The Journey of Grace Ch. 02

Story Info
Grace thinks back on her first night with Marie.
3.4k words
4.56
44.2k
19

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 12/14/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers

Memories of last night came unbidden to her mind. Not that Grace tried hard as she unloaded the dishwasher. They were far too pleasurable to keep away.

Her first time going to a lesbian bar... letting the Domme side of her loose in Real Life rather than keeping it hidden... and her first time with a submissive. She could hardly believe it. Yet she knew they were real. She could still feel Marie's kisses. Smiling, Grace could feel them everywhere Marie had kissed.

As she put a glass away, she thought back, remembering as they walked up to Marie's car. Grace remembered how she had reached for Marie, pulling Marie against her body, lips descending upon lips. The feeling of Marie's mouth yielding to hers sending a thrill up Grace's spine. Knowing that for tonight at least, she belonged to Grace. Marie had moaned as Grace's tongue explored her mouth, flicking against her own tongue. The two tongues dancing as the two of them had danced shortly before. Then parting, with regret yet anticipation, for they would soon be by themselves.

Getting into her car to follow Marie, Grace silently said to herself, "I hope you know what you are doing," then laughed as she recognized the idiocy of the statement. She did know and at that moment she didn't care if there were any consequences. She had wanted this for too long and there was no going back now.

Stacking up some more glasses, Grace remembered how cute Marie was in her nervousness at the door to her apartment. She had fumbled at the lock before getting it open and inviting her in. As Grace had walked in, Marie had delicately sunk to her knees. "Welcome to my home, Mistress," Marie had told her. Grace's hand brushed against Marie's cheek as she smiled at her.

"Thank you, little one," Grace had replied. After asking permission, Marie had taken Grace's coat, not in small part because she wanted to look at the One to whom she had submitted that night.

"You look stunning, Ma'am. I love the skirt and the vest. You look so... well You look like a dream Domme," Marie said with a little smile. Grace found that little smile entrancing. Taking Marie's hand, Grace had led her into the living room.

Reaching high to put a serving bowl away, Grace could feel her clothes touching her body. Her bra brushing against her body. The tightness of her jeans against her mound. Closing her eyes, she could see Marie in front of her. "Dance for Me," Grace had told her. And she did. She had put k.d. lang on, Constant Craving. Marie's body had swayed for her. Dancing for Grace and only for Grace.

Turning her back to Grace, she let the music take over her body. Marie's hands stroked her sides, then her back. Then they went lower, over her beautiful bottom encased in the tight jeans. Slowly, Marie had bent, her hands sliding down her legs. Softly tossing her head, her blonde hair was a cascade that fell downward. Then she stood up, and twirled around. Her hair was tousled as the music slowly ended. As the next song started, Marie reached down and pulled out her shirt. Her eyes on Grace's, she pulled it up over her head. Her long blonde hair trailing through the hole as she lifted her head, eyes still locked on Grace's.

Without ever looking away, she had unbuttoned her jeans. As she tugged on the waist, the zipper slowly came undone. Ever so slowly, she inched her jeans down. Somewhere along the way in, she had lost her shoes. She gracefully lifted out one foot, then the other. Standing up straight and slowly turning around for Grace, she asked, "Does Mistress like?"

As she placed a plate in cupboard, Grace whispered what she had said the night before, "Oh yes, I like." She had very much enjoyed the fit body of her little submissive. She remembered how Marie had looked after she had knelt in her bra and thong before her. Looking up at her, Marie had asked how she should serve her Mistress.

Slowly pressing the front of her jeans against the counter, Grace thought about how Marie had carried out her order to undress her Mistress. She could feel the brush of Marie's fingers as she had slowly undone the black leather vest. After each button, Marie had leaned forward to touch the newly exposed skin with a kiss. One on this side... One on the other. Then Marie's fingers touching her belly as she moved around behind her. Just a simple caress, but it had been long, drawn out. Just as they had the night before, Grace's eyes closed at the memory.

