The Journey Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg had helped Michelle to her feet and stood there holding her with his arms around her waist. "You did great, baby. I'm proud of you."

Michelle turned her face up to look at Greg and smiled her heart-melting smile, "really, Greg? Did I do like you wanted?"

"Mmm, you sure did, honey. That was something to watch." He put a hand between her legs and lightly fingered her hot slit, still coated with her passion juice and then added, "looks like you enjoyed it too." Greg chuckled at the revelation.

Michelle's face turned slightly red at Greg's observation and then admitted, "well, it was okay. Not like I thought it would be for the first time I've done that to another man. It did get me a little excited."

"A LITTLE," Greg mocked. "From the way you're dripping, I'd say you were VERY excited."

Michelle blushed again, evidently embarrassed that she had actually been turned on by the brief sex act with a complete stranger. She pulled out of Greg's arms and bent to pick up her skirt from the floor, more to hide her embarrassment than the need to get dressed.

Greg patted Michelle on one firm ass cheek, "well, you put your skirt back on and I'll go back to the bar." He added as he opened the door, "and leave the zipper down. We're not finished yet."

Greg returned to the bar and he was certain that several of the men, particularly those sitting at the table behind the stools where Michelle and he had been sitting, were smirking at him knowingly. Greg shrugged it off, actually hoping that the bar's patrons did figure out why he and Michelle had gone to the restroom at the same time. He saw that the recipient of Michelle's hot mouth had left and the stool which was next to where Michelle had been sitting was now vacant. He sat down and picked up his now warm drink and took a gulping swallow then turned to look around the bar, curious if they had lost any more customers. The place seemed to have about the same number of men, Greg guessed maybe eighteen or twenty, and he wondered which ones might be interested in having a gang-bang with his sexy wife. He noticed that several of the men suddenly turned their heads towards the end of the hallway and he shifted his gaze to see what had drawn their attention. They were all watching Michelle re-enter the room and she was a sight to watch, as she walked toward him. Each step in her high heels made her unbridled breasts jiggle enticingly and Greg could see that her nipples were erect and quite noticeable under her flimsy blouse. She was a pleasure to watch and Greg, like most of the men in the room, stared at her as she made her way to his side. She lifted one leg onto her stool and pulled herself up, the action making her skirt rise far up her thighs, which she made no effort to conceal.

The bartender stopped in front of them just as Michelle got seated and inquired, "freshen your drinks for you?"

Greg took Michelle's empty glass and handed it to the bartender. "You can give her another one, but I'm okay."

The bartender nodded and went to fix Michelle another grasshopper. Greg then leaned over to Michelle and whispered, "I'm going to leave for a few minutes and I want you to stay right here."

Michelle looked at him with consternation, "you're not going to leave me here, are you?"

"No, no, sugar. Nothing like that. I'm just going to leave for a few minutes to give some of the guys here a chance to make a move on you." Greg studied Michelle's face to see her reaction to his plan, then added, "I told you we weren't finished. Remember?"

"Y-yes, I remember, Greg. But do you have to leave me here?" Michelle almost whined.

"Yeh, I've got to, baby. As long as I'm here, I doubt if any of these guys will even flirt with you and I want you to have some fun with them." He put his hand on her thigh and rubbed it meaningfully, "after all, my sexy wife was 'a little excited' earlier."

Michelle blushed again, and then asked, "what should I do? Just sit here?"

Greg started to reply but stopped as the bartender walked up and placed Michelle's drink on a napkin in front of her then walked on down the bar, polishing the shiny surface. Greg then whispered, "more or less. Just sit here and see what happens. I'll bet that I won't be gone five minutes before some guy comes up and asks you to dance or something."

Michelle nodded her understanding and Greg elaborated, "if any of them ask you to dance, don't turn them down. Dance with anyone who asks, and if they try to feel you, I want you to let them." He studied her face for reaction and, seeing none, asked, "got that, baby?"

"You mean I should let them touch me if they want? Like on my breasts or . . ." Michelle's voice trailed off and when she saw that was what Greg meant, she complained, "but that's so slutty, Greg. They'll think that I-I'm a whore or something."

"So what?" Greg shot back, slightly raising his voice. "You'll never see them again. It's not like any of these men go to our church or are neighbors. Nothing like that. So why worry about what they'll think?"

Michelle stared at her glass of green alcohol, then took a lady-like sip. She looked at Greg resignedly and murmured, "I guess you're right. I just feel funny about it, is all."

