The Journey Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Joe pulled his skinny dick out of Michelle's mouth, Carl laid down on her full-length and then, with his hands under her hips to hold his cock in her, he rolled the two of them over until he was on his back. Michelle liked this position and immediately began to ride Carl's cock in a frenzy, moving her ass up and down over the hard pole inside her while grinding her pelvis back and forth and in circular motions. It was obvious to the men watching the action on the bed that she was manipulating Carl's cock so that it was rubbing against her distended clit and it was sending her over the edge as she began to toss her head and pant, mewing indistinguishable sounds that came out something like, "uh-uh-uhhh".

Watching the two fucking on the bed, Charlie commented, "god, she sure has a beautiful butt! The way she's moving it makes me want to stick my dick in it." He studied the muscular rippling of Michelle's ass for another minute before timidly asking Greg, "think she'd mind if I did that? I mean stick it in her ass? I've always wanted to try fucking a woman in the ass, but the wife won't hear of it."

Greg chuckled at Charlie's question, amused that the man would be concerned as to whether Michelle would mind. "Naw, she won't mind, Charlie. I've fucked that ass many times. Fact is, she might really enjoy while Carl is stuffing her pussy."

Charlie didn't need any more encouragement as he quickly undid his pants and kicked them and his shoes off, then climbed up on the bed behind the gyrating Michelle. Carl had wrapped both palms around Michelle's breasts and was using the bouncing globes as handles as he tried to control her wild ride of his cock. When Charlie pushed on Michelle's back she willingly collapsed onto Carl's body without missing a stroke. Charlie spit on his hand and rubbed the saliva on his long, skinny cock, then held Michelle's bucking ass still for a brief instant while he guided his tool to her puckered hole. His skinny cock easily spread her sphincter and in one push, Charlie's cock head was inside, her heated bowels yielding to the intruding, stiff meat. Michelle let out one "unggg" before she relaxed and began to rock her body back and forth on Carl's form.

Charlie's cock gradually worked it's way into the hot, tight hole between Michelle's muscular buttocks and as it filled her rectum, Michelle became even more excited, almost delirious from the full feeling she was experiencing, the indescribable pleasure of two cocks rubbing against the thin wall separating her uterus from her bowels. She couldn't believe the immense sensation the two insertions were imparting inside her, igniting every nerve with each stroke in and out. The cock in her asshole hadn't been in her for more than two minutes before she felt the most terrific climax she had ever felt hit her. She dug her fingernails into poor Carl's shoulders and let out a loud "agghhhh" as her orgasm hit it's peak and her ass began to move back and forth at a faster pace as Charlie's belly began to slap her rear with his hip-plunging thrusts.

Greg thought he would cum in his pants when Mack, ready to explode, stepped to the head of the bed with cock in hand and pulled Michelle's face to his offered meat. It was the sight that Greg had dreamed of . . . his wife with three cocks in her simultaneously. Even in his dreams Greg had never imagined that Michelle would be so wild as she was fucked in every hole. He was fascinated as he watched her suck and slurp at Mack's cock as though it was her last meal while she rocked her ass back and forth, sounds of intense pleasure escaping from her stuffed mouth around the burly dick she seemed to be adoring. Greg's only regret at that point was that he didn't have a camera to record the fantastic, unbelievably erotic scene. Here was this beautiful female creature in a mere few minutes transformed into a rutting animal, insatiable in her lust for cocks. Greg just couldn't believe that his plan would turn out this way and he was fascinated by the ongoing fuck scene in front of him. Both he and Joe watched in amazement as this shy, innocent-looking girl devoured the cocks in her. While the three men enjoying Michelle's body were getting the pleasure of their lifetimes, Greg and Joe were receiving the ultimate voyeurism. A vision that neither of them would ever forget.

Charlie was the first to lose control, the hot, tight tube grasping his dick and milking his balls. He attempted to hold Michelle's hips still as he released his hot sperm inside her with a loud grunt and then a series of "agghhh, agghhh, god, oh god," mumblings. In another instant, he had collapsed on top of Michelle's back, thoroughly exhausted and drained. Michelle squirmed beneath Charlie, his weight crushing her small form, before he came to his senses and lifted his weight off of her, letting his feces-coated dick slide out of her gripping hole and crawling off the bed.

Carl was the next one to spurt his load of cum in Michelle . . . finally. Greg couldn't believe how long the big man had lasted with the way Michelle had fucked his thick sausage-like tool, but he had to hand it to Carl as he just laid there while his dick deflated in Michelle's dripping cunt, watching her mouth work on his buddy Mack's prick just inches from his face. He knew that the way Michelle was sucking Mack's cock, it wouldn't be long before she would drain him of his cum and passion. Carl was right, for no more than five minutes later, he saw his buddy arch his back like a copulating dog and could even see his dick swell as he emptied his seed into Michelle's hungry mouth. He was fascinated to watch her throat muscles work as she swallowed the thick, gummy cream and then start to lick the emptied dick clean of all evidence of ejaculation. "God, she's insatiable," Carl thought as he saw her tongue lap up the few drops of cum left. As soon as Mack pulled his cock away from Michelle's demanding mouth, Carl rolled her over onto her back and got off the bed. He stood there a moment looking down at her lying there with her legs spread invitingly, possibly waiting for another dick to be shoved in her, a rosy glow on her face, her eyes closed as though in peaceful slumber, appearing so contented. She was really beautiful and Carl still found it hard to believe that he and his buddies had been so lucky. Normally, you'd only get a girl like Michelle by paying some high-priced call girl. They had really hit a gold mine that night. And it wasn't like banging some whore that they all chipped in to buy. No, with Michelle it was almost like making love.

