The Journey from Innocence Ch. 02

Story Info
After showing her secret our student reveals more in public.
5.3k words
4.68
18.4k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we left the restaurant I noticed it was getting dark outside. The temperature had dropped and even in the midst of lots of buildings in the city centre there was a cool breeze making me feel chilly. "So you're completely naked under that coat?" Ben asked with real urgency and alarm in his voice.

"Yes." I answered bashfully, I thought I'd be more embarrassed but the four glasses of wine had really taken the edge off.

"Wow!" he exclaimed. "Last time I saw you you said that was a long way off, that you'd have to work your way up to it!"

"I know. I couldn't take my mind off it after your reaction to my towel a few weeks ago. I know I was wearing my underwear then too but.. you told me your fantasy and it became mine! I've not been able to think of much else, but I've been a bag of nerves all day!"

"You covered it up well, Have you ever done anything like this before?..."

"What? No way! I've never even been seen naked by anyone who wasn't family so this is all just.. crazy new experiences!"

We began walking hand in hand through the busying evening city, past various closed shops and open bars. I don't think either of us knew what we were doing next, if we were going to Ben's car or off somewhere else.

"So what do you wanna do?" Ben asked plainly.

"I don't mind.. what do you want to do?"

"Well. Before you arrived I'd thought we could go for dinner then go to the bowling alley or to another bar or two for some drinks. Can't imagine you would want to do those things now would you?"

"Sure I would. I don't how much more I can drink though as I'm struggling to walk in a straight line.. that may also affect my bowling!" I responded earnestly.

"You ok to bowl in that coat? Might be interesting bending over or reaching down? Do you have anything you can put on underneath?" Ben thoughtfully checked, sounding concerned.

"Not really, you saw in my bag and surely noticed I've not even got underwear with me, just my jeans and top from earlier."

"Do you want to put them on?"

"I suppose I could.. but do you want me to?" I asked feeling a little put out and confused, I thought Ben would love this and despite still trembling slightly at the situation I was in I now wanted to embrace it fully.

"Don't get me wrong!" Ben began to explain "I love what you're wearing! Man I seriously love it, but I just didn't want you to expose yourself too much if you didn't want or mean too."

"That's kind. Well lets go to a bar and see what happens." I suggested happily. Ben nodded and we walked down to a larger pub Ben knew well and went to with his colleagues sometimes.

It was already really busy and we were being knocked by people coming and going from the bar and walking around the pub. It felt strange being so close to exposure and being knocked around by so many people who just didn't seem to care about anyone around them. We got to the bar and Ben leaned in to order some drinks while I looked around at what was going on. A lot of groups and pairs of people in deep conversation and laughter with drinks in hand. Many people were coming and going outside and all gathered near the entrance so they could smoke, I was so pleased of the no smoking laws nowadays meaning they couldn't do that in the pub.

After a few minutes Ben turned back around with a fruit cider for me and bottled beer for himself, it was the only alcohol he would have all night but even if he wasn't on a full stomach he'd be no where near drink driving limits.

Ben leaned in to my ear, I hoped he'd notice the new perfume I'd put on. "I love what you've done with your makeup." He firmly spoke in my ear making sure I'd hear him over the loud noise of the crowded bar. I smiled back at him. "And your legs.. my word, forget the rest of what you're wearing for a moment you look absolutely stunning!" He continued. My heart was again racing, not now because of my attire but just the sheer affection I felt for him after the things he was saying. Just as I reached for a sip of my drink a young guy came over, he was like a bundle of energy looking all over the place.

"Alright guys. How you doing tonight?" He hurriedly asked, nodding at me to emphasise his last few words. "You good, You good? He blurted further.

"Sure yeah we are ok." I smiled and responded at a much slower pace than he was speaking.

"Thats cool that's cool. Listen me and my friends saw you across the bar." He began to explain, pointing over to a group of young Pakistani guys who all raised there glasses in acknowledgment of us. "You are one of the finest girls in here tonight, possibly that we've ever seen!" He continued to gush. "Listen, my name is Tahir what's yours?" he asked while really looking me up and down before biting his lip and making an approving noise.

"I'm Becky, this is Ben my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend hey, that's cool that's cool. Ben it's good to meet you and Becky, would you guys like to come and have a drink with us?" He could see us looking at each other hesitating. "Please! You won't pay for another thing all night."

I shrugged at Ben, "Ok why not." He replied to Tahir and just as quickly Tahir grabbed my hand and started to lead me over to the table were his friends all were.

"Guys guys this is Becky" He proudly declared, raising my arm up into the air causing me to panic slightly as my whole coat rose up even higher over my massively exposed legs. The guys all cheered and one whistled loudly. "Her and her BOYFRIEND Ben will be joining us tonight. We are going to hook them up with whatever they want ok guys?" Tahir continued boldly as his friends all agreed enthusiastically. "So this is Imran my Brother, Arron his best friend and Mo." They all excitedly shook our hands and made us feel very welcome. I remained standing as I wasn't sure I'd be able to sit and hide what I needed to. Imran barely moved, barely even spoke which seemed the complete opposite to his highly energised brother. Arron was loud and enthusiastic, his whistle had deafened the room briefly moments ago. Mo was a larger guy with a big blue puffy coat on. He seemed to grin and laugh a lot at Arron and Tahir's antics but didn't say too much himself.

"So what you guys doing tonight?" Arron asked as Ben managed to squeeze into a seat near him.

"We just went for dinner..." I started to explain

"Oh nice where'd you go where'd you go?" Tahir hurriedly asked.

"Erm.. The Indiana, a few roads back."

"Yeah yeah that's my cousins place, that's nice. I could have got you a discount if you came here first!"

"Well maybe next time."

"Yeah yeah definitely. Definitely." Tahir continued.

"Anyway then we weren't sure what to do so came in here. Thought about going bowling maybe?.." I asked, inflecting the last part as if I was asking the group for approval.

"Seriously?! Oh you should absolutely go bowling tonight, we were going there later anyway you should join us!" Mo enthused. Ben and I looked at each other again with wide eyes unsure what the other thought. The guys seemed nice but we had pretty much ruled this out earlier and now there would be a group of people definitely looking at me which was even more crazy than if we had just gone by ourselves earlier.

"I think I'd need to get changed if we did that." I stated trying to ease some of the excitement building form the situation and also ease my increasing panic. The guys all roared.

"No no you don't need to do that, its fine you look great!" Tahir boomed.

"Thankyou, but I'm afraid of showing a bit too much skin up my coat."

"What no! You're well covered. You look great, don't worry at all." He poured, increasing my fears rather than calming down as he hoped.

But before we knew it we'd been talked into joining them and I most definitely wasn't to get changed. It was amazing but also confusing and slightly terrifying how they had convinced us to do this when if you removed me or Ben from he situation and asked if we'd want to do this I was sure we would both say no. But these guys were infectious and wanted us to have a good time with them even if they were quite clearly trying to get a better view of me. This was flattering and I tried to dwell on how my heart beating hard like this was actually arousing me as much as terrifying me and I could hopefully enjoy teasing the guys in the game.

We walked with them to the bowling alley which was up a large square building on top of a busy bar. The guys raced up the stairs which was a relief as I was sure anyone following me up them would have had a good view up my red coat barely covering my ass. The guys seemed to know people running the alley and before we knew it they were asking shoe sizes for the crazy clown shoe's they loan you to bowl in.

"Do I really have too?" I pleaded looking at the guy behind the counter. He looked me up and down at least twice and half let out a whistle. "You can't bowl in those heels I'm afraid."

"Ok and if I take them off? Can I do it barefoot?"

"You can if you like but if you hurt your feet on the alley its not our responsibility."

"Ok I'll go barefoot." I stated firmly. The guys all swapped their shoes and once they'd put them on we walked over to the lanes. While Tahir started to program names into the scoreboard we all looked for balls that we liked, I was looking for a light one despite the guys insisting I'd be better with a heavier one I could barely lift.

"So what do you think guys? She gunna be any good? Ben are you any good?" Arron asked confidently. "I've no idea how good I'll be today." Ben sighed. "Becky might do ok with distraction tactics.."

"Distraction tactics?.." Tahir gasped "..like what?"

"Look at her... You're already distracted." Ben observed with a smirk.

I wasn't surprised but was a little annoyed that I was up to bowl first. I really wasn't sure how I was going to do this without revealing everything, it had been a little while since I'd last been bowling and I wasn't sure if I would step forward and drop the ball pathetically, lunge forward with one leg and show the world my goodies or bend down and show everyone behind me my arse. I figured if I leaned forward I'd expose my backside and if I dropped it the guys would start showing me how to bowl and start getting really close while forcing me to bend down. I decided the best way was to lunge a leg forward but make sure my coat and torso remain upright. This could work but while nervous, actually terrified and still feeling drunk I was sceptical as to how well this would this go.

I stepped up and paused to take a deep breath. I held the ball up with my right hand and thought about my positioning, the way I was going to swing my arm and glide it onto the lane and release it. And that was my sole focus, not how I looked or who was looking, not that a movement the wrong way might show how I was naked underneath my coat. Just the movement. I looked at the arrows down the lane, lunged my leg forward and bowled. My technique felt smooth. The ball flew forward and to my great surprise didn't go straight into the gutter. It rolled faster than I'd remembered, maybe because it was a lighter ball. And then the satisfying "Pctsshh" noise of pins being struck, and every last one fell down. I jumped for joy and my feet left the ground, the guys all cheered as I did that funny little celebratory dance walk everyone seems to do when they get a strike in bowling.

And amazingly the game went smoothly, each person had their goes, some poor, some extremely poor and the odd amazing spare or strike clustered in between with almost no consistency. The guys plied me with drinks and Ben with all the snacks and soft drinks he could handle.

I began to notice that every time Ben got up to bowl one of the guys would start talking to me as discreetly as they could. Tahir, Arron and Mo all asked for my number but Imran remained mute and to be honest was quite intimidating often staring at me with an intense look on his face. Toward the end of the game I'd just bowled a pretty disappointing 6 and Ben was up next, Tahir reached for me as I walked past and pulled me hard enough that I stumbled onto his lap and ended up sat on his knee with one of his arms around my back while he swiftly placed the other on my leg just up from my knee. I swallowed hard, terrified of the awkward position I was in and how my coat had ridden up very high and though one side of my coat seemed to be hanging just where I needed it to between my legs I could feel my arse cheeks on Tahir's jeans. Imran's eyes seemed glued to my legs and I couldn't cross them in the position I was in. I wriggled to stand up but Tahir seemed to be holding me down. He turned his head and whispered in my ear.

"I'm just dying to know what's under this coat." My tummy flipped as his hand moved slightly up my leg, I promptly stopped him with my free hand, the other stuck behind him holding my weight and stopping me falling awkwardly. "When we saw you in the bar, the guys all placed bets as to wether you were naked under there. Imran and I think you are, the others think not...Either way you are fucking hot!"

I smiled wryly and looked at him intently with our faces very close together. "That's really funny." I replied softy. Tahir moved his hand from my thigh to my waist near the buckle of my coat belt. I again moved to stand and his hand pushed against me and slipped between the buttons of my jacket, for just the briefest moment I felt the tips of his fingers touch the skin of my stomach near my navel. His eyes opened wide and he looked at me in shock. He didn't say a word and once I was up he ran over to Imran and they both sat close to one another whispering to each other and pointing at me. They nodded and smiled but I couldn't say for certain how the conversation had gone.

Ben came back after his go and we were close to the final round, he checked I was ok but I felt more self conscious than ever, despite being well intoxicated with alcohol I was aware that I didn't want to spend too much more time out with these guys as they were pushing their luck more and more with me.

"What do you guys wanna do after this?" Tahir asked, "Another round? Some pool? Air Hockey? Go somewhere else?"

"Becky and I are going to head back after." Ben said clearly.

"No no you cant, please!" Arron squealed. "C'mon we've looked after you well haven't we?" He continued.

"Oh you've all been great, we can do this again sometime. But we've had long days and really need to get going" I interjected, sounding as empathetic as I could.

"Anyway guys.." Tahir stood up and ominously started. "Imran and I win the bet."

"No fuck off!" Arron aggressively reacted. "No way man no way!" He continued gesturing at me with a couple of glances up and down my body. "How do you know anyway?"

"I saw." Imran stated quietly, clearly lacking confidence. "And I briefly felt under her coat... by mistake.." Tahir continued sheepishly, trying to avoid a wrathful reaction from Ben who looked at me and I nodded to assure him it was a mistake.

"No way!..." Arron continued, angrily throwing his bowling ball down the alley smashing a load of pins down.

We all took our final goes. Imran had lost and Arron had by far the highest score. Ben and I went to get his shoes back, I re fastened my boots while standing so I could avoid sitting awkwardly or crouching down. The others followed after and we thanked them for a great evening and for their generosity. Arron continued to fume about losing this bet and turned to me. "Its not true is it? You're not naked under that coat? That'd be mad?" I felt my cheeks flush pink and I giggled. "I'm not sure I want to say one way or the other I like the idea of you all arguing about it." "I know I know, but its worth a lot of money to Mo and me. Please can you prove it?"

I giggled, and pulled Ben by the hand as we made our way to the exit leaving the others stood waiting expectantly. They held their arms out in disbelief and I felt guilt, I felt the adrenaline rise in my blood and the playful side of me take over. I untied my belt and stopped walking, Ben stopped and stared as well seemingly in shock. What was I doing? Next to the exit of the fairly busy bowling alley I untied a button, and another, holding the coat closed as I released the final one. The guys all looking at me, holding each other tight like they were about to jump at something scary and staring so intently. I slipped my fingers to the edges of the coat and pulled gently leaving a tiny gap of skin showing from my neck down to navel and just as I paused a moment I felt a voice in me "Do it". I pulled the coat wide open, just for a second but long enough that everyone saw my completely naked body underneath the jacket. the guys all jumped up and screamed in excitement, I quickly pulled the coat shut and ran through the door with Ben close behind, my coat still untied but held covering me by my arms.

"Wow. What a buzz!" I breathlessly stated. "Bloody hell Becky! That was incredible!" Ben replied with a tremor in his voice still. "You're wild!.."

"That ok?" I asked very intently, I was truly concerned he wouldn't approve or like this side of me we'd discovered.

"Absolutely, I love it!"

I gave him a big smile from ear to ear. "Good. Now take me home and this thing can come off completely."

"Really?" Ben replied in shock.

"Course! Unless you want me to take it off here or in a bar?"

"Oh wow. That'd be amazing. But lets go home first, maybe we can do that another time."

I giggled and nodded approvingly. We walked back to Ben's car, I'd re fastened my coat and despite a few wolf whistles from people walking the other way it was relatively quiet and uneventful. His car was sat in a big empty car park just outside the shops and buildings of the city centre. We climbed in and headed off, it was about twenty minutes to his parents house and he was clearly keen to get there driving a little faster than normal.

Ben started to speak with real intrigue in his voice "In your bag..." he broached gently.

"Yes...?"

"There was only a top and trousers. Don't you have any other clothes or underwear with you?"

"Nope." I answered firmly.

"So.. Are you going to be dressed like that all weekend?"

"That's kind of up to you. I could wear the coat, not wear the coat, wear something else you give me.."

"Like what?"

"Anything you like, a shirt, a T-Shirt, a jumper.. Anything. Think of my as a doll you can dress as you wish, wearing as much as you wish. Then you can take me wherever you wish."

Ben didn't seem to react but I knew there was a reaction inside. His face stunned and intense. His eyes widened at the idea and knowing him how I did now I knew he was loving it and aching down below. He continued to drive silently with his music playing, I sang along to the tunes I knew twisting my hair around my finger and emptying my mind of everything else. I felt calm and happy, what a day it had been. I couldn't wait to get back to Ben's knowing it meant I'd soon be naked for the very first time in front of him, I was aroused and excited at the thought and really couldn't wait to see his face and see how I'd feel. My heart rate spiked briefly at the thought before going back to the calm of the journey on the dark country roads.

We finally pulled up on Ben's drive at about 10:30pm and I was now feeling a little tired and groggy from the alcohol and long emotional day. I was excited though, anxious to get into the house. Ben grabbed my bag and opened the front door to the house while I followed in behind him. He turned around almost immediately and while reaching to close the front door grabbed me in a large embrace and kissed me passionately. His hands ran up and down my back and we both groaned faintly and approvingly. We stopped and i held his face in my hands, looking into his eyes and smiling broadly. His hands moved from holding my sides to the front of my coat and it was clear what he wanted as he started to untie the buttons of my jacket. I stood with my arms over his shoulders letting him do as he pleased, kicking my boots off as I stood while he released my belt and his hands gently entered the coat. I tingled all over as he touched my skin around my waistline, he had touched me there before but never lower or higher. I yearned for him to touch my hips or my breasts, my heartbeat raced and breathing became erratic as each gentle touch sparked a spasm across my body. Electric vaults of sensation tingled across my skin while I felt my nipples throb while I went weak at the knees. Our kissing intensified and we groaned and panted approvingly. We still stood in the entrance way of the house barely in the front door and all I could think of was how much I wanted Ben to touch me. I tried to push him away a little, separate us so we could go elsewhere but Ben resisted and tried to hold me close. I pushed him harder and he stumbled backward into a chair in the hallway. He looked back at me almost angry and looking very confused. I stood still and raised my hands to my shoulders letting my coat fall open a little at the front. Ben stared intently for the very first time at my smooth exposed pussy and seemed entranced, when I caught his eye I bit my lip seductively and slipped my coat from my shoulders until it perched on the top of my arms. My breasts now completely free and exposed, Ben's head swaying as his heart rate increased to dizzying levels. He smiled at me and I grinned back. "You like the view honey?" I gently asked.

12