The Journey of Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie felt the kiss break. She longed for it to continue and tried to pull back to her Mistress' lips. But Grace's strong grip held her apart. Her eyes fluttered open, neck twisted in order to kiss the woman behind her. Just as she could feel Grace's fingers on her body, she now felt the look from her eyes, both predatory and proprietary. Not realizing it, her thighs squeezed together as another shiver went through her body.

As Grace helped Marie to regain her feet, she glanced around the bar. They had indeed attracted attention. Not the entire bar, but at least everyone who was relatively close. She noticed a few women, strong and silent giving her an approving look. One even brought her hands together in a silent ovation. Others spoke in whispers to their partners that sometimes ended in passionate kisses of their own. A few looked away as though embarrassed to have witnessed it. Grace enjoyed all the reactions, nodding in particular to acknowledge the clapping.

Now as she walked Marie back to the table, her arm went around Marie to hold her close. Marie leaned into it. Already her Mistress had brought out the flames but she seemed to control them so that they burned a slow and patient heat. Although it might not be a flame that burnt her, it seemed to have the promise of one that would keep her at a constant simmer.

Back at the table, Marie snuggled in against the arm Grace had around her. One hand went to Grace's lap, to massage and kneed her thighs. She wanted to please her Mistress as she was pleasing her. She could feel Grace's fingers on the hand wrapped around her, slowly stroking along her side. In other situations, it would have been a tickle. Instead, she could feel each finger intimately get to know her ribs. As they made their way down towards the side of her belly, Marie found it increasingly harder to breath. Her already hard nipples ached to feel a touch beyond the occasional caress when she stretched against her bra. They needed to feel the attention of her Mistress' fingers but frustrated she could only sit there as they instead continued their exploration of her side.

Picking up her glass of wine, Marie almost drained it. The sweet wine was cool and helped her to focus her thoughts for a minute. That is until Grace leaned over and lightly kissed her neck. Gasping, Marie's eyes closed and her head bent sideways to allow her Mistress the access she thought. Unbidden, her teeth clenched down, catching one lip in between them. As a delicious blindness expanded through her mind, Marie's tongue pressed against the captured lip, moving slightly from side to side. Unable to help it, Marie made a soft "mmmmmmmm" noise that rose in pitch as Grace's teeth grasped the tip of her earlobe.

Struggling to regain thought, Marie's hand slid further down Grace's thigh to where her skirt ended. Touching the stocking, it curled to stroke along the exposed inner part. But shortly Grace closed her thighs together to keep Marie from exploring more territory; although she allowed her to continue to massage her fingertips against the nylon covered skin. It felt wonderful but Grace was determined to control the pace and steps of the action.

Releasing Marie's lobe, she nuzzled against the ear. Her lips softly exhaled warm and moist air. Then in the same throaty tone as before, she asked, "So little one, shall we stay here for the evening or is there someplace that we could go?" As she finished, her lips parted to allow her tongue to slide out just a bit and trace along the shell of Marie's ear.

"I ... I ... ummmmmmm," Marie found it difficult to form the words while the warmth of her Mistress' tongue continued its path. Goosebumps rose along her arms and she could feel the hair on the back of her neck rising. As it withdrew, she seemed to find the power to speak again. "I don't live that far from here and I live alone, Mistress." She turned a bit to look up at her Mistress with a hesitant smile on her hopeful face.

"Good, little one. That will do nicely. Wait here a second," Grace stood up and went back to the bar. Motioning for Corky, she asked for the tab. While paying it, Corky looked over at Marie who was looking longingly at Grace's back.

"So I guess you liked my place," Corky said laughing. She picked up her seltzer water and make gesture to indicate that she was drinking to Grace. But then her face turned a little more serious. "But Grace, be good to her. She hasn't been around too long and is maybe a little too innocent for her own good. She is a real nice kid," she finished up with a little emphasis on the last word.

Grace reached over and patted Corky's hand. She let her expression match Corky's. "Yes, I like your place very much. I suspect that I will be back from time to time. And don't worry, hun. I am really a nice person, especially for someone who doesn't have a lot of experience. It was my plan all along to be good to her. It's what I like to do."

12