The Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rodney's hands made a mess of her hair. In the back of her mind, she wondered if that would be a problem when she returned to the party? What if someone knew? What if Jessica knew?!

But she'd gone too far to stop herself. It was a long time since she'd experienced such feelings and her whole body was overcome with lust. Somehow she'd gone from reluctant participant to willing predator. Maybe she should drink more often?

Saliva dripped from her mouth and she spread it around his hardness with her tongue and her hands. He was panting harder now—she'd better be careful. When he groaned and bucked his hips, it was time to pull away again. Rodney's hands on her hair tried to keep her there but she needed more of his immense tower before she was ready to let him cum.

Just a little more...

Waiting until he calmed, her right hand corkscrewed around his thick girth as her hungry lips descended. Instantly, a warm spurt of musky fluid filled her mouth. It took a few seconds to realise it was precum and she let out a satisfied moan as she savoured its salty flavour.

"You taste good," she murmured, a trail of whitish fluid dangling from her soft lips. Catching it with her tongue, she licked her lips as she swallowed it inside her mouth.

Rodney's fingers tightened in her hair. "Fucking sexy..."

Amanda smiled at his reaction. She felt wanton, wicked. It was nearly time. They might be missed at the party but more than that, her heaving body couldn't wait any longer. The thought of him spurting inside her mouth made her feel dizzy. If she touched herself, she'd cum...

She jammed her head downwards and took the throbbing shaft as far into her throat as she could. His hands gripped her hair more tightly. She began to bob her mouth on him, suppressing her need to gag. She massaged her crown with her throat as she jerked the base with a stiff hand. He groaned. She bobbed faster, feeling his hips rise to meet her.

"Yes... oh fuck... Mandy..."

His back arched deeply, but she stayed with him. She deserved this. He grunted, she moaned. He thrust, she pumped down...

When his hands pulled her tighter against his groin, she knew what to expect. Even so, the orgasm that hit her as the first blast hit her throat shocked her. Her body convulsed as a second burst let loose, and then a third. It was as if her body was sharing the orgasm with him.

"Oh God... oh fuck... oh shit... yesssssss." He rose up off the bucket seat, like a man on an electric chair. Muscles strained in his neck. He grunted through clenched teeth.

The sexy mother kept her mouth on him, as if his cock was a prize she'd never return. Even when he'd finished spending, she refused to let him go, her lips licking around the head like a cat cleaning its paws.

The encounter had exceeded anything she'd enjoyed with Roger—or with any of her previous boyfriends, come to that. Had it really taken her nearly forty years to experience something like this? Whether that was because he was a teenager, or she was married, or simply the illicitness of their liaison, she had no idea.

But one thing was for sure, she could never do anything like this again.

***

"Dan..." Natalie whimpered. She didn't pull her hand away. Instead, she found them slowly stroking his cock through his tuxedo trousers.

Again, there was that cocky grin. "Natalie," he acknowledged with a nod.

"You wanker," she admonished, rolling her eyes. She knew she'd surrendered, that there was no turning back. He knew he had her, too. He just didn't need to be so smug about it.

"That's me," he smiled, sliding up against her once again. "A wanker."

Once again, they were kissing. Only this time, when his hands travelled her lean body, she had little in the way of protection. He groped her tits and squeezed the buttocks she'd worked so hard to firm up.

His kisses travelled down her neck again, going further. He ran his tongue along her collarbone and out the slope of her right breast. "No tan," he noticed approvingly before swallowing one of her dark brown nipples whole.

"I tan... in the nude..." she murmured, leaning into the counter once again for support.

His mouth released her breast with a loud pop. "You're fucking sexy, Nat." He glanced over his shoulder, to the kitchen island behind him. "Tell me you want me."

"I... I... can't..."

"Tell me," he repeated, stroking her wetness through her thong again.

"I... want you..."

"You want me to fuck you. Tell me..."

She shook her head, her hair tickling his skin as she dropped it onto his chest.

His fingers slid under the thong, teasing her clit, toying with her opening. Natalie let out a gasp.

"Tell me," he insisted.

Her head suddenly jerked upwards as she opened her legs wider, wanting those fingers inside her. And it wasn't just the fingers...

"Fuck me, Dan," she succumbed, her deep brown eyes steaming with passion as she jammed down his zip and manoeuvred her hand inside the opening. When she found his hard cock she squeezed him. "Fuck me now..."

