The Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Her first journey into subspace.
1.5k words
4.14
12.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David had instructed me to purchase the Magic Wand but I was not to open it. This has been SO difficult because I've seen this toy used in all the XXX-rated movies and it was something I have always wanted to experiment with. But David had been very adamant that I was not to touch it and I will obey his command.

The day had started out unusually cool for late summer. But it was about to heat up very quickly. Today was the day David had promised to take me to a place I had never been before..... "subspace". For weeks now I had fantasized about this visit. David and I had met on an internet site where I was searching for the perfect Dom. We had emailed each other numerous times, spoken on the phone and had already had our initial face-to-face meeting to discuss my limits, safewords, etc.

I remember thinking during that first meeting, "Oh my God, he's perfect!". David was tall and ruggedly handsome. He looked exactly as I had always imagined my Dom would look. David also has this incredibly deep, sexy voice that makes me tremble with desire whenever he speaks and I knew I would have no problem obeying his commands.

I can hardly wait for David to arrive! This will be my first r/l experience and although I'm somewhat nervous, I'm very excited! David has instructed me to be completely naked when he arrives. It is broad daylight, the middle of the day and I am to be standing at the door waiting when he arrives. David has instructed me to open the door wide when I see his car in the driveway, exposing my naked body to the entire neighborhood as he comes up the stairs.

He stops halfway up the stairs, prolonging my humiliation at being on display for the whole world to see. I desperately fought the urge to step behind the blinds and hide my nakedness. After what seems an eternity, he continues up the stairs. As he enters the room, he grabs my hair tightly with his right hand and closes the door with his left, never taking his eyes from mine. He yanks my head back so sharply that I gasp! Then, in deep contrast, he kisses me ever so softly and whispers, "It's time little one". There is one thing that intrigues me about David. He is the master of "contrasts". One minute he's so sweet and gentle. The next minute he unleashes the demons!

Still grasping my hair tightly, he presses me against the glass door and holds me there with my pussy in full view of anyone passing by. I hear him unzip his pants. My God! The mere thought of him releasing his huge throbbing cock makes me wet! Still in full view of the door, David pushes me to my knees. Taking my head in both of his hands he begins to slowly slide his cock in and out of my mouth. Its thick girth stretching my lips wide. Each gentle stroke inching its way further down my throat, gagging me at times. Stopping just long enough to let me breathe, he quickly picks up his pace again. He continues this slow, sensual face-fucking for several minutes.

Suddenly he stops and pulls me to my feet. He then orders me to turn around and place my hands flat against the floor. I immediately do as he says as David grabs onto my hips. His strong, rough fingers digging into my tender flesh. He places the head of his cock against my dripping wet pussy... taunting me. He begins gently tapping the head of his cock against my hole as if he is eyeing his target. Without warning he SLAMS his cock deep and holds it there tightly while pulling back on my hips, grinding as deep as he can go. When he's convinced it will go no further, he pulls back and begins hammering my aching pussy as hard and fast as he can nearly knocking me to the floor!

He stops as suddenly as he started and whipping me around to face him, he forces me to my knees again and orders me to lick him clean. I gladly do as he says, enjoying the taste of my own juices. When David is satisfied that I have cleaned him properly, he pulls me to my feet. Taking me again by my hair, he guides me toward the bedroom and orders me to sit on the towel he had previously instructed me to place on the side of the bed.

He spies all the toys (including the new one still in its box) neatly displayed on the floor next to the bed exactly as he had told me. He chuckles quietly and says "Very nice my little slut". After a moment of looking over the array toys, David's eyes narrow and lock on mine as he enunciates each word very deliberately, "If you think you've been thoroughly fucked in the past whore, you are sadly mistaken".

And with that, David takes the silk scarves from his pocket and quickly ties one of my wrists to the headboard and the other at the foot of the bed. He then ties each of my ankles in the same way only under the bed. David has now tied me so that my feet are spread wide apart on the floor putting my ass and pussy at the edge of the bed well within his reach.

When he is satisfied with the restraints, he takes the blindfold from the display of toys. After placing it over my eyes, I feel his tongue circling my nipples, his fingers lightly tracing the lips of my pussy as he tells me, "Your wish is to venture into subspace little one? Then prepare yourself for the journey of a lifetime my nasty little cumslut".

I can hear David moving around the room. My senses have heightened drastically since he applied the blindfold. I realize I can no longer hear him and I wonder if he has left the room. Lying there helplessly tied and blindfolded, I feel totally exposed, as if there are a thousand people in the room staring at my gaping holes. It is somewhat frightening and I begin to tremble. Seconds seem like hours as I lie there waiting. My God! The anticipation is agonizing but so delicious!

Suddenly I feel David's hot breath between my legs. My pussy is wide open and I feel his warm wet tongue teasing the quivering mass. He reaches up and begins lightly twisting my nipples, gradually increasing the pressure while his tongue begins exploring every inch of my exposed sex. His flattened tongue makes several long, sweeping strokes from just above my asshole all the way to my clit, lingering for just a moment to flick his tongue over my clit, nibbling, even biting it gently then sucking it hard, sending shockwaves up and down my spine.

He takes the bottle of lubricant and pours it generously over my ass and pussy. I can hear him moving again as he chooses which toy to use first.... and so my journey begins.

David uses first one toy then another.... and another. Repeatedly, he drives me just to the brink of yet another orgasm, daring me to cum, lest I suffer his wrath. The agony of wanting to surrender my orgasm to him has become brutally intense! When David is sure I can take no more, he unties my feet, pulling my legs high into the air.

Taking one ankle in each hand, he presses his throbbing cock against my ass. David knows I have never had a cock of his size in my ass before. He places the head against my tight hole, pushing gently at first but not entering.... yet. After a few seconds, he can feel the tight muscles begin to relax and that's his signal to press harder. The head of his bulging cock is almost inside me now.

David stares into my glazed eyes, watching my expression very carefully as he pushes the head completely inside now, holding it there for just a moment allowing my muscles to adjust to his massive size. As he holds that position, he says in a loud, commanding voice, "Prepare to be FUCKED like the nasty little whore that you are!" and with one long steady stroke, David plunges his entire cock deep into my ass and waits for me to recover from the shock. He pulls back slowly then plunges deep inside again, repeating this several times until he is sure I can take it. My whimpering has now changed to loud moans.

Soon, I notice David's eyes closing, his head tilting back slightly and I know the time is near. He groans loudly and begins fucking my asshole with wild abandon, his balls slapping furiously against my ass cheeks! Suddenly he roars, "Cum NOW you filthy bitch!" as his enormous cock explodes like a rocket filling my ass with his fiery load!

To be continued...