The Journey Begins

Story Info
First time wife sharing with an old military friend.
1.6k words
3.73
32.3k
16
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will begin this true story by telling you the truth about us. We are a normal working professional couple with two children. I am 48 and stand 6'4," 195 pounds with short brown, but graying hair. I work out and try to stay in shape, but am still 48. I keep my balls and average cock trimmed and shave. My wife Katherine is 39 and is 5'9," and weighs about 165 pounds. She has long dirty blond hair when she adds some color, beautiful blue eyes, a gorgeous smile, and in my opinion, a great body. She has 38D tits, which she added after our last child was born. She keeps her pussy nice and smooth with a landing strip on top and she has an ass to die for.

As I said, we are a normal couple and have a great sex life. We were open with each other and often discuss our fantasies with each other, but they were just that, talk to heat things up in the bedroom. Katherine has been a great lover since about three days after we met and has always been willing to experiment with new things.

So a few years ago we were celebrating Katherine's birthday and had some friends over. An old buddy of mine, Larry, from my military days came up from Florida to visit. We were also trying to set him up with another friend of ours, Heather. As most parties go, we all began drinking and just hanging out. Heather as it turned out had too much to drink and we put her to bed and the rest of us decided to call it a night as we all had quite a bit to drink as well.

Katherine and I went to our room in the back part of the house where we began making out. She had a few Jaeger Bombs which always keep her awake and she was nowhere ready to go to sleep. We began undressing each other and continuing kissing and feeling each other up. I ran my hands down to her pussy and she was extremely wet. I began kissing my way down her neck to her beautiful tits and was about halfway down her stomach when she stopped me and rolled me over. I thought she was going to suck my dick or climb on top, but she completely shocked me by saying she wanted to go get Larry and invite him back so she could suck his dick while I fucked her. She began justifying it by saying since we promised him a hook up with Heather and she was passed out that it was not fair for him to drive all this way and go to bed with no action. She also reminded me that it was her birthday.

Now, as I mentioned earlier, we have fantasized and talked with each other about it and I have had fantasies of a threesome with her, but it always involved a girl. Specifically, it always involved her old college roommate who she admitted to fooling around with one night along with another friend of ours. She said it was just kissing and light touching, but did not go any further than that. I have no reason to believe otherwise as she has always been open while talking about sex and her sexual past.

I just looked at her and told her if that was what she wanted I was good with it. She got up immediately and went to her panty drawer and got a pair of sexy panties and put them on. She never hesitated, and when she walked out of the room she was the most confident woman I have ever seen with only the pair of panties on. I watched her strut down the hall until she disappeared around the corner. I was laying there with a raging hard on wondering what was going to happen. It was only about a minute later that she appeared back in the room with Larry in tow. He took one look at me with my hard-on and laughed. Being former roommates and military together we have seen each other naked, but never like this. To say he was a little apprehensive was an understatement, but Katherine being her sexy convincing self, reminded him it was her birthday and that she just wanted to suck his cock while I fucked her. He relented like any red blooded male would have in the same situation.

Larry is a little shorter than me probably about 5'11" and a little heavier at around 215 pounds. He has short blond hair and green eyes. He also has a tattoo running the complete length of his left arm. We have been friends for over 25 years. He is a great guy, but has had some issues with relationships over the years, thus the reason we were trying to get him a booty call with our friend Heather. His cock is a little longer and thicker than mine which Kristie might well enjoy. I am not self-conscious at all and was not concerned with those differences.

She told him to lay on the other side of the bed and he did as he was told. Without any fanfare, Katherine looked him straight in the eyes and lowered her panties to let him see the rest of her. Keep in mind that when she went to get him she only had on panties and her beautiful tits were free with rock hard nipples. She immediately climbed on the bed between his legs and pulled his boxer briefs off and began to lick and suck his cock. She then turned her ass toward me so I could get to work.

I began licking her from behind. I love licking her from her clit to her ass. As I licked her from behind I slid two fingers in her pussy and began finger fucking her as she sucked his cock. As I watched her lick and suck his cock there was no feelings of jealousy or betrayal, only feelings of raw lust.

I have never been the jealous type, but I have never considered anything like this in real life with my wife, only fantasy. I have always been faithful to my wife and her to me so there has never been a reason to feel jealous. The scene playing out before me was like I was watching my wife in a porn which was a huge turn on as she is usually involved in my fantasies when I masturbate. In fact, when I watch a porn, I usually fast-forward through the scenes until I find someone that reminds me of her so I can think about her while I stroke my cock. She looked so hot licking up and down his cock and then taking down her throat. It should also be said here that Katherine gives the best blow jobs hands down that I have ever had.

This went on for a few minutes before she looked over her shoulder and told me to fuck her. Like any good husband, I acquiesced and began fucking her like she asked. The scene was so hot, that I almost came immediately. Grabbing her hips and driving into her wet pussy as hard as I could. I had to alternate between going down on her and fucking her in order to prevent myself from coming too soon. She then rolled onto her side and Larry got on his hands and knees and began to fuck her mouth. While he was doing this, I started fingering her ass while I was fucking her. She likes anal play and sex and usually cums harder from getting fucked in her ass. As she explains it, it is almost too much pleasure when she cums. After a few minutes of this I began to slowly slide my dick in her ass while playing with her clit. Hearing her moan around his cock and the feeling of her tight ass squeezing my cock was more than I could take. I began pumping harder and harder until I exploded, cumming in her ass harder than I can ever remember. She was simultaneously having an orgasm which was milking me even more.

As we lay there catching our breath, Larry simply got up, said thank you and walked out. Katherine and I got up and rinsed off in the shower and went back to bed. She fell asleep pretty quickly and I lay there most of the night not able to sleep. I kept wondering if this was going to affect our marriage. Was she going to think less of me because I let this happen? I love her more than words could ever explain and I did not want something like this to come between us. Funny, I never had those thoughts when my dick was hard and we were fucking. When she woke up the next morning she rolled over to me and we started kissing. I ran my hands down her body and my fingers over her pussy to find that she was already very wet. We fucked that morning with a lot of passion and intensity. When we walked out to the kitchen we noticed Larry had already packed up and left, headed back to Florida. Katherine made the comment that he would probably either never come back to visit or that he would be back often. We had a good laugh and then carried on with coffee and breakfast as though nothing had ever happened.

One thing I did discover the next morning was that Larry never came. Katherine said it appeared as though he had too much to drink as well. She was a little disappointed in her first threesome other than the light petting event mentioned earlier. I was disappointed for her as well and was hoping to get a do over, which is another story that will continue this journey.