He glanced around and then back at the kitchen island behind him. "Have you ever fucked on that?"

The brunette shivered. "Never."

He kissed her again, harder, taking control. "Or should I say, have you ever been fucked on that..."

When he stepped away and unhooked his tuxedo trousers, a flood of emotion swept over her. Suddenly, the reality of what she was doing overwhelmed her. It wasn't going to stop her—how could it when her body was practically burning with desire? The tented cock in his boxers was beckoning her. But there was one thing...

"Dan, you need to promise me something," she mumbled, stopping him before he could push his trousers all the way off. "This is a one off, Okay? And no office gossip."

"I don't know if I can make that kind of promise," he came back playfully, trying to push his trousers down again. "Well, maybe the no gossip part..."

"Dan," she spat, tightly holding his hands. "You and me, we're going to be working together again, and I can't have this fucking that up."

"Natalie, baby, you're hot. I'm hot. Why suddenly all the rules?"

"Just tell me this is a one-off," she insisted. "It's the only way you're going to fuck me." Letting go of his hands, she reached down and stroked along his cotton covered cock before letting go. "Believe me, Dan, it's the only way we're going to do this..."

"Okay, Natalie," he grunted, grabbing her hand and pulling it back to the outline of his erection. "It's a one-off."

"Promise?"

"Yes! Fuck! Come on! Please..."

She rolled her eyes at his agreement, and at the longing in his eyes. And yet she needed this more than he did. Her pussy was still soaking from the way he'd fingered her and she couldn't wait any longer. Without another word, she yanked his trousers down his hips, boxers and all.

His cock sprang free, a thing of beauty. Long yet slender, it fit Dan perfectly. He'd even trimmed the light brown curls at its base, and shaved his balls completely. Her hand cradled the stiff flesh.

Reaching out, he dragged her around and positioned her against the island counter, arms outstretched and legs shoulder width apart like she was about to be frisked. He'd kept her thong intact on purpose, getting off on the idea that neither of them was completely naked. He still wore his tuxedo shirt; she still had on her heels, stockings, and panties.

Stepping up behind her, he pushed the thong to one side and placed his hardness against her soft opening. "This," he intoned with a hiss in her ear, "is what I've been dreaming about."

With a collective grunt, he pushed forward and his cock sank easily into Natalie's tight but very wet velvet channel.

Natalie grunted at the entry. His cock felt sublime. So wrong yet so amazingly erotic. When she pumped her hips back she came instantly, crumpling forward onto the countertop as her vision dimmed as if the lights had been switched off.

But Dan was just starting and it didn't take long for the fair-haired lawyer to hit his stride. When her senses returned, when Natalie realized that it was the cock of a man other than her husband sliding in and out of her cunt, she nearly lost it again.

Pleasure seeped from her. She grinded her hips back with each wet thrust, listening to the sound of their flesh slap against one another, wanting to feel more.

Feel him deeper.

She felt his sweat dampened shirt brush along her backside. Then his hands were on her tits. Mauling the pliant flesh. Twisting her oh-so-sensitive nipples. She bowed her back, wanting to give him more. More. MORE! More tits. More ass. More pussy.

He took it. Devoured it. Devoured her. He humped her harder and faster. His balls swung between her legs, brushing her clit that was just barely exposed by the thong.

"Don't cum yet," she ordered, feeling herself on the edge yet again.

"I'm close." His voice was croaky. Dry.

"Shit," she hissed, knowing she needed to stop this but wanting to get off before he came inside her. Before he filled her. "Ngh! Ngh!" she cried, jamming herself back against his pounding hips.

"Nat... baby..." he groaned.

Godfuckingdamnit! Her mind screamed. Somehow, she pushed him off of her before he came. She spun quickly, dropping to her knees. The first rope of pearly white cum caught her across the bridge of her nose but she greedily took the second and third in her hungry mouth.

Jamming her fingers into her thong, she took herself that last inch as she tasted, swallowed, devoured Dan's seed. She climaxed instantly in another red mist of delirium but kept her lips on him. Even when he was spent, she stroked his juice-bathed length with her mouth, feeling him eventually grow soft.

In the morning, she was going to regret this. She knew that. But right then and there, she was sexually satisfied for the first time in as long as she could remember.

