The Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Sissy's continued journey to submission.
1.2k words
4.28
27.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(You may want to read The Journey before reading this so you will know the background of Tom/Tonya and Jason. These stories are a combination of real life and fiction. Thanks for sharing your comments.)

Tonya was content as she stretched across Jason's lap. She had given Jason a long slow blow job and now Jason was rubbing his sissy slut's smooth ass as she purred and moaned enjoying the gentle caress. Tonya had visited Jason 4 times over the last 3 months. Each session had been better than the last.

The sessions always involved Tonya worshiping Jason's cock. Tonya enjoyed pleasing her man and had learned how to use her tongue in just the right places to please him more each time. She had to admit that her mouth and throat sometimes got a little sore from the long worship sessions but she knew that as a sissy she had no right to complain. The moment that Jason shot his cum into her mouth always made the slight discomfort worth it and Jason always complimented his sissy slut on a job well done. This made Tonya feel extra appreciated and very feminine.

Tonya's submissiveness and femininity were two traits that Jason wanted to encourage in Tonya. He told her he expected her to always remain smooth and she was to also work on rounding her ass to make it more feminine and pleasing to men. She researched online and had found a few exercises that actually produced a more rounded ass. She delighted in the pictures that Jason asked her to take when she was required to wear panties to work. She was proud when he would tell her how much more girly her ass was becoming.

Tonya loved to purchase new outfits to please Jason. She had several sexy mini dresses and had even purchased a French Maid's outfit and a sexy school girl's uniform as Jason had requested. Jason also asked her to go the Anna Malice sissy hypnosis blog site and watch as many sissy training videos as possible. Tonya was spending more and more time watching these videos and was unknowingly being brainwashed into becoming more and more of a sissy slut.

As much as Tonya enjoyed the sessions with Jason, it was growing more difficult to leave them each time. The day or two she was able to be Tonya and be Jason's sissy slut slave seemed to be the existence she wanted full time. Jason insisted that Tonya spend more and more time in her CB-6000 chastity device. Even though Tonya loved stroking her clitty she knew it was more important to obey her man than pleasure herself. Besides, the butt plugs that Jason asked her to wear were becoming as much or more of a pleasure center than her clitty.

One of Tonya's favorite activities when she was at Jason's was to be bound on a bench with her medium sized vibrating butt plug in while worshiping Jason's cock. Sometimes Jason would put headphones on Tonya with a voice droning on about being a sissy slave and worshiping cock. This would create an image in Tonya's mind that her place was to be a totally feminized sissy whose purpose it was to please her Master. Only once each session would Tonya be allowed to cum and that was only when she had something in her pussy. It might be one of her plugs, a dildo, or the ultimate pleasure of Jason's cock. Of course she would always be expected to lick up any sissy juice and thank Jason for allowing her to cum.

Jason continued to put Tonya in various types of bondage during their sessions. Spread eagle, hog ties, arms bound behind and several others became common place with Tonya either being fucked or pleasuring Jason with her mouth. Sometimes if Jason were tired, he would simply bind her and put a series of sissy training videos on while a vibrating plug tickled her pussy.

Tonya knew that Jason was a really considerate Dom and was developing her sissy slut slave capabilities and desires to the next level. This turned out to be a life changing development for Tonya. Even though she knew she should be satisfied with a session with Jason every month or so, she had an overwhelming compulsion to live the life of a true sissy slave. She wanted to totally transform her body and not have to wear wigs and fake breast forms. She was tired of shaving her face and body. She wanted to be extremely feminine and sexy all the time and make her man proud.

Tonya knew (or thought she knew) that Jason was a middle class older guy that was content to use Tonya every month or two. Even though she would discuss her fantasy of being feminized and truly enslaved as a permanent sissy, she figured that Jason didn't have the means or the desire to make that a reality. Of course Tonya still led the life of Tom the vast majority of time and really had no idea how a 24 x 7 situation would work for her either. All she knew is that it was occupying more and more of her thoughts every day.

She spent nearly all her non-work time on sissy sites or sites that catered to sissies and dominants. She felt slutty when she would strike up an online chat with another Dom. She loved to show off her sexy pictures, many that were taken during the sessions with Jason. Some were just her in her many sexy outfits while others displayed her bound and using her talented mouth or ass. When she was not wearing her CB-6000, Tonya would stroke her clitty while chatting with these dominant men. Some were obviously just amateurs or wannabes but once in a while one would be very tuned in to what drove Tonya's obsession.

There was one particular guy that had a relatively new profile on Collarme. He was supposedly very wealthy and lived on an island off the coast of Mexico. His name was John and Tonya began to tell him of her fantasies of becoming a fully feminized and transformed shemale sissy slave. He told her that he had long wanted to own one for himself. The chats became more frequent and Tonya began to think maybe this was a guy that could truly take her fantasy to reality. They agreed to meet in Las Vegas and he would pay for her trip and they would spend 3 days together and if all went well then he would be taking over her life for good. He spoke of knowing doctors that knew how to feminize men to women. In fact he sent some before and after photos that really made Tonya excited. These guys weren't even as attractive as Tom was and yet once the surgeons had done their magic they became beautiful sexy shemales.

Of course Jason and Tonya continued e-mailing one another and she certainly didn't want him to know that she had developed a new online romance with a wealthy dominant who desired his own sexy shemale bimbo slut.

Finally the trip to Vegas was planned. Tonya packed as many sexy dresses and lingerie as could fit into her bag. She still hated that she had to rely on wigs and breast forms but hopefully that would soon be coming to an end if all went well with John.