The Journey Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, Ben heard her plea, "Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!"

Laura's words and her wetness forced Ben to lift her ass and drive his cock deeper, harder. His thrusts were slow and steady to start, but he quickly turned into a wild man as his rhythm gained momentum and he drove into her hard and fast. Because he'd been away from her for so long, it only took a few strokes from her tight cavern for him to feel his thick fluid boil deep within his tender sac.

A few more thrusts triggered the portion of his brain that controls ecstasy and he ejaculated his seed deep into her convulsing sex. "Arrrrgh!" Ben growled as her muscles clenched his shaft and milked his throbbing head dry as she reached her own orgasm.

Their bodies bucked against the other as they tried to lengthen the orgasmic pleasures, the long awaited stimulation; however their exhausted bodies slowed and soon Ben collapsed over Laura. Their breathing erratic, their loins covered in perspiration from the heated desire; they lay there for a while caressing the other as their strength returned.

^^^

Emma walked toward the ticket counter, pushing customers out of her way to ask the attendant if he had seen Laura get up.

"No, ma'am, I'm sorry I didn't see anything. I just arrived a few minutes ago and there wasn't anyone sitting over there that matches her description." The young man said and then returned to his work.

As Emma walked away the young man suggested she report the situation to the guard on duty and directed her that way. Emma, now distraught, walked into the security office and waited for someone to talk to her.

"Good afternoon ma'am. How can I help you?" The guard behind the big metal desk asked.

Emma anxiously tried to explain her situation to the guard. "Well I need to report a missing person," she said and then continued to ramble on.

"Whoa, hey lady slow down. Let's start from the beginning a little slower this time," the guard told Emma as he handed her a cup of hot coffee and sat in his metal chair behind his desk.

Once Emma calmed down enough she told the guard the entire story of Laura's health and the fact that now She's missing. He immediately picked up his radio and informed other guards to keep an eye out for Laura. Emma filled out a report and then gave the guard her cell phone number and jotted down the number for security in case she found Laura before they did.

The guard tried his best to console Emma as she sat to collect her thoughts. "Shit, I should probably call Dr. Tate to let him know what's happened," she said to herself as she pulled her cell phone from her pocket and dialed the number she programmed while in Dr. Stone's office.

"Hello Dr. Tate, this is Emma from Dr. Stone's office in Florida. Laura and I are at the airport in Michigan now. We have to wait for our luggage, but I've some bad news." She said and paused to drink a sip of her coffee, but then continued. "I needed to step away from Laura to get some food and just plain take a walk because I was going stir crazy. Anyway, when I returned she was gone."

Emma paused again to catch her breath but was interrupted by Dr. Tate. "You mean to tell me you left that poor defenseless woman alone in the airport and you just walked off?"

Emma panicked at the sound of his voice and had to explain her actions so he wouldn't think of her as a horrible person and phone Dr. Stone with the information. Emma spoke again, "Oh no sir. It wasn't like that. You see, she was sleeping and one of the flight attendants that we met on our flight said she had to wait for her next plane and she offered to keep an eye on Laura for me. Laura knew I was going for a walk and she said she was okay with it and that's when she decided to take a nap. When I received the message from the attendant that she had to go but left instructions for another attendant regarding Laura, I rushed back, but by the time I arrived she was gone."

Emma began to weep into the phone and asked Dr. Tate not to inform her boss of the situation. "I'll answer to him if we don't find her soon," she said as Dr. Tate agreed.

^^^

Max stood outside for quite some time and found it difficult getting a cab. Every time he would see one and wave it down a woman with unruly children or an elderly couple would approach and he would end up giving them his cab. He returned to the concourse to grab a bite to eat. As he passed the information desk he overheard two women and a police officer discussing a missing person. Max slowed his stride and listened in on the conversation when he heard the woman say the name Laura.

The flight attendant had returned from her duties, which forced her to leave Laura under the watch of another attendant. When she noticed that Laura and Emma were gone she wished them well to herself. Famished now, after only having peanuts and soda on the plane she needed something more substantial and headed for the sandwich shop. On her way she ran into Emma who had just walked out of the security office.

"Oh excuse me miss." Betty said as she stepped back to apologize.

"Oh no, it's quite alright. I should watch more closely to where I'm walking." Emma said as she turned to apologize herself. "Oh hi Betty, how was your flight?" she asked, as she looked up at Betty.

Betty could tell Emma was quite upset and she pulled her aside. "Did Laura get off okay?" she asked Emma.

"Oh. I guess you haven't heard." Emma said, not quite as frantic as before but still visibly upset.

After learning that Laura was missing Betty took Emma to the security station to report the incident to the police. "I think it's best if we take advantage of all our options," Betty said as she walked up to the security booth with Emma and together they worked on locating Laura.

Max wasn't sure he wanted to tell them he knew where Laura was because of the look in Ben's eyes when he last saw him. He knew full well that the expression of Ben's face was that of desire. "The poor guy finally found the woman of his dreams and I think it's best for them to have some privacy," he thought to himself as he walked over to a row of chairs near the security station; close enough to hear, yet far enough so it wouldn't be obvious he was eavesdropping. He grabbed the newspaper that was on the chair beside him, opened it and held it up so he could see over the top.

Max listened to the conversation. Emma was still frantic as she waited by the door near the desk for Dr. Tate. The flight attendant remained at the desk and she leaned against it as she talked to the guard and policeman. Shortly after he arrived the guard walked away only to return a few minutes later with some hand held radios. He gave one to the attendant and then walked over to the door and gave one to Emma.

Emma felt her cell phone vibrating. She reached in her pocket, pulled it out and then with a flick of her thumb the phone was opened and she brought it to her ear before she answered it, "Hello?"

Max watched intently as Emma spoke on her phone and Betty talked with the guard. Shortly after Emma answered her phone a tall man in a white lab coat walked through the door that led to the concourse. He walked toward Emma. "Hello, Emma?" he asked, as she closed her cell phone and returned it to her pocket.

Even with Laura's disappearance Emma couldn't help but be distracted when Dr. Tate walked up to her. "Um- yes." She said as she cleared her throat and then continued. "You must be Dr. Tate."

"Yes," he replied and then continued. "I came as fast as I could. I was at the hospital doing my rounds when I received your first call. I had to finish my rounds and then as I was about to hit the showers and change I received your second call so I aborted the shower idea and headed straight here. The traffic is a bitch at this time of day, but I'm here. How can I help?"

She pictured a much older man than the handsome one that stood before her. She couldn't tell his physique through the white doctor's coat, but by his facial features and hands she figured he took great care of his health. His dark wavy hair was quite short in front, but hit his collar in the back. His mustache was trimmed perfectly. "Mmm, how that would feel against my pussy," she thought to herself.

"So fill me in on what's happened since we last spoke," Dr. Tate said, shaking Emma from her fantasy.

Emma directed the doctor to the information desk and introduced him to the officer, the guard and Betty, the flight attendant that had been so helpful to her.

Max, still watching on the sidelines perked up when Dr. Tate walked in and spoke to Emma. He didn't pay much attention to Betty before, but when she turned to greet Dr. Tate, he was smitten. Betty stood between Dr. Tate and Emma. Her face nicely tanned and her golden brown hair framed her sexy cheekbones. Max was a big fan of sexy cheekbones and it was apparent when he adjusted his trousers, which allowed more room for the bulge that instantaneously developed the moment he saw Betty's face.

As the police officer arranged a search party he turned to Emma and asked, "Are all these folks with you?"

Emma turned to see who was behind her and then she turned back to the officer and replied, "No sir, only these two," as she pointed to Betty and the doctor and continued. "This is Dr. Tate from Beaumont hospital and this is Betty, she was the flight attendant from our flight. She watched Laura while I went to grab a bite to eat and stretch my legs."

Emma inhaled deeply when she finished speaking and then let it out slowly to calm her rapid heartbeat. Dr. Tate could tell she was still upset and tried to clam her when he placed his hand on her back. Little did he know he was only making things worse; well not worse, he just gave her a different kind of stress. Knowing he was so close, so handsome and he was making her so hot, but they still had to find Laura first.

"Okay, this is what we're going to do," the officer started and the continued when he was certain he had everyone's attention. "We're going to split up in groups. I'll go with you Emma and Betty will team up with the doctor." The officer directed and then he handed Betty a map of the locations he wanted them to search.

Emma wasn't about to let Betty go off with her doctor. She nudged Betty and told her to go with the police officer. Betty glanced at Emma confused, but when Emma winked she knew exactly what was happening.

Betty walked up to the officer and suggested they be a team and told him that Emma had been all around this airport and she knows her way around. She also said it would be best so the doctor could discuss Laura's past with her as they searched.

When Max heard their plans he stood from his chair and quickly walked toward the escalator and headed down to the luggage area where he had last seen Ben and Laura. "I must let them know what's happening up there," he said under his breath as he took the escalator stairs two at a time.

Max reached the bottom and began to look for Ben. He had to walk around a bit because he hadn't seen them right away. As soon as he turned the corner he spotted them. Not quite the way he had hoped to find them, but this was too important to worry about minor details such as clothing or lack there of.

As Max neared he cleared his voice, "Ahem," and again a little louder this time, "AHEM!"

Ben was startled by a voice from behind him and he jumped off Laura and almost fell to the floor as his knees buckled beneath him. He tried to cover Laura, but it was too late, they were discovered. When he regained his composure and covered his now flaccid shaft with his hands he looked up again and saw Max standing before him trying not to stare at Laura in all her glory, as she lay still naked on the black conveyor belt.

"What the fuck man?" Ben said with anger in his voice.

To be continued...

12