to the sidewalk, letting her skirt fall back in place as they walked the few feet. He decided it would be more erotic if he left her breasts hanging out of her blouse, so Greg made no effort to put them back and, when Michelle appeared to make a move to do so, Greg wordlessly pushed her hand away. He turned and, with one hand once again cupping a breast, started back down the sidewalk like nothing had happened.

The trembling in Greg's gut told a different story. From the moment that he had exposed Michelle's breasts to the stranger, his cock and nuts had tightened up with the immense arousal he was feeling from being able to do as he wished with his wife. Now Greg couldn't wait for another opportunity to show off his wife and he kept hoping that other male drivers would pass. When they were about a half-block from the intersection with St. Andrews, Greg turned around with Michelle still in his grasp and headed back the way they had come. He wanted to keep Michelle with both breasts hanging out for public viewing, but he certainly didn't want to risk arrest by going out on the town's main thoroughfare with her like that.

They had just turned around and were at the entrance to the mid-block alley when Greg saw a car's headlights make the turn at the corner ahead of them. His heart thundered with anticipation and once again he felt his cock harden and his balls tense up. He decided to make this time even more erotic for the driver, which he fervently hoped was another man. Greg led Michelle just to the opening of the alley and quickly pulled his distended cock out of his pants, at the same time instructing Michelle, "squat down and suck me, Michelle."

Greg had positioned himself and Michelle so she would be facing the street as she squatted and as soon as her mouth enveloped the head of his cock, Greg moved to her side so that Michelle's head was turned and her breasts were in plain sight of the street. Just as the oncoming car was no more than fifty feet away, Greg ordered, "pull your skirt up and spread your legs, baby." Michelle couldn't see the approaching car, so she didn't hesitate to comply with Greg' order, pulling her skirt up with both hands as she controlled Greg's cock with her mouth.

Greg was pleased that Michelle had pulled her dress up to her waist, further than he had asked, and it gave the driver of the approaching car a perfect view of her hair-topped cunt. Greg had his fingers crossed that the driver was once again a man, although he didn't care if a woman saw him having his cock sucked. His only real worry was that it wasn't a cop car, but he was sure it wasn't or he would have seen the light fixture on the car's roof.

As the car got to a the alley Greg saw they were in luck. The car seemed to be filled with teenage boys and, although they didn't stop, they sure had some choice things to say about the 'cock-sucking whore' as they drove by, complete with raucous horn-blowing. Greg was both surprised and disappointed that the boys hadn't stopped and he was puzzled as to why. Michelle had immediately taken her mouth off of his cock at the first sound and tried to stand, but was stopped by Greg's hands on her shoulders. Greg's cock was really beginning to ache for release and he was feeling his nuts begin to throb, too. Greg wanted to avoid a case of 'blue balls', so he pushed Michelle's mouth back on his prick and commanded, "suck me dry, baby. Suck it!" He needed relief right then and there and he wasn't too worried about it dampening his desire for further amusement with his wife. They had plenty of time and Greg knew he'd be ready to give her another load within a half hour or so. He looked down at his dutiful wife hungrily sucking on his rod-hard cock and he was amused by what he was sure she was thinking as she worked to get him off. "She's probably thinking that I'll cum and that'll be it," Greg silently mused. "Man, is she in for a surprise." Those thoughts coupled with Michelle's expert sucking and the heat already burning inside him made Greg explode the contents of his nut sack into Michelle's mouth inside of five minutes. Much less time than it had been taking to get him to cum. Michelle worked at swallowing the copious amount of creamy fluid as Greg began to hump her face to drain the last drop into her willing mouth. He held her there until his cock began to soften and, fishing a handkerchief from his back pocket, used it to first wipe his cum and saliva-slick cock and then handed it to Michelle to wipe her mouth. She gratefully accepted the soiled cloth and rubbed it across her lips and chin in her lady-like mannerism.