Two Days Later

"So how do I look?" Jessica asked, standing in the kitchen and posing for her mother. Today was her big interview with Natalie Walker and she wanted to look her best. She'd chosen a modest length sundress—bright yellow with large, white flowers printed across it.

"Like someone about to get her first real job," her mother smiled as she finished putting the last of the dishes away. "Although maybe you should try some shorter heels?"

The teenager looked down at her feet, where she'd chosen some white sandals that gave her at least three inches. "But mom, I'm so short without them! And I need to come off as an adult."

Amanda Walker crossed the room and touched her daughter's upper arms affectionately. The sundress left the pale, freckled skin bare, although the halter around her neck was modest enough for Sunday Mass. "Just be yourself, Jess, and you'll do fine."

"But in flats, all they'll see is a kid..."

Amanda laughed. "I don't think I tell you this enough, but I'm proud of you, Jess. I love you, and anyone who can't see that doesn't deserve you working with their kids, anyway."

The young blonde was heartened by the praise. She felt closer to her mother than she had in years—her relationship with both parents hadn't always been the best—and it made it harder for her to think about moving out. "Thanks, mom," she said, pulling her into a bear hug and suppressing the tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh, I forgot to mention," Amanda said when the moment had passed. "I'll be out late tonight..."

Something about the way her mother said it didn't sit right with the teenager. Her sixth sense was going off. "Wait, you're going out again?" This was out of character for her mother, especially as it had been difficult enough convincing her to attend the Cooper's Diamond Wedding party.

"Uh... yes," Amanda hesitantly answered. She knew it was a mistake, and she'd been adamant she wasn't going to see Rodney again. They may have gotten away with their liaison at the party, but anything beyond that could be disastrous. If her husband ever found out, he'd kill her.

Rodney had asked three times and she'd refused every time. It was only when he'd said he had something to tell her that she'd finally yielded—for a quick drink, she'd told him. And somewhere where we won't be seen.

Since agreeing, of course, she'd thought of nothing else. But then she had constantly recalled their encounter throughout the last couple of days. Part of her wanted to see the boy again. Part of her wanted to see his part. The recollection of that cock in her mouth made her weak at the knees.

She looked up to see Jessica leaning back against the counter, hands crossed over her chest. "What?" she asked defensively.

"I don't know," her daughter suspiciously answered, raising her blonde eyebrows. "You tell me."

"Jess," she hesitantly answered, refusing to meet the knowing eyes that were boring into her. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Look mom, it's okay with me. You rarely go out when dad's at home and never when he's away. Not since Barry Levinson. So something's unusual, wouldn't you say? But if you prefer to keep it to yourself, that's fine with me."

Amanda turned to busy herself with some fruit on the kitchen counter. But arranging and rearranging bananas, apples and oranges in the large bowl only provided temporary respite. "Look, it's nothing," she hurriedly said, clumsily dropping an apple on the floor and bending down to retrieve it. "I just promised someone I'd meet them for a drink."

Jessica's antennae went up. "Someone?"

"Yes. Just someone I met at the party."

"MOTHER!"

Amanda felt the blush hit her whole body and slowly turned around to finally meet her daughter's gaze. The perceptive young girl was staring at her, hands on her hips, shock written all over her face.

"What?" she nervously asked, attempting to brazen it out.

"It's a man."

Amanda leant against her side of the counter. She wasn't sure her legs would have held her up otherwise.

"Of course not," she mumbled. It was true after all—Rodney was still a boy. "I'm married for God's sake."

Jessica's eyes narrowed as her mind filtered through the possibilities. When it clicked, her eyes widened. "Rodney!"

Amanda's heart sank as her body caught fire. Her head felt hat lick around it. The shame at being caught by her own daughter was so strong she could hear it like the hum of high-powered electrical lines. She'd have to call Rodney and cancel the drink—yet just thinking about that conversation flooded her with regret for what could have been.

"Go on, admit it," Jessica continued with a grin that split her face. "It's Rodney Brownlee, isn't it? Please tell me it's Rodney Brownlee!"

Amanda's legs began to tremble. She pressed them together, attempting to stop them from shaking so much. She felt so dizzy. "Please tell you...??"

"Heck yes, mom," Jessica laughed, hurrying across the space and giving her mother a hug. "I keep telling you to let your hair down. Who better to let it down with than donkey-dick?"