Then the kisses on her neck, as Marie slipped the vest off of her. A little tongue caressing the nape of her neck. Feeling Marie's hot breath against her. How her lips had followed down along one shoulder. Without thought Grace put back one of her hands behind Marie's head, fingers slipping into her hair. Slowly Marie had slipped from Grace's grip as she made her way down her Mistress' spine. Each vertebra receiving a soft kiss on the center, on the left side, then the right.

Pausing in her housework, Grace stood transfixed as her mind relived the path. Someone watching her would have wondered what so completely occupied her. Not that Grace would have noticed. Her mind traveled back so that it felt as if she was there again being worshiped by her Marie.

As Marie had lowered the vest, she had again sunk to her knees. Only this time, she was behind her Mistress. Marie's hands went around her to the buckle for the skirt. Kissing the small of her Mistress' back, she had undone it and let it loosen. It slowly dropped to the ground and then Grace had taken control of the moment again. She stepped out of the skirt and in so doing, took one stride away from Marie, then turned to face Marie.

Smiling at herself, Grace remembered where she was, in her house, in her kitchen. Even as she went back to putting away each dish, she could still feel the excitement pulsing through her veins. And thinking about how Marie had reacted when she turned made the smile grow bigger.

A gasp had escaped Marie as she looked upon her Mistress. She looked so beautiful and powerful to Marie. Even though she was a somewhat older than Marie, Grace's breasts were still firm and full. And now they were exposed to Marie and her mouth watered to taste them. The desire in her eyes shown through to Grace and Grace in turn felt her own desire fired by the knowledge that Marie' was hers to use as she wanted.

On their own, Marie's eyes had drifted downward to take in the rest of Grace's body. The efforts that Grace had taken to stay fit were paying off. Marie's lust grew as her eyes rested on her Mistress' mound, still covered by small black panties. Marie longed to lean forward and kiss Mistress there but knew that she was not allowed to do so with permission. Without realizing it, Marie licked her lips as she thought about the moment when she would be given permission.

Then Marie's focus widened and she noticed that rather than wearing normal hose, her beautiful Mistress was wearing black garters with silver clasps for her dark stockings. Marie's moistness grew, especially when she looked again at the stiletto heels and pointed toe of Grace's pumps. "Oh, god," she had thought. She had such a thing for feet and shoes.

Taking out the silverware basket from the dishwasher, Grace turned to move to their drawer. Listening to the clink of the forks and knives as she put each one away, she felt again the power of knowing who she was. She was a Domme. She felt pride in having read her little submissive, just as she had been able to read those she met online. Knowing what they needed, let her bring them to heights that stroked her own passion and increased the pleasure for both. And so it had been with Marie.

Grace had seen the fascination that Marie had for her leather pumps. And she intuitively knew how she wanted to use it. Thinking back, she caught her reflection on a knife. Even partially distorted, she recognized the look of domination that she now had. Her throat was dry as she remembered how she had sat down in the chair behind her. How Marie's eyes followed her foot as she crossed one delicately over the other.

"Crawl to Me, little one," Grace had told her. Her own petals had grown damper as she watch Marie go onto her hands and knees and then move forward. Marie's eyes rose to look into her Mistress' but they shone with submission. They cried out to Grace that she belonged to Mistress to use as Mistress wished. When she came near, Grace asked, "Do you like My shoes, little one?"

"Mmmmm, I do Mistress!" Marie had replied. Grace knew that as she relived the experience, she was letting her mound brush against the drawer. It was just light pressure but it felt so good as she thought back. How Marie's desire to kiss and adore her foot was barely held in check by her submission. The eagerness with which that she waited had sparked Grace's own need for Marie.

"You want to kiss them, don't you?" Grace asked in a husky voice.

With lust filling her reply, Marie had replied "Please, Mistress. Yes! Let me worship You!"

Feeling the edge of the drawer, Grace slowly rose up on her toes to let it draw a line down the center of her mound. The pleasure that it brought was but a faint echo of what she had felt as Marie responded to her Mistress' slow nod of permission. It wasn't so much Marie's touch but that feeling of control. Hers. Marie was Hers. Even though Grace had known then, as she did now, that it was just something temporary, for that moment, for that night, Marie belonged to her.

Laughing softly at herself, Grace had to admit that the touch was pretty nice too. Marie's tongue had flicked against both the pump and Grace's skin. Each little flick was followed up by a kiss. Or was it the other way around? It didn't take long for Grace to lose track. As Marie kissed and licked at her foot, she also brushed her cheek against the shoe. She felt the leather against her. She breathed in the smell. She could smell the leather. She could smell the foot, not some nasty sweaty foot but almost pure in its naturalness. And faintly, she could smell her Mistress' wetness. Smiling inwardly, she thrilled to know that she was causing that in her Mistress. All the feelings somehow got wrapped up together inside her. Not even knowing it herself, Marie's hips began to flex. Each little movement brushed her thong against herself, feeding the lust Marie felt.

With a little bit of difficulty, Grace pulled herself away from the silverware drawer. Even as she remembered where she was, the thought of Marie's lips moving higher to her ankle couldn't be erased from her mind. How they had run along the strap there. Nor could she stop herself from squeezing her legs together as she felt again the little bite that Marie had made just over the buckle. Her mind was full of the image of Marie's dewy eyes looking up at her with lust and adoration.

Turning around, Grace rested against the counter. Ignoring the parts of her body that were on fire, she controlled her desire. "I am Domme. I am always in control," she thought. But she thought back on how difficult it could be to maintain the control.

At that moment the night before, Grace had wanted to just spread her legs wide and let Marie come up to her mound and make her cum. But breathing in slowly, Grace had instead reached down and let her fingers tangle in Marie's hair. Holding Marie back with her hair, Grace had lifted her crossed leg and put it down and then spread both legs wide. She could feel Marie quivering, almost pulling against her to reach between her Mistress' legs, almost but not quite.

Her voice low and soft, Grace had asked, "Is this what you want, My little one? Do you want to lick Me here?" As she spoke, Grace's other hand brushed against her panties. Her moist petals had made the black fabric even darker with their wetness. With one finger she pulled the panties aside, showing Marie her petals.

"Yes, yes, yes. Let me make You cum, Mistress," Marie almost whined. Her tongue flicked along her lips as she looked up into Grace's face with lust filled eyes.

Smiling at Marie, Grace had let one finger run along a petal. Raising it to Grace's own lips, she extended her tongue and licked off her cream. "Mmmmm, maybe I should just make you watch?" At that, Grace took her finger back and slipped it between her at the base of her petals and then moved it upwards.

"No, please, Mistress. Let me please you!" But still though she wanted so much to plunge her face up into her Mistress' beautiful pussy, Marie barely held back. Somewhere deep, Marie loved the way that she was being controlled. She was begging her Mistress not to be allowed to cum herself, but to be allowed the privilege of making Mistress cum. She knew that if asked to choose at that moment, she would much rather give her Mistress pleasure than be pleased. It confirmed who she was, a submissive who was incomplete without her Domme. The pleasure that the feeling brought was more than that of a mere orgasm. Certainly it was rarer. And it was something that was incomprehensible to most of her friends.

For her part, Grace had sensed what was passing through Marie's mind. And though she loved the tease, she was also not cruel. A day later, Grace laughed a little at herself as she thought about it. "I am just too nice, allowing her to make Me cum."

Relaxing her grip on Marie's hair, Grace hissed, "Make Me cum, My little slut."

Hearing that word spoken by someone else might have upset Marie. But here and spoken by Her, it thrilled her. Her body felt a shock of pleasure through her. She knew that she was a slut, a slut for Her. She delighted in the knowledge that she was being used to please her Mistress.

Marie moved forward, ignoring the feeling of her hair being pulled as her quickness surprised Grace. If anything that slight abuse of her, increased Marie's excitement. It wasn't that she wanted pain but somehow it reminded her who she belonged to. The feeling was unlike any that Marie had felt before. Her tongue eagerly lapped along the petals covered by Mistress' cream. Then her tongue dipped in between them to get more. The taste was wonderful. The scent enveloped her.

As her memories swelled, Grace gave in as she had known she would. Her hand slipped into her pants as she relived how Marie had made her feel. One finger circled her hard clitty just as Marie's tongue had circled it. Then Marie had flicked her tongue against it, each time feeling the jerk it sent through her Mistress' body.

Even as her mind started to grown dim from the pleasure, Grace moved one foot between her little slut's legs. Her pleasure was the most when she was giving as well as receiving. Giving pleasure was the ultimate in being in control, much more than receiving it. At that moment she knew that if forced to choose between the control and cumming she would pick the control. The pleasure that sang through her mind and body was more intense than the physical touches that Marie was giving her, no matter how heavenly they felt. It rang through her mind, "I am Domme." So few could understand what it truly meant.

As Marie thrust her tongue deep into her Mistress, she could feel herself pushing against Mistress' foot. The thought of that beautiful foot touching her... how Mistress was choosing to please her. How that must mean she is pleasing Her. Marie's tongue sought Grace's very depths. Her desire to make Mistress cum overriding all other ideas, even her own pleasure became slightly remote even as it grew. Only Mistress mattered...

Her hands again in Marie's hair, Grace pulled her against her mound. The feeling of Marie's worship was bringing her closer and closer. And she could tell that the same was true of Marie. As she felt herself near the crest, Grace opened her eyes wide to look down to see Marie staring back up at her. Eyes locked, Grace whispered "cum now, little one, cum with Me!"

The wave broke over them at the same time. Grace thrust her hips hard into Marie's face. She ground her mound against that pleasure giving mouth. She felt Marie's tongue reach deeper than ever before. Without even knowing it, she was crying "Oh My God" again and again. Her other leg had wrapped itself over Marie's back, pulling Marie against her.

Even as she felt her own orgasm burst, part of Marie couldn't stop. Mistress was what mattered. Her pleasure.

Marie's body took the orgasm and loved it. That it was Mistress giving it made it unbelievably intense but above that was the knowledge that she was making Mistress cum! Her mind fixed on that and then Marie felt it merge into the orgasm and it built again and she felt herself cumming again as she heard the mews and cries of her Mistress' own second orgasm.

Slowly they both felt it ebb. The rush replaced by contentment. But even more, it was the shared experience. The submission and the Domination. How one had served the other. Grace felt the bond even as it made her slightly nervous. Marie was hers. Then she pushed the thought out of her mind. Tonight was just about tonight.

Smiling, she looked down at her little one. Marie was resting against her leg. Her mound still softly moving against Grace's foot. Marie smiled back up as she daintily licked the nectar from her face. Then she lowered her face back down to between her Mistress' legs to clean her. Carefully she made sure that she didn't miss any of the delicious cream. She loved the little sighs of contentment that Mistress made.

"That is a wonderful sound, Mistress," Marie said happily. Then she lifted herself off that foot that had given such pleasure to her. With an impish grin, she told her Mistress, "Oh my, I have made a mess of your foot. I should clean up after myself."

And with her tongue, Marie again gave her Mistress' foot loving attention. She tasted different from Mistress but her own taste was mixed with some from Mistress' foot and from Her shoe. It wasn't quite as nice as Mistress Herself, but nice still.

Patting her lap Grace watched Marie finish cleaning off her foot and shoe, she told Marie, "Come sit on My lap and let Me cuddle you." From the huge smile on Marie's face, Grace knew that she had again seen the right thing to do. As Marie settled against Grace, her head on Her shoulder, Marie sighed with happiness.

"you know, that is a wonderful sound!" Grace said as she laughed softly.

As she heard the garage door beginning to open, Grace turned back to the dishes that needed to be loaded into the washer. Sighing not quite as happily as the night before, she forced the memories from her mind. She had taken a step down a road last night. Was it a dead end or was it a new journey in her life. She still didn't know. She didn't even know for sure what the next step was.

But as she started putting the first dish in the washer, she heard her own voice deep inside her whispering something that was more than just a phrase. It was her identity now even if she tried suppressing it.

"I am Domme."

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers