The Journey Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to stay in Michigan for a few weeks because Dr. Stone wants me to keep an eye on Laura for a while, just to make sure she's okay, remember?" Emma told Dr. Tate with a big smile as she pulled in closer to him.

"Fabulous!" Dr. Tate said and then added, "Emma, do me a favor and stop all this Dr. Tate crap unless we are with a patient, okay? Please call me Samuel." He said as he pulled her in for a sweet kiss on her cheek. "Now we should think about getting you a hotel room. Do you have a preference?"

"Only two," Emma said, as Samuel looked at her with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

"And they would be?" he asked.

"I prefer a non-smoking room and I also prefer to be as close to you as I can possibly get," she responded with greater excitement in her tone at her second preference.

Samuel was very happy to hear her answer and as they walked toward the exit he put his arm around her shoulders, pulling her as close as he could without making it difficult to walk.

"Oh shoot, our luggage!" Emma exclaimed as a slight giggle escaped her lips.

Samuel turned abruptly and led Emma downstairs to the baggage claim. They walked over to the conveyer belt that held the luggage and as the bags passed Emma watched intently.

"Hey there's one," she said as she pointed across the belt. "Aha! There's number two and finally the third one," she said as she pointed out her luggage and Samuel picked them up. "Oh we should probably get Laura's as well. You don't mind do you? I'm certain she forgot about them."

They returned to the street level as Samuel pulled the cart of luggage behind him. Once again they headed toward the exit.

"It's a good thing I have the minivan," Samuel said with a smirk as he loaded all the bags and boxes into the back.

When the last bag was loaded, Emma returned the cart to the entrance. "I'll take it from here miss," the security guard said as he took the cart from her.

Emma quickly walked back to Samuel's minivan. He was waiting for her and opened the passenger door as she approached. After both were secured they were on their way.

^^^

Emma and Samuel, as well as Ben and Laura were already headed to I94. Neither of them thought of calling Betty to update her on the situation. At this particular moment they only had one thing on their minds, which was getting someplace private so they can get acquainted; or in Ben and Laura's case, reacquainted.

^^^

Betty and the officer were at their wits end when they couldn't locate Ben or Laura and hadn't seen any signs of Emma or the doctor. Betty, very tired now asked if they could sit for a while. "I've been on my feet all day," she added.

As Betty relaxed with her feet up on the chair beside her the officer slid his radio from his belt and attempted to talk to the guards at the security desk.

"Damn batteries," the officer said, as he pushed the buttons on the radio for a second time, with no luck. "Okay, you rest while I go check in at the security desk. Hopefully they've heard something by now. I'd like to get home to my wife and kids sometime tonight," he said, somewhat upset as he walked away from the chairs.

"Hey Betty," Max said as he walked her way. "What are you still doing here?"

She smiled briefly at him as she wondered how he knew her name. She couldn't place him. He walked up to her, sat in the seat beside her and introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Max. I'm am the investigator Ben hired to find Laura when she didn't return from her trip." Max paused, stretched in the chair and then continued. "You look exhausted. Bet you're glad that nurse finally found Ben and Laura, so now you can go home and relax."

Shocked at the news Max gave her; she jolted upright in her seat and starred at him with a questioning look on her face. "What? How do you know that?" she asked him.

"Well, I just got a call from Ben and in all the excitement he said he forgot to get his bag and asked me if I would go get it for him. I told him sure, that it wasn't a problem." Max said as he starred in Betty's eyes and grinned.

"Well you seem like a nice friend, Ben is quite a lucky guy to have a friend like you," she replied as she continued the stare and readjusted her legs so she could look at him without being twisted in her chair.

"It was no big deal," Max said and then continued. "Besides, now I get the opportunity to get to know you and thank you for taking such good care of Laura earlier."

Betty blushed at his words, broke the stare and glanced at the ground as she slid her palms over her uniform nervously. Max stood from his chair and moved in front of her and she lifted her head to look at him again.

"Is your shift finished for the day?" Max asked, as he reached out his hand to hers.

"Yes, actually I was finished hours ago, but didn't want to leave a passenger in a crisis." Betty stated, referring to Emma and Laura and then continued. "I volunteered my services for the search because I knew what Laura looked like and it was partly my fault that she had gone missing."

When Max asked Betty about her shift she felt a twinge between her thighs, her heart started pounding and her palms were damp with sweat. "Who is this man and why is he affecting me like this?" She wondered to herself as their eyes locked once more.

"Well, now that Ben and Laura are together again my job has ended here. I was going to head home but figured with all the great places to eat here I might as well grab a bite to eat before I go. I was hoping you'd join me Betty." Max stated, as he placed his hand on hers.

Jolts surged through them both as their eyes locked and hearts pounded. Betty stood and straightened her uniform and then clasped her hand in Max's.

"What would you like to eat?" She asked him

Max's answer was read through his eyes and Betty thought she had better reword the question and once again she asked, "Where would you like to eat, Max?"

He placed his hand on her shoulder and turned her slightly so she was facing a jet on the tarmac and then he bent his head slightly just above her ear and whispered, "I'd love to be alone with you while we eat."

His breath upon her neck elicited a soft moan from her and she melted into him, her head tilted slightly to reveal more of her neck and Max dove in for a tender suckle. "Mmmm, Yes! I have been waiting all day to do this to you, to hold you and feel your soft skin against mine, mmmm; to inhale your sweet scent, to devour you with more than my eyes. So, what do you say?" he asked as he inhaled her scent and tickled her soft neck with his tender kisses.

Betty's reply wasn't verbal, yet Max knew exactly what she meant as she grabbed his hand and pulled him through the concourse toward gate A5. On the way, she stopped at Hungry Howies for a pizza to go. With the pizza balanced in her hand she headed toward the gate. "We can go in here," Betty said and then continued, "It's not scheduled for another 5 hours."

Betty pulled Max through the tunnel that led to the jet. Once inside she tossed the pizza down on the aisle seat and backed Max up against the door to the restroom.

"Oh Max!" She said, as her body squirmed against his. "I don't know what it is about you, but I want you! I need you right now!" She exclaimed, her voice panting heavily with desire.

Max, breathless himself, grabbed her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Their lips met hard, open mouthed. Their tongues danced around the others' with their feverish kiss. His hands on her back made their way down across her bottom and pulled her skirt hem up to her waist. All the while, their lips never parted.

As Max tended to Betty's skirt, she grabbed at the buckle on his belt and pulled back and forth. Her head was spinning, her heart pounding and she was becoming frustrated that his buckle would not give way. "Shit!" she whispered as she continued to yank on his belt.

"Here, let me get that for you sweetheart," Max said, his voice calm as he moved her hands from the strap to his waist.

In no time Max had his belt loosened and his jeans unfastened. Betty returned her hands to his jeans and tugged them down. Fortunately for her they slid easily down his muscular thighs and soon dropped to his ankles and he stepped out of them and kicked them to the back of the jet.

The jet Betty had chosen was equipped with new seats that reclined and when Max had his jeans off she guided him toward the back and pushed him down into the seat. "Grrrrr! I love aggressive women! Don't stop baby." He growled as she straddled his thighs and reached for the button to recline the seat and then lifted the armrest that separated the two seats. She then climbed over and released the latch for the second seat and reclined that one as well. When she was finished she stretched out over the seats and motioned for Max to join her as she began to unbutton her blouse.

Although Max was in a hurry, he wanted the privilege of undressing her all to himself. He grabbed her wrists and brought her hands over her head. "Don't move them!" he whispered, as his hands slid down her arms and onto her chest. "Oh my God! You are so beautiful," he said, as he slowly unbuttoned each button on her blouse and then pulled it from the waistband of her skirt still bunched up around her waist.

Once her blouse was loose he slid his hands under the collar over her bare shoulders and pushed the garment away. She pulled her arms out as the blouse fell. Max sat back and admired her beauty for a moment then leaned in and with feather light kisses at her stomach he kissed toward her aching breasts.

He devoured one nipple then the other. His hands caressed her hair as her thighs pressed against his loins and he pressed back.

"Oh God Max, Don't stop!" was all she said as he feasted upon her swollen nubs.

Her breathing quickened and her hips swayed faster as he teased her biting and flicking his tongue against her erect nipples. She scooted toward him in her seat, which caused her pussy to press against his thigh and her hips to buck against him harder.


"Make me cum!" she pleaded as she brought her hands from over her head to the back of his head and pushed his face into her chest.

"Whoa! Not like this, baby." Max whispered and removed his mouth from her swollen breasts.

As he backed away from her to a sitting position and pulled her up to him she smiled a devilish grin and pushed him back to the seat. Before he could get his hands on her again she had maneuvered around and ended up with her knees on either side of his head and her breasts dangled over his stomach.

"My turn!" she said as she leaned her head down and brushed her cheek against his rigid shaft and pressed her hips onto his face.

No complaints were heard from Max as Betty secured his shaft with her right hand before she lowered her mouth to the throbbing tip. Slowly she traced the underside of the rim and down the underside of the thick shaft. On her way back up she swirled her tongue around a bit feeling each vein on her path. Once at the top she lowered her mouth and took in just the tip; the small glistening slit, and swirled her tongue around it before her lips stretched over the mushroom shaped head and she sucked it deeper. Betty worked his shaft all over as she felt its girth enlarge and stretch her lips even more.

As Betty continued her assault on his penis, Max began his assault on her tender inflamed pussy. He worked his tongue up and around the gentle folds of skin and her body writhed against his face showing him she thoroughly enjoyed this torture he delivered. Betty could feel her wetness against Max's chin as he slid his mouth all about her sex.

The hair of his mustache tickled her anus when he tilted his head back to breathe before diving in again. His tongue darted forcefully in and out of her slick opening and then would relax as he licked his lips savoring each and every drop. The convulsions soon cascaded through her body starting at her toes as Max brought her to her peak. Just as she was about to orgasm they felt the jet jerk forward and begin to move.

"Oh no!" Betty exclaimed as she rose from Max's hips. "I guess the plane isn't grounded after all," she thought to herself as Max pleaded for her to continue.

"Ohhh, suck it again baby. Take it all this time! Oh yeah, just like that. Mmmm, you sure do love my cock don't you? Show me how much you want it baby!" Max pleaded breathless and panting.

Neither moved from their position when they felt the plane take off, but when they heard the captain's voice announce the flight was safely at an altitude of seven thousand feet and the seat belt sign had been turned off so it was safe to move about the plane.

Betty couldn't figure out who's voice it was on the intercom and said she was going to take a look seeing as the plane wasn't scheduled for take off for another two hours. When she neared the cockpit she heard him whistling. She opened the door quietly and without even turning around the pilot said, "It's about time you had yourself some fun! Now go back out there and show that guy what you really got! Hey just give a whistle when you wanna land and I'll take 'er back in." the pilot said with a sly chuckle in his voice.

Betty turned around and started to return to her seat "Oh my God! I can't believe he's doing this," she thought to herself. Before she got half way, still out of Max's eyesight she turned around quickly and ran back to the cockpit. She pulled the door open all the way and slipped inside. She walked up behind the pilot and placed a quick kiss on his cheek. "Thanks Jack," she whispered as she slid back out, closed the door and returned to her seat grinning from ear to ear.

"Who was that you were talking to Baby? What's going on?" Max asked looking confused and a bit embarrassed because of the situation.

"Hey don't worry about anything. Now come follow me!" Betty said seductively as she started walking quickly to the lavatory sign overhead and down the aisle a bit.

She opened the door, stepped inside and propped her ass against the sink. She pulled Max in; they were both still naked. Betty pulled him into her and as she pressed her fingers through the hair on his chest she leaned in for an intense kiss.

"Fuck me! Max," she breathed heavily as she braced herself against the mirror behind the sink, her hands on either side of the basin.

"Mmmmm, I've always wanted to be a member of this club, but we are gonna do it my way if you don't mind!" he said with excitement in his voice.

Max lifted Betty from the sink and pulled her into him. She immediately wrapped her legs around his waist as he turned and pressed her back against the closed door. His hands left her back and he cupped each cheek of her ass, squeezing tightly as he lifted her against the door so that her pussy was above his throbbing member. The turbulence of the jet made it somewhat difficult for him to position her properly but eventually he managed and when he felt her moist tuft of curls tickle the head of his cock he thrust deep into her quivering cavern.

After the initial thrust he knew she fully engulfed his rod and he held her there so her muscles could adjust to the intruder. Once she felt comfortable she began to sway her hips above him and in turn he began to impale her tight slit.

"Oh fuck me baby! Mmmm, Yes! Oh so tight and so wet and so God damn sexy." Max said, his voice shaky and deep. He was almost growling the words.

This talk had Betty so wet she was dripping every time his shaft left her pussy but reentered before she could ask for more. Max's thrusts and Betty's swaying didn't last for long and soon he impaled her one last time and emptied the contents of his enlarged sac deep into her as her muscles contracted around his spewing cock, milking him dry.

Breathless, Max stepped back a step and sat on the toilet seat, Betty still wrapped around him. "Welcome to the mile high club Max!" Betty whispered breathlessly in his ear and then slumped in his arms, her head on his chest as they tried to regain composure.

"Damn baby!" Max said, exhausted but continued. "That was amazing, but it ended way too soon for me, what about you?"

Betty glanced up at him, her face flushed, her heart pounding out of control, answered him, "I'm ready for more. Are you?"

Max tried to stand up in the time cubicle, but with Betty on his lap it was very difficult so she stood to make it easier for him. He pushed her against the wall and pressed his lips against hers. "Oh Betty I want you so damn bad," he breathed and stepped behind her so she was facing the toilet and bent her over. One quick slap against her bare ass made her cringe, partly in pain, but mostly in pleasure.

"Oh baby, I want you deep inside me again!" she pleaded.

Max positioned himself so his semi erect cock was at her pussy lips and he braced himself. Betty wiggled her ass against him enough that her wetness touched his throbbing cock head and soon he was harder than ever. She teased him for a while as she pushed back against him then leaned forward again. She reached down between her thighs and slid her fingernails over his tender sac and when she felt his pressure at her opening she slid her moist lips over his shaft until her cheeks were against his pelvis.

She held that position momentarily as she enjoyed the stimulation of his cock twitching inside her. Max couldn't take it any longer and he grabbed her hips, his fingers clenched her flesh and his thrusting began. Long slow strokes to start but when he felt his sac tighten his pace intensified.

He tried so hard to hold back his orgasm until he could sense hers nearing, but he couldn't. He thrust into her twice more and he peaked. His legs trembled and stiffened as he spurt his semen deep inside her tight quivering tunnel.

Little did Max know, but Betty was trying to hold out for him and as soon as she felt his legs stiffen she let go. Her legs trembled and weakened and when Max felt her begin to collapse his hands quickly moved from her hips to her waist and he held her up so she could finish her orgasm while he was still inside her.

"Oh yeah baby! That's what I was waiting for." Max said as he collapsed over her back, his arms still around her waist.

They remained like that for quite some time and when Betty felt her legs strengthen she pushed herself up from the toilet seat and Max stood behind her. As she turned around every part of her brushed against Max and he enjoyed every touch.

"Mmmm baby! You are amazing!" He said as she reached behind him to open the bathroom door so they could get dressed and return to their seats.

^^^

"Love was certainly in the air today at the airport!" Samuel said as he pulled into the dark hospital parking lot. He parked in his usual spot and opened his door after he turned off his ignition. He walked around to the passenger door and opened it for Emma who was sitting there starry eyed as she looked up at him.

"Here," he said as he held out his hand for her. "Come with me. I just have to check on something before I get you to your hotel," he continued as she grasped his hand and pulled him back in to the minivan.

"Mmmm! Emma!" Samuel voiced, shocked at her mannerisms.

Emma pulled him hard enough that caused him to lose his balance and land on her lap facing her. "I can't wait any more!" she said breathless and then pulled him into her for a heated kiss.

"Whoa there little lady! Wait 'til we get inside!" Samuel said, breathless himself as he pulled himself up with the help of the handle above the door and got out of the van.

Once again he held his hand out for Emma to take and this time she did as was expected of her. Samuel helped her down from the high seat, closed the door behind her and led her into the hospital. He went directly to his office. He opened the door and escorted Emma inside then closed and locked the door behind them.