"Donkey-dick?" Confused by the turn of events, Amanda felt herself reeling.

"Heck, yes, that's the rumour. From what I understand, he's built like a porn star. Get him to show you..."

The married woman felt her heart sink at the same time her sex began to tingle. What sort of situation was she getting into here? All of a sudden she wanted to confess everything but... how could she?

"I saw the two of you getting close at the party and didn't think anything about it," Jessica continued, keeping hold of her mother's elbows as her eyes danced with amusement. "How about that—my mother and donkey-dick..."

"That's enough," Amanda rapped, moving away from her daughter but making sure she continued to hold onto the black granite counter for support. "I'm seeing a friend—a female friend—that's all," she unconvincingly lied. "Heaven's Jess, what would your father say?"

The teenager's face instantly hardened. "I know exactly what he'd say. And what he'd do. That's why you should go for it mom. You only live once and you have no fun married to him. It'll serve the bastard right..."

***

Natalie recognized the latest girl to apply for the nanny position, although she looked quite different than she had at the party. Younger. Sweeter. Prettier?

She almost threw her out before the interview even started. This was the girl that had attracted Bobby to her like a bee—her hair may as well have been as sweet as it was honey blonde. The only thing that stopped her was the sheer volume of praise young Jessica Walker garnered. Natalie had done her home work, and the teenager wasn't just beloved by the Cooper children.

"I love your home," Jessica complimented as Natalie led her into the front sitting room. The teenager took it all in with intelligent, brown eyes, clutching her purse before her like a shield. Was she nervous?

"Thank you," Natalie accepted, warming a little.

"Someday I'd like a place like this. Maybe you can give me decorating tips?" The girl's tone wasn't that of someone sucking up. Natalie didn't feel manipulated. The blonde was simply making an observation—stating something genuine.

"Well, do as much as you can before you have kids, that's for sure. I've barely had time to pick up after them, much less choose new curtains to match the upholstery." Natalie laughed, thinking about the last three years of her life, and how consumed she'd been with her kids.

"But then you get to match their outfits with one another!" Jessica smiled, taking a seat at the edge of the sofa. She was relaxing now, finding her comfort zone. "And buy them little trainers with teddy bears on them. And little beds that look like race cars..." Jessica's entire body radiated with excitement—not for herself, but for the children she looked after.

Natalie knew, right then, that this was the girl she was looking for. She'd been hesitant to leave her kids with anyone for longer than a handful of hours. No matter how qualified they were, the young lawyer had been able to dismantle them in the interview. To find the flaw that always proved fatal.

But this girl was different. She had an exuberance that the others did not. To Jessica, this wasn't just a job; this was a life choice. And Natalie knew that whatever she lacked for in experience she'd make up for in every other way.

"So, would you like to meet the children?" Natalie smiled.

***

"Where are we going?" Amanda anxiously asked, shuffling uneasily in the passenger seat. She glanced out of the dirty window; darkness was closing in but it was still possible for them to be seen together.

"The Red Lion in Crinkle Meadows," Rodney answered, shooting her a smile. "That's far enough out of the way, isn't it?"

She nodded, betraying her nervousness with each wring of her hands. She'd known all along that this wasn't a good idea.

"I'm glad you came," he said, pulling the battered car to a stop at a level crossing.

Yanking on the handbrake, he leant over as if to kiss her. Amanda jerked back. "Don't," she snapped. "Or I'm out of here like a shot."

Rodney sent her a concerned half-smile. "I was only putting some music on," he explained, nodding at the in-car stereo beside her.

The blonde woman closed her eyes in frustration. Even the whistle from the passing train made her jump. Damn it! Her conversation with Jess was still on her mind. Did her daughter really know that she was sneaking out with Rodney? Did she really mean what she'd said? That's why you should go for it mom.

The words reverberated around her mind like a car on a circular track. Go for it... go for it... go for it...

"I'm sorry," she eventually said, covering her head with her hands as she blew out a huge sigh of exasperation. But when she felt Rodney's hand touch hers, she pulled away again, pushing back into her seat as if that was some kind of safe haven.

Leaning against the window, she rested both hands on her lap. God, why had she worn such a loose skirt? And that sexy blouse? They were questions she didn't need to answer.

1...345678