Greg had waited purposefully to be last to enjoy his wife's body, wanting to watch his fantasy unfold before releasing his cum inside her. Now that each of the four men had enjoyed her, Greg removed his pants and shoes and then climbed up on the bed between his wife's legs. He looked at her appreciatively for a couple of minutes before moving between her out-stretched thighs and rubbing the tip of his cock through the puddle of cum now leaking from between her puffy cunt lips. Michelle immediately moaned a hushed sound of desire and opened her legs wider, placing her heels almost beside her full hips, eagerly anticipating the next cock to fill her wanting pussy. She didn't even open her eyes to see who her present lover was, merely waiting for a cock to be slipped inside the sex channel that craved more of the sensations experienced that night. Greg didn't make her wait any longer as he grasped her ankles and pushed her legs towards her head, bending Michelle in half, raising her cum-soaked ass high off the bed. Greg held her legs in position and let his cock find her hot pussy without guidance, then proceeded to lower his weight slowly, so slowly, enjoying the feeling of her sheath-like channel enveloping his cock, inch by inch, rippling along the vein-studded length.

The teasing feel of the slow entrance made Michelle cry out "please! P-l-e-e-e-s-e, give it to me. Please!" She opened her eyes and saw it was her husband and smiled warmly, passionately, her arms reaching out to him, wanting him as she hadn't for some time, burning with the desire of partially-fulfilled release. "Fuck me, Greg. Please, fuck me," she begged.

That was all Greg needed as he began to methodically slide his cock in and out of the willing cavity, sensuously feeling the intense heat of Michelle's insides, delighting in her hunger to be fucked. He could feel his eight-inch cock strike the back side of her uterus, flicking at the knobby cervix deep inside the cavern, enjoying the way Michelle winced with a sexual pain each time he poked her inner organs. Greg held his body stiff as though doing push ups and let his rock-hard cock plunge mercilessly inside the receptacle with each downward thrust of his hips, causing Michelle to grunt with each stroke, not from the pain he was inflicting on her insides, but from the sheer delight of sensation mixed with the pain. The way Greg was fucking her was the ultimate culmination to what had been a heavenly sex-filled night and Michelle reveled in it. She felt herself cum several times before Greg's cock filled her pussy. When he had felt the last spurt leave his cock, Greg pulled out of Michelle's punished cunt, released her legs and squatted on her chest. Michelle knew what he wanted and began to lick the mixture of pussy juice and cum off of her husband's dick, smacking her lips with satisfaction as she cleaned him thoroughly.

Everyone was pretty well worn out afterwards and, although all of the men begged them to spend the night, Greg decided that he and Michelle would go on home. Carl walked them back to the fire escape door and, after giving Michelle a deep goodnight kiss, handed Greg his business card. "Y'all call me and I'll let you know when we'll be back down this way again." He rubbed Michelle's behind and added, "I sure would like to see you again. It's been one terrific night." Greg assured Carl that they'd be in touch and went through the door with Michelle in tow.

On the way home neither Greg or Michelle said much, each immersed in their thoughts of the night's events, reliving each minute. It wasn't until they had both washed and climbed into bed that Greg finally asked what had been on his mind most of the night. "Did you enjoy tonight, honey?"

Michelle was silent for a minute, lying on her side with her back to Greg, then spoke carefully, softly, "well, I enjoyed pleasing you, honey. I wanted to show you that I love you."

Greg took her words to mean that she only participated in the fuck-fest because of him and didn't really derive any pleasure from all of the sex. He knew that was contrary to how she appeared while she was being fucked, but then Greg rationalized that it may have all been an act on her part. From personal experience, he knew that it was easy for a woman to lead a man into thinking they enjoyed getting fucked, so that was a possibility. "At least," Greg reminded himself, "I got to make one fantastic dream come true." Then he fell asleep with visions of his wife being fucked in every hole by a continuous line of strangers.

The sex between Greg and Michelle was better for the next two weeks than even when they had first started making out. Any time that Greg would think back to that erotic night of sex, he would attack Michelle and she readily responded with her own demands. Nothing more had been spoken between them of the happenings of that wild night and Greg had assumed that Michelle wanted to forget that it even happened, so he didn't mention it, content to remember how it was that night.

Then, one Saturday after Greg had to spend the day at his office catching up on some work, he opened the door from the garage and there was Michelle, dressed in the same outfit as she had worn that fateful night. Greg could see she wasn't wearing a bra and, as she turned slowly for him to see, he also noticed that the zipper to her skirt was pulled all the way down and there was no sign of panties. She turned back to face him and in almost-pleading voice, asked, "honey, can we go to that bar again?"

Greg could see the desire in her eyes, a distant, far-off look, and he knew where her thoughts had gone. He wondered silently, "have I created a slut?"

- The End -