Michelle and Greg continued to walk back towards where Greg had parked the car slowly, Greg keeping one hand on a breast possessively, often moving his thumb and forefinger to a nipple to twist and pull it to erection. They had neared the corner where Greg had parked the car without any other drivers passing them as Greg had hoped, so he suggested to Michelle, "put your tits back in your blouse, honey. We'll go in that bar up the street."

Michelle was all too happy to do as Greg said and quickly covered her breasts, taking the opportunity to pull the blouse closed so that little of her breasts were visible. Greg detected her attempt at modesty and immediately put his hand back over her shoulder and pushed the material back to reveal more of her ample breasts. Michelle made no attempt to re-cover herself, resigned to leave her clothing as Greg preferred. They walked on up First Avenue to the middle of the block and paused in front of the solid door with the blinking sign overhead that proclaimed the establishment to be 'The Downtowner'. Greg put his arm around Michelle's waist and hugged her against his side, then warned, "now when we go inside, we'll sit at the bar. I want you to make sure you sit down with your skirt pulled up to just below your ass. And remember, you're to do anything I want, no matter what it is." He looked down at Michelle and squeezed her waist with emphasis. "You understand that, baby?"

Michelle looked up at Greg with her pretty, innocent eyes, biting her lower lip in resignation, and nodded, "yes, Greg, I understand. Just please, pl-l-e-a-s-e don't embarrass me. Please?"

Greg shrugged off her plea with "don't worry about it. These people will never see you again, so it makes no difference." He then pulled open the door and they were immediately flooded with the aroma and noise from within the small bar. A jukebox was playing a thumping, almost ear-splitting rock number and the smell of cigarettes and alcohol permeated the room. Greg had stopped in the small bar before, but he didn't remember it being quite this noisy. It was somewhat of a neighborhood bar, rarely frequented by the many tourists that flocked to Fort Lauderdale, so normally it was pretty quiet. When Greg's eyes adjusted to the subdued lighting, he realized why the bar was a little more noisier than usual. Apparently, a group of men that weren't regulars had found the out-of-the-way bar and decided to use it as their temporary watering hole. Greg knew that a lot of single travelers used the small hotel up the street for their one-night stay-overs, so he assumed that the noisy group were from that hotel and had stumbled on the convenient bar. "Perfect," Greg mentally noted. "Means there'll be plenty of men to have a little fun with."

Greg ushered Michelle towards the bar situated against and running the length of the wall opposite the entrance. He was particularly pleased when he saw that most of the men's eyes were on Michelle as they stood inside the door. Many of them brazenly stared at the petite blond who was obviously not wearing a bra from the imprint of her nipples on the silk blouse. About half of the seats at the bar were vacant with most of the patrons sitting either at the few tables or the booths lining the right side of the room. Greg steered around a couple dancing on the small clear area in the middle of the room and, after quickly browsing the near-darkness, he determined that the woman dancing was the only other woman in the place and she certainly wasn't no match for Michelle. She must have been in her forties, with bleached hair and bony legs peeking out from under her full skirt. Greg thought he recognized her as a woman he often saw walking the streets of the town and he had heard that she was an over-the-hill hooker. "Well," he thought, "she ought to be able to score a few tricks with this crowd."

Greg selected two bar stools together with a guy in a white shirt and tie on one side and an empty stool on the other. Greg guided Michelle to the stool next to the shirt and tie and waited while she scooted her tight little ass upon the stool, enjoying the view from behind her as her efforts caused the unzipped skirt to open enough to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. Greg grinned as he thought of the group of four men who were seated no more than six feet behind Michelle getting such a tantalizing view of her sweet ass crack. He was sure there would be plenty of comments made about the view. To make sure anyone interested would get the best view possible, Greg tugged lightly at the unzipped opening before he sat down.

The bartender stepped in front of them and queried, "what'll it be tonight, folks?"

Greg nodded his head at Michelle and answered, "she'll have a grasshopper and I'll have a vodka and 7up for himself." He laid a twenty on the bar and looked down at Michelle's legs to see if she had done as he had instructed. Greg was pleasantly surprised that she had pretty much done just what he had told her to do, although her skirt wasn't pulled up quite as high as he had instructed. Still, the intent was there and he'd take care of the actual positioning of her skirt hem in time. He could hear someone seated at the table behind them comment in a near-whisper to one of his buddies, "man, she sure looks good. I can see the crack of her ass."

Another voice chimed in, "you think we should tell her that she's unzipped?"

There was silence at the table for a several seconds and then a chorus of "nah-h-h, we shouldn't do that," followed by several loud guffaws. One of the men did get up from the table and made a point of walking right behind Michelle, ostensibly on his way to the bathroom. Greg could see out of the corner of his eye as he sipped his drink that the man noticeably hesitated directly behind Michelle with his eyes glued to the opening in her skirt. Greg heard him let out a gush of air before the man continued on his way to the restrooms located on the far side of the bar. Greg glanced over his shoulder at the remaining men at the table and grinned knowingly as though he was letting them know they could look all they wanted to. He then made them aware that he knew what they were looking at as he slid his hand inside Michelle's skirt and stroked her bare skin. His action caused a mixed reaction from the table, with one man shaking his head in disbelief while the two others laughed. One gave Greg the 'thumbs-up' sign and then slapped the table noisily.

Greg had noticed while he was looking at the men seated behind them that the couple who had been dancing must have left. At least, he couldn't see the older woman anywhere and the dance floor was now completely vacant. This gave Greg an idea of how to further excite the several men populating the smoke-filled bar. He leaned to Michelle and stated more than asked, "let's dance, baby." Then he whispered in her ear, "when you turn around on the stool to get down, make sure your legs are spread. I want those guys behind us to see up your skirt."

Michelle looked at Greg with tightened lips, but nodded her acquiescence. Greg slid off his stool and waited for Michelle to dismount like he had told her. True to her word, Michelle used her feet on the stool rungs to swing herself around and just as she was directly facing the men, she opened her legs. Her skirt had ridden up to no more than four inches below her crotch and the effect of her opening her legs definitely must have given the men just feet from her a very nice shot of her pussy. One spilled his drink when he first saw the unexpected sight and another shouted out to no one in particular, "hot damn!" Other patrons, including the bartender, turned to look at the man, unaware of what had caused his outburst. None of them could see what that one individual saw as Michelle was now walking with Greg towards the small dance floor. Greg watched as the men talked to each other with a great deal of animation about what they had seen. He couldn't help but grin wickedly and he felt his cock twitch with the excitement he was feeling. He wrapped his arms around Michelle's waist and pulled her to him as the jukebox started a slow dance tune that he didn't recognize. Neither of them could dance very well, but to Greg that wasn't the purpose of him suggesting they dance. He wasted no time in dropping both hands to Michelle's ass and meaningfully began to knead both cheeks. At one point he paused in front of one table with two men and, gripping both sides of the undone zipper, pulled Michelle's skirt open wide, then slipped a hand inside and ran a finger up her moist crack. He grinned invitingly at the two men as he saw they were enjoying the show and he was certain from the wink that one of them gave him that they definitely approved of his actions.

Too soon the jukebox went silent and Greg led Michelle back to her seat at the bar. They sat there silently for a couple of minutes nursing their drinks before Greg dropped his right hand to Michelle's exposed inner thigh. He began to lightly stroke her smooth skin, gradually working her skirt higher up her leg. The noisy group at the table behind them couldn't see what he was doing, but Greg did notice that the white shirt and tie beside Michelle was furtively casting glances down at her exposed legs so Greg decided to give the man a real show. With one swift move of his hand, Greg shoved the front of Michelle's skirt above her pubic mound, then moved his hand back to her soft thigh to continue stroking. As he stroked her smooth skin, Greg made it a point to let his little finger brush against Michelle's pussy with each upward stroke. The man beside Michelle was now openly staring down at her exposed womanhood, so Greg took it one step further, pulling Michelle's left leg tightly against his and he then sunk his middle finger in her thoroughly wet pussy. The fact that she was wet momentarily surprised Greg, although he knew from experience that touching her thighs always had that effect.

After fingering Michelle for at least a couple of minutes to the thorough delight of the man next to her, Greg leaned in front of Michelle and spoke to the stranger, "you interested in some fun, buddy?"

Greg's question took the stranger by surprise but before he could answer, Greg added, "if you are, join us in the restroom in a couple of minutes."

Greg didn't wait for a reply but quickly got up from the bar stool and, taking Michelle by the arm, pulled her off her stool. Michelle had heard Greg's question to the stranger, but she was still surprised by his impulsive move and she followed him meekly as they headed towards the hallway where the restrooms were located. Several pair of eyes hungrily watched her as Greg led her by the hand. The restrooms were located at the end of what must have been a ten-foot hall, men's on one side and women's on the other. Greg opened the door to the women's room and pulled Michelle inside while he held the door open with his foot, keeping an eye on the dark hallway. Greg bent his face to Michelle's and kissed her passionately, working his tongue inside her mouth as he undid the single button holding up her skirt and let it fall around her ankles. Greg could feel his cock begin to throb as Michelle's excitement grew and she began to wildly return his kiss. Greg wanted her hot to trot, so he worked his hand between them and began to massage Michelle's clit. His touch had the desired effect as he knew it would. Michelle began to grind her hips so her clit was pushed hard against Greg's probing fingers and Greg could hear her breathing become deep and labored.

Greg was beginning to wonder if the stranger was going to accept the invitation when he finally saw him in the hallway. Without moving his mouth from Michelle's, Greg motioned for the man to enter the ladies room while he stepped backward with Michelle in his arms. When his back touched the stall, Greg put his hands on Michelle's shoulders and pushed meaningfully down. She didn't hesitate, but quickly sunk to her knees on the cold tiled floor and started fumbling with the zipper to Greg's pants. Greg stopped her and motioned for the obviously aroused stranger to take his place. The guy had his cock out even before Greg signaled for him to take his place in front of her and Michelle didn't even have a chance to realize fully what was going on before the man had stuck his prick in her mouth. She froze at the strange intrusion until Greg ordered, "suck his dick, Michelle. Show him how good you can suck a dick."

Greg stood at their side silently watching as Michelle obeyed. Greg was pleased to see that she actually got into the task, sucking, licking and sucking at the man's cock like it was a melting ice cream cone. Greg knelt down behind Michelle and ran one hand under her ass, searching for her pussy hole with his middle digit. He was surprised to find her cunt lips open and wet. "A slut at heart," Greg thought to himself as he began to finger Michelle's receptive orifice. He could hear rather than see the effect on Michelle's devouring of the man's cock as she began to moan around the thick meat in her mouth and her head began to bob up and down the slick length with abandon. With her expertise at sucking a dick, it took a mere five minutes before the stranger tensed up, moaned in a guttural tone, and, holding Michelle's head, began to shoot thick wads of cum down her throat. Greg watched Michelle's throat muscles work to swallow the gummy fluid, unable to move with the tight grip the man kept on her head. Greg wiped his pussy juice coated finger on Michelle's ass and then straightened up, waiting for her to drain the man's built-up passion from his balls. After a minute or so of spurting in her mouth, the gratified man backed his deflating cock out of Michelle's mouth, walked wordlessly to the sink and retrieved a paper towel from the holder, then began to wipe his still-dripping cock.

Greg grinned at him and the stranger grinned back, then finally spoke in an exhausted voice, "man, that was good! She can really suck a cock." He put his shriveling dick back in his pants and opened the restroom door, then paused as he turned to Michelle and Greg. "Thanks for the head, sweet thing. You were terrific." He looked down the hallway and then disappeared from view as he headed back to the bar.