"Of course I'm right," Greg retorted. He patted Michelle's thigh again and started to rise from his seat, then bent to whisper in her ear, "relax, honey, and enjoy yourself. I'll be back shortly."

Without a look back at her, Greg made his way through the tables and left the bar. He stood outside on the sidewalk a minute, unsure of what he would do to pass the time, then decided to go to the car where he had left his cigarettes. Michelle didn't like him to smoke, but right then Greg needed one more than he ever had. His insides were trembling with the excitement of the night's events and the thoughts of Michelle getting fucked by several men really made him horny. He needed something to slow himself down and Greg felt a cigarette right then would certainly help. When he reached the corvette, Greg fished a cigarette out from under the seat where he kept them hidden and lit it with trembling hands. Greg studied his hands for a moment, amazed at the effect his realized fantasies were having on him. "What a high!" Greg exclaimed to no one. He suddenly decided to drive around the town and see if there was anything going on, so Greg cranked the big engine and peeled rubber away from the curb.

Greg drove around the few city blocks of the downtown area a few times, not seeing much activity, other than the usual street-walking gays that congregated around the shuffleboard park. After about twenty minutes of such aimless driving, Greg headed back to where he had previously parked the car and walked back up to the bar. He swung open the heavy door and stood just inside for a few seconds and looked for Michelle. She was no longer at the bar and he didn't see her at any of the tables. He didn't see the noisy foursome that had sat behind them, either. Then he heard their voices to his left and turned to see the four men and Michelle seated in a booth. Michelle was seated between two of the men with the other two sitting across from them and she seemed to be having a pretty good time. She didn't even notice Greg walking up to the booth, but no wonder, with her mouth glued to the guy's in the back of the booth. At first Greg felt a twinge of jealousy but then quickly dismissed it as a wave of excitement enveloped him at the sight of his wife tongue-locked with some stranger.

One of the men must have seen him approach the booth, because Michelle and her kissing partner suddenly broke their embrace and she looked at him like a deer caught in a car's headlights. Her look didn't go unnoticed to Greg and he wondered why she would feel like she had been caught doing something she wasn't supposed to be doing when he had told her to even let men feel her. As he stood at the side of the booth, Greg could see that there had been plenty of feeling going on, too. Michelle's skirt was clear up to her waist and one breast was out of her blouse. She saw where he was looking and immediately pulled her skirt down, then a little fearfully greeted Greg. "Oh, hi, honey. I didn't see you walk in." She then tried to explain what had been going on and why she was sitting with the four men. "We were just talking about places we've been. These guys travel all over the US."

Greg could tell be the way Michelle was rushing her words that she was afraid he would be mad at her for sitting with the men and it amused him. The man sitting on the outside of the booth next to Michelle got up and motioned for Greg to sit down next to Michelle and Greg thanked him as he squeezed into the booth next to Michelle. He decided to put her and the men at ease and laughed, "yeh, I saw the talking you all were doing. What I want to know is why you pulled your skirt down, baby." Even as he spoke, Greg reached down and pulled Michelle's skirt back up to her waist. "You know I like you naked, so you don't need to cover up just because I'm here."

All of the men were relieved that Greg wasn't upset or going to start anything over his wife sitting with them. Immediately, their previous chatter was renewed and Greg could see Michelle visibly relax. He ran his hand up her thigh and felt of her pussy. It was obvious from the puckered pussy lips that she had been fingered thoroughly, too. Greg even felt some of her cunt juice coating her entire crotch, she was so wet. That realization made his cock throb and Greg now knew that his ultimate fantasy would happen that night. He was going to see his wife get gang-banged and his excitement was hard to contain.

The man sitting on the other side of Michelle stuck his hand out and announced, "I'm Carl." Greg took his hand and gave it a firm shake, then Carl proceeded to introduce the others in the booth. He pointed first at the one sitting directly across from him and said, "that weasel there is Joe, and next to him is Charlie, and the other buzzard is Mack." All of the men laughed at Carl's introductions and shook hands with Greg, then Carl spoke again, "hope you don't mind us sitting with your pretty lady here. We saw you had left and I thought I'd ask her to dance and one thing led to another. You know how it is when you're in a strange town, don't you? Nice to have some pretty company." Carl beamed at Michelle as he made the compliment, obviously quite taken with her beauty and, from the way things had been going, hopeful that he was going to get into her pants.

Greg spoke to Michelle, "well, did you enjoy your dancing, baby?"

Michelle's face brightened up as she answered, "I sure did! Everyone of them asked me to dance. But Carl couldn't keep his hands off my behind," she playfully teased the man next to her.

In his own defense, Carl interjected, "well, what you expect a man to do when you leave your skirt open? I figured that's why you kept it unzipped."

Carl's statement gave Greg the opening he had been looking for, "that is why I told her to keep it unzipped, Carl. Hell, I wanted to give you guys a treat. I'm glad you took the opportunity." He meaningfully rubbed Michelle's exposed pussy and continued, "I can tell you did more than feel her ass, too. You sure got her all hot wet!" Greg laughed to indicate he didn't mind then pulled Michelle's left leg over on top of his, spreading her pussy wide. Greg issued his invitation, "you don't have to stop feeling her just because I'm here, you know."

Greg didn't have to repeat himself, for Carl quickly put his hand between Michelle's legs and began to enthusiastically finger her soaking-wet pussy. Michelle spread her legs further, putting her right leg over Carl's as she slid down in her seat a little. Greg knew that Michelle loved being fingered almost as much as being fucked and he also knew that in no time at all she'd be begging to be fucked. Once she was aroused enough, she lost all of her inhibitions. The men sitting across the table leaned forward to watch their friend finger Michelle, noisily proclaiming that they wanted some of the action too. Charlie reached across the table and pulled Michelle's blouse open, releasing her full breasts, and began to lightly pull on first one nipple and then another, gradually working each to a fully erect state. It was obvious that Michelle was responding to the attention as she sat back against the seat with her eyes closed and mouth partially open, her chest beginning to rise and fall sharply with her rising passion. Greg was all too familiar with how Michelle was so quick to respond to sexual stimulus. Usually, just a light touch on her private parts was enough to elicit an overwhelming urge for sex, but having the attention of two men was like pouring gasoline on a burning fire.

Mack wistfully complained, "god, I wish now that I hadn't given up my seat. Man, she's hot!"

Greg couldn't resist the opportunity and got up from the bench seat. "Well, Mack, it's only fair that I give it back to you. Come on. We'll swap places."

Mack couldn't believe his good fortune and quickly jumped out of his seat and took his place next to the finger-fucked Michelle. He wasted no time in beginning his own exploration of her body, his hands roaming over her bronzed skin, feeling the silky hairs above her pussy and dipping one finger inside her alongside Carl's. The two fingers in her burning cunt made Michelle squirm with sensual delight and low moans escaped her throat. Greg saw the sharp intake of breath when Mack bent over and took one nipple in his mouth and he knew that Michelle had just had her first orgasm, although it was nowhere near the climaxes she was capable of having. It was just a preliminary release of the orgasmic tensions he could see was building in her.

Greg felt it was time to really get some action going while Michelle was at her peak of arousal, so he asked no one in particular, "you guys got a hotel room or something? We need to get Michelle out of here before we all shoot our loads."

Both Joe and Charlie chimed in at the same time, "oh, yeh, let's take her to our room."

Carl happily expressed all of their feelings. "Al-l-right! Party time!" He pulled Michelle's skirt back down and helped Mack shove her tits back inside her blouse in a speedy preparation to leave. Greg never saw guys so eager and ready to leave a bar. "But then, you have to understand their motivation", Greg thought. As soon as Carl and Mack had Michelle somewhat presentable, all six got up and headed for the door, the men besides themselves with anticipation. As they headed up the sidewalk towards the small hotel, Carl put his arm around Michelle and stuck his hand in the still-unzipped opening of her skirt. He heard Carl compliment, "Michelle, baby, you have such a nice ass." Everyone laughed while Joe, Mack and Charlie jockeyed for position on the other side of Michelle, wanting to enjoy some of the benefits that Carl was receiving. Joe did manage to stay next to Michelle long enough to tilt her face up an hungrily kiss her full lips before being pushed aside by Charlie.

When they got to the hotel, Carl happened to think how it would look if all of them walked in with a woman when the desk clerk knew they hadn't checked in with one. It was Joe who suggested, "why don't Greg and Michelle go around back to the fire escape and we'll let them in when we get to our rooms?"

"Yeh, that'll work!" Mack exclaimed. "Our rooms are on the second floor and I remember seeing the fire escape go all the way to the roof when we parked our cars in the back."

Everyone nodded agreement to the plan and, while the four men entered the hotel, Greg led Michelle around the back to the alley that ran the length of the block. He knew of the fire escape, as he knew just about everything there was to know of the downtown area, having pretty much grown up on the streets of Fort Lauderdale. He and Michelle made their way up the metal steps of the rickety fire escape and waited on the landing outside the second floor hallway. Greg took the opportunity to stick his hand up Michelle's skirt and finger her some more while they waited, wanting to keep her desire at a fever-pitch for what was to come. Through the glass in the metal door he could see the four men hurrying down the hall, seeming like children trying for first place. Greg thought they were comical the way they were acting over Michelle, but he was glad they were so eager.

Charlie was the first one to the door and he fumbled with the heavy slide bolt that locked the door but couldn't seem to budge it. Carl pushed him out of the way and after a couple of hard jerks, managed to get the steel bolt to slide back. He slowly opened the door, trying to keep it from squeaking on the seldom-used hinges. As soon as the door was open wide enough, Greg pushed Michelle through the opening and quickly followed her. Carl had grabbed Michelle as soon as she came through the door and was already hugging her and rubbing her firm butt, leaving Greg and Charlie to close the door and slide the bolt back in place. As soon as they were finished, the six of them headed down the hallway to the front of the hotel, where Joe quickly unlocked the door to the room that he and Carl were sharing.

As soon as they were all inside and the door closed, Carl had Michelle in his arms and was deep-tonguing her. Michelle wrapped her arms around his neck and was hungrily pulling on his six-foot frame as though she wanted to climb his body. Fortunately, her passion hadn't lessened at all during the short time since they had left the bar and this drove all of the men in the room to further arousal. Carl was untying Michelle's blouse while Joe was behind her, undoing the single button holding up her skirt. In an instant Michelle was stripped naked, except for her white shoes, for all of them to bask in her gorgeous body. Carl held her at arm's length and let his eyes wander over every delicious inch before declaring, "god, girl, how did you ever get to be so beautiful?" He then looked at Greg and shook his head in disbelief. "You're one lucky bastard, Greg." Carl then pulled Michelle tightly against his body and resumed kissing her as his erection built between them. In the meantime, Joe was still behind Michelle, tracing her curves with his fingers as he admired how flawless she was. After a minute of teasing her skin, Joe's hand disappeared in her crotch. Michelle immediately spread her legs in response, hungry for any probing of her aching sex tunnel. Joe was able to finger her for just a few seconds before Michelle swung her legs up and around Carl's waist, locking her ankles behind his back, feeling his rock-hard cock pushing against his pants into her belly. Her change in position only made it easier for Joe to apply his digital arousal of Michelle's pussy and soon he had two fingers in her and was moving his arm like a jack hammer.

Michelle's moans escaping for her tongue-probed mouth became louder and more urgent, almost insistent. Her passion didn't go unnoticed with Carl as he carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. Michelle unlocked her ankles and spread her legs wide while Carl quickly slipped off his pants and underwear. Joe had cussed when Carl had taken Michelle's hot pussy from him, but he had quickly recovered and was at Michelle's head while Carl undressed. He pulled his skinny cock out and Michelle unhesitatingly rolled on her side and, in one swift move, buried the whole length in her mouth, her soft, pouty lips mashing against Joe's zipper. The other three men could just stand and watch in awe as Carl got between Michelle's legs, rubbed his extra-thick cock up and down her drenched slit a couple of times and then plunged all the way inside her.

Michelle's reaction was immediate as she curled her back inward, bringing her pelvis up to meet Carl's first plunge. Then, as Carl worked his veined prick in and out in slow strokes, Michelle would rock her pelvis while her pussy muscles squeezed the pleasure-giving rod inside her. Greg was very familiar with that movement of Michelle's. He had known few women who could fuck like his wife, who knew instinctively what felt good for a man. She had what he had often heard was a 'snapping pussy' and she sure knew how to use it. And all of her attention wasn't focused on getting her cunt filled, either. She was still able to work her mouth and tongue in her feverish, all-devouring manner that could suck a man's balls dry. Which is exactly what she did to poor Joe. He didn't even last two minutes before shooting his load of aged cum in Michelle's mouth, apologizing over and over for doing it in her mouth. Little did he know that Michelle actually loved the taste of cum and it only served to make her fuck more wildly, if